BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147247 Mar 16, 2013
Yep, I remember Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter's military cuts. In S. Korea I was only a hundred miles from North Korea but when I got there my unite of 16 Chinooks, four of them did not have any engines on them. What good is an aircraft that can not fly?
By June of 1981 we were out of funds and had run out of toilet paper for the barracks. We had soldiers going to the PX to buy toilet paper and mailed the receipts to their Congressmen.
At the way we are going, we will have a hollow military!

Military Cuts and the North Korea Threat
Posted on March 16, 2013

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/military-...

Location hidden

#147248 Mar 16, 2013
St Louis Final Approach to take-off ...

St. Louis Approach to United: "United 123 best forward speed to the marker, you're number one."

United 123 (male voice): "Roger, balls to the wall."

St. Louis Approach to American: "American 4321, you're number two behind a United 737, follow him, cleared visual, best forward speed."

American 4321 (female voice): "Well I can't do balls to the wall, but I can do wide open." short radio silence

Unidentified Male Voice “Is American Hiring

Location hidden

#147249 Mar 16, 2013
In January 1975 I was renewing my instrument ticket in an Army Huey and on ILS final for Honolulu Int. when the approach controller advised me to speed up my approach as there was a United 747 three miles behind me.
I speed up from 90 knots to 110 but on one mile final I had to break off the approach as I was only training and he was actually landing$$$
Some months later I had a Medevac run to Hickham AFB and was cleared to the Honolulu VOR and then the final when again I heard "Untied flight 123, Army Medevac enroute to the VOR, abort approach and immediate climb to 3,000 and hold". I then heard a cough and the a "Wilco".
Yep, it is fun mixing little birds with big birds!

Oh, my patient was a woman in labor enroute to Trppler AMC which was socked in. We ended up delivering the baby in the aircraft once we landed at Hickham AFB. Because the gate leaving Hickham was flooded all the ground ambulance could do was take them to the Hiackam dispensary.
Yep, had three babies born in my aircraft in three years fly Dustoff in Hawaii.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#147250 Mar 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
‘If I’ve lost Cronkite, I’ve lost middle America.’ LBJ
httpategory/cronkite-moment/
LMAO, this will be a good one to repost in 2014. Another crack Rogue Moron prediction(TM).

LOLOLOLOL
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#147251 Mar 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No One’s ever debunked this one either Rogue.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisbidlack/379 ...
<quoted text>
I wonder if Popo notice that she was not born as "Sarah Palin"? She was born as "Sarah HEATH"!!! Unless she married Tod the day before she was born!
And that was just the first Red Herring!!!
Rogue Moron of course fails to understand that YES OF COURSE IT's A RED HERRING FILLED MESS, JUST LIKE EVERY BIRFOON CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Good lord, no wonder you're a birfoon--the slightest bit of sarcasm goes right over your head.

Of course the joke is that by birferstani rules, the fake Sarah Palin BC is legit because no one has "debunked" it.

Location hidden

#147252 Mar 16, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a big fat lie that Saddam had WMD'S President Bush was piss off that Sadamm allegedly put a hit on his daddy. This is why we went to Iraq
Well, it was one big fat lie that back fired of Saddamn. He lied to his generals. Every generals thought the other general had the WMD and the generals were afraid to talk to each other. And in the end Saddamn could not convince the U.N. inspectors that he did not have any WMD.
Bush did not lie to anyone. The Brits, Germans, Poles, Russians and the Israelis all agreed that Saddamn had WMD. But typical Libtardian Logic dictates that since no WMD's were found, Bush lied!
And Pelosi claims Iraq had WMD

and Owl Gore said that Saddamn also had WMD's
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

and Bill Clinton too!
Democrats confirm Saddam Hussein has WMD.flv

Soooo nebka is calling hos own people LIARS!!!

Location hidden

#147253 Mar 16, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron of course fails to understand that YES OF COURSE IT's A RED HERRING FILLED MESS, JUST LIKE EVERY BIRFOON CONSPIRACY THEORY.
Good lord, no wonder you're a birfoon--the slightest bit of sarcasm goes right over your head.
Of course the joke is that by birferstani rules, the fake Sarah Palin BC is legit because no one has "debunked" it.
spoken like a true troll. still can't rebut the Obama BC, can you!!!

Location hidden

#147254 Mar 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
‘If I’ve lost Cronkite, I’ve lost middle America.’ LBJ
httpategory/cronkite-moment/
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, this will be a good one to repost in 2014. Another crack Rogue Moron prediction(TM).
LOLOLOLOL
What happened in the election of 2006? What happened in the election of 1994? The press has turned on Obama. Just look at his poll numbers over the past few weeks!!!
How long will Bernanake continue to pump hundreds of dollars into the banks under QE!!!?
Now, what happened when QEI ended? What happened when QEII ended? And you think it will be any different when QEIII ends?
Isn't it funny that Obummer thinks the National Debt is not a problem but he needs to raise taxes RIGHT NOW! WHY?
Oh yea of little brains!
American Lady

Midlothian, IL

#147257 Mar 16, 2013
I wear the rotten skin of sinners

-AND- if YOU

LibaTARDS dont like it

YOU...

can kiss my "go to hell"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147258 Mar 16, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
''I do love the Waldorf-Astoria, though. You know, I hear that from the doorstep you can see all the way to the Russian tea room.''
—Barack Obama, poking fun at Sarah Palin at the 2008 Al Smith Dinner

==========
Tom said:
After today on Cpac , he will want to poke something else at her. Yes he was making fun of Sarah back then, but only a hand full of people knew you really could see Russia from land in Alaska, and in the western part of Alaska you can actually walk to Russia from Alaska . Many tourist do that to say they walked to Russia. Russia doesn't like it but does nothing as long as people only step across the border and go back . Alaska use to be part of Russia.
```````
AL said:
Alaska Purchase,(1867), acquisition by the United States from Russia of 586,412 square miles (1,518,800 square km) of land at the northwestern tip of the North American continent, comprising the current U.S. state of Alaska.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/123...

dems/libTARDS 'words' coming home to roost :)

What GOES around ...
COMES around ...

;0)

Lovin Ever Minute of IT!

How's that snopes and factchecker ...
WORKING for ya ... NOW!?!

)8~D>

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#147259 Mar 16, 2013
Cpac was a birther fest this year. It's no surprise that twit palin is a birther, but even orly traits got in on the deal.

These people are such losers
American Lady

Midlothian, IL

#147260 Mar 16, 2013
I will remove Sarah Palin's glorious FACE and wear IT over mine to get closer to JESUS.

WELCOME me oh LORD Brietbart to you kingdom.

I like CATS

I ramble and ramble
It's NO scandal

My rhymes are nice
My rhymes are nice
I don't know what rhymes with "nice"
So I just said it twice

I need help
I PRAY to Fred Phelps

We -WE- wewewewewewewewewewwewewewewj dklfjasdkl;gjda
adskljdk

daffklj a

MALFUNCTION..........puke punk poopooo go to hell YOU libatard kiss my toenail rail pale snail jail i made rhyme give me a dime..........WHACKOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JESUS SAVES
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147262 Mar 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I will remove Sarah Palin's glorious FACE and wear IT over mine to get closer to JESUS.
WELCOME me oh LORD Brietbart to you kingdom.
I like CATS
I ramble and ramble
It's NO scandal
My rhymes are nice
My rhymes are nice
I don't know what rhymes with "nice"
So I just said it twice
I need help
I PRAY to Fred Phelps
We -WE- wewewewewewewewewewwewewewewj dklfjasdkl;gjda
adskljdk
daffklj a
MALFUNCTION..........puke punk poopooo go to hell YOU libatard kiss my toenail rail pale snail jail i made rhyme give me a dime..........WHACKOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JESUS SAVES
Cat Woman

;0)
treggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

#147263 Mar 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Obama is Lame,,,impeachment is perfect for Obama

Location hidden

#147264 Mar 16, 2013
Hummm, so I did a Google search with a time frame between 1/1/1980 and 1/1/2008 and ....... nothing!!! Soooo, did Bill Clinton, either Bush or Reagan have food tasters? I could not find out.
But we do know that Obama had the bolts of the rifles the soldiers were caring in the parade had been removed. It sure sounds like Obama is ...... paranoid!!!
Not only that, he believes it will be an inside job as there is no way some one like me would get close enough to poison his food!!!

Right-Wingers Bash President Obama For Having Food Taster – Like Ronald Reagan Did by Tommy Christopher | March 15th, 2013

Oh, that uppity President Obama is at it again! Right-wing bloggers are making quite the meal over a Daily Caller piece containing the revelation that President Obama may have used the alleged absence of his royal food-taster to avoid having to eat some dodgy lobster salad at Thursday’s luncheon meeting with Congressional Republicans. Although details on presidential food tasters are necessarily scarce, it will probably surprise you to know that even some white presidents had the occasional aversion to being poisoned, including Bill Clinton, the Georges Bush, and even…(gasp!) Ronald Reagan!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/right-wingers-...

Location hidden

#147265 Mar 16, 2013
A lot of people do knot no that King Louis XVI of France was afraid of being bit by one of his concubines so he had their front teeth pulled out. So if you saw a pretty young woman fresh off of a farm and she didn't have any from teeth, well, you didn't have to ask her what her job was.
And as paranoid as Obummer seems to be these days, he might require his puffer boys have their front teeth pulled out two. Well, these days they make partial dentures that look like real teeth so we may knever no for sure!
I wonder if Kal Penn has partial denture front teeth?

Location hidden

#147267 Mar 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QPuOXSOSFRYXX
;0)
OMG
Tea Party Patriot

Country Club Hills, IL

#147268 Mar 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QPuOXSOSFRYXX
;0)
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.

Location hidden

#147269 Mar 16, 2013
I first checked Snopes and as usual they claim it is false mostly because it makes Obama look bad. But like stuff that Snopes looks at they twist it. The bases for the below map is an article on Forbes.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/2...
Now, if you go to Snopes, they run, dodge and jump around the issues.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/deathspi...
In summary, if it has anything to do with Obama, Snopes will twist it so you can not blame Obama.

Location hidden

#147270 Mar 16, 2013
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a real Cat Woman. Not like that libtard Halley Barry catwoman. I'll never understand why the Hollywood libtard jews thought is was a good idea to hire a COON to play a CAT.
Now Terri Tunna, we all know who you are and that you are not one of us. Do you really think we Birthers are anti-Semites or racists like YOU?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,140,784
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 4 min YUPHesThe Devil 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Cali Girl 2014 51,226
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Black Teacher 48,347
Fatal shooting in Humboldt Park 28 min reality is a crotch 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,671
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr YellowBrickRoad 33
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News