BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147615 Mar 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What is your major problem shyt for brains?
No problems at all Romper.

On the other hand - people have been laughing at you every day of your miserable life - why get your panties in a wad today?

Perhaps you should just return to pasting empty "stop laughing at me or else" threats. That has worked so well for you in the past

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#147616 Mar 19, 2013
Army Carbine Program May Waste $1.8 Billion, Report Finds.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-19/army...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147617 Mar 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand - people have been laughing at you every day of your miserable life - why get your panties in a wad today?
Perhaps you should just return to pasting empty "stop laughing at me or else" threats. That has worked so well for you in the past
Nah, I'll just keep watching you be a loser.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#147618 Mar 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Once again, no discussion of the facts.

It is still nutty to believe that Obama's relatives were rich enough (They weren't. Obama's American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank at the time, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant daughter at huge expense and high risk (incidents of stillbirth were high at the time) to a foreign country (and the government of Kenya has said that it investigated and Obama certainly was not born there)-----when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147619 Mar 19, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, no discussion of the facts.
It is still nutty to believe that Obama's relatives were rich enough (They weren't. Obama's American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank at the time, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or stupid enough to send their pregnant daughter at huge expense and high risk (incidents of stillbirth were high at the time) to a foreign country (and the government of Kenya has said that it investigated and Obama certainly was not born there)-----when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
LMAO! Only the dumbest of the dumb believe that garbage!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147620 Mar 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to let this slide, but hey, what the hell. Quoted from you: "Perhaps you should just return to pasting empty "stop" laughing at me or else" threats. Now, surely you'll have no problem providing a post that backs that up, right? LMAO! Otherwise, you'll be labeled a liar!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147621 Mar 19, 2013
Poor Oily - a FOAD letter on behalf of several members of congress - including Michelle Bachman. When BatShitCrazy won't play in your sandbox your failure is complete

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/131242179

Poor Birfoons - just another lonely day in loserville

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#147622 Mar 19, 2013
Unedited: Taitz Confronts Breitbart News About Obama's CT Social Security Number
&fe ature=em-uploademail
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147623 Mar 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to let this slide, but hey, what the hell. Quoted from you: "Perhaps you should just return to pasting empty "stop" laughing at me or else" threats. Now, surely you'll have no problem providing a post that backs that up, right? LMAO! Otherwise, you'll be labeled a liar!
Thanks for the perfect example.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147624 Mar 19, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Unedited: Taitz Confronts Breitbart News About Obama's CT Social Security Number
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6VpNasHKf1cXX&feature=em- uploademail
As I said - when BSC tells you to FOAD ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147625 Mar 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the perfect example.
And we have a new Mr. Liars! Brilliant! LMAO

Please post again! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147626 Mar 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doesn't address the issue, does it Mr. Liars? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147627 Mar 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, which one do you prefer, Mr. Liars or Girlyman Slaveboy? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147628 Mar 19, 2013
Aw, I think Girlyman-Slaveboy is on his 15 minute lunch break from flipping burgers at the local Griffs. "You want fries with that"? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#147629 Mar 19, 2013
Poor Romper. Someone give you an atomic wedgie on the playground today?

"Stop laughing at my pathetic empty threats or I'll make more pathetic empty threats!" Only Romper could provide such comedy

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#147630 Mar 19, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah you respect the law and Constitution...unless of course like most 'conservatives' you dont get your way at the polls then its a whole different ballgame isnt it you fraud?
THEN its time for 'impeachment and execution'right?
Strange that out of ALL the available Black Candidates in America to be President,American Blacks picked a Muslim Supremacist,anti-american fraud who isn't even a "Natural-Born American".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147631 Mar 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Poor Romper. Someone give you an atomic wedgie on the playground today?
"Stop laughing at my pathetic empty threats or I'll make more pathetic empty threats!" Only Romper could provide such comedy
Where's the post to back up what you say? LMAO! Don't have one, do you? LMAO! You're just a low-life lying scumball. LMAO!!! Continue to post Mr. Liars! LMAO!!!!! squidshyt
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147632 Mar 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, which one do you prefer, Mr. Liars or Girlyman Slaveboy? LMAO!
So, which will it be? LMAO! I'm thinking the latter fits you to a "T"! HaHaHaHa!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147633 Mar 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Only the dumbest of the dumb believe that garbage!
But you do, you do. All birthers do.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147634 Mar 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to let this slide, but hey, what the hell. Quoted from you: "Perhaps you should just return to pasting empty "stop" laughing at me or else" threats. Now, surely you'll have no problem providing a post that backs that up, right? LMAO! Otherwise, you'll be labeled a liar!
Hmmmm, very Rogue-like prose, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,154,617
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 3 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]