BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,483)

Showing posts 129,641 - 129,660 of173,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect the rule if law and US Constitution you moron
I respect the Law. it is YOU that does not,You Hypocrite!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Ireland
Cheers :)
http://downloadpolitics.com/image.php...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

March 17, 2013
My Black Family Regarding Obama
~Lloyd Marcus

Make no mistake about it: Barack Obama is not so much a president seeking the best interests of America as he is the leader of a movement. To all you black folks in my family who still think there is something seriously wrong with me for not supporting our black president, allow me to explain.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/m...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Good Night my Friends ...
I'll leave ya with this ...

NEVER
"underestimate"
the
POWER
of
a
Woman ... ;0)

-n-

YES ...!!!!!!!

I Am Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

American Lady :)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
ĎIf Iíve lost Cronkite, Iíve lost middle America.í LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/ ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're telling us that you agree with Cronkite's view on Vietnam. Wow.
If you imply that LBJ and Robert McNamara were clueless on how to wage war, you are correct. What idiots!!!
If we had G.W. Bush and Gen Schwarzkopf running the war, the Vietnam War would have been won by 1965!!!
If you are going to war, GO TO WAR, Kick their butts and return home!
American Lady

Flossmoor, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I am WOMAN.

Here us patriots.
A revolution is coming.
Time to revolt against muslim usurper.
End times will come if WE fail.

Now begins the battle for 2014.
In God WE trust.
Gays will be reformed so...
God can welcome THEM to HIS kingdom.
Evolution, the evil bible of libtards.
Run Sarah run -- 2016.
Save our freedoms.

;0)

truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I am WOMAN.
Here us patriots.
A revolution is coming.
Time to revolt against muslim usurper.
End times will come if WE fail.
Now begins the battle for 2014.
In God WE trust.
Gays will be reformed so...
God can welcome THEM to HIS kingdom.
Evolution, the evil bible of libtards.
Run Sarah run -- 2016.
Save our freedoms.
;0)
Your a couple sandwiches shy of a picnic arent you?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're telling us that you agree with Cronkite's view on Vietnam. Wow.
I think you got my post mixed in there,I have no opinion on Cronkite.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect the Law. it is YOU that does not,You Hypocrite!
Oh yeah you respect the law and Constitution...unless of course like most 'conservatives' you dont get your way at the polls then its a whole different ballgame isnt it you fraud?
THEN its time for 'impeachment and execution'right?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

American Lady wrote:
I will remove Sarah Palin's glorious FACE and wear IT over mine to get closer to JESUS.
WELCOME me oh LORD Brietbart to you kingdom.
I like CATS
I ramble and ramble
It's NO scandal
My rhymes are nice
My rhymes are nice
I don't know what rhymes with "nice"
So I just said it twice
I need help
I PRAY to Fred Phelps
We -WE- wewewewewewewewewewwewewewewj dklfjasdkl;gjda
adskljdk
daffklj a
MALFUNCTION..........puke punk poopooo go to hell YOU libatard kiss my toenail rail pale snail jail i made rhyme give me a dime..........WHACKOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JESUS SAVES
So Brietbart is your Lord?
That explains alot.
That may be the truest thing youve ever posted.
Glad to hear it,
Religous 'Christian'hipocrites like you are an embarassment to the Real God.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like it or not, Obumbler is a fraud and a liar. You could prove it to yourself but I know you're too chickenshyt. The wrong side of every issue? Says who? You? LMAO Spudboy, you're no one to be giving advice on any subject. True Americans lost when Obumbler entered the White House. Thanks for identifying yourself as unAmerican! I laugh at idiots like you who are too stupid to think for themselves. LMAO @ spudboy!!! Go tend to your taters, boy. Americans want their tots! LMAO!!!
I think the difference is probably in your and my definition of 'True American'...
And dont be trash talking Tater Tots.
You know as well as I do that Tater Tots are one of Nature's perfect foods.
Just admit it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
It is absurb to say that Saddam Hussein was not a real threat to his neighbors and, more importantly, the vital strategic interests of the United States.
Maybe you and Barack Obama were asleep when the Butcher of Bahgdad overran Kuwait and deliberately created one of the world's biggest environmental, ecological, and economic disasters ever known to mankind.
Were you asleep when Hussein adopted a scorched earth policy and torched over 700 of the world's most productive oil wells?
Or were you comatose?
loose
Little Bush went in after his daddy had already gave Saddam a severe ass whooping drastically depleted his military, means and I believe his will to try that shit again. Obama was referring to that Iraq.

ďBut I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of historyĒ
Barack Obama

A brief look at the stats from that war will easily prove Obamaís case Loose.
http://usliberals.about.com/od/homelandsecuri...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am watching Dr. Ben Carson right now as he is addressing CPAC. Yep, he was one stupid n*g*r. Why is is sooooo stupid, he does not write his speeches down. But what is funny is that he does not use a teleprompter either and he make cents!!!
Dr. Ben Carson at CPAC
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Oh, Dr. Carson said he has been getting a lot of hate mail and they call him a stupid n*g*r. Sure, he said N-word, but we all know that the people who wrote those letter wrote and it was the real N-word!
Ah yes, Dr. Ben Carson. The guy who trolled the presidentís prayer breakfast. Says heís waiting on the godís to make his political decision for him. Another one of those Rogue? Really?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
ĎIf Iíve lost Cronkite, Iíve lost middle America.í LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/...
The one thing we can count on Rogue is you being wrong. Wherever did you get such a notion the MSM was turning on Obama? Obviously from the same place you heard they were in his pocket.

ďSome folks couldn't make it this evening; Bob Woodward sends his regrets, which Gene Sperling predicted. I have to admit this whole brouhaha had me a little surprised. Who knew Gene could be so intimidating? Or let me phrase it differently: Who knew anybody named Gene could be this intimidating?Ē
Barack Obama
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/obam... ?

Check out Oís picture on that link Rogue. Someone had just told him you predicted a Romney landslide.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You must mean when the average unemployment numbers were 4.5% and health care cost were one forth of what they are today. Remember when the number of people on welfare was down to one third of what it is because of Obama policy. Remember when Obama said it was unpatriotic for Bush to run the National debt over four trillion dollars in eight years,even though the hypocrite currently occupying the White House ran the National debt over eight trillion dollars in his first term with a projected additional eight trillion projected by 2016.
<quoted text>
Perhaps Hillary should have run against Obama last year as well.
Think Vermin Supreme could have been President of anything save his district Poopo?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party...
I like Vermin! It appears he was born in 61 as well. Best check the Kenyan archives though just to be sure.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Oneís ever debunked this one either Rogue.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisbidlack/379 ...
<quoted text>
I wonder if Popo notice that she was not born as "Sarah Palin"? She was born as "Sarah HEATH"!!! Unless she married Tod the day before she was born!
And that was just the first Red Herring!!!
As usual you missed the whole point Rogue. Yes I know itís not Palinís birth certificate just as I know the one you posted does not belong to Obama. The reason I know is that the HDoH has attested to the authenticity of every BC (Obama) has posted.
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

That you donít believe it puts you in the category with Winston and believe that every birfoon sounds exactly like Winston to the sane.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron of course fails to understand that YES OF COURSE IT's A RED HERRING FILLED MESS, JUST LIKE EVERY BIRFOON CONSPIRACY THEORY.
Good lord, no wonder you're a birfoon--the slightest bit of sarcasm goes right over your head.
Of course the joke is that by birferstani rules, the fake Sarah Palin BC is legit because no one has "debunked" it.
Rogue apparently thinks Iím a birfoon as well.

Whatís amazing is he actually spent time trying to debunk it. Not long ago he was demanding they match Obamaís footprint with the fake Kenyan document.
http://www.catholicbook.com/catholicbook/Obam...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Hot C_2036 wrote:
''I do love the Waldorf-Astoria, though. You know, I hear that from the doorstep you can see all the way to the Russian tea room.''
óBarack Obama, poking fun at Sarah Palin at the 2008 Al Smith Dinner
==========
Tom said:
After today on Cpac , he will want to poke something else at her. Yes he was making fun of Sarah back then, but only a hand full of people knew you really could see Russia from land in Alaska, and in the western part of Alaska you can actually walk to Russia from Alaska . Many tourist do that to say they walked to Russia. Russia doesn't like it but does nothing as long as people only step across the border and go back . Alaska use to be part of Russia.
```````
AL said:
Alaska Purchase,(1867), acquisition by the United States from Russia of 586,412 square miles (1,518,800 square km) of land at the northwestern tip of the North American continent, comprising the current U.S. state of Alaska.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/123...
dems/libTARDS 'words' coming home to roost :)
What GOES around ...
COMES around ...
;0)
Lovin Ever Minute of IT!
How's that snopes and factchecker ...
WORKING for ya ... NOW!?!
)8~D>
AL, maybe only a hand full of birfoons knew you could see Russia from Alaska on a clear day but I knew it long before I finished grade school. And most should have at least known after Alaska became a state. We knew as well that knowing that piece of trivia didnít give one an iota of foreign policy experience and that was actually the gist of the matter.

Snopes and FactCheck are rolling on the floor laughing their ass off at your dumb ars AL.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps McCain and Romney should have run against Bush as well.
Think Bobby could have been President of anything save his district Frank?
Bush ran against Gore and Kerry. Is there anyone that believes that Gore or Kerry would have been a better option? Obama is 'The' Celebrity,he is not the leader our country needs. Would McCain have been better,probably not. McCain would not have been the Messiah,and he would have worked more closely with the other party but he would not have brought his personal agenda into The White House. Bobby Rush could beat Obama in tiddlywinks.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps McCain and Romney should have run against Bush as well.
Think Bobby could have been President of anything save his district Frank?
On Oprah,Michelle Obama said that she was so devastated by the election against Bobby Rush that she told Obama that if he didn't win his next election he should never run again. Obama is fortunate that he was able to cheat his way through his next elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,641 - 129,660 of173,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 68,177
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,602
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 42 min newpoly 1,834
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min NJ GUN CONTROL 1,073,283
Woman shot dead on Chicago expressway 1 hr Susan 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Independent1 4,489
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 48,702
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••