BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,478)

Showing posts 129,541 - 129,560 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I must correct you. All true Americans lost. But the battle hasn't even started yet. I see bad things in Obumbler's future, very dark times ahead. You're a certified "quack" jakeleg. "Born Loser" and don't forget "King of the Haters". LMAO! majorsquid failure
YOU, a total life faiure, have judged that 66 million people who voted for Obama in twice, are the ones who lost? You have a funny way of looking at stuff, don't you? Does this mean that Baltimorer lost the Super Bowl if you're a SF fan? Your problem is you say you succeeded in life, but deep down you know you're a failure, a bust. This is obvious from your prose. You failed totally and are now projecting, hoping Obama failed like you. HE WON. YOU FAILED. The sooner you accept that, the better you'll feel. In life, there are winners and losers. On November 6, the winners were with Obama and losers like you were with offshore gas pumping Romney. Accept it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry now, mommie is going to shut the computer down in just a sec! LMAO
That's rigHt, but I'll go to bed a WINNER, and when nurse Ratched comes with the injection, you'll pass out A LOSER.
Rogue Squalor

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you support a liar and fraud who hates America?
But Jacques doesn't support Romney. I think you're confused.
LRS

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be wanting some boots down your throat and up your azz. So be it.
LMAO!!! Loser Reposting Spam is prone to violence. Shocker
American Lady

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go to Hell"
bub
-n-
liKe it!
Are you capable of writing a coherent sentence? Or are you just another drooling conservative idiot?
American Lady

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you capable of writing a coherent sentence? Or are you just another drooling conservative idiot?
YOU are shut up

Jesus saves

-Hi- the lord is CPAC free Obummer liar

Word's I can complete sentence talk

WE will NOT

IT is coming you will SEE on internet.

Patriot

YOU forgot Bengahzi but WE are not. 4 dead americans, worst terrorists attack in U.S. history as Oscummer watched live on HD tv and refused to help.

Bless Americas for tea party freedom take our guns back.
American Lady

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Purple monkey dishwasher
Obummer the imposter

HE stole the election
Romney is perfection

God will return
Dennis Rodman the Worm

Libatards on the fence
My rhymes make no sense
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are shut up
Jesus saves
WE will NOT
Patriot
YOU forgot Bengahzi but WE are not. 4 dead americans, worst terrorists attack in U.S. history as Oscummer watched live on HD tv and refused to help.
"u" are ONE sick piece of skin!
and ALL the other "mockers" to ....

Dozens Arrested as Protesters Clash With Cops at Rally for Slain Teen Updated March 14, 2013 12:25am

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east...
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east...

James
A baby gets shot dead in the ghetto after savage thugs fire randomly at one another. Not a single person out on the streets in protest.

A 16 year old convicted criminal points a loaded gun at police and gets himself shot, and all of a sudden hundreds of these ghetto dwellers are out on the streets foaming at the mouth with rage and smashing things.

Can anyone see what's wrong with this scenario? These are sick people in a sick community. Frank Graham asks "Why is it only black kids being killed"? Look at the NYC crime figures, Frank. Over 95% of the violent crime is committed by young black and Hispanic males, and a similar percentage makes up the murder victims too. The reason why this is not happening on 86th street is because on 86th street young white males are not hanging on the street carrying guns, shooting at each other, shooting at cops and generally turning their community into a war zone. The black murder rate is SEVEN times the national average. This has nothing to do with DNA or skin color, it's the GHETTO THUG CULTURE and the mentality of utter denial in the ghetto community, in which objectivity and reason is shunned in favor of histrionics, shrill screaming, and the blaming of everyone but themselves. I don't think these people will ever fix themselves, they are too far gone.

NO JOKE: Brooklyn (East Flatbush) Is Under Martial Law–Right Now
http://themadjewess.com/2013/03/15/no-joke-br...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The BELOW post IS for "u" ...

==========
"u" are ONE sick piece of skin!
and ALL the other "mockers" to ....

Dozens Arrested as Protesters Clash With Cops at Rally for Slain Teen Updated March 14, 2013 12:25am

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east ...
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east ...

James
A baby gets shot dead in the ghetto after savage thugs fire randomly at one another. Not a single person out on the streets in protest.

A 16 year old convicted criminal points a loaded gun at police and gets himself shot, and all of a sudden hundreds of these ghetto dwellers are out on the streets foaming at the mouth with rage and smashing things.

Can anyone see what's wrong with this scenario? These are sick people in a sick community. Frank Graham asks "Why is it only black kids being killed"? Look at the NYC crime figures, Frank. Over 95% of the violent crime is committed by young black and Hispanic males, and a similar percentage makes up the murder victims too. The reason why this is not happening on 86th street is because on 86th street young white males are not hanging on the street carrying guns, shooting at each other, shooting at cops and generally turning their community into a war zone. The black murder rate is SEVEN times the national average. This has nothing to do with DNA or skin color, it's the GHETTO THUG CULTURE and the mentality of utter denial in the ghetto community, in which objectivity and reason is shunned in favor of histrionics, shrill screaming, and the blaming of everyone but themselves. I don't think these people will ever fix themselves, they are too far gone.

NO JOKE: Brooklyn (East Flatbush) Is Under Martial Law–Right Now
http://themadjewess.com/2013/03/15/no-joke-br ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are shut up
Jesus saves
WE will NOT
Patriot
I'm gonna take a chance here and say ...
I'm sorry!

I did not take the "time" to read this til now.
BUT
I thought you were one of the vile ones mocking me.
Doesn't look that way after I read it ...

Again, sorry!
American Lady

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

LQQK at ME I AM "SAndra DEE"
Iam AS LQonY as A "lQQn" cAN Be!!!

WEE wEE wEe Wee "W"EE" ™źť›

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Guess Rogue never heard of “Name, Rank and Service Number”
Waterboarding is a war crime according to international law and the Geneva Convention which states,“No physical or mental torture, nor any other form of coercion may be inflicted on prisoners of war to secure from them information of any kind whatever. Prisoners of war who refuses to answer may not be threatened, insulted, or exposed to unpleasant or disadvantageous treatment of any kind.” Geneva Convention III, art. 17.
<quoted text>
And Poopo has never read the Geneva Accords and if he had he would realize that only LEGAL combatants are protected by the Geneva Accords, ILLEGAL combatants are not protected by the Geneva accords and are subject to a military tribunal and execution.
During WWII we captured some German soldiers dressed as U.S. Army MP's and they were EXECUTED.
Israel also has the right to try everyone of those terrorists as ILLEGAL combatants and execute them. They want to be martyred for Allah? So be it!!!
By the way, I have a Geneva NON-combatant ID card!!! All medical personnel are issued one!!!
Bullshit Rogue! I imagine anyone can be captured and tried for any number of offenses, but torture is illegal under any humane standard. I suggest you not do to others what you wouldn’t want done to your momma.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

... Special Report With Brett Baier...– Three Benghazi Survivors Interviewed ?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/1...

taqiyyologist says:
March 16, 2013 at 1:13 am
SEALs are no joke. And we’ve lost how many since this farce of a “Bringing Jeffersonian Democratic Culture To The Heart of Islam Without Simultaneously Bringing The Gospel Because That Would Be Bad And Without Also Giving Them The Hiroshima Treatment At Mecca Because That Would Be Bad Too” joke of a “war”?

It’s not a war, it’s a trap.
Dr PhD

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

the latest...Congress is now involved in Obama's fraudulent docs...they met today...at CPAC. He is going to be impeached at the very least. It is just a matter of time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Dr PhD wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RQCrMr2xtwU&feature=playe r_embedded
the latest...Congress is now involved in Obama's fraudulent docs...they met today...at CPAC. He is going to be impeached at the very least. It is just a matter of time.
Thank You!
Learn to Read

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Dr PhD wrote:
About 3 years and 10 months time.
Admiral Ackbar

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

American Lady wrote:
It’s not a war, IT'S A TRAP!.
^^^ It's a plagiarist!
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr PhD wrote:
Its called 'Delusion' when wishful thinking becomes confused with reality...something that is epidemic on the Right these days.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You must mean when the average unemployment numbers were 4.5% and health care cost were one forth of what they are today. Remember when the number of people on welfare was down to one third of what it is because of Obama policy. Remember when Obama said it was unpatriotic for Bush to run the National debt over four trillion dollars in eight years,even though the hypocrite currently occupying the White House ran the National debt over eight trillion dollars in his first term with a projected additional eight trillion projected by 2016.
Perhaps McCain and Romney should have run against Bush as well.

Think Bobby could have been President of anything save his district Frank?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I must correct you. All true Americans lost. But the battle hasn't even started yet. I see bad things in Obumbler's future, very dark times ahead. You're a certified "quack" jakeleg. "Born Loser" and don't forget "King of the Haters". LMAO! majorsquid failure
You seem unable to come to grips with fact that you and those like you lost.
The entire slate of your paranoid Rightist fanaticism was REJECTED (for the second time).
Apparently the Repubs LOSING the popular vote by the Majority of Americans FIVE times in the last SIX elections hasnt sunk in as a possible indication of just how irrelevant and out of touch you dingbats truly are.
You guys arent to quick on the old uptake are you?
What a ridiculous conceit that you STILL act like your on the verge of some big 'comeback' Hah!
Delusionalsquid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,541 - 129,560 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Registered Earth Angel 48,697
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min mdbuilder 1,073,078
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min SpaceBlues 45,584
Abby July 12 23 min Julie 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min voice of peace 67,552
Amy July 12 52 min Julie 7
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 54 min andet1987 409
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE