BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,474)

Showing posts 129,461 - 129,480 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tim's Place Albuquerque: Service With A Smile | You've Got
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Well, fyi, Tim is the exact person you deride and mock when you write that hateful word "libtard",(Rogue, tm reg'd). Tim is 10 times the human being you are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Dream ticket or nightmare ticket?
Hillary-Michelle in 2016? First Lady Presidential Dream Ticket May Be In The Works
http://www.ibtimes.com/hillary-michelle-2016-...
Beats any conceivable republican combo.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar wrote:
Sooo Poopo, Can you tell us which traits he has that would make you come to that conclusion?
<quoted text>
As usual, you make a troll remark and then run, dodge and jump the issue. Just make sure you avoid Little Wojo!!!
<quoted text>
Still dodging this issue by claiming I/we do it too! Typical Libtardian Logic.
Poopo Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Poopo.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Poopo.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya?"
4th time around, minimum. Senile a bit much?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid SOB.
Another impotent reply? I'm not at all surprised.

Louisiana Loser, aka Mr. Liars, is an incorrigible denier of objective reality.

Sucks to be a birfoon.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Typical TPublican
Portman backs gay marriage after son comes out
http://politi.co/Z9PWU6
The Bozo wastes huge amounts of time, effort and taxpayer money obsessing over homosexuals. Then suddenly he "magically understands" that he wasn't being a good Christian
What a pathetic fool
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, what did most Democrats think about same-sex marriages twenty years ago? Why they would not even mention it!!! Still, Democrats who oppose same-sex unions, just keep their mouths shut for fear of being thrashed by their fellow Democrats.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO Anyone wasting Government resources obsessing over someone else's sexual activities involving consenting adults should be sent packing as they have apparently finished addressing every important issue that they can find
Unlike you Rouge Moron - I don't care whether the politician wasting my tax dollars attempting to micromanage individual lives is Republican or Democrat. If someone comes to the realization that their actions were in error and admits it I applaud them - but it is amazing how many of these zealots rant and rant and then magically "see the light" when it hits close to home
Ah Demotard, read your first sentence! Does it say "Typical TPublican and Democrats"? NO!!!
Now, there is a religious bases for polygamy. The Jews practiced it at one time and the Muslims still do. Soooo will you endorse polygamy?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]Learn to Read wrote:
Typical TPublican
Portman backs gay marriage after son comes out
http://politi.co/Z9PWU6
The Bozo wastes huge amounts of time, effort and taxpayer money obsessing over homosexuals. Then suddenly he "magically understands" that he wasn't being a good Christian
What a pathetic fool"

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, what did most Democrats think about same-sex marriages twenty years ago? Why they would not even mention it!!! Still, Democrats who oppose same-sex unions, just keep their mouths shut for fear of being thrashed by their fellow Democrats.

Ah Demotard, read your first sentence! Does it say "Typical TPublican and Democrats"? NO!!!
Now, there is a religious bases for polygamy. The Jews practiced it at one time and the Muslims still do. Soooo will you endorse polygamy?
Endorse? Why? Will you waste millions of tax dollars attempting to eradicate it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
66 million anti-Americans, and if we add the 66 miiilions who did not vote for reasons of age or others, we could say that 132 million Americans are anti-American. Suuuure. This comment of yours shows your hate for the man, your hate for his race, your hate for those who voted for him, your hate for the constitution that you pretend to admire, and finally your hate for yourself. Fortunately, losers and haters like you are in the minority. There is no cure for the likes of you, nothing that can be done. I just hope that some day, you don't actually decide to go through with the death threats you've utterred on this forum and decide to arm yourself with your arsenal and start moving down innocent school children, former bosses, shoppers, or moviegoers.
jakeleg, you mouth off too much, boy! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if 1/3 of the people living in this country are anti-America. Look at all the garbage and trash that has been allowed into this country! You talk of "hate" when it is you that is the real hater. Like I've been saying, you're a fake just like the Doofus In Chief (or DIC for short). Your interpretation of any matter is meaningless canadaboy! You're meaningless. Ya know jakeleg, you bytch like a little girl. Insignificant clump of pond scum, nothing more. stoolpigeon

BTW, What does moving people down mean?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And what was White House aide Kal Penn doing at Dupont Cir. after midnight? It is a know gay pickup spot!!!

