BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#147110 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think, want, do or whether you live or die. Like jakeleg, you're street scum. You're what needs to be eradicated completely.
Only words. Words can not stop my love for you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147111 Mar 15, 2013
Naw, Libtards don't hate anyone.

Hating Breitbart, the movie
http://www.hatingbreitbart.com/
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147112 Mar 15, 2013
So which one of you three stooges made a fake post using my name? Was it jakeleg, Barfer Girks or Cain't Lern Shyt? So very typical of a loser DIM. Trash, garbage, scum and low-life are all appropriate adjectives for these born losers.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147113 Mar 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally coming out of the closet, huh? If I were you, I'd stay in the closet until you died.
Learn to Read

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#147114 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally coming out of the closet, huh? If I were you, I'd stay in the closet until you died.
I will stay in here only if you promise to stay with me. That's what real love is
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147116 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, you mouth off too much, boy! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if 1/3 of the people living in this country are anti-America. Look at all the garbage and trash that has been allowed into this country! You talk of "hate" when it is you that is the real hater. Like I've been saying, you're a fake just like the Doofus In Chief (or DIC for short). Your interpretation of any matter is meaningless canadaboy! You're meaningless. Ya know jakeleg, you bytch like a little girl. Insignificant clump of pond scum, nothing more. stoolpigeon
BTW, What does moving people down mean?
You asked "What does moving people down mean? ". I concede, typo. But then you write : "Look at all the garbage and trash that has been allowed " . "has?" Two subjects, garbage and trash. Should it not be "have?".

Okay, mine was obviously a typo,(mowing, not moving). Yours is just usual bad grammar as you don't know how to write. Careful, you may not want to play that game, you're outspelled and outgrammared at every turn, loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147117 Mar 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I will stay in here only if you promise to stay with me. That's what real love is
I wouldn't do a damn thing for you no matter where you might be. Walk across a bridge with me and I'll push you off. Such a queer wussy! Go back to tossing off in the closet.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147118 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think, want, do or whether you live or die. Like jakeleg, you're street scum. You're what needs to be eradicated completely.
The loser is stuffed, cut up and wrapped at every turn. Flustered, humiliated, LRS once more turns to death threats. Watch out people, try not to congregate at theatres or malls or primary schools when this loser is around.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147119 Mar 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on LRS. Ha ha, caught in his own game of moniker-switching and hijacking. DONG!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147121 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
So which one of you three stooges made a fake post using my name? Was it jakeleg, Barfer Girks or Cain't Lern Shyt? So very typical of a loser DIM. Trash, garbage, scum and low-life are all appropriate adjectives for these born losers.
Dumb loser. One of your birther ilk has hijacked "Learn to Read"'s name, not yours. OMG, who in his right mind would hijack slimy slithering slug's name?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147122 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, loser still doesn't get it. And, having just been injected by his beautiful girl friend nurses with the help of their doctor brother (have to pause here for laughter to subside), perpetual loser thinks it's HIS name, in a revese sort of tranquilizer folly, that has been hijacked. Good thing you're too whoozy, what with the sedatives, to go for your guns.

Seems to me those injections are earlier and earlier in the day, slug.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147123 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't do a damn thing for you no matter where you might be. Walk across a bridge with me and I'll push you off. Such a queer wussy! Go back to tossing off in the closet.
OMG, third time. With you, it's Fool me three times, shame on YOU. Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147124 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked "What does moving people down mean? ". I concede, typo. But then you write : "Look at all the garbage and trash that has been allowed " . "has?" Two subjects, garbage and trash. Should it not be "have?".
Okay, mine was obviously a typo,(mowing, not moving). Yours is just usual bad grammar as you don't know how to write. Careful, you may not want to play that game, you're outspelled and outgrammared at every turn, loser.
Either way is correct. You're as big a hater as Obumbler. born loser
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#147125 Mar 15, 2013
Even worse. Koch lover is playing dueling banjos with itself. Just one more example of why words like pathetic, sophomoric and boring fit Birfoons so perfectly
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147126 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb loser. One of your birther ilk has hijacked "Learn to Read"'s name, not yours. OMG, who in his right mind would hijack slimy slithering slug's name?
Well born loser, what was typed under "LRS wrote" was not typed by me. Who gives a rat's azz about Cain't Lern Shyt? The depth of your stupidity is unfathomable! Poor dropout who never amounted to anything, sing the blues somewhere else canadaboy. "Born Loser"
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147127 Mar 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way is correct. You're as big a hater as Obumbler. born loser
No, loser, either way is NOT correct. Two subjects make HAVE, not HAS. I have no qualms admitting my typos and the occasional mistake. Why do YOU insist on looking like a fool in full denial?
Learn to Read

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#147128 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on LRS. Ha ha, caught in his own game of moniker-switching and hijacking. DONG!
You're just a fool and you're upset that I stopped loving you. I told you last night it was time to move on. I tired of your insecurities. Get over it.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147129 Mar 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Even worse. Koch lover is playing dueling banjos with itself. Just one more example of why words like pathetic, sophomoric and boring fit Birfoons so perfectly
Why are you being so kind and charitable, LtR? When one's esteem is a low as the birthers', even words like pathetic, sophomoric and boring only bring comfort to them. They'll take what they can, you know.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147130 Mar 15, 2013
Bing Guy Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques-@$$ is still freakishly obsessed with Americas business and leader. It's so sad that this America want to be has to desire us from a far and never got to vote for the center of his obsession, Obummer!
As you know, I never reply to your trash. Its content and meaning are totally boorish, childish and profanity-laced, not my domaine. However, do try to apply yourself like a good third-grader and henceforth write in ENGLISH, please. Merci.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#147131 Mar 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a fool and you're upset that I stopped loving you. I told you last night it was time to move on. I tired of your insecurities. Get over it.
Children playing children's games. Oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min OzRitz 1,153,058
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 35 min Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 7 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 9 hr cute_bwoy 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web