BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147183 Mar 15, 2013
Dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>
Ottawa, Mississauga, Prince Albert, is someone running from the law! Lol!
That wasn't me, Cletus.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147184 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't matter, he's there for four years less two months. Polls have a lot of time 'til then to go up and down, who cares? Hey, he won November 6,remember? You lost. Remember?
Ah, I see you're confused again, jakeleg. Not surprising. The only people who lost were the idiots who voted for Obumbler. Why do you support a liar and fraud who hates America? Answer: because you're exactly like him - a liar and a fraud who hates America. Trash.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147185 Mar 15, 2013
America’s New Theocracy
By JEFFREY LORD

Liberals and the Gospel of Banning.

They can't deal with reality so they try to drown us[TRUTHTELLERS] out... or have us banned!

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/03/14/amer...

scotchieguy| 3.14.13 @ 11:40AM

Excellent point. They hypocrisy of these nanny-types is astounding. In a theatre, on a plane, at a restaurant, the inmates are running the joint and the nannies just can't seem to say NO to their own brats--they must instead control the masses through their fools in the legislature.

Is there anyone on the planet more disgusting than the pedantic fraud Bloomberg? He must have been the pussy everyone in school wanted to beat the snot out of. One in every class. Must be a lil guy suffering from the small-man complex.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147186 Mar 15, 2013
Jay Leno : Senator Portman says that since his son has come out of the closet, he's had an epiphany and is now totally supportive of his sexual preference and he doesn't care who his son marries,--- as long as it's not a democrat.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147187 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see you're confused again, jakeleg. Not surprising. The only people who lost were the idiots who voted for Obumbler. Why do you support a liar and fraud who hates America? Answer: because you're exactly like him - a liar and a fraud who hates America. Trash.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), YOU lost. What's more, you clowns are behind 196-0, and you think you've won 'em all. You lost. LOSER.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147189 Mar 15, 2013
Obviously, the poor child was never told about the birds and the bees. Portman's beliefs haven't changed one bit. Count on it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147190 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), YOU lost. What's more, you clowns are behind 196-0, and you think you've won 'em all. You lost. LOSER.
I must correct you. All true Americans lost. But the battle hasn't even started yet. I see bad things in Obumbler's future, very dark times ahead. You're a certified "quack" jakeleg. "Born Loser" and don't forget "King of the Haters". LMAO! majorsquid failure
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147191 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry now, mommie is going to shut the computer down in just a sec! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147192 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I must correct you. All true Americans lost. But the battle hasn't even started yet. I see bad things in Obumbler's future, very dark times ahead. You're a certified "quack" jakeleg. "Born Loser" and don't forget "King of the Haters". LMAO! majorsquid failure
YOU, a total life faiure, have judged that 66 million people who voted for Obama in twice, are the ones who lost? You have a funny way of looking at stuff, don't you? Does this mean that Baltimorer lost the Super Bowl if you're a SF fan? Your problem is you say you succeeded in life, but deep down you know you're a failure, a bust. This is obvious from your prose. You failed totally and are now projecting, hoping Obama failed like you. HE WON. YOU FAILED. The sooner you accept that, the better you'll feel. In life, there are winners and losers. On November 6, the winners were with Obama and losers like you were with offshore gas pumping Romney. Accept it.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147193 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry now, mommie is going to shut the computer down in just a sec! LMAO
That's rigHt, but I'll go to bed a WINNER, and when nurse Ratched comes with the injection, you'll pass out A LOSER.
Rogue Squalor

Midlothian, IL

#147194 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you support a liar and fraud who hates America?
But Jacques doesn't support Romney. I think you're confused.
LRS

United States

#147195 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be wanting some boots down your throat and up your azz. So be it.
LMAO!!! Loser Reposting Spam is prone to violence. Shocker
American Lady

United States

#147196 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go to Hell"
bub
-n-
liKe it!
Are you capable of writing a coherent sentence? Or are you just another drooling conservative idiot?
American Lady

Midlothian, IL

#147197 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you capable of writing a coherent sentence? Or are you just another drooling conservative idiot?
YOU are shut up

Jesus saves

-Hi- the lord is CPAC free Obummer liar

Word's I can complete sentence talk

WE will NOT

IT is coming you will SEE on internet.

Patriot

YOU forgot Bengahzi but WE are not. 4 dead americans, worst terrorists attack in U.S. history as Oscummer watched live on HD tv and refused to help.

Bless Americas for tea party freedom take our guns back.
American Lady

Midlothian, IL

#147198 Mar 15, 2013
Purple monkey dishwasher
Obummer the imposter

HE stole the election
Romney is perfection

God will return
Dennis Rodman the Worm

Libatards on the fence
My rhymes make no sense
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147199 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are shut up
Jesus saves
WE will NOT
Patriot
YOU forgot Bengahzi but WE are not. 4 dead americans, worst terrorists attack in U.S. history as Oscummer watched live on HD tv and refused to help.
"u" are ONE sick piece of skin!
and ALL the other "mockers" to ....

Dozens Arrested as Protesters Clash With Cops at Rally for Slain Teen Updated March 14, 2013 12:25am

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east...
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east...

James
A baby gets shot dead in the ghetto after savage thugs fire randomly at one another. Not a single person out on the streets in protest.

A 16 year old convicted criminal points a loaded gun at police and gets himself shot, and all of a sudden hundreds of these ghetto dwellers are out on the streets foaming at the mouth with rage and smashing things.

Can anyone see what's wrong with this scenario? These are sick people in a sick community. Frank Graham asks "Why is it only black kids being killed"? Look at the NYC crime figures, Frank. Over 95% of the violent crime is committed by young black and Hispanic males, and a similar percentage makes up the murder victims too. The reason why this is not happening on 86th street is because on 86th street young white males are not hanging on the street carrying guns, shooting at each other, shooting at cops and generally turning their community into a war zone. The black murder rate is SEVEN times the national average. This has nothing to do with DNA or skin color, it's the GHETTO THUG CULTURE and the mentality of utter denial in the ghetto community, in which objectivity and reason is shunned in favor of histrionics, shrill screaming, and the blaming of everyone but themselves. I don't think these people will ever fix themselves, they are too far gone.

NO JOKE: Brooklyn (East Flatbush) Is Under Martial Law–Right Now
http://themadjewess.com/2013/03/15/no-joke-br...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147200 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The BELOW post IS for "u" ...

==========
"u" are ONE sick piece of skin!
and ALL the other "mockers" to ....

Dozens Arrested as Protesters Clash With Cops at Rally for Slain Teen Updated March 14, 2013 12:25am

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east ...
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130314/east ...

James
A baby gets shot dead in the ghetto after savage thugs fire randomly at one another. Not a single person out on the streets in protest.

A 16 year old convicted criminal points a loaded gun at police and gets himself shot, and all of a sudden hundreds of these ghetto dwellers are out on the streets foaming at the mouth with rage and smashing things.

Can anyone see what's wrong with this scenario? These are sick people in a sick community. Frank Graham asks "Why is it only black kids being killed"? Look at the NYC crime figures, Frank. Over 95% of the violent crime is committed by young black and Hispanic males, and a similar percentage makes up the murder victims too. The reason why this is not happening on 86th street is because on 86th street young white males are not hanging on the street carrying guns, shooting at each other, shooting at cops and generally turning their community into a war zone. The black murder rate is SEVEN times the national average. This has nothing to do with DNA or skin color, it's the GHETTO THUG CULTURE and the mentality of utter denial in the ghetto community, in which objectivity and reason is shunned in favor of histrionics, shrill screaming, and the blaming of everyone but themselves. I don't think these people will ever fix themselves, they are too far gone.

NO JOKE: Brooklyn (East Flatbush) Is Under Martial Law–Right Now
http://themadjewess.com/2013/03/15/no-joke-br ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147201 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are shut up
Jesus saves
WE will NOT
Patriot
I'm gonna take a chance here and say ...
I'm sorry!

I did not take the "time" to read this til now.
BUT
I thought you were one of the vile ones mocking me.
Doesn't look that way after I read it ...

Again, sorry!
American Lady

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#147202 Mar 15, 2013
LQQK at ME I AM "SAndra DEE"
Iam AS LQonY as A "lQQn" cAN Be!!!

WEE wEE wEe Wee "W"EE" ™źť›

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#147203 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Guess Rogue never heard of “Name, Rank and Service Number”
Waterboarding is a war crime according to international law and the Geneva Convention which states,“No physical or mental torture, nor any other form of coercion may be inflicted on prisoners of war to secure from them information of any kind whatever. Prisoners of war who refuses to answer may not be threatened, insulted, or exposed to unpleasant or disadvantageous treatment of any kind.” Geneva Convention III, art. 17.
<quoted text>
And Poopo has never read the Geneva Accords and if he had he would realize that only LEGAL combatants are protected by the Geneva Accords, ILLEGAL combatants are not protected by the Geneva accords and are subject to a military tribunal and execution.
During WWII we captured some German soldiers dressed as U.S. Army MP's and they were EXECUTED.
Israel also has the right to try everyone of those terrorists as ILLEGAL combatants and execute them. They want to be martyred for Allah? So be it!!!
By the way, I have a Geneva NON-combatant ID card!!! All medical personnel are issued one!!!
Bullshit Rogue! I imagine anyone can be captured and tried for any number of offenses, but torture is illegal under any humane standard. I suggest you not do to others what you wouldn’t want done to your momma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Just Say No to So... 1,144,529
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 10 min Just Saying 54,529
Last Chance! 1 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 3 hr Imasport 142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 48,599
Ferguson protests move to retail stores 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 5 hr 1-5-11-17 MISSING 15
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance