BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,482)

Showing posts 129,621 - 129,640 of173,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Maude

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a big fat lie that Saddam had WMD'S President Bush was piss off that Sadamm allegedly put a hit on his daddy. This is why we went to Iraq
Being a Bastard you would'nt know how Sons feel about there Fathers.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.
not that is a REAL tea party guy. Way to represent
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

LOL, it looks like the birfoons are getting paranoid and are beginning to think that every poster is me.

LOLOLOLOL

Getting in their poor little pin heads.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
LOL, it looks like the birfoons are getting paranoid and are beginning to think that every poster is me.
LOLOLOLOL
Getting in their poor little pin heads.
You've grossly over-estimated yourself, Barfbucket.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Ireland
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
‘If I’ve lost Cronkite, I’ve lost middle America.’ LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/...
So you're telling us that you agree with Cronkite's view on Vietnam. Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, I remember Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter's military cuts. In S. Korea I was only a hundred miles from North Korea but when I got there my unite of 16 Chinooks, four of them did not have any engines on them. What good is an aircraft that can not fly?
By June of 1981 we were out of funds and had run out of toilet paper for the barracks. We had soldiers going to the PX to buy toilet paper and mailed the receipts to their Congressmen.
At the way we are going, we will have a hollow military!
Military Cuts and the North Korea Threat
Posted on March 16, 2013
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/military-...
Yes, Rogue , and history has shown how N. Korea took advantage of the lack of helicopter engines and toilet paper and savagely attacked S.Korea when you served there --- when was that again that N.Korea re-invaded the south?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, this will be a good one to repost in 2014. Another crack Rogue Moron prediction(TM).
LOLOLOLOL
He'll deny saying it, hoping you can't find the post. And when you do he will either ignore you or tell you that you have a lot of time to waste looking for these things. Ask him about his little dance morning of Nov 7 and the 45 or so papers who backed Romney.

Reminds me of LRS justifying "playing IN the road". Yes, he said the expression was correct as the road has a shoulder on each side and lanes, therefore we play and drive IN the road. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) It's the birther birfoon way. Rogue and LRS are 'in denial" veterans.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll deny saying it, hoping you can't find the post. And when you do he will either ignore you or tell you that you have a lot of time to waste looking for these things. Ask him about his little dance morning of Nov 7 and the 45 or so papers who backed Romney.
Reminds me of LRS justifying "playing IN the road". Yes, he said the expression was correct as the road has a shoulder on each side and lanes, therefore we play and drive IN the road. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) It's the birther birfoon way. Rogue and LRS are 'in denial" veterans.
You two are nuttier than a squirrel's turd. You little gypsy boys really don't have a life, do you? Sad and pathetic. No doubt both of you are lacking a pair! "Born Losers"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was one big fat lie that back fired of Saddamn. He lied to his generals. Every generals thought the other general had the WMD and the generals were afraid to talk to each other. And in the end Saddamn could not convince the U.N. inspectors that he did not have any WMD.
Bush did not lie to anyone. The Brits, Germans, Poles, Russians and the Israelis all agreed that Saddamn had WMD. But typical Libtardian Logic dictates that since no WMD's were found, Bush lied!
And Pelosi claims Iraq had WMD
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
and Owl Gore said that Saddamn also had WMD's
and Bill Clinton too!
Democrats confirm Saddam Hussein has WMD.flv
Soooo nebka is calling hos own people LIARS!!!
You don't even understand what these people are saying. You only mouth what your arrested logic tells you to mouth. Pelosi never mentioned WMD. Gore did, yes, but by critizing the US, Reagan and VP Bush for allowing Iraq to DEVELOP WMD. Not the same thing. Clinton said he had WMD, but was containing Saddam with flight interdictions and naval threats. Clinton never invaded Iraq and kept on urging Saddam to accept UN inspection teams, which Saddam eventuallty did, team went in, an American was at its head, confirmed that there were no weapons of mass destructionn.

Germany never agreed that such weapons existed, and neither did most European and Asian nations. The vast majority of UN members were against the invasion of Iraq, and the Sec Gen condemned it in strong terms.

I leave to you now, Rogue, the conclusion of the invasion of Iraq. Can you point to any positive results? Was it worth the 4,500 killed American GIs and the tens of thousands of disabled and traumatized soldiers? What of the cost in dollars robbed fromsocial programs and education? Let's not even mention the more than 100,000 Iraqis killed (soldiers and guerillas, yes, but a great number of civilians) and countless maimed, plus wrecked infrastructure and priceless monuments in the land of Babylon. But hey, they're just Iraqis, right?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true troll. still can't rebut the Obama BC, can you!!!
Been rebutted 196-0, 535-0, 50 governors to 0, 9 supremes to 0, all the top Repub hierarchy to 0 and 195 countries to 0. And yet birfoon birthers trudge on.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, so I did a Google search with a time frame between 1/1/1980 and 1/1/2008 and ....... nothing!!! Soooo, did Bill Clinton, either Bush or Reagan have food tasters? I could not find out.
But we do know that Obama had the bolts of the rifles the soldiers were caring in the parade had been removed. It sure sounds like Obama is ...... paranoid!!!
Not only that, he believes it will be an inside job as there is no way some one like me would get close enough to poison his food!!!
Right-Wingers Bash President Obama For Having Food Taster – Like Ronald Reagan Did by Tommy Christopher | March 15th, 2013
Oh, that uppity President Obama is at it again! Right-wing bloggers are making quite the meal over a Daily Caller piece containing the revelation that President Obama may have used the alleged absence of his royal food-taster to avoid having to eat some dodgy lobster salad at Thursday’s luncheon meeting with Congressional Republicans. Although details on presidential food tasters are necessarily scarce, it will probably surprise you to know that even some white presidents had the occasional aversion to being poisoned, including Bill Clinton, the Georges Bush, and even…(gasp!) Ronald Reagan!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/right-wingers-...
Do you even realize how your hate for your president has made you look just plain silly? Rifle bolts, food tasing? Silly silly silly litte man.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A lot of people do knot no that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman fresh off of a farm and she didn't have any from teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out two. Well, these days they make partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may knever no for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth?
Would you mind proving this story about Louis XIV having his misstresses's front teeth pulled out? And don't call it a red herring. Just prove or say you made it up.

And talking about the president of the United States' puffer boys? You call yourself a loyal follower of the constitution and this is the way you respect the will of the people as enshrined in said constitution? And with no evidence whatsoever, badmouthing him to the point of saying he gets bj's.? Andmaking filthy jokes abut pulling teeth and hiding the fact with false ones? How you and your birther ilk must slap your thighs and laugh at these intellectual and spiritual jokes. Shame on you, you 've dishnoroued the very uniform that you allegedly wore for your country. Retrieve and burn it to save it from ever approaching your stinking carapace.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Terri Tunna, we all know who you are and that you are not one of us. Do you really think we Birthers are anti-Semites or racists like YOU?!?
Gee, I don't know. What do you call people like you who make up stories that Obama gets bjs from staff who have had their teeth pulled out like for Louis XIV's mistresses so as not to be bitten, except today , Obama supplies false teeth for the boys. How do you call anyone who tells stories like those about his president? Christians?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, are you going to call out the fake TPP on her racist and anti-Semitic comments? And for using -tard???
Of course I will. She's a tea partyer, no? Called tea party patriot and the language is precisely tea party birther language.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
On a VERY sad note:
BUT needs to BE said ...
SicK "depraved" doings! Happening HERE in the USofA
... was the son of a local ----police officer.-----
A terrible incident, which could be used as a script for a horror film, has recently occurred in the U.S. city of Joliet, Illinois.
Something wrong has been happening in the U.S. during the recent years. Children in schools are massively fed with a drug that has been used in psychiatric hospitals and is classified as amphetamine. At least 6 million U.S. students take Ritalin and a similar drug, Dexedrine. The drugs are used against the so-called hyper-activity.
It is very comfortable for teachers when children do not run about screaming and shouting. They prefer them sitting down, staring ahead into nowhere and doing what teachers tell them to do. Many experts have repeatedly pointed out the fact that these drugs, also called children's cocaine, lead to unprovoked violence and mass shootings in American schools.
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/crimes/11-0...
Fool. Traitorous fool. Pravda propaganda and you fall for it like; a ton of bricks.

Yes, children are hyper. Do you know what makes them like thatT Fast food, cholosterol, SUGAR, that poison. That's what kids are fed by stupid moronic parents and shcool supervisors. When Michele Obama and Bloomberg step in to foster better nutrition, you idiots protest against this infringements on their contitutional rights to eat al the junk food they want and NOT to be told to exercise.

You're the kind of person I would never have even allowed to within a mile of my kids. I don't know which is more dangerous, your ignorance or poor lifestyle. Go clean your guns.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

corr : that and school
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't stand on your own, huh? Figures. What exactly do you mean by, "coon", Barfer Girks?
It's a birther term, LRS. YOU explain it.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a RACEIST AHOLE craw back under that rock you came from and stay there for ever
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. Traitorous fool. Pravda propaganda and you fall for it like; a ton of bricks.
Yes, children are hyper. Do you know what makes them like thatT Fast food, cholosterol, SUGAR, that poison. That's what kids are fed by stupid moronic parents and shcool supervisors. When Michele Obama and Bloomberg step in to foster better nutrition, you idiots protest against this infringements on their contitutional rights to eat al the junk food they want and NOT to be told to exercise.
You're the kind of person I would never have even allowed to within a mile of my kids. I don't know which is more dangerous, your ignorance or poor lifestyle. Go clean your guns.
MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2013
'There's Four Mouths That Know,' Accused Killer Says,'But We're All Involved Equally'
Nightmare on Hickory Street: One of the four accused killers in the Hickory Street double murder made sure his accomplices were in just as deep as him by making them kick and beat the bodies, according to police reports.

http://shorewood-il.patch.com/articles/accuse...

The stories were based on the horrific details included in police reports filed in the murder investigation. The reports—obtained exclusively by Patch—related how McKee and three frieneds—Alisa Massaro, 19, Joshua Miner, 24, and ***Adam Landerman, 19—allegedly lured Terrance Rankins and Eric Glover, both 22, to Massaro's Hickory Street house the night of Jan. 9.
http://joliet.patch.com/articles/hickory-stre...

Accused Killers Had 3-Way Sex On Black Corpses?
http://www.theblackinformant.com/featured/acc...

>>> Miner's accomplice was ***Adam Landerman, 19, the son of a police officer. The two teen boys decided to kill two black men. To implement the idea, they wanted to lure victims into a trap with the help of a woman, Bethany McKee. She was supposed to promise sex with white girls to the victims. She did not lie: the black men, who followed her to their death, received what they wanted, although they were dead at that time.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/crimes/11-0...

eh, jocko!
SICK sociopaths ... living & KILLING ...
RIGHT HERE in America!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,621 - 129,640 of173,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min lily boca raton fl 1,071,238
is ur time to have ur oun money 13 min new world man 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,671
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,106
Monkey’s body is matched with African-American ... 2 hr Clothes for spooks 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 2 hr Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 65
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info