[QUOTE]White House staffer Kalpen Modi -- yes, that's Kal Penn -- robbed at gunpoint in Northwest D.C.
Kal Penn, the actor-turned-Obama-staffer, was robbed at gunpoint in Northwest Washington early Tuesday morning, an official confirmed today.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-sou... "

You see there is a puffing order in among the gays. The King suckee does not suck and the puffer boys get frustrated so they go out looking for their own puffer boys and that seems to be the reason why Kal Penn was at Dupont Circle after midnight!!!
Gee Rouge. You sure seem to have devoted a great deal of time and effort to studying the habits of homosexuals ...
Learn to Read

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, you mouth off too much, boy! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if 1/3 of the people living in this country are anti-America. Look at all the garbage and trash that has been allowed into this country! You talk of "hate" when it is you that is the real hater. Like I've been saying, you're a fake just like the Doofus In Chief (or DIC for short). Your interpretation of any matter is meaningless canadaboy! You're meaningless. Ya know jakeleg, you bytch like a little girl. Insignificant clump of pond scum, nothing more. stoolpigeon
I love you
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Pssst Hey Rouge - you probably should tell your friend from Tennessee about the White half.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Save USA wrote:
JEWS OWN THE NEGRO OBAMA
Catholic League president William Donohue thinks that Hollywood doesn't like The Passion of the Christóget ready for itóbecause the industry is run by Christ-hating Jews:
"Hollywood is controlled by secular Jews who hate Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular. It's not a secret, okay? And I'm not afraid to say it. That's why they hate this movie. It's about Jesus Christ."[...]
While Donohue said he likes "families" and "nativity scenes," "Hollywood likes anal sex."
At least now the Catholic League recognizes that The Fags have gained some traction and are helping The Jews run the town. It's amazing that between all of the money-lending and ass-fucking that anyone has time to make an Ocean's Twelve, much less figure out which awards to give to a movie in which the Messiah spends two hours getting his ass kicked. Donohue better watch those sound-bites, though, or David Geffen might make sure he wakes up with Liberace's head in his bed.
A 'Passion' for defamation [NY Daily News]
Who cares who the Jews hate?
Why would you want to kill anyone?
Their mental illness is deep.
Gays are just men that are used to being abused.
They need to respect themselves.
The Messiah knew what he was doing.
He is superman.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you
No one cares what you think, want, do or whether you live or die. Like jakeleg, you're street scum. You're what needs to be eradicated completely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO Anyone wasting Government resources obsessing over someone else's sexual activities involving consenting adults should be sent packing as they have apparently finished addressing every important issue that they can find
Unlike you Rouge Moron - I don't care whether the politician wasting my tax dollars attempting to micromanage individual lives is Republican or Democrat. If someone comes to the realization that their actions were in error and admits it I applaud them - but it is amazing how many of these zealots rant and rant and then magically "see the light" when it hits close to home
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he graduated from the Menehune College at Wheeler AFB, HI!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2012-presiden...
Oh, my daughter graduated from there in 1977.
Your opinion? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares what you think, want, do or whether you live or die. Like jakeleg, you're street scum. You're what needs to be eradicated completely.
Poor Romper. Too stupid to know when he's been duped by another Birfoon -

More empty "white noise" from puss boy - I'll bet that even the kindergarten kids make fun of you at the short bus stop
Learn to Read

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think, want, do or whether you live or die. Like jakeleg, you're street scum. You're what needs to be eradicated completely.
Only words. Words can not stop my love for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Naw, Libtards don't hate anyone.

Hating Breitbart, the movie
http://www.hatingbreitbart.com/
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

So which one of you three stooges made a fake post using my name? Was it jakeleg, Barfer Girks or Cain't Lern Shyt? So very typical of a loser DIM. Trash, garbage, scum and low-life are all appropriate adjectives for these born losers.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Only words. Words can not stop my love for you.
Finally coming out of the closet, huh? If I were you, I'd stay in the closet until you died.
Learn to Read

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally coming out of the closet, huh? If I were you, I'd stay in the closet until you died.
I will stay in here only if you promise to stay with me. That's what real love is
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked "What does moving people down mean? ". I concede, typo. But then you write : "Look at all the garbage and trash that has been allowed " . "has?" Two subjects, garbage and trash. Should it not be "have?".

Okay, mine was obviously a typo,(mowing, not moving). Yours is just usual bad grammar as you don't know how to write. Careful, you may not want to play that game, you're outspelled and outgrammared at every turn, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,461 - 129,480 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min Independent1 4,489
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min KiMare 48,702
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,073,281
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 4 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 7 hr Harold B Alls 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE