BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,484)

Showing posts 129,661 - 129,680 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Bush went in after his daddy had already gave Saddam a severe ass whooping drastically depleted his military, means and I believe his will to try that shit again. Obama was referring to that Iraq.
ďBut I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of historyĒ
Barack Obama
A brief look at the stats from that war will easily prove Obamaís case Loose.
http://usliberals.about.com/od/homelandsecuri...
We all remember that it was Democrats in Congress that had the largest voice demanding that Bush do something about Saddam Hussein.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah you respect the law and Constitution...unless of course like most 'conservatives' you dont get your way at the polls then its a whole different ballgame isnt it you fraud?
THEN its time for 'impeachment and execution'right?
Bobby sees no possibility heís wrong even though he has not a single fact on his side and a good majority of the electorate, the congress and all the courts against him.

To Bobby the entire democratic process is a sham when he can't have his way.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
ĎIf Iíve lost Cronkite, Iíve lost middle America.í LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/ ...
<quoted text>
If you imply that LBJ and Robert McNamara were clueless on how to wage war, you are correct. What idiots!!!
If we had G.W. Bush and Gen Schwarzkopf running the war, the Vietnam War would have been won by 1965!!!
If you are going to war, GO TO WAR, Kick their butts and return home!
What on earth makes you think the Repubs will take the Senate?
They lost Senate seats last time remember?
Them LOSING the House is more likely.
Is this another one of your predictions everyone will be laughing at in the future when Poppo rubs your nose in it and you refuse to aknowledge you ever made it?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>On Oprah,Michelle Obama said that she was so devastated by the election against Bobby Rush that she told Obama that if he didn't win his next election he should never run again. Obama is fortunate that he was able to cheat his way through his next elections.
So Frank what Proof do you have to back up the allegation that Obama 'cheated' his way through the Election?
Ive noticed that while you Repubs love to throw around outrageous allegations your all a little thin,kind of light in the loafers when it comes to backing it up with proof.
Why am I pretty certain you wont be any different?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Bush ran against Gore and Kerry. Is there anyone that believes that Gore or Kerry would have been a better option? Obama is 'The' Celebrity,he is not the leader our country needs. Would McCain have been better,probably not. McCain would not have been the Messiah,and he would have worked more closely with the other party but he would not have brought his personal agenda into The White House. Bobby Rush could beat Obama in tiddlywinks.
So...most Presidents DONT bring their 'personal agendas' to the White House?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We all remember that it was Democrats in Congress that had the largest voice demanding that Bush do something about Saddam Hussein.
You seem to be suffering from the Rightist delusion that is so popular these days that allows one to beleive they can Re-Write the past any way that suits them.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Bush ran against Gore and Kerry. Is there anyone that believes that Gore or Kerry would have been a better option? Obama is 'The' Celebrity,he is not the leader our country needs. Would McCain have been better,probably not. McCain would not have been the Messiah,and he would have worked more closely with the other party but he would not have brought his personal agenda into The White House. Bobby Rush could beat Obama in tiddlywinks.
Yeah Frank, just as Obama ran against McCain and Romney (Not Bush). Of course Gore or Kerry would have been a better option as far as Iím concerned. For certain the country wouldnít be in the debt itís in and if so at least the money would have been spent here instead of elsewhere. The fact is everyone brings their own agenda to the White House Frank and for sure yours has been decisively rejected.

Obama did in fact make a mistake running against Rush as Rush had in fact paid his dues and had done nothing wrong, but apparently it was a mistake he would never make again.

Bobby may in fact beat Obama at tiddlywinks and heís certainly safe in his district as long as he keeps his ass right there and not even attempt to move on.

Ya see dim white folk still remember these days.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>On Oprah,Michelle Obama said that she was so devastated by the election against Bobby Rush that she told Obama that if he didn't win his next election he should never run again. Obama is fortunate that he was able to cheat his way through his next elections.
I donít watch Oprah Frank but anything you say was said there would be suspect.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Poppo,
You must have your head screwed on backwards again today.
There are large swaths of Bobby Rush's Congressional District on Chicago's south side where nobody is safe.
loose

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Rogue , and history has shown how N. Korea took advantage of the lack of helicopter engines and toilet paper and savagely attacked S.Korea when you served there --- when was that again that N.Korea re-invaded the south?
The North Korean sank the ROKS Cheonan in South Korean waters on March 26, 2010. Who was the president of the U.S. at that time?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Poppo
Bobby Rush's 1st Cogressional District is the armpit of Illinois.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Tell us Jacques, it the ROKS was in South Korean waters, were was the North Korean submarine when it fired it's torpedo?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ROKS_Cheona...

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Poppo,
When in Chicago, I never travel south of Roosevelt road.
That. my friend, is the dividing line.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
ĎIf Iíve lost Cronkite, Iíve lost middle America.í LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/ ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing we can count on Rogue is you being wrong. Wherever did you get such a notion the MSM was turning on Obama? Obviously from the same place you heard they were in his pocket.
ďSome folks couldn't make it this evening; Bob Woodward sends his regrets, which Gene Sperling predicted. I have to admit this whole brouhaha had me a little surprised. Who knew Gene could be so intimidating? Or let me phrase it differently: Who knew anybody named Gene could be this intimidating?Ē
Barack Obama
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/obam... ?
Check out Oís picture on that link Rogue. Someone had just told him you predicted a Romney landslide.
First of all it is not the "MSM" but the "LSM" (Lame Steam Media). Next, did you hear just how many people have come forward from the Lame Stream Media complaining about being intimidated by the White House for reporting on issues they were not suppose to?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Oh, you guys do know that Dr. Orly Taitz was at CPAC, don't you? Talked to a lot of folks too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bill Maher needs to stop his whining and pay his fair share of the taxes. After all, he voted for it!!!

Bill Maher on California Income Taxes:'Liberals - You Could Actually Lose Me'
By Noel Sheppard | March 16, 2013

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, Dr. Ben Carson. The guy who trolled the presidentís prayer breakfast. Says heís waiting on the godís to make his political decision for him. Another one of those Rogue? Really?
Ah, Dr. Ben Carson who was invited as a guest speaker. As if Obama did not know who was being invited.
I dare say that Dr. Carson was far more polite than Hillary.

I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>I think you got my post mixed in there,I have no opinion on Cronkite.
I did indeed, my apologies, was so late I guess, meant to reply to Rogue. Sorry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Now that the price of gas has exceeded $4 a gallon in San Franciso and is still above $3.80, Pelois is surprisingly silent!
Pelosi bashing Bush on 3 dollar gas
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Vermin! It appears he was born in 61 as well. Best check the Kenyan archives though just to be sure.
And I am sure you would vote for him rather than vote for a Republican, won't you?
You do know he has run as a Republican before, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,661 - 129,680 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,071,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min voice of peace 67,520
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 53 min dixie 3
Amy 7-9 2 hr NWmoon 9
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 2 hr Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 3 hr _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••