BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Excellent

Atlanta, GA

#147517 Mar 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "if I claimed braindead was a word" You wrote it, you claimed it. Did you not say something to the effect that it's "a condtion?" It's not because it's neither a word nor an ajective;
You also wrote "Oh jakeleg, your words carry no weight at all". According to...YOU? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd);
I know what a typical American is, loser.And it ain't you;
So I was right, you are the Kelseyville vulgar birther. Allow me to quote you "And yes jakeleg, I'm now in CA!" With a big ! to boot. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Ring announcer : "Yes, ladies and gentlemen, incredible, LRS staggers off the canvas again, comes back for more".
Wow! You must be the most smartest poster ever!
You sure do find all that tricky stuff that nobody on earth cares about but you!
For sure you must be a goddamned genius or something for sure!

When I get off work in about an hour I'm taking the wife and kids out for dinner.
You be sure and keep Topix legit! I'm counting on you for sure!
Excellent

Atlanta, GA

#147518 Mar 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
147508 corr 2004 not 1994
Another great catch!
Most Excellent for sure!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147519 Mar 18, 2013
Excellent wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do find all that tricky stuff that nobody on earth cares about but you!
When I get off work in about an hour I'm taking the wife and kids out for dinner.
Genius or not am I, one thing for sure , youi ain't.

Wife to "Excellent" : "Oh thanks, sweetheart, for plurging on a Big Mac for me with fries.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147520 Mar 18, 2013
Excellent wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: So you do topix from work? Must be an important job. Working in nuclear reactors or something? LMAO (LR§ tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147522 Mar 18, 2013
G.O.P.'s AUTOPSY

Right now on CNN's situtation room. GOP brass talking, not CNN. Straight from the horses's mouth.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147523 Mar 18, 2013
horse's mouth grrrr
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147524 Mar 18, 2013
"Too old, too white, too narrow-minded" - dixit the GOP study. Wonder what LRS, the Kelseyville big mouth and Rogue and Frank and American er hmm Lady have to say about the report and old and white and narrow-minded remarks and the war of words within the ranks, like McCain branding Rand Paul a whacko and Ron Paul answering in kind. Then Palin hitting at Grove and oh boy, she's not in his league, he shoots back that if he were elected to office, he wouldn't quit in mid-mandate. Rogue, LRS? "Can we hear you coming?". LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Funny, haven't heard much of that kind of talk within the Democrats' ranks. Guess when you're a winner, dissension is not even a minor concern.

Will Christie switch? Dem vp candidate maybe? Hmmmm. The clincher for 4 more dem pres years.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#147525 Mar 18, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe's Document Expert Implicates Hawaii State Register Alvin Onaka In
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W8DZRFEnGEEXX&feature=em- uploademail
Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Document Expert Doug Vogt Predicts Prison Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
CPAC: Sarah Palin Goes Birther On Obama - 3/16/2013
Audio: Fmr. Marine Calls Secret Service & FBI About Obama's Identity Document
Re Sheriff Joe:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780...

Re: Doug Vogt:

Did you know that he has claimed to have found "the original altar of Abraham?" Here is his site: http://www.vectorpub.com/Reality_Revealed.htm...

Re: Palin. She has her opinion, but John McCain, and Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan and Ann Coulter and Glenn Beck and Santorum and Huckabee all say that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a Natural Born US Citizen.

Re: "Former marine." There are lots of former marines, some of them hate Obama and are willing to lie to try to hurt him.

It remains NUTTY to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (They weren’t. Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank in 1961 and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or crazy enough to send their pregnant daughter at huge expense and high risk of stillbirth (and of Yellow Fever, which was endemic in Kenya) to Kenya or to any other country—-when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147529 Mar 18, 2013
I know, Liberals are peacefully people who only kick you azz when you upset them!!!! I wonder how many of you Libtards on this forum are also Occutards and have been arrested over the past few years?
Pro-Life Grandma Violently Attacked During Botched Abortion Incident at
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Oh oh, got a warning;

"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."

I can't see anything I wrote that was profane and the only people who might get offended are Libtards who hate the truth!

Location hidden

#147530 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Netanyahu backed the wrong man, Romney.
Why would Obama's expectations be any higber than any president's since Jimmy Carter? What did Reagan, Bush sr, Clinton, GWB do to advance some sort of settlement in the mid east? Only Carter did that. No war between Egypt, Jordan and Israel since 1973 Yom Kipur. Thank you , Mr Carter, for the Camp David accords.
Netanyahu has no business lecturing Obama on anything. You would not accept that kind of bullying from any other country, so why from Israel? Do protect Israel, its existence, its borders, of course, but also ensure a Palestinian homeland. It's what Obama and a lot of people, including more and more Israelis, believe. Is that unfair?<quoted text>
According to Jacques, it is not okay for Netanyahu to lecture Obama but it is okay for Obummer to lecture him!!!
And other than establishing peace between Israel and Egypt, what else has it doe? NOT A damn thing!!!
Jacques does not seem to understand that there are a lot more countries that are STILL at war with Israel!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 4 Arab-Israeli wars. Which were the main belligerents? Which Arab country has the biggest population and is the best armed? Egypt. How many wars between Egypt, its brother states and Israel since 1973? Except for Israeli-Palestinian unfortunate skirmishes and unfortunate Israeli's unfortunate Lebanon incursons, Zilch. Best you read up on these things, Rogue.
As to the US lecturing Israel, vs Israel lecturing the US, it's a no-show. Pop 310 million to 5 million, 500 times the land area, huge gap in economies and armaments of both, and the quasi total dependence of Israel on the US for its survival - damn right, Rogue, the US can afford and has every right to lecture Israel, not the other way around.
I repeat, before you fly off the handle once more. I am both PRO Israel/Palestine-Arabs AND AGAINST Isreal/Palestine-Arabs. They are all of them right and all of them wrong. I only wish ardently, but it's not bound to happen, that they all find a home and live in peace.
No stupid, there has been only ONE war with many battles. A war only ended when one side surrenders or, in the case of Egypt and Jordan, sign peace treaties!!!
Oh, they are all right and wrong? Name me one thing the Israelis have done that is WRONG!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147531 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Obama's expectations be any higber than any president's since Jimmy Carter? What did Reagan, Bush sr, Clinton, GWB do to advance some sort of settlement in the mid east? Only Carter did that. No war between Egypt, Jordan and Israel since 1973 Yom Kipur. Thank you , Mr Carter, for the Camp David accords.
Netanyahu has no business lecturing Obama on anything. You would not accept that kind of bullying from any other country, so why from Israel? Do protect Israel, its existence, its borders, of course, but also ensure a Palestinian homeland. It's what Obama and a lot of people, including more and more Israelis, believe. Is that unfair?<quoted text>
According to Jacques, it is not okay for Netanyahu to lecture Obama but it is okay for Obummer to lecture him!!!
And other than establishing peace between Israel and Egypt, what else has it doe? NOT A damn thing!!!
Jacques does not seem to understand that there are a lot more countries that are STILL at war with Israel!!!
<quoted text>
No stupid, there has been only ONE war with many battles. A war only ended when one side surrenders or, in the case of Egypt and Jordan, sign peace treaties!!!
Oh, they are all right and wrong? Name me one thing the Israelis have done that is WRONG!!!
1. I'm stupid? Egypt and Jordan did sign peace treaties with Israel. It's called the Camp David accords, Rogue. They signed a peace treaty. Best you google it. And none of those three countries have been at war since 1973;

2. You write : "Oh, they are all right and wrong? Name me one thing the Israelis have done that is WRONG!!!". Just ONE? I'll give ya two, and then google 1967 6-day war. In 1967, Israel aggressed Egypt, period. Check it out. That's one. Since then, they have proceeded to occupy the lands seized as a result of that war. It's illegal. THAT is numbrer 2;

3. You are clueless. You root for one side, not caring about any argument the other side may bring to the table. I said so before and I'll say it again, I wouldn't bestow absolution on any of the parties involved withuot confession, Palestinian, Arab or Israeli a priest would say. Both sides are are the product of stupid unbending religions which forbid any close relations or marriage between its members. How do YOU figure they can ever get along? What's worse, is that before Abraham, these were the same people, same race, same ethny, and thereafter came from the same Book, the Old Testament. How absurd. They are literally brothers and sisters, and yet...They're both wrong and right and I have no idea how that's ever going to be solved, and for that matter , and it's obvious, neither has anyone else.

Location hidden

#147532 Mar 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So the war in Iraq ended in 2004? Wow. Tell that to the 2,000 G.I.s who died and the more than 10,000 wounded and maimed after that date. You're not very good at semantics, are you, whether it's the Korean or Iraq war;
2.GWB was president in 2004. So he forced the Iraqis to have a ridiculous election. And that ended the war? Ha ha. Good. Againl tell that to the GIs who died and were forever crippled physically and mentally after 1994;
3. You wrote "For someone who professes to be educated". Please indicate where and when I said I was educated. Did I not write I was a high school dropout? Your bosom buddy LRS loves to remid me all the time.
After June 30, 2004 Iraq had the right to ask us to leave. I was against staying. And if Obama promised to have all of our troops out if Iraq and Afghanistan within one year and didn't, he is just as wrong as Bush was.
There is not one Muslim country worth loosing one American life over. If they step out of line we should kick their buttz and .... leave!

Location hidden

#147533 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm stupid? Egypt and Jordan did sign peace treaties with Israel. It's called the Camp David accords, Rogue. They signed a peace treaty. Best you google it. And none of those three countries have been at war since 1973;
2. You write : "Oh, they are all right and wrong? Name me one thing the Israelis have done that is WRONG!!!". Just ONE? I'll give ya two, and then google 1967 6-day war. In 1967, Israel aggressed Egypt, period. Check it out. That's one. Since then, they have proceeded to occupy the lands seized as a result of that war. It's illegal. THAT is numbrer 2;
3. You are clueless. You root for one side, not caring about any argument the other side may bring to the table. I said so before and I'll say it again, I wouldn't bestow absolution on any of the parties involved withuot confession, Palestinian, Arab or Israeli a priest would say. Both sides are are the product of stupid unbending religions which forbid any close relations or marriage between its members. How do YOU figure they can ever get along? What's worse, is that before Abraham, these were the same people, same race, same ethny, and thereafter came from the same Book, the Old Testament. How absurd. They are literally brothers and sisters, and yet...They're both wrong and right and I have no idea how that's ever going to be solved, and for that matter , and it's obvious, neither has anyone else.
Can you f-ing read? What does "And other than establishing peace between Israel and Egypt, what else has it do[n]e? NOT A damn thing!!!" mean to you???
Sorry, the has been only ONE war with Israel which started in 1948. Sure there have been battles but the war has not ended except between Israel and Egypt and Jordan!!!
Sorry, they are not of the same "ethny"!!!
eth·nic·i·ty
/eTH&#712;nisit&#275;/
Noun; The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147534 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, Liberals are peacefully people who only kick you azz when you upset them!!!! I wonder how many of you Libtards on this forum are also Occutards and have been arrested over the past few years?
Pro-Life Grandma Violently Attacked During Botched Abortion Incident at
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Oh oh, got a warning;
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."
I can't see anything I wrote that was profane and the only people who might get offended are Libtards who hate the truth!
You're a petty little man. So a woman illegally bullies this woman who is making a report on a botched abortion and you heap sleaze on the pro-life movement? You troll the internet, questioning it in order to find fault with what you don't believe in. Was the woman killed like so many abortion doctors and nurses have been killed by anti-abortion ignoramus opponents? How many pro-abortion actibvist have been killed by right-wind fanatical religious opponents, Rogue? I know of many. How many pro-life persons have been killed by pro-abortionists? None that I know of.

Abortion is legal, Rogue. The mere fact that you don't respect and obey the law on this one clearly shows that you do not respect the constitution. Did you read what I posted yesterday? Here is is again :

Question to birther : "Have you even ever read the constitution?"

Birther : "I don't have time to read it, I'm too busy defending it."

Location hidden

#147535 Mar 18, 2013
By the way, black is not a race.. Negro is a race and black is an ethnicity. Obama is "black" whereas Justice Thomas is NOT!!! Sure, Thomas may have darker skin than Obama, but that is the only thing they have in common!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147536 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
After June 30, 2004 Iraq had the right to ask us to leave. I was against staying. And if Obama promised to have all of our troops out if Iraq and Afghanistan within one year and didn't, he is just as wrong as Bush was.
There is not one Muslim country worth loosing one American life over. If they step out of line we should kick their buttz and .... leave!
You don't address the points raised too well, do you? Want to see how it's done? Want to learn? Re-read all your posts to me, and all LRS's, and study my responses to both of you. I answer EVERY point, and if I don't, let me know, I'll see to it that I do. And I don't spend much time on name-calling, oh, I'll use "ignorant" or "clueless" now and then, and when wound up, will go as far as "idiot",And nevr any profanity or sexually-tainted names. Try it. But do study your subject before you go out on a limb.

Location hidden

#147537 Mar 18, 2013
Obama has fulfilled his promise to the president of Russia!!!

US reassures Poland over missile defense changes
By VANESSA GERA | Associated Press

WARSAW, Poland (AP)— A U.S. plan to deploy missile defense interceptors to Poland and Romania has been a source of assurance to Washington's allies, who welcome further integration in a key U.S. security system. Meanwhile, it has infuriated Russia, which sees the interceptors as a threat and has cited them to block cooperation on nuclear arms reductions and other issues.
http://news.yahoo.com/us-reassures-poland-ove...

Location hidden

#147538 Mar 18, 2013
Yep, publix education fails again. I guess he never studied what a meander is? Why doesn't he sue Mother Nature??? I am sure his parents put him up to it too!

Teen Sues Alaska Because Climate Change Is Melting His Backyard

A year or two.
That’s the long-term prognosis for the melting permafrost that surrounds 18-year-old Nelson Kanuk’s remote Alaskan home, which is a seven-hour motorboat ride from the nearest small town.
Not wanting to see his house wash away into the Kugkaktlik River, the high school senior has filed a lawsuit against Alaska, arguing that America’s 49th state should be, and must be, doing more to push back against climate change
The crux of Kanuk’s argument centers on the aforementioned river, according to NPR.
When the river ice moves out in the spring, it carves away at the bank. The permafrost usually helps keep the bank pretty sturdy, but it has begun to melt, and the bank has softened. Last spring, the Kanuks lost eight feet from their yard.
The deterioration only accelerated from there. Last summer, another five feet was ripped away from Kanuk’s yard.
Feeling helpless, but also itching to do something to protect the land that his family has lived on for generations, Kanuk hooked up with Our Children’s Trust, an Oregon-based nonprofit that is currently helping him with the court case.
“All we’re asking is for the government to take action to protect our future by creating a recovery climate plan, to hopefully reduce the carbon emissions in our future,” Kanuk said to KYUK in December.
http://news.yahoo.com/teen-sues-alaska-becaus...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147539 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can you f-ing read? What does "And other than establishing peace between Israel and Egypt, what else has it do[n]e? NOT A damn thing!!!" mean to you???
Sorry, the has been only ONE war with Israel which started in 1948. Sure there have been battles but the war has not ended except between Israel and Egypt and Jordan!!!
Sorry, they are not of the same "ethny"!!!
eth·nic·i·ty
/eTH&#712;nisit&#275;/
Noun; The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
Read, Rogue :

www.wordnik.com/words/ethny

ethny

Examples

“While ethnocentrism is a natural inclination, converting it into a formal political ideology requires defining the "ethny" that one is ethnocentric about.”

The war between white culture and white nationalism

“Too many american blacks are productive, law-abiding, contributing members of society to warrant a blanket judgement of their ethny.”

The Volokh Conspiracy » The Declaration of Independence and the Case for Non-Ethnic Secession:

“They want the law to treat people not as members of an ethny or extended family but as individual and equal citizens under the law.”

The war between white culture and white nationalism

END

It's me, just saying or you'll accuse me of adding to quote. I just said that Moslems and Jews are the same people, and come from the same book. For YOUR God's sake, open some books, educate yourself if school has not done it for you. Why does a poor high school dropout have to apprise you of these things?

Now,Rogue, I will be charitable and will not point out the poor grammar and spelling in your referenced post, as you did me. I will also not mention how you failed to understand the 4 wars or battles, failed to understand that since 1973 there have been no hositilities between Jordan, Egypt and Israel, failed to understand that the Camp David accords were a peace treaty between those 3 nations. Jimmy Carter produced a "tour de force" , a major unprecedented feat in international relations that endures to this day and for this you call the great man the "peanut man". How cheap, you cheapen a great man instead of crediting him with a splendid achievement. Do you even know how many lives Camp David has saved? Maybe even American lives. Shame on you.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147540 Mar 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, publix education fails again. I guess he never studied what a meander is? Why doesn't he sue Mother Nature??? I am sure his parents put him up to it too!
Teen Sues Alaska Because Climate Change Is Melting His Backyard
A year or two.
That’s the long-term prognosis for the melting permafrost that surrounds 18-year-old Nelson Kanuk’s remote Alaskan home, which is a seven-hour motorboat ride from the nearest small town.
Not wanting to see his house wash away into the Kugkaktlik River, the high school senior has filed a lawsuit against Alaska, arguing that America’s 49th state should be, and must be, doing more to push back against climate change
The crux of Kanuk’s argument centers on the aforementioned river, according to NPR.
When the river ice moves out in the spring, it carves away at the bank. The permafrost usually helps keep the bank pretty sturdy, but it has begun to melt, and the bank has softened. Last spring, the Kanuks lost eight feet from their yard.
The deterioration only accelerated from there. Last summer, another five feet was ripped away from Kanuk’s yard.
Feeling helpless, but also itching to do something to protect the land that his family has lived on for generations, Kanuk hooked up with Our Children’s Trust, an Oregon-based nonprofit that is currently helping him with the court case.
“All we’re asking is for the government to take action to protect our future by creating a recovery climate plan, to hopefully reduce the carbon emissions in our future,” Kanuk said to KYUK in December.
http://news.yahoo.com/teen-sues-alaska-becaus...
I just said you were petty, trolling the net for stupid and anti anti stories, and any story will do. First it's the lone abortionist assaulting a do-gooder pro-lifer, turned by you into an international incident and now, an 18-yr-old teen who probably doesn't shave yet suiing the state of Alaska on account of carbon emissions. Don't you have a plane or helicopter to fly or something? Or better, yet, do some good useful and educational reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,153,061
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 11 min Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 2 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 2 hr GuGu 1
im single black hndsome 3 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 81
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance