BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147227 Mar 16, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
It is absurb to say that Saddam Hussein was not a real threat to his neighbors and, more importantly, the vital strategic interests of the United States.
Maybe you and Barack Obama were asleep when the Butcher of Bahgdad overran Kuwait and deliberately created one of the world's biggest environmental, ecological, and economic disasters ever known to mankind.
Were you asleep when Hussein adopted a scorched earth policy and torched over 700 of the world's most productive oil wells?
Or were you comatose?
loose
Er, Loose, Obama said that AFTER Kuwait. Saddam's forxes were weakened, he was no longer a threat. Those oil wells were set on fire to thwart the "coalition" forces. Tell us all, Loose, are you happy with the developments in Iraq from 2003 to today? Hey, Iraq never lowered its oil prices as a mark of gratitude to the U.S. Hey, Iraq never paid a cent for the U.S.'s involvement. Hey, relations with Iran are cozier by the day. Hey, Iraq just signed a major billion-dollar deal with Russia, yes, with Russia, for oil exoloration and exploitation. Hey, Iraq is negotiating with Airbus for the purchase of several airliners. Hey, Thank you, GWB. Signed, Iraq.

Now, Obama's stuck with this disaster, a military, political, social, religious and economic disaster. What do you suggest? Even Obama cannot bring back the poor US soldiers who died in vain and the tens of thousands disabled and traumatized vets. Obama was right, his speech was right on. And don't ever besmirch or dishonour those military who served their country, put in harm's way and were killed or maimed. Obama is giving them the respect that GWB too often did not.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#147228 Mar 16, 2013
Saddam Hussein held all the cards and could have at moment's notice prevented the world-wide catstophes known as the Persian Gulf Wars.
All of them, incuding the Iran/Iraq conflict of the 1980's.
The United States did not start those wars, Saddam Hussein did.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147229 Mar 16, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Saddam Hussein held all the cards and could have at moment's notice prevented the world-wide catstophes known as the Persian Gulf Wars.
All of them, incuding the Iran/Iraq conflict of the 1980's.
The United States did not start those wars, Saddam Hussein did.
Iraq's Saddam initiated the war with the US's full support and you know it, as it was their aim to get back at Iran. Everyone saw the warm embrace given Saddam by Def Sec Rumsfeld just before the Iraqi attacks on Iran. Why, Iraq even used chemical weapons against Iran, weapons reportedly obtained from US and European sources. Neither Iraq or Iran deserved the west's support, both were, are, tyrannies, yet Iraq got it, and plenty of it.

The whole WMD wa a bluff by Saddam. A stupid boastful bluff that deeply cost him, his country and the US. The CIA, Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, they all knew it was just that, a bluff, yet used it as an excuse to invade. That's when we got the "Mission accomplished" bluster before the sh*t hit the fan. Colin Powell and many democrats and Repubs were probably kept in the dark and hoodwinked, and they regret it to this day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147230 Mar 16, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.
No one cares what you have to say.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147231 Mar 16, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Hah!
You shrill Psycotic cow.
You and LRS get mocked everywhere you go for a variety of reasons.
Your both completely on the wrong side of nearly every issue you repeat lies and distortions from the rightwing blogosphere as if they were gospel.
You subscribe to a conspiracy theory that has been debunked time and again yet you WANT it to be true so bad you cant let go of it.
Your both to the point of confusing your own wishful thinking with reality to the point of mental illness.
You come across as sanctimonius and self rightous to the point of parody and LRS seems to think being a smarmy sarcastic troll is a substitute for having ANYTHING of substance to back up his position.
He's kind of like a five year old who manages to get a laugh then keeps doing the same thing over and over for hours without being smart enough to realize its just old and hasnt been funny for a loooong time.
Quit flattering yourself you arent visionaries your just fools who deserve to be mocked.
Whether you like it or not, Obumbler is a fraud and a liar. You could prove it to yourself but I know you're too chickenshyt. The wrong side of every issue? Says who? You? LMAO Spudboy, you're no one to be giving advice on any subject. True Americans lost when Obumbler entered the White House. Thanks for identifying yourself as unAmerican! I laugh at idiots like you who are too stupid to think for themselves. LMAO @ spudboy!!! Go tend to your taters, boy. Americans want their tots! LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147233 Mar 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you have to say.
Well, seems more people care what truman has to say than you do. He won Nov 6. You lost,loser. "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

PS : You never really did explain what you meant, prior to November 6, 2012, by "Can you hear us coming?". 1) Would you care to elaborate and ; 2) tell one and all why you ceased saying it at midnight + 1 November 7, 2012?

Finally, who is the present president of the United States of America?

Signed : Curious.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147234 Mar 16, 2013
I am watching Dr. Ben Carson right now as he is addressing CPAC. Yep, he was one stupid n*g*r. Why is is sooooo stupid, he does not write his speeches down. But what is funny is that he does not use a teleprompter either and he make cents!!!
Dr. Ben Carson at CPAC
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Oh, Dr. Carson said he has been getting a lot of hate mail and they call him a stupid n*g*r. Sure, he said N-word, but we all know that the people who wrote those letter wrote and it was the real N-word!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147235 Mar 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Loose, Obama said that AFTER Kuwait. Saddam's forxes were weakened, he was no longer a threat. Those oil wells were set on fire to thwart the "coalition" forces. Tell us all, Loose, are you happy with the developments in Iraq from 2003 to today? Hey, Iraq never lowered its oil prices as a mark of gratitude to the U.S. Hey, Iraq never paid a cent for the U.S.'s involvement. Hey, relations with Iran are cozier by the day. Hey, Iraq just signed a major billion-dollar deal with Russia, yes, with Russia, for oil exoloration and exploitation. Hey, Iraq is negotiating with Airbus for the purchase of several airliners. Hey, Thank you, GWB. Signed, Iraq.
Now, Obama's stuck with this disaster, a military, political, social, religious and economic disaster. What do you suggest? Even Obama cannot bring back the poor US soldiers who died in vain and the tens of thousands disabled and traumatized vets. Obama was right, his speech was right on. And don't ever besmirch or dishonour those military who served their country, put in harm's way and were killed or maimed. Obama is giving them the respect that GWB too often did not.
I've never read such utterly, stupid shyt! Fits you though, jakeleg. LMAO @ you
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147236 Mar 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, seems more people care what truman has to say than you do. He won Nov 6. You lost,loser. "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
PS : You never really did explain what you meant, prior to November 6, 2012, by "Can you hear us coming?". 1) Would you care to elaborate and ; 2) tell one and all why you ceased saying it at midnight + 1 November 7, 2012?
Finally, who is the present president of the United States of America?
Signed : Curious.
Really, born loser? Then why do you respond to my every post? LMAO! My goodness you're ignorant. HaHaHa!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147237 Mar 16, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you have to say.
I wonder what he will say when the Republican retake the Senate in 2014. The LSM have turned on Obama and it all started with Bob Woodward.
It was in early 1968 when Walter Cronkite turned on LBJ that LBJ decided to retire and remove his name from being reelected!!!

LBJ Knew He'd Lost Middle America When Walter Cronkite Turned Against The War In Vietnam
ĎIf Iíve lost Cronkite, Iíve lost middle America.í LBJ
http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/category/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147238 Mar 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Itís not a war, IT'S A TRAP!.
Admiral Ackbar wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ It's a plagiarist!
And Terri Tunna has become a pathetic little troll.
OMG, is that smell coming through my computer?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147239 Mar 16, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You must mean when the average unemployment numbers were 4.5% and health care cost were one forth of what they are today. Remember when the number of people on welfare was down to one third of what it is because of Obama policy. Remember when Obama said it was unpatriotic for Bush to run the National debt over four trillion dollars in eight years,even though the hypocrite currently occupying the White House ran the National debt over eight trillion dollars in his first term with a projected additional eight trillion projected by 2016.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps McCain and Romney should have run against Bush as well.
Think Bobby could have been President of anything save his district Frank?
Perhaps Hillary should have run against Obama last year as well.
Think Vermin Supreme could have been President of anything save his district Poopo?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147240 Mar 16, 2013
From Wiki: Vermin Supreme, born 1961, a performance artist and perennial candidate from Massachusetts. ran for president as a satirical candidate and was known for wearing a boot on his head. During the December 2011 Lesser-known candidates forum, he glitter-bombed fellow candidate Randall Terry. Supreme appeared on the New Hampshire primary ballot and received 833 votes.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147241 Mar 16, 2013
But by far the funniest Democrat presidential candidate was .... Keith R. Judd who is a convicted felon in prison yet he got 41% of the vote in West Virginia!!!

From Wiki: Keith Russell Judd, born 1958, a prison inmate serving a 210 month sentence in Texas, filed to appear on the Democratic presidential primary in all 50 states. He attained ballot access only in West Virginia, where he won 72,459 votes for 41 percent of the vote, 18 points behind Obama. The showing qualified Judd for several delegates, but they will not be seated since he failed to file a delegate slate.
Democratic Party presidential candidate, 2008
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147242 Mar 16, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147243 Mar 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes, those 1966 BC copies where taken from microfiche and guess what, Obama's 1961 records are also on ...... microfiche!!! So why does Obama's copy of his LFBC not look like a microfiche copy? Because microfiche is almost impossible to ALTER!!!
<quoted text>
Well, I think he was two birth certificates. One from Kenya and the other from Hawaii and he is a real photo copy of his Hawaiian BC and no one had debunked it.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Oneís ever debunked this one either Rogue.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisbidlack/379...
Did you notice how many Red Herrings there on what Yukon BC? Only a fool like you would think it was a real BC!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147244 Mar 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes, those 1966 BC copies where taken from microfiche and guess what, Obama's 1961 records are also on ...... microfiche!!! So why does Obama's copy of his LFBC not look like a microfiche copy? Because microfiche is almost impossible to ALTER!!!
<quoted text>
Well, I think he was two birth certificates. One from Kenya and the other from Hawaii and he is a real photo copy of his Hawaiian BC and no one had debunked it.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ...
<quoted text>
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Oneís ever debunked this one either Rogue.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisbidlack/379 ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you notice how many Red Herrings there on what Yukon BC? Only a fool like you would think it was a real BC!
I wonder if Popo notice that she was not born as "Sarah Palin"? She was born as "Sarah HEATH"!!! Unless she married Tod the day before she was born!
And that was just the first Red Herring!!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#147245 Mar 16, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
It is absurb to say that Saddam Hussein was not a real threat to his neighbors and, more importantly, the vital strategic interests of the United States.
Maybe you and Barack Obama were asleep when the Butcher of Bahgdad overran Kuwait and deliberately created one of the world's biggest environmental, ecological, and economic disasters ever known to mankind.
Were you asleep when Hussein adopted a scorched earth policy and torched over 700 of the world's most productive oil wells?
Or were you comatose?
loose
It was a big fat lie that Saddam had WMD'S President Bush was piss off that Sadamm allegedly put a hit on his daddy. This is why we went to Iraq

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147247 Mar 16, 2013
Yep, I remember Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter's military cuts. In S. Korea I was only a hundred miles from North Korea but when I got there my unite of 16 Chinooks, four of them did not have any engines on them. What good is an aircraft that can not fly?
By June of 1981 we were out of funds and had run out of toilet paper for the barracks. We had soldiers going to the PX to buy toilet paper and mailed the receipts to their Congressmen.
At the way we are going, we will have a hollow military!

Military Cuts and the North Korea Threat
Posted on March 16, 2013

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/military-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147248 Mar 16, 2013
St Louis Final Approach to take-off ...

St. Louis Approach to United: "United 123 best forward speed to the marker, you're number one."

United 123 (male voice): "Roger, balls to the wall."

St. Louis Approach to American: "American 4321, you're number two behind a United 737, follow him, cleared visual, best forward speed."

American 4321 (female voice): "Well I can't do balls to the wall, but I can do wide open." short radio silence

Unidentified Male Voice ďIs American Hiring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min johnplustwomore 1,155,483
Chicago Pizza Blows 29 min joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 2 hr Mister Tonka 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports