BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147160 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn right them toothless loser from Louisiana are the worst trolls. With out a doubt.
Childish and immature but I'm sure that's the best you've got. I see you're also a "Born Loser"! squidtwit
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147161 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). It's entitled the Birther Report, omg. Yes, Cletus, the Birther Report. As unbiased as the Goebbels propaganda on Jews. You people are so. so, what's the word...? okay, dumb.
And you remain a wannabe. Insignificant as always. low-class foreigner (LMAO)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147162 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you remain a wannabe. Insignificant as always. low-class foreigner (LMAO)
(LRS tm reg'd)

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#147163 Mar 15, 2013
CPAC: Chris Matthews Agrees Obama Identity Document Fraud Issue Not Behind (2 to 7 min mark)
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Obama Rules For Radicals Follower; Purposely Destroying America
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147164 Mar 15, 2013
URGENT: For Immediate Release.

Flappers pack your bags. You've been kicked out of the U.S.A.
Learn to Read

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#147166 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text> (LRS tm reg'd)
Your perception is right on, as always. Another reason why I used to love you.
LRS

United States

#147167 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish and immature but I'm sure that's the best you've got. I see you're also a "Born Loser"! squidtwit
You got it. Them losers from Louisiana sure are childish. Poor things don't know any better.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147168 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. Them losers from Louisiana sure are childish. Poor things don't know any better.
Guess WHAT punk ...???
LRS has "established" his name here, just like American Lady HAS on this AND other boards.

WE get "mocked by MORONS" quite a lot!

you are just ONE of few that have tired it ... but DIDN'T get away with IT for long!

Until your feet were CUT out from under u.

Keep on!

you might end up like the kid did, being BANNED from all libraries on Earth.

TOO bad it wasn't the NET!...

Just WAIT!

That's coming for some of you "punks" ...

The SOONER the BETTER!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147169 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess WHAT punk ...???
LRS has "established" his name here, just like American Lady HAS on this AND other boards.
WE get "mocked by MORONS" quite a lot!
you are just ONE of few that have tired it ... but DIDN'T get away with IT for long!
Keep on!
Just WAIT!
The SOONER the BETTER!
Actually I enjoy it when the act little brats. They are going paranoid when they sea Obama's new pole numbers. There is the die harder Libtards who are about 30% of all voters who will never give up on Obama whereas less than 20% are die harder Republicans. So when a Liberal goes below 50% it is actually worse than a Republican getting bellow 40%.
American Lady

United States

#147170 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess WHAT punk ...???
LRS has "established" his name here, just like American Lady HAS

Blah blah blah rambling empty threats

t DIDN'T get away with IT for long!
Keep on!
Just WAIT!
The SOONER the BETTER!
AL, if you want to claim a screen name is yours, you have to register it. Until then keep your pathetic threats to yourself. Thanks and have a great evening. ;-)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#147171 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually I enjoy it when the act little brats. They are going paranoid when they sea Obama's new pole numbers. There is the die harder Libtards who are about 30% of all voters who will never give up on Obama whereas less than 20% are die harder Republicans. So when a Liberal goes below 50% it is actually worse than a Republican getting bellow 40%.
Rogue Moron is well aware that his infantile hissy fits are the only bratty behaviour on this thread.

Rogue Moron is also well aware that not a single prediction he's made has ever played out. Moreover, President Barack Hussein Obama is not up for re-election. Republicans will, however, have to field a presidential candidate in 2016. Right now they are polling worse than in decades, and outlook for 2014 is very bad.

But Rogue Moron can continue to tell yarns and whine on Topix all he likes. Reality is as always wholly different than Rogue Moron's fantasy land.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#147172 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, if you want to claim a screen name is yours, you have to register it. Until then keep your pathetic threats to yourself. Thanks and have a great evening. ;-)
KiSS my "Go to Hell"
bub
-n-
liKe it!
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#147173 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The wars were FUNDED and Congress funded them. Have you ever heard of Supplemental Budgets? Like the two bills for $62 billion that went to pay for Hurricane Sandy!!!
From Wiki;
FY2003 Supplemental: Operation Iraqi Freedom: Passed April 2003; Total $78.5 billion,$54.4 billion Iraq War
FY2004 Supplemental: Iraq and Afghanistan Ongoing Operations/Reconstruction: Passed November 2003; Total $87.5 billion,$70.6 billion Iraq War
FY2004 DoD Budget Amendment:$25 billion Emergency Reserve Fund (Iraq Freedom Fund): Passed July 2004, Total $25 billion,$21.5 billion (estimated) Iraq War
FY2005 Emergency Supplemental: Operations in the War on Terror; Activities in Afghanistan; Tsunami Relief: Passed April 2005, Total $82 billion,$58 billion (estimated) Iraq War
FY2006 Department of Defense appropriations: Total $50 billion,$40 billion (estimated) Iraq War.
FY2006 Emergency Supplemental: Operations Global War on Terror; Activities in Iraq & Afghanistan: Passed February 2006, Total $72.4 billion,$60 billion (estimated) Iraq War
FY2007 Department of Defense appropriations:$70 billion(estimated) for Iraq War-related costs[5][6]
FY2007 Emergency Supplemental (proposed)$100 billion
FY2008 Bush administration has proposed around $190 billion for the Iraq War and Afghanistan[7]
FY2009 Obama administration has proposed around $130 billion in additional funding for the Iraq War and Afghanistan.[8]
FY2011 Obama administration proposes around $159.3 billion for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
And guess what? FY2007 through FY2012 were all passed by a Democrat controlled Senate and Obummer Boy signed three of those into law!!!
And in 1992 the Democrat controlled Congress approved the Iraq War!!!
Guess what !!!!!!!!!

Shrub was POTUS - not Congress. Or, rather Dick was - or maybe even Harriet Meiers - or maybe Brownie.

OOoohhhhh ... wasn't my fault. The bad, bad Congress made me do it ........

bbbbwwaaaaaaaaaa..........
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147174 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Born Loser continues to act childish and immature. What a squid. Pathetic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147175 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be wanting some boots down your throat and up your azz. So be it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147176 Mar 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron is well aware that his infantile hissy fits are the only bratty behaviour on this thread.
Rogue Moron is also well aware that not a single prediction he's made has ever played out. Moreover, President Barack Hussein Obama is not up for re-election. Republicans will, however, have to field a presidential candidate in 2016. Right now they are polling worse than in decades, and outlook for 2014 is very bad.
But Rogue Moron can continue to tell yarns and whine on Topix all he likes. Reality is as always wholly different than Rogue Moron's fantasy land.
yada yada yada You're boring as hell.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147179 Mar 15, 2013
Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The wars were FUNDED and Congress funded them. Have you ever heard of Supplemental Budgets? Like the two bills for $62 billion that went to pay for Hurricane Sandy!!!
From Wiki;
FY2003 Supplemental: Operation Iraqi Freedom: Passed April 2003; Total $78.5 billion,$54.4 billion Iraq War
FY2004 Supplemental: Iraq and Afghanistan Ongoing Operations/Reconstruction: Passed November 2003; Total $87.5 billion,$70.6 billion Iraq War
FY2004 DoD Budget Amendment:$25 billion Emergency Reserve Fund (Iraq Freedom Fund): Passed July 2004, Total $25 billion,$21.5 billion (estimated) Iraq War
FY2005 Emergency Supplemental: Operations in the War on Terror; Activities in Afghanistan; Tsunami Relief: Passed April 2005, Total $82 billion,$58 billion (estimated) Iraq War
FY2006 Department of Defense appropriations: Total $50 billion,$40 billion (estimated) Iraq War.
FY2006 Emergency Supplemental: Operations Global War on Terror; Activities in Iraq & Afghanistan: Passed February 2006, Total $72.4 billion,$60 billion (estimated) Iraq War
FY2007 Department of Defense appropriations:$70 billion(estimated) for Iraq War-related costs[5][6]
FY2007 Emergency Supplemental (proposed)$100 billion
FY2008 Bush administration has proposed around $190 billion for the Iraq War and Afghanistan[7]
FY2009 Obama administration has proposed around $130 billion in additional funding for the Iraq War and Afghanistan.[8]
FY2011 Obama administration proposes around $159.3 billion for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
And guess what? FY2007 through FY2012 were all passed by a Democrat controlled Senate and Obummer Boy signed three of those into law!!!
And in 1992 the Democrat controlled Congress approved the Iraq War!!!
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what !!!!!!!!!
Shrub was POTUS - not Congress. Or, rather Dick was - or maybe even Harriet Meiers - or maybe Brownie.
OOoohhhhh ... wasn't my fault. The bad, bad Congress made me do it ........
bbbbwwaaaaaaaaaa..........
But Congress approved!!! I was approved by a significant number of Democrats. Yep, a super majority in both Houses!!!
Congress Approves Iraq Resolution
Published October 11, 2002 FoxNews.com
Congress has given President Bush the authority to use military force against Iraq in a major policy victory for the White House.
The Senate approved the measure 77-23 early Friday morning at the end of a rocky week-long debate. The House voted for the resolution Thursday afternoon, 296-133.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,65395,00....
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147182 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
it doesn't matter, he's there for four years less two months. Polls have a lot of time 'til then to go up and down, who cares? Hey, he won November 6,remember? You lost. Remember?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147183 Mar 15, 2013
Dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>
Ottawa, Mississauga, Prince Albert, is someone running from the law! Lol!
That wasn't me, Cletus.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147184 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't matter, he's there for four years less two months. Polls have a lot of time 'til then to go up and down, who cares? Hey, he won November 6,remember? You lost. Remember?
Ah, I see you're confused again, jakeleg. Not surprising. The only people who lost were the idiots who voted for Obumbler. Why do you support a liar and fraud who hates America? Answer: because you're exactly like him - a liar and a fraud who hates America. Trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Portlandia 1,156,130
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 42 min Wish 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Lesser of Two Evils 49,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 1,537
laptop online shopping singapore 1 hr Tan 1
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 968
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]