BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,480)

Showing posts 129,581 - 129,600 of173,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I am watching Dr. Ben Carson right now as he is addressing CPAC. Yep, he was one stupid n*g*r. Why is is sooooo stupid, he does not write his speeches down. But what is funny is that he does not use a teleprompter either and he make cents!!!
Dr. Ben Carson at CPAC
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Oh, Dr. Carson said he has been getting a lot of hate mail and they call him a stupid n*g*r. Sure, he said N-word, but we all know that the people who wrote those letter wrote and it was the real N-word!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Loose, Obama said that AFTER Kuwait. Saddam's forxes were weakened, he was no longer a threat. Those oil wells were set on fire to thwart the "coalition" forces. Tell us all, Loose, are you happy with the developments in Iraq from 2003 to today? Hey, Iraq never lowered its oil prices as a mark of gratitude to the U.S. Hey, Iraq never paid a cent for the U.S.'s involvement. Hey, relations with Iran are cozier by the day. Hey, Iraq just signed a major billion-dollar deal with Russia, yes, with Russia, for oil exoloration and exploitation. Hey, Iraq is negotiating with Airbus for the purchase of several airliners. Hey, Thank you, GWB. Signed, Iraq.
Now, Obama's stuck with this disaster, a military, political, social, religious and economic disaster. What do you suggest? Even Obama cannot bring back the poor US soldiers who died in vain and the tens of thousands disabled and traumatized vets. Obama was right, his speech was right on. And don't ever besmirch or dishonour those military who served their country, put in harm's way and were killed or maimed. Obama is giving them the respect that GWB too often did not.
I've never read such utterly, stupid shyt! Fits you though, jakeleg. LMAO @ you
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, seems more people care what truman has to say than you do. He won Nov 6. You lost,loser. "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
PS : You never really did explain what you meant, prior to November 6, 2012, by "Can you hear us coming?". 1) Would you care to elaborate and ; 2) tell one and all why you ceased saying it at midnight + 1 November 7, 2012?
Finally, who is the present president of the United States of America?
Signed : Curious.
Really, born loser? Then why do you respond to my every post? LMAO! My goodness you're ignorant. HaHaHa!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you have to say.
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!

LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
ĎIf Iíve lost Cronkite, Iíve lost middle America.í LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Itís not a war, IT'S A TRAP!.
Admiral Ackbar wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ It's a plagiarist!
And Terri Tunna has become a pathetic little troll.
OMG, is that smell coming through my computer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You must mean when the average unemployment numbers were 4.5% and health care cost were one forth of what they are today. Remember when the number of people on welfare was down to one third of what it is because of Obama policy. Remember when Obama said it was unpatriotic for Bush to run the National debt over four trillion dollars in eight years,even though the hypocrite currently occupying the White House ran the National debt over eight trillion dollars in his first term with a projected additional eight trillion projected by 2016.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps McCain and Romney should have run against Bush as well.
Think Bobby could have been President of anything save his district Frank?
Perhaps Hillary should have run against Obama last year as well.
Think Vermin Supreme could have been President of anything save his district Poopo?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

From Wiki: Vermin Supreme, born 1961, a performance artist and perennial candidate from Massachusetts. ran for president as a satirical candidate and was known for wearing a boot on his head. During the December 2011 Lesser-known candidates forum, he glitter-bombed fellow candidate Randall Terry. Supreme appeared on the New Hampshire primary ballot and received 833 votes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

But by far the funniest Democrat presidential candidate was .... Keith R. Judd who is a convicted felon in prison yet he got 41% of the vote in West Virginia!!!

From Wiki: Keith Russell Judd, born 1958, a prison inmate serving a 210 month sentence in Texas, filed to appear on the Democratic presidential primary in all 50 states. He attained ballot access only in West Virginia, where he won 72,459 votes for 41 percent of the vote, 18 points behind Obama. The showing qualified Judd for several delegates, but they will not be seated since he failed to file a delegate slate.
Democratic Party presidential candidate, 2008
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes, those 1966 BC copies where taken from microfiche and guess what, Obama's 1961 records are also on ...... microfiche!!! So why does Obama's copy of his LFBC not look like a microfiche copy? Because microfiche is almost impossible to ALTER!!!
<quoted text>
Well, I think he was two birth certificates. One from Kenya and the other from Hawaii and he is a real photo copy of his Hawaiian BC and no one had debunked it.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Oneís ever debunked this one either Rogue.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisbidlack/379...
Did you notice how many Red Herrings there on what Yukon BC? Only a fool like you would think it was a real BC!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes, those 1966 BC copies where taken from microfiche and guess what, Obama's 1961 records are also on ...... microfiche!!! So why does Obama's copy of his LFBC not look like a microfiche copy? Because microfiche is almost impossible to ALTER!!!
<quoted text>
Well, I think he was two birth certificates. One from Kenya and the other from Hawaii and he is a real photo copy of his Hawaiian BC and no one had debunked it.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ...
<quoted text>
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisbidlack/379 ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you notice how many Red Herrings there on what Yukon BC? Only a fool like you would think it was a real BC!
I wonder if Popo notice that she was not born as "Sarah Palin"? She was born as "Sarah HEATH"!!! Unless she married Tod the day before she was born!
And that was just the first Red Herring!!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
It is absurb to say that Saddam Hussein was not a real threat to his neighbors and, more importantly, the vital strategic interests of the United States.
Maybe you and Barack Obama were asleep when the Butcher of Bahgdad overran Kuwait and deliberately created one of the world's biggest environmental, ecological, and economic disasters ever known to mankind.
Were you asleep when Hussein adopted a scorched earth policy and torched over 700 of the world's most productive oil wells?
Or were you comatose?
loose
It was a big fat lie that Saddam had WMD'S President Bush was piss off that Sadamm allegedly put a hit on his daddy. This is why we went to Iraq

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Yep, I remember Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter's military cuts. In S. Korea I was only a hundred miles from North Korea but when I got there my unite of 16 Chinooks, four of them did not have any engines on them. What good is an aircraft that can not fly?
By June of 1981 we were out of funds and had run out of toilet paper for the barracks. We had soldiers going to the PX to buy toilet paper and mailed the receipts to their Congressmen.
At the way we are going, we will have a hollow military!

Military Cuts and the North Korea Threat
Posted on March 16, 2013

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/military-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

St Louis Final Approach to take-off ...

St. Louis Approach to United: "United 123 best forward speed to the marker, you're number one."

United 123 (male voice): "Roger, balls to the wall."

St. Louis Approach to American: "American 4321, you're number two behind a United 737, follow him, cleared visual, best forward speed."

American 4321 (female voice): "Well I can't do balls to the wall, but I can do wide open." short radio silence

Unidentified Male Voice ďIs American Hiring

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

In January 1975 I was renewing my instrument ticket in an Army Huey and on ILS final for Honolulu Int. when the approach controller advised me to speed up my approach as there was a United 747 three miles behind me.
I speed up from 90 knots to 110 but on one mile final I had to break off the approach as I was only training and he was actually landing$$$
Some months later I had a Medevac run to Hickham AFB and was cleared to the Honolulu VOR and then the final when again I heard "Untied flight 123, Army Medevac enroute to the VOR, abort approach and immediate climb to 3,000 and hold". I then heard a cough and the a "Wilco".
Yep, it is fun mixing little birds with big birds!

Oh, my patient was a woman in labor enroute to Trppler AMC which was socked in. We ended up delivering the baby in the aircraft once we landed at Hickham AFB. Because the gate leaving Hickham was flooded all the ground ambulance could do was take them to the Hiackam dispensary.
Yep, had three babies born in my aircraft in three years fly Dustoff in Hawaii.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.
<quoted text>
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!
LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
httpategory/cronkite-moment/
LMAO, this will be a good one to repost in 2014. Another crack Rogue Moron prediction(TM).

LOLOLOLOL
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisbidlack/379 ...
<quoted text>
I wonder if Popo notice that she was not born as "Sarah Palin"? She was born as "Sarah HEATH"!!! Unless she married Tod the day before she was born!
And that was just the first Red Herring!!!
Rogue Moron of course fails to understand that YES OF COURSE IT's A RED HERRING FILLED MESS, JUST LIKE EVERY BIRFOON CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Good lord, no wonder you're a birfoon--the slightest bit of sarcasm goes right over your head.

Of course the joke is that by birferstani rules, the fake Sarah Palin BC is legit because no one has "debunked" it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a big fat lie that Saddam had WMD'S President Bush was piss off that Sadamm allegedly put a hit on his daddy. This is why we went to Iraq
Well, it was one big fat lie that back fired of Saddamn. He lied to his generals. Every generals thought the other general had the WMD and the generals were afraid to talk to each other. And in the end Saddamn could not convince the U.N. inspectors that he did not have any WMD.
Bush did not lie to anyone. The Brits, Germans, Poles, Russians and the Israelis all agreed that Saddamn had WMD. But typical Libtardian Logic dictates that since no WMD's were found, Bush lied!
And Pelosi claims Iraq had WMD
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

and Owl Gore said that Saddamn also had WMD's

and Bill Clinton too!
Democrats confirm Saddam Hussein has WMD.flv

Soooo nebka is calling hos own people LIARS!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron of course fails to understand that YES OF COURSE IT's A RED HERRING FILLED MESS, JUST LIKE EVERY BIRFOON CONSPIRACY THEORY.
Good lord, no wonder you're a birfoon--the slightest bit of sarcasm goes right over your head.
Of course the joke is that by birferstani rules, the fake Sarah Palin BC is legit because no one has "debunked" it.
spoken like a true troll. still can't rebut the Obama BC, can you!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
httpategory/cronkite-moment/
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, this will be a good one to repost in 2014. Another crack Rogue Moron prediction(TM).
LOLOLOLOL
What happened in the election of 2006? What happened in the election of 1994? The press has turned on Obama. Just look at his poll numbers over the past few weeks!!!
How long will Bernanake continue to pump hundreds of dollars into the banks under QE!!!?
Now, what happened when QEI ended? What happened when QEII ended? And you think it will be any different when QEIII ends?
Isn't it funny that Obummer thinks the National Debt is not a problem but he needs to raise taxes RIGHT NOW! WHY?
Oh yea of little brains!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,581 - 129,600 of173,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min truth-facts 45,499
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min EasyEed 1,072,309
Abby 7-11 54 min j_m_w 12
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,830
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 395
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 4 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 48,690
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••