BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#147132 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Children playing children's games. Oh well.
That is one thing we've always agreed on. We'll just never understand why children would come to the birther thread on topix with their silly games. We both know this forum is for adults only with the most serious of business at task. Yes, we'll always have that, and in a small way I'll always love you for that.
LRS

United States

#147139 Mar 15, 2013
Barack Obama is a good president. I like him very much, especially when compared to what Republicans have to offer.

Hillary 2016
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#147140 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way is correct. You're as big a hater as Obumbler. born loser
Wrong, Louisiana Loser, aka Mr. Liars. This is very simple elementary English. "And" compounds two singular nouns or noun phrases into a plural subject necessitating a corresponding predicating verb.

Please go back to 2nd grade.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#147141 Mar 15, 2013
Bing Guy Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so irritable? Your boy won twice!
Poor Cmor is only capable of parroting what others write. It's really sad, but it's emblematic of the anti-education stance of so much of the far right wing in America.
Jacques Ottawa

Prince Albert, Canada

#147143 Mar 15, 2013
Hey boys, I just got a Prince Albert.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147144 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, loser, either way is NOT correct. Two subjects make HAVE, not HAS. I have no qualms admitting my typos and the occasional mistake. Why do YOU insist on looking like a fool in full denial?
Sure it is, gypsy refugeeboy! born loser
The Donald

Midlothian, IL

#147145 Mar 15, 2013
Hey guys, did you see my room packing, mega, super huge, seat filling performance at CPAC?

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligenc...

Talk about a full house.

It was HUUUUUUGE.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147146 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is, gypsy refugeeboy! born loser
See post 147140. It confirms your analphabetism. And the earth is NOT flat. Your obstinacy, mistake-wise, is on a par with your ignorance.
Sorry, gotta go take a drive "in" the highway (LRS tm reg'd). LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

PS : Shall I once more go over your explanation as to why "in the highway" (LRS tm reg'd) is good English? Like the two shoulders and the lanes and and...ha ha LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Let me know.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147148 Mar 15, 2013
The Donald wrote:
Hey guys, did you see my room packing, mega, super huge, seat filling performance at CPAC?
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligenc...
Talk about a full house.
It was HUUUUUUGE.
Trump. Yes, Trump. Rogue's pick , well, one of Rogue's EIGHT SURE picks for president. Then, armed with new dancing shoes, he was gonna dance in the streets on morning of November 7 to celebrate er, hmm, what's his name again?, yes, Mitt Romney who was seen filling his own tank Nov 8 in California while the real president, Barack Obama, was having his bulletproof Cadillac's tank filled by secret service personnel and then flying on Marine 1 and Air Force 1, tanks freshly filled by more secret service peersonnal.***(1) Everyone had their ears riveted to the ground, expecting the "Can you hear us coming?" parade , headed by none other than the slitherer, LRS.(Let's Really Slither). Ahhhh, illusions, illusions, dreams, phantasms, it's what birthers are essendtially made of. Oh, also, lies and fabrications.

***(1) For grammarian LRS . Should I write "ON Marine and Air Force 1" or "IN Marine or Air Force 1?". Why check my grammar manual when I have the foremost authority on (in?) the English language right here on (in?) Topix? Such a dilemma! LMAO (LRS tm, reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147149 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See post 147140. It confirms your analphabetism. And the earth is NOT flat. Your obstinacy, mistake-wise, is on a par with your ignorance.
Sorry, gotta go take a drive "in" the highway (LRS tm reg'd). LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
PS : Shall I once more go over your explanation as to why "in the highway" (LRS tm reg'd) is good English? Like the two shoulders and the lanes and and...ha ha LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Let me know.
No matter what, you'll always be a "Born Loser", refugeeboy. Refer to my middle finger for any explanation you may need. BTW, you're as fake and phoney as Obumbler. Trash.

Oh, you haven't proven me wrong either! Get busy wil fella.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147150 Mar 15, 2013
corr : personnel
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147151 Mar 15, 2013
Koch Bros wrote:
<quoted text>
You distort daily, I see you did it again!!!
Show me.
LRS

United States

#147152 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what, you'll always be a "Born Loser", refugeeboy. Refer to my middle finger for any explanation you may need. BTW, you're as fake and phoney as Obumbler. Trash.
Oh, you haven't proven me wrong either! Get busy wil fella.
The worst losers are the toothless dweebies from Louisiana.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#147153 Mar 15, 2013
Wonder how Oblunder won? Watch this
&fe ature=player_embedded

Forbes: Time For A National Conversation On DHS Massive Ammo Buy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147154 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Typical troll tactics. LMAO! How lame! LMAO!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#147155 Mar 15, 2013
CPAC: Sheriff Joe's Lead Obama Identity Fraud Investigator Meets With High-Ranking
&fe ature=em-uploademail
Learn to Read

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#147156 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I suck at this but I had to try.
LRS

United States

#147157 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Typical troll tactics. LMAO! How lame! LMAO!
Darn right them toothless loser from Louisiana are the worst trolls. With out a doubt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147158 Mar 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I suck at this but I had to try.
Please refer to my middle finger. squidshyt
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147159 Mar 15, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
CPAC: Sheriff Joe's Lead Obama Identity Fraud Investigator Meets With High-Ranking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RQCrMr2xtwUXX&feature=em- uploademail
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). It's entitled the Birther Report, omg. Yes, Cletus, the Birther Report. As unbiased as the Goebbels propaganda on Jews. You people are so. so, what's the word...? okay, dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 49,191
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,154,072
sex 28 min rahul 1
amy 12-20 46 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler