BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,485)

Showing posts 129,681 - 129,700 of167,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb loser. One of your birther ilk has hijacked "Learn to Read"'s name, not yours. OMG, who in his right mind would hijack slimy slithering slug's name?
Well born loser, what was typed under "LRS wrote" was not typed by me. Who gives a rat's azz about Cain't Lern Shyt? The depth of your stupidity is unfathomable! Poor dropout who never amounted to anything, sing the blues somewhere else canadaboy. "Born Loser"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way is correct. You're as big a hater as Obumbler. born loser
No, loser, either way is NOT correct. Two subjects make HAVE, not HAS. I have no qualms admitting my typos and the occasional mistake. Why do YOU insist on looking like a fool in full denial?
Learn to Read

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on LRS. Ha ha, caught in his own game of moniker-switching and hijacking. DONG!
You're just a fool and you're upset that I stopped loving you. I told you last night it was time to move on. I tired of your insecurities. Get over it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Even worse. Koch lover is playing dueling banjos with itself. Just one more example of why words like pathetic, sophomoric and boring fit Birfoons so perfectly
Why are you being so kind and charitable, LtR? When one's esteem is a low as the birthers', even words like pathetic, sophomoric and boring only bring comfort to them. They'll take what they can, you know.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Bing Guy Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques-@$$ is still freakishly obsessed with Americas business and leader. It's so sad that this America want to be has to desire us from a far and never got to vote for the center of his obsession, Obummer!
As you know, I never reply to your trash. Its content and meaning are totally boorish, childish and profanity-laced, not my domaine. However, do try to apply yourself like a good third-grader and henceforth write in ENGLISH, please. Merci.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a fool and you're upset that I stopped loving you. I told you last night it was time to move on. I tired of your insecurities. Get over it.
Children playing children's games. Oh well.
Learn to Read

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Children playing children's games. Oh well.
That is one thing we've always agreed on. We'll just never understand why children would come to the birther thread on topix with their silly games. We both know this forum is for adults only with the most serious of business at task. Yes, we'll always have that, and in a small way I'll always love you for that.
LRS

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama is a good president. I like him very much, especially when compared to what Republicans have to offer.

Hillary 2016
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way is correct. You're as big a hater as Obumbler. born loser
Wrong, Louisiana Loser, aka Mr. Liars. This is very simple elementary English. "And" compounds two singular nouns or noun phrases into a plural subject necessitating a corresponding predicating verb.

Please go back to 2nd grade.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Bing Guy Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so irritable? Your boy won twice!
Poor Cmor is only capable of parroting what others write. It's really sad, but it's emblematic of the anti-education stance of so much of the far right wing in America.
Jacques Ottawa

Prince Albert, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Hey boys, I just got a Prince Albert.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, loser, either way is NOT correct. Two subjects make HAVE, not HAS. I have no qualms admitting my typos and the occasional mistake. Why do YOU insist on looking like a fool in full denial?
Sure it is, gypsy refugeeboy! born loser
The Donald

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Hey guys, did you see my room packing, mega, super huge, seat filling performance at CPAC?

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligenc...

Talk about a full house.

It was HUUUUUUGE.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is, gypsy refugeeboy! born loser
See post 147140. It confirms your analphabetism. And the earth is NOT flat. Your obstinacy, mistake-wise, is on a par with your ignorance.
Sorry, gotta go take a drive "in" the highway (LRS tm reg'd). LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

PS : Shall I once more go over your explanation as to why "in the highway" (LRS tm reg'd) is good English? Like the two shoulders and the lanes and and...ha ha LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Let me know.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

The Donald wrote:
Hey guys, did you see my room packing, mega, super huge, seat filling performance at CPAC?
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligenc...
Talk about a full house.
It was HUUUUUUGE.
Trump. Yes, Trump. Rogue's pick , well, one of Rogue's EIGHT SURE picks for president. Then, armed with new dancing shoes, he was gonna dance in the streets on morning of November 7 to celebrate er, hmm, what's his name again?, yes, Mitt Romney who was seen filling his own tank Nov 8 in California while the real president, Barack Obama, was having his bulletproof Cadillac's tank filled by secret service personnel and then flying on Marine 1 and Air Force 1, tanks freshly filled by more secret service peersonnal.***(1) Everyone had their ears riveted to the ground, expecting the "Can you hear us coming?" parade , headed by none other than the slitherer, LRS.(Let's Really Slither). Ahhhh, illusions, illusions, dreams, phantasms, it's what birthers are essendtially made of. Oh, also, lies and fabrications.

***(1) For grammarian LRS . Should I write "ON Marine and Air Force 1" or "IN Marine or Air Force 1?". Why check my grammar manual when I have the foremost authority on (in?) the English language right here on (in?) Topix? Such a dilemma! LMAO (LRS tm, reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See post 147140. It confirms your analphabetism. And the earth is NOT flat. Your obstinacy, mistake-wise, is on a par with your ignorance.
Sorry, gotta go take a drive "in" the highway (LRS tm reg'd). LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
PS : Shall I once more go over your explanation as to why "in the highway" (LRS tm reg'd) is good English? Like the two shoulders and the lanes and and...ha ha LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Let me know.
No matter what, you'll always be a "Born Loser", refugeeboy. Refer to my middle finger for any explanation you may need. BTW, you're as fake and phoney as Obumbler. Trash.

Oh, you haven't proven me wrong either! Get busy wil fella.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

corr : personnel
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Koch Bros wrote:
<quoted text>
You distort daily, I see you did it again!!!
Show me.
LRS

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what, you'll always be a "Born Loser", refugeeboy. Refer to my middle finger for any explanation you may need. BTW, you're as fake and phoney as Obumbler. Trash.
Oh, you haven't proven me wrong either! Get busy wil fella.
The worst losers are the toothless dweebies from Louisiana.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Wonder how Oblunder won? Watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Forbes: Time For A National Conversation On DHS Massive Ammo Buy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,681 - 129,700 of167,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min STEFANO COLONNA 64,981
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,725
snapchat gay names 59 min Aussieboy123 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 42,937
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 3 hr throw more shoes 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••