BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147302 Mar 16, 2013
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, are you going to call out the fake TPP on her racist and anti-Semitic comments? And for using -tard???
Of course I will. She's a tea partyer, no? Called tea party patriot and the language is precisely tea party birther language.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147303 Mar 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
On a VERY sad note:
BUT needs to BE said ...
SicK "depraved" doings! Happening HERE in the USofA
... was the son of a local ----police officer.-----
A terrible incident, which could be used as a script for a horror film, has recently occurred in the U.S. city of Joliet, Illinois.
Something wrong has been happening in the U.S. during the recent years. Children in schools are massively fed with a drug that has been used in psychiatric hospitals and is classified as amphetamine. At least 6 million U.S. students take Ritalin and a similar drug, Dexedrine. The drugs are used against the so-called hyper-activity.
It is very comfortable for teachers when children do not run about screaming and shouting. They prefer them sitting down, staring ahead into nowhere and doing what teachers tell them to do. Many experts have repeatedly pointed out the fact that these drugs, also called children's cocaine, lead to unprovoked violence and mass shootings in American schools.
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/crimes/11-0...
Fool. Traitorous fool. Pravda propaganda and you fall for it like; a ton of bricks.

Yes, children are hyper. Do you know what makes them like thatT Fast food, cholosterol, SUGAR, that poison. That's what kids are fed by stupid moronic parents and shcool supervisors. When Michele Obama and Bloomberg step in to foster better nutrition, you idiots protest against this infringements on their contitutional rights to eat al the junk food they want and NOT to be told to exercise.

You're the kind of person I would never have even allowed to within a mile of my kids. I don't know which is more dangerous, your ignorance or poor lifestyle. Go clean your guns.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147304 Mar 16, 2013
corr : that and school
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147305 Mar 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't stand on your own, huh? Figures. What exactly do you mean by, "coon", Barfer Girks?
It's a birther term, LRS. YOU explain it.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#147306 Mar 16, 2013
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.
You are a RACEIST AHOLE craw back under that rock you came from and stay there for ever
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147308 Mar 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. Traitorous fool. Pravda propaganda and you fall for it like; a ton of bricks.
Yes, children are hyper. Do you know what makes them like thatT Fast food, cholosterol, SUGAR, that poison. That's what kids are fed by stupid moronic parents and shcool supervisors. When Michele Obama and Bloomberg step in to foster better nutrition, you idiots protest against this infringements on their contitutional rights to eat al the junk food they want and NOT to be told to exercise.
You're the kind of person I would never have even allowed to within a mile of my kids. I don't know which is more dangerous, your ignorance or poor lifestyle. Go clean your guns.
MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2013
'There's Four Mouths That Know,' Accused Killer Says,'But We're All Involved Equally'
Nightmare on Hickory Street: One of the four accused killers in the Hickory Street double murder made sure his accomplices were in just as deep as him by making them kick and beat the bodies, according to police reports.

http://shorewood-il.patch.com/articles/accuse...

The stories were based on the horrific details included in police reports filed in the murder investigation. The reports—obtained exclusively by Patch—related how McKee and three frieneds—Alisa Massaro, 19, Joshua Miner, 24, and ***Adam Landerman, 19—allegedly lured Terrance Rankins and Eric Glover, both 22, to Massaro's Hickory Street house the night of Jan. 9.
http://joliet.patch.com/articles/hickory-stre...

Accused Killers Had 3-Way Sex On Black Corpses?
http://www.theblackinformant.com/featured/acc...

>>> Miner's accomplice was ***Adam Landerman, 19, the son of a police officer. The two teen boys decided to kill two black men. To implement the idea, they wanted to lure victims into a trap with the help of a woman, Bethany McKee. She was supposed to promise sex with white girls to the victims. She did not lie: the black men, who followed her to their death, received what they wanted, although they were dead at that time.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/crimes/11-0...

eh, jocko!
SICK sociopaths ... living & KILLING ...
RIGHT HERE in America!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#147309 Mar 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect the rule if law and US Constitution you moron
I respect the Law. it is YOU that does not,You Hypocrite!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147310 Mar 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Ireland
Cheers :)
http://downloadpolitics.com/image.php...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147311 Mar 17, 2013
March 17, 2013
My Black Family Regarding Obama
~Lloyd Marcus

Make no mistake about it: Barack Obama is not so much a president seeking the best interests of America as he is the leader of a movement. To all you black folks in my family who still think there is something seriously wrong with me for not supporting our black president, allow me to explain.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/m...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147312 Mar 17, 2013
Good Night my Friends ...
I'll leave ya with this ...

NEVER
"underestimate"
the
POWER
of
a
Woman ... ;0)

-n-

YES ...!!!!!!!

I Am Woman

American Lady :)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147313 Mar 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
‘If I’ve lost Cronkite, I’ve lost middle America.’ LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/ ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're telling us that you agree with Cronkite's view on Vietnam. Wow.
If you imply that LBJ and Robert McNamara were clueless on how to wage war, you are correct. What idiots!!!
If we had G.W. Bush and Gen Schwarzkopf running the war, the Vietnam War would have been won by 1965!!!
If you are going to war, GO TO WAR, Kick their butts and return home!
American Lady

Chicago, IL

#147316 Mar 17, 2013
I am WOMAN.

Here us patriots.
A revolution is coming.
Time to revolt against muslim usurper.
End times will come if WE fail.

Now begins the battle for 2014.
In God WE trust.
Gays will be reformed so...
God can welcome THEM to HIS kingdom.
Evolution, the evil bible of libtards.
Run Sarah run -- 2016.
Save our freedoms.

;0)

truman

Boise, ID

#147317 Mar 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I am WOMAN.
Here us patriots.
A revolution is coming.
Time to revolt against muslim usurper.
End times will come if WE fail.
Now begins the battle for 2014.
In God WE trust.
Gays will be reformed so...
God can welcome THEM to HIS kingdom.
Evolution, the evil bible of libtards.
Run Sarah run -- 2016.
Save our freedoms.
;0)
Your a couple sandwiches shy of a picnic arent you?
truman

Boise, ID

#147318 Mar 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're telling us that you agree with Cronkite's view on Vietnam. Wow.
I think you got my post mixed in there,I have no opinion on Cronkite.
truman

Boise, ID

#147319 Mar 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect the Law. it is YOU that does not,You Hypocrite!
Oh yeah you respect the law and Constitution...unless of course like most 'conservatives' you dont get your way at the polls then its a whole different ballgame isnt it you fraud?
THEN its time for 'impeachment and execution'right?
truman

Boise, ID

#147320 Mar 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I will remove Sarah Palin's glorious FACE and wear IT over mine to get closer to JESUS.
WELCOME me oh LORD Brietbart to you kingdom.
I like CATS
I ramble and ramble
It's NO scandal
My rhymes are nice
My rhymes are nice
I don't know what rhymes with "nice"
So I just said it twice
I need help
I PRAY to Fred Phelps
We -WE- wewewewewewewewewewwewewewewj dklfjasdkl;gjda
adskljdk
daffklj a
MALFUNCTION..........puke punk poopooo go to hell YOU libatard kiss my toenail rail pale snail jail i made rhyme give me a dime..........WHACKOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JESUS SAVES
So Brietbart is your Lord?
That explains alot.
That may be the truest thing youve ever posted.
Glad to hear it,
Religous 'Christian'hipocrites like you are an embarassment to the Real God.
truman

Boise, ID

#147321 Mar 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like it or not, Obumbler is a fraud and a liar. You could prove it to yourself but I know you're too chickenshyt. The wrong side of every issue? Says who? You? LMAO Spudboy, you're no one to be giving advice on any subject. True Americans lost when Obumbler entered the White House. Thanks for identifying yourself as unAmerican! I laugh at idiots like you who are too stupid to think for themselves. LMAO @ spudboy!!! Go tend to your taters, boy. Americans want their tots! LMAO!!!
I think the difference is probably in your and my definition of 'True American'...
And dont be trash talking Tater Tots.
You know as well as I do that Tater Tots are one of Nature's perfect foods.
Just admit it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#147322 Mar 17, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
It is absurb to say that Saddam Hussein was not a real threat to his neighbors and, more importantly, the vital strategic interests of the United States.
Maybe you and Barack Obama were asleep when the Butcher of Bahgdad overran Kuwait and deliberately created one of the world's biggest environmental, ecological, and economic disasters ever known to mankind.
Were you asleep when Hussein adopted a scorched earth policy and torched over 700 of the world's most productive oil wells?
Or were you comatose?
loose
Little Bush went in after his daddy had already gave Saddam a severe ass whooping drastically depleted his military, means and I believe his will to try that shit again. Obama was referring to that Iraq.

“But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history”
Barack Obama

A brief look at the stats from that war will easily prove Obama’s case Loose.
http://usliberals.about.com/od/homelandsecuri...

Moreno Valley, CA

#147323 Mar 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am watching Dr. Ben Carson right now as he is addressing CPAC. Yep, he was one stupid n*g*r. Why is is sooooo stupid, he does not write his speeches down. But what is funny is that he does not use a teleprompter either and he make cents!!!
Dr. Ben Carson at CPAC
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Oh, Dr. Carson said he has been getting a lot of hate mail and they call him a stupid n*g*r. Sure, he said N-word, but we all know that the people who wrote those letter wrote and it was the real N-word!
Ah yes, Dr. Ben Carson. The guy who trolled the president’s prayer breakfast. Says he’s waiting on the god’s to make his political decision for him. Another one of those Rogue? Really?

Moreno Valley, CA

#147324 Mar 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
‘If I’ve lost Cronkite, I’ve lost middle America.’ LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/...
The one thing we can count on Rogue is you being wrong. Wherever did you get such a notion the MSM was turning on Obama? Obviously from the same place you heard they were in his pocket.

“Some folks couldn't make it this evening; Bob Woodward sends his regrets, which Gene Sperling predicted. I have to admit this whole brouhaha had me a little surprised. Who knew Gene could be so intimidating? Or let me phrase it differently: Who knew anybody named Gene could be this intimidating?”
Barack Obama
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/obam... ?

Check out O’s picture on that link Rogue. Someone had just told him you predicted a Romney landslide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,154,377
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 14 min Oni 1
Amy 12-22 17 min Jnr Palmer Nat 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min positronium 49,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,855
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,891
Abby 12-22 1 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?