BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,491)

Showing posts 129,801 - 129,820 of167,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;0)
OMG
Tea Party Patriot

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;0)
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I first checked Snopes and as usual they claim it is false mostly because it makes Obama look bad. But like stuff that Snopes looks at they twist it. The bases for the below map is an article on Forbes.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/2...
Now, if you go to Snopes, they run, dodge and jump around the issues.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/deathspi...
In summary, if it has anything to do with Obama, Snopes will twist it so you can not blame Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.
Now Terri Tunna, we all know who you are and that you are not one of us. Do you really think we Birthers are anti-Semites or racists like YOU?!?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG
LiKe that, did ya ???:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

New U.S. drone to see everything, everywhere

U.S. agency DARPA has launched a new program called Node. The purpose of the program is to develop small-sized aircraft capable of carrying up to 600 pounds of payload. The projected range of the aircraft is from 600 to 900 nautical miles from the point of takeoff. The size of the new UAV will fit the size of smallest vessels.

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/14-0...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, are you going to call out the fake TPP on her racist and anti-Semitic comments? And for using -tard???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

On a VERY sad note:
BUT needs to BE said ...

SicK "depraved" doings! Happening HERE in the USofA
... was the son of a local ----police officer.-----

A terrible incident, which could be used as a script for a horror film, has recently occurred in the U.S. city of Joliet, Illinois.
Something wrong has been happening in the U.S. during the recent years. Children in schools are massively fed with a drug that has been used in psychiatric hospitals and is classified as amphetamine. At least 6 million U.S. students take Ritalin and a similar drug, Dexedrine. The drugs are used against the so-called hyper-activity.

It is very comfortable for teachers when children do not run about screaming and shouting. They prefer them sitting down, staring ahead into nowhere and doing what teachers tell them to do. Many experts have repeatedly pointed out the fact that these drugs, also called children's cocaine, lead to unprovoked violence and mass shootings in American schools.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/crimes/11-0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

IF you think it IS "satire" like one comment SAID on there, it isn't!

Judge Puts Gag Order on Hickory St. Double Murder Case, Seals Case File
Judge Gerald Kinney also wants prosecutors and attorneys representing the four murder defendants to investigate the supposed leak.

http://joliet.patch.com/articles/judge-puts-g...

NOW on to LESS SAD of the USofA ...
THAT crap will give ya nightmares!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I will remove Sarah Palin's glorious FACE and wear IT over mine to get closer to JESUS.
WELCOME me oh LORD Brietbart to you kingdom.
I like CATS
I ramble and ramble
It's NO scandal
My rhymes are nice
My rhymes are nice
I don't know what rhymes with "nice"
So I just said it twice
I need help
I PRAY to Fred Phelps
We -WE- wewewewewewewewewewwewewewewj dklfjasdkl;gjda
adskljdk
daffklj a
MALFUNCTION..........puke punk poopooo go to hell YOU libatard kiss my toenail rail pale snail jail i made rhyme give me a dime..........WHACKOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JESUS SAVES
Take a broken glass bottle and sit on it, Barfer Girks!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't stand on your own, huh? Figures. What exactly do you mean by, "coon", Barfer Girks?
Maude

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know COONs come out at night.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a big fat lie that Saddam had WMD'S President Bush was piss off that Sadamm allegedly put a hit on his daddy. This is why we went to Iraq
Being a Bastard you would'nt know how Sons feel about there Fathers.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
not that is a REAL tea party guy. Way to represent
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

LOL, it looks like the birfoons are getting paranoid and are beginning to think that every poster is me.

LOLOLOLOL

Getting in their poor little pin heads.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
LOL, it looks like the birfoons are getting paranoid and are beginning to think that every poster is me.
LOLOLOLOL
Getting in their poor little pin heads.
You've grossly over-estimated yourself, Barfbucket.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Ireland
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
ĎIf Iíve lost Cronkite, Iíve lost middle America.í LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/...
So you're telling us that you agree with Cronkite's view on Vietnam. Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, I remember Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter's military cuts. In S. Korea I was only a hundred miles from North Korea but when I got there my unite of 16 Chinooks, four of them did not have any engines on them. What good is an aircraft that can not fly?
By June of 1981 we were out of funds and had run out of toilet paper for the barracks. We had soldiers going to the PX to buy toilet paper and mailed the receipts to their Congressmen.
At the way we are going, we will have a hollow military!
Military Cuts and the North Korea Threat
Posted on March 16, 2013
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/military-...
Yes, Rogue , and history has shown how N. Korea took advantage of the lack of helicopter engines and toilet paper and savagely attacked S.Korea when you served there --- when was that again that N.Korea re-invaded the south?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, this will be a good one to repost in 2014. Another crack Rogue Moron prediction(TM).
LOLOLOLOL
He'll deny saying it, hoping you can't find the post. And when you do he will either ignore you or tell you that you have a lot of time to waste looking for these things. Ask him about his little dance morning of Nov 7 and the 45 or so papers who backed Romney.

Reminds me of LRS justifying "playing IN the road". Yes, he said the expression was correct as the road has a shoulder on each side and lanes, therefore we play and drive IN the road. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) It's the birther birfoon way. Rogue and LRS are 'in denial" veterans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,801 - 129,820 of167,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,033,697
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 29 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 47,054
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••