BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147536 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
After June 30, 2004 Iraq had the right to ask us to leave. I was against staying. And if Obama promised to have all of our troops out if Iraq and Afghanistan within one year and didn't, he is just as wrong as Bush was.
There is not one Muslim country worth loosing one American life over. If they step out of line we should kick their buttz and .... leave!
You don't address the points raised too well, do you? Want to see how it's done? Want to learn? Re-read all your posts to me, and all LRS's, and study my responses to both of you. I answer EVERY point, and if I don't, let me know, I'll see to it that I do. And I don't spend much time on name-calling, oh, I'll use "ignorant" or "clueless" now and then, and when wound up, will go as far as "idiot",And nevr any profanity or sexually-tainted names. Try it. But do study your subject before you go out on a limb.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147537 Mar 18, 2013
Obama has fulfilled his promise to the president of Russia!!!

US reassures Poland over missile defense changes
By VANESSA GERA | Associated Press

WARSAW, Poland (AP)— A U.S. plan to deploy missile defense interceptors to Poland and Romania has been a source of assurance to Washington's allies, who welcome further integration in a key U.S. security system. Meanwhile, it has infuriated Russia, which sees the interceptors as a threat and has cited them to block cooperation on nuclear arms reductions and other issues.
http://news.yahoo.com/us-reassures-poland-ove...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147538 Mar 18, 2013
Yep, publix education fails again. I guess he never studied what a meander is? Why doesn't he sue Mother Nature??? I am sure his parents put him up to it too!

Teen Sues Alaska Because Climate Change Is Melting His Backyard

A year or two.
That’s the long-term prognosis for the melting permafrost that surrounds 18-year-old Nelson Kanuk’s remote Alaskan home, which is a seven-hour motorboat ride from the nearest small town.
Not wanting to see his house wash away into the Kugkaktlik River, the high school senior has filed a lawsuit against Alaska, arguing that America’s 49th state should be, and must be, doing more to push back against climate change
The crux of Kanuk’s argument centers on the aforementioned river, according to NPR.
When the river ice moves out in the spring, it carves away at the bank. The permafrost usually helps keep the bank pretty sturdy, but it has begun to melt, and the bank has softened. Last spring, the Kanuks lost eight feet from their yard.
The deterioration only accelerated from there. Last summer, another five feet was ripped away from Kanuk’s yard.
Feeling helpless, but also itching to do something to protect the land that his family has lived on for generations, Kanuk hooked up with Our Children’s Trust, an Oregon-based nonprofit that is currently helping him with the court case.
“All we’re asking is for the government to take action to protect our future by creating a recovery climate plan, to hopefully reduce the carbon emissions in our future,” Kanuk said to KYUK in December.
http://news.yahoo.com/teen-sues-alaska-becaus...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147539 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Netanyahu backed the wrong man, Romney.
Why would Obama's expectations be any higber than any president's since Jimmy Carter? What did Reagan, Bush sr, Clinton, GWB do to advance some sort of settlement in the mid east? Only Carter did that. No war between Egypt, Jordan and Israel since 1973 Yom Kipur. Thank you , Mr Carter, for the Camp David accords.
Netanyahu has no business lecturing Obama on anything. You would not accept that kind of bullying from any other country, so why from Israel? Do protect Israel, its existence, its borders, of course, but also ensure a Palestinian homeland. It's what Obama and a lot of people, including more and more Israelis, believe. Is that unfair?<quoted text>
According to Jacques, it is not okay for Netanyahu to lecture Obama but it is okay for Obummer to lecture him!!!
And other than establishing peace between Israel and Egypt, what else has it doe? NOT A damn thing!!!
Jacques does not seem to understand that there are a lot more countries that are STILL at war with Israel!!!
<quoted text>
No stupid, there has been only ONE war with many battles. A war only ended when one side surrenders or, in the case of Egypt and Jordan, sign peace treaties!!!
Oh, they are all right and wrong? Name me one thing the Israelis have done that is WRONG!!!
<quoted text>
Can you f-ing read? What does "And other than establishing peace between Israel and Egypt, what else has it do[n]e? NOT A damn thing!!!" mean to you???
Sorry, the has been only ONE war with Israel which started in 1948. Sure there have been battles but the war has not ended except between Israel and Egypt and Jordan!!!
Sorry, they are not of the same "ethny"!!!
eth·nic·i·ty
/eTH&#712;nisit&#275;/
Noun; The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
Read, Rogue :

www.wordnik.com/words/ethny

ethny



Examples


“While ethnocentrism is a natural inclination, converting it into a formal political ideology requires defining the "ethny" that one is ethnocentric about.”

The war between white culture and white nationalism


“Too many american blacks are productive, law-abiding, contributing members of society to warrant a blanket judgement of their ethny.”

The Volokh Conspiracy » The Declaration of Independence and the Case for Non-Ethnic Secession:


“They want the law to treat people not as members of an ethny or extended family but as individual and equal citizens under the law.”

The war between white culture and white nationalism

END

It's me, just saying or you'll accuse me of adding to quote. I just said that Moslems and Jews are the same people, and come from the same book. For YOUR God's sake, open some books, educate yourself if school has not done it for you. Why does a poor high school dropout have to apprise you of these things?

Now,Rogue, I will be charitable and will not point out the poor grammar and spelling in your referenced post, as you did me. I will also not mention how you failed to understand the 4 wars or battles, failed to understand that since 1973 there have been no hositilities between Jordan, Egypt and Israel, failed to understand that the Camp David accords were a peace treaty between those 3 nations. Jimmy Carter produced a "tour de force" , a major unprecedented feat in international relations that endures to this day and for this you call the great man the "peanut man". How cheap, you cheapen a great man instead of crediting him with a splendid achievement. Do you even know how many lives Camp David has saved? Maybe even American lives. Shame on you.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147540 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, publix education fails again. I guess he never studied what a meander is? Why doesn't he sue Mother Nature??? I am sure his parents put him up to it too!
Teen Sues Alaska Because Climate Change Is Melting His Backyard
A year or two.
That’s the long-term prognosis for the melting permafrost that surrounds 18-year-old Nelson Kanuk’s remote Alaskan home, which is a seven-hour motorboat ride from the nearest small town.
Not wanting to see his house wash away into the Kugkaktlik River, the high school senior has filed a lawsuit against Alaska, arguing that America’s 49th state should be, and must be, doing more to push back against climate change
The crux of Kanuk’s argument centers on the aforementioned river, according to NPR.
When the river ice moves out in the spring, it carves away at the bank. The permafrost usually helps keep the bank pretty sturdy, but it has begun to melt, and the bank has softened. Last spring, the Kanuks lost eight feet from their yard.
The deterioration only accelerated from there. Last summer, another five feet was ripped away from Kanuk’s yard.
Feeling helpless, but also itching to do something to protect the land that his family has lived on for generations, Kanuk hooked up with Our Children’s Trust, an Oregon-based nonprofit that is currently helping him with the court case.
“All we’re asking is for the government to take action to protect our future by creating a recovery climate plan, to hopefully reduce the carbon emissions in our future,” Kanuk said to KYUK in December.
http://news.yahoo.com/teen-sues-alaska-becaus...
I just said you were petty, trolling the net for stupid and anti anti stories, and any story will do. First it's the lone abortionist assaulting a do-gooder pro-lifer, turned by you into an international incident and now, an 18-yr-old teen who probably doesn't shave yet suiing the state of Alaska on account of carbon emissions. Don't you have a plane or helicopter to fly or something? Or better, yet, do some good useful and educational reading.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#147541 Mar 18, 2013
Pew: MSNBC Almost Entirely Dominated By Opinion
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pew-msnbc-op...
No wonder the Lib-tards don't know what's going on in the world.
American Lady

United States

#147543 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
By the way, black is not a race.. Negro is a race and black is an ethnicity. Obama is "black" whereas Justice Thomas is NOT!!! Sure, Thomas may have darker skin than Obama, but that is the only thing they have in common!
Holy mother of god, this is some of the dumbest shite I've ever seen written on the entirety of the Internet.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147545 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has fulfilled his promise to the president of Russia!!!
US reassures Poland over missile defense changes
By VANESSA GERA | Associated Press
WARSAW, Poland (AP)— A U.S. plan to deploy missile defense interceptors to Poland and Romania has been a source of assurance to Washington's allies, who welcome further integration in a key U.S. security system. Meanwhile, it has infuriated Russia, which sees the interceptors as a threat and has cited them to block cooperation on nuclear arms reductions and other issues.
http://news.yahoo.com/us-reassures-poland-ove...
Your comment makes no sense. Looks lise something written by a 2nd grader.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147547 Mar 18, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Pew: MSNBC Almost Entirely Dominated By Opinion
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pew-msnbc-op...
No wonder the Lib-tards don't know what's going on in the world.
And you do? Your last 10 posts have proven that you haven't a clue what's going on not just in the world, and at home, specially that MSNBC claim when you think of the Nixon-Reagan-Bush-Reagan serf who runs Fox, of whom it has been said in a book on him that he is even more conservative than FoxNews itself.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#147548 Mar 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a damn thing wrong with telling it like it is! Obumbler failed to learn one of life's lessons; people tend to be treated as they treat others. Just ask jakeleg, he acts the azzhole and in return gets treated like one. Same thing with Obumbler. Where are all the GREAT things the Obumbler promised to do for us? They don't exist. Epic Failure. LMAO!
That you make absolutely no sense is not news Mr. Liars, but I’ll attempt to explain anyway.

First of all the good doctor’s opinions had just been rejected by a substantial majority of the electorate so there was no point to be made and no advantage to be gained. In short the good doctor didn’t tell it like it is, he told it like he wished it to be.

Second, the good doctor was told before he started his diatribe that this was not a political venue; so I suppose his arrogant ass assumed he was important enough to break a 61 year tradition anyway?

“ORGANIZERS FOR THIS EVENT TELL SPEAKERS AHEAD OF TIME TO STEER CLEAR OF POLITICS, BUT CARSON APPARENTLY "WENT ROGUE" ON THEM. I'm told organizers were astonished and disapproving of the critical parts of Carson's keynote address. The breakfast is supposed to bring together people from different political viewpoints and cultures. It is supposed to bridge divides, not widen them”
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/12/dr-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147549 Mar 18, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That you make absolutely no sense is not news Mr. Liars, but I’ll attempt to explain anyway.
First of all the good doctor’s opinions had just been rejected by a substantial majority of the electorate so there was no point to be made and no advantage to be gained. In short the good doctor didn’t tell it like it is, he told it like he wished it to be.
Second, the good doctor was told before he started his diatribe that this was not a political venue; so I suppose his arrogant ass assumed he was important enough to break a 61 year tradition anyway?
“ORGANIZERS FOR THIS EVENT TELL SPEAKERS AHEAD OF TIME TO STEER CLEAR OF POLITICS, BUT CARSON APPARENTLY "WENT ROGUE" ON THEM. I'm told organizers were astonished and disapproving of the critical parts of Carson's keynote address. The breakfast is supposed to bring together people from different political viewpoints and cultures. It is supposed to bridge divides, not widen them”
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/12/dr-...
Um no. He told it like it is. That's why it's such an issue. Hats off to the Dr.! Obumbler doesn't give a rat's azz about traditions, spare us that BS. How dare someone speak the truth in front of Obumbler, get real! Bridge divides? HaHa! Obumbler done nothing but divide this country. Take off your "BS" colored sunglasses, SLAVEBOY!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147550 Mar 18, 2013
*Obumbler's done
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147553 Mar 18, 2013
"SLAVEBOY". Wth CAPS. Birthers, specially LRS, are not racist. C'monnnn. Of course not.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147554 Mar 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a petty little man. So a woman illegally bullies this woman who is making a report on a botched abortion and you heap sleaze on the pro-life movement? You troll the internet, questioning it in order to find fault with what you don't believe in. Was the woman killed like so many abortion doctors and nurses have been killed by anti-abortion ignoramus opponents? How many pro-abortion actibvist have been killed by right-wind fanatical religious opponents, Rogue? I know of many. How many pro-life persons have been killed by pro-abortionists? None that I know of.
Abortion is legal, Rogue. The mere fact that you don't respect and obey the law on this one clearly shows that you do not respect the constitution. Did you read what I posted yesterday? Here is is again :
Question to birther : "Have you even ever read the constitution?"
Birther : "I don't have time to read it, I'm too busy defending it."
"bully"? It is called an assault! It is a crime!!
Now, typical Libatrdian Logic again. "It is okay for us to assault people BECAUSE one of yours assaulted/ killed one of our"! Ah Jackeau, two wrongs do not make a rev. wright!
Next, what law did the woman who was video taping break? Why did the abortion clinic employee just not call the police? The woman she assault did!!!
Oh, the person who was carried out of the clinic on the gurney, do we know what was wrong with her? We don't know, do we? It may have not had anything to do with an abortion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147557 Mar 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
"SLAVEBOY". Wth CAPS. Birthers, specially LRS, are not racist. C'monnnn. Of course not.
In context of being re-enslaved by the progressive agenda, NO! If you lose the right to defend yourself, the other eight Amendment to our Constitution mean nothing!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147558 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
how come bush never used this technology in protecting the thousands of our soldiers that ended up dead!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I'll bite. What technology did he fail to use?
Bush was the first to arm drones. In the first Iraq Battle in 1991, we had only a few drones and none were armed!
Tell me, why did Obama just sign a half-billion dollar contract to buy twenty A-29 Super Tucanos from Brazil if we will be pulling out of Afghanistan by the end of next year?

Mar 18, 2013, 1:25pm CDT
Embraer signs lease on Super Tucano facility in Jacksonville
Daniel McCoy
Reporter-
Wichita Business Journal

Embraer has signed a 10-year lease on a 40,000-square-foot hangar in Jacksonville, Fla., where it will assemble A-29 Super Tucano aircraft built under the U.S. Air Force’s Light Air Support contract.
Brazil-based Embraer and its U.S. partner, Sierra Nevada Corp., beat out Wichita’s Beechcraft Corp. for a second time on the controversial contract last month. It's initially for delivery of 20 planes to be used by the Afghan military and worth $427.5 million.
Like I said, before these plans will be operational, we will be out of Afghanistan. And that is why Bush cancelled the project before he left office of four years ago.
Oh, I know the real reason and it has to do with more money for UNIONS!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147560 Mar 18, 2013
Embraer's U.S. contract is good news for Boeing's Brazil bid-source

SAO PAULO | Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:02pm EST
(Reuters)- A U.S. Air Force contract won by Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA (EMBR3.SA) is a "very good development" for a bid by Boeing SA (BA.N) to supply fighter jets for Brazil's armed forces, a senior Brazilian official said on Wednesday.

Embraer and its U.S.-based partner, Sierra Nevada, were awarded a $427.5 million deal to supply 20 light attack planes for the Afghan military, the Pentagon announced after the close of business on Wednesday.

(Reporting by Brian Winter; Editing by David Gregorio)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147561 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll bite. What technology did he fail to use?
Bush was the first to arm drones. In the first Iraq Battle in 1991, we had only a few drones and none were armed!
Tell me, why did Obama just sign a half-billion dollar contract to buy twenty A-29 Super Tucanos from Brazil if we will be pulling out of Afghanistan by the end of next year?
Mar 18, 2013, 1:25pm CDT
Embraer signs lease on Super Tucano facility in Jacksonville
<quoted text>
Like I said, before these plans will be operational, we will be out of Afghanistan. And that is why Bush cancelled the project before he left office of four years ago.
Oh, I know the real reason and it has to do with more money for UNIONS!!!
He meant that you will still get killed IN SPITE of technology. War is not what it used to be. Home-made bombs have become as dangerous as the most sohpisticated armaments.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147562 Mar 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
"SLAVEBOY". Wth CAPS. Birthers, specially LRS, are not racist. C'monnnn. Of course not.
Why not tell the truth behind the "slaveboy" thing? Chicken? Just like Obumbler!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/18/re...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147563 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"bully"? It is called an assault! It is a crime!!
Now, typical Libatrdian Logic again. "It is okay for us to assault people BECAUSE one of yours assaulted/ killed one of our"! Ah Jackeau, two wrongs do not make a rev. wright!
Next, what law did the woman who was video taping break? Why did the abortion clinic employee just not call the police? The woman she assault did!!!
Oh, the person who was carried out of the clinic on the gurney, do we know what was wrong with her? We don't know, do we? It may have not had anything to do with an abortion.
Hey, I wrote, clearly, that the woman illegally bullied her. That is illegal and wrong and she should be arrested. Got it? But I did say that you troll the internet for incidents like that one and sully, with one example, the entire pro-life movement. I tell you you have no respect for the constitution and the rule of law in a society where , like it or not, abortion is legal and not considered murder, also like it or not. You don't react. I tell you that many abortion doctors have been murdered by fanatical fundamentalist nuts and you don't react. I tell you that as far as I know, no pro life activists have ever been murdered and you don't react.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tony Rome 1,115,141
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,520
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr RACE 639
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]