BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
129,601 - 129,620 of 175,243 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
''I do love the Waldorf-Astoria, though. You know, I hear that from the doorstep you can see all the way to the Russian tea room.''
—Barack Obama, poking fun at Sarah Palin at the 2008 Al Smith Dinner

==========
Tom said:
After today on Cpac , he will want to poke something else at her. Yes he was making fun of Sarah back then, but only a hand full of people knew you really could see Russia from land in Alaska, and in the western part of Alaska you can actually walk to Russia from Alaska . Many tourist do that to say they walked to Russia. Russia doesn't like it but does nothing as long as people only step across the border and go back . Alaska use to be part of Russia.
```````
AL said:
Alaska Purchase,(1867), acquisition by the United States from Russia of 586,412 square miles (1,518,800 square km) of land at the northwestern tip of the North American continent, comprising the current U.S. state of Alaska.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/123...

dems/libTARDS 'words' coming home to roost :)

What GOES around ...
COMES around ...

;0)

Lovin Ever Minute of IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How's that snopes and factchecker ...
WORKING for ya ... NOW!?!

)8~D>

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Cpac was a birther fest this year. It's no surprise that twit palin is a birther, but even orly traits got in on the deal.

These people are such losers
American Lady

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I will remove Sarah Palin's glorious FACE and wear IT over mine to get closer to JESUS.

WELCOME me oh LORD Brietbart to you kingdom.

I like CATS

I ramble and ramble
It's NO scandal

My rhymes are nice
My rhymes are nice
I don't know what rhymes with "nice"
So I just said it twice

I need help
I PRAY to Fred Phelps

We -WE- wewewewewewewewewewwewewewewj dklfjasdkl;gjda
adskljdk

daffklj a

MALFUNCTION..........puke punk poopooo go to hell YOU libatard kiss my toenail rail pale snail jail i made rhyme give me a dime..........WHACKOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JESUS SAVES
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I will remove Sarah Palin's glorious FACE and wear IT over mine to get closer to JESUS.
I like CATS
I ramble and ramble
It's NO scandal
My rhymes are nice
My rhymes are nice
So I just said it twice
I need help
I PRAY to Fred Phelps
adskljdk
daffklj a
MALFUNCTION..........puke punk poopooo go to hell YOU libatard kiss my toenail rail pale snail jail i made rhyme give me a dime..........WHACKOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JESUS SAVES
Cat Woman

;0)
treggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ………
Obama is Lame,,,impeachment is perfect for Obama

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, so I did a Google search with a time frame between 1/1/1980 and 1/1/2008 and ....... nothing!!! Soooo, did Bill Clinton, either Bush or Reagan have food tasters? I could not find out.
But we do know that Obama had the bolts of the rifles the soldiers were caring in the parade had been removed. It sure sounds like Obama is ...... paranoid!!!
Not only that, he believes it will be an inside job as there is no way some one like me would get close enough to poison his food!!!

Right-Wingers Bash President Obama For Having Food Taster – Like Ronald Reagan Did by Tommy Christopher | March 15th, 2013

Oh, that uppity President Obama is at it again! Right-wing bloggers are making quite the meal over a Daily Caller piece containing the revelation that President Obama may have used the alleged absence of his royal food-taster to avoid having to eat some dodgy lobster salad at Thursday’s luncheon meeting with Congressional Republicans. Although details on presidential food tasters are necessarily scarce, it will probably surprise you to know that even some white presidents had the occasional aversion to being poisoned, including Bill Clinton, the Georges Bush, and even…(gasp!) Ronald Reagan!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/right-wingers-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

A lot of people do knot no that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman fresh off of a farm and she didn't have any from teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out two. Well, these days they make partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may knever no for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat Woman
;0)
OMG
Tea Party Patriot

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat Woman
;0)
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I first checked Snopes and as usual they claim it is false mostly because it makes Obama look bad. But like stuff that Snopes looks at they twist it. The bases for the below map is an article on Forbes.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/2...
Now, if you go to Snopes, they run, dodge and jump around the issues.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/deathspi...
In summary, if it has anything to do with Obama, Snopes will twist it so you can not blame Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.
Now Terri Tunna, we all know who you are and that you are not one of us. Do you really think we Birthers are anti-Semites or racists like YOU?!?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG
LiKe that, did ya ???:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

New U.S. drone to see everything, everywhere

U.S. agency DARPA has launched a new program called Node. The purpose of the program is to develop small-sized aircraft capable of carrying up to 600 pounds of payload. The projected range of the aircraft is from 600 to 900 nautical miles from the point of takeoff. The size of the new UAV will fit the size of smallest vessels.

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/14-0...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, are you going to call out the fake TPP on her racist and anti-Semitic comments? And for using -tard???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

On a VERY sad note:
BUT needs to BE said ...

SicK "depraved" doings! Happening HERE in the USofA
... was the son of a local ----police officer.-----

A terrible incident, which could be used as a script for a horror film, has recently occurred in the U.S. city of Joliet, Illinois.
Something wrong has been happening in the U.S. during the recent years. Children in schools are massively fed with a drug that has been used in psychiatric hospitals and is classified as amphetamine. At least 6 million U.S. students take Ritalin and a similar drug, Dexedrine. The drugs are used against the so-called hyper-activity.

It is very comfortable for teachers when children do not run about screaming and shouting. They prefer them sitting down, staring ahead into nowhere and doing what teachers tell them to do. Many experts have repeatedly pointed out the fact that these drugs, also called children's cocaine, lead to unprovoked violence and mass shootings in American schools.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/crimes/11-0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

IF you think it IS "satire" like one comment SAID on there, it isn't!

Judge Puts Gag Order on Hickory St. Double Murder Case, Seals Case File
Judge Gerald Kinney also wants prosecutors and attorneys representing the four murder defendants to investigate the supposed leak.

http://joliet.patch.com/articles/judge-puts-g...

NOW on to LESS SAD of the USofA ...
THAT crap will give ya nightmares!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I like CATS
I ramble and ramble
It's NO scandal
My rhymes are nice
My rhymes are nice
So I just said it twice
I need help
I PRAY to Fred Phelps
adskljdk
daffklj a
JESUS SAVES
Take a broken glass bottle and sit on it, Barfer Girks!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't stand on your own, huh? Figures. What exactly do you mean by, "coon", Barfer Girks?
Maude

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know COONs come out at night.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a big fat lie that Saddam had WMD'S President Bush was piss off that Sadamm allegedly put a hit on his daddy. This is why we went to Iraq
Being a Bastard you would'nt know how Sons feel about there Fathers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 8-1-14 3 min Pippa 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,084,598
Abby 8-1-14 11 min Cass 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,090
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr dirtbag1958 7
Is Anything on the Internet Real Anymore? 1 hr Melissa Melton 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Pay to Play 1,881
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,587
•••