BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
129,441 - 129,460 of 176,655 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
Rogue Squalor

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147045
Mar 14, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and how many successful terror attacks have happened in the U.S. since 9/11/01?
12, was it 12?

No wait, I mean 13...no 14...no 15...no 16 terror attacks under Bush.

We are counting the 12 embassy attacks under Bush, right?

And the anthrax attacks?

And the Beltway sniper?

And LA airport shooting?

And the Mohammed Reza attack?

What about the hundreds of Al-Qaeda attacks in Iraq? Do those count? I can't tell. To protect Bush, you intentionally forgot to lay out the ground rules as to what terrorists attacks count.

I see what you did there slick.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147072
Mar 15, 2013
 
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible,mind-bending
BUT, read this, and it's even more shocking as the author is supposedly intelligent AND Christian:

"WHERE IS THE GRATITDE?",he says. I HOPE THOSE UNGRATEFUL N-WORDS SAID "THANK YOU" AS THEY WERE HERDED ONTO THE SLAVE SHIPS.
Wow! That piece is old, but Pat with his selective memory left out a few things white America “did to black Americans” like the 3,446 black men and women lynched between 1882 and 1968 and the INSTITUTIONALIZED racism right on up to and really beyond the 1964 civil rights act.
http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/g_...

Then he has the nerve to say “Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs” were designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream totally ignoring the fact that the majority of folks benefiting from those programs are white.

Who does Pat think helps these people? LOL
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1039244/thumbs/r-PA...

Had to dig this one out as well

Debunking Buchanan: Violent crime and racial fear mongering (Post 5 of 5)
http://www.jedreport.com/2008/03/debunking-bu...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147073
Mar 15, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar wrote:
Sooo Poopo, Can you tell us which traits he has that would make you come to that conclusion?
<quoted text>
As usual, you make a troll remark and then run, dodge and jump the issue. Just make sure you avoid Little Wojo!!!
Because I ignore you does not mean I’m running from you Rogue. You of all people should know this by now.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147074
Mar 15, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes, those 1966 BC copies where taken from microfiche and guess what, Obama's 1961 records are also on ...... microfiche!!! So why does Obama's copy of his LFBC not look like a microfiche copy? Because microfiche is almost impossible to ALTER!!!
At this point it doesn’t matter Rogue. We all know the only BC a birfoon will believe is one that says born in Kenya no matter who made it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147075
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Tens of millions of people knew how bad Obama was and still voted for him in November. I don't know what is wrong with theses idiots who would rather vote for Obama and continue the destruction of our country. If they really hate our country that much why don't they give up their citizenship and move to North Korea?
Coulda been they didn’t want Romney profiting off the government Frank. Besides lining his pockets with a 20 percent tax cut and I suppose the 2 trillion dollar giveaways to defense contractors while not having a dime for and even gutting social programs was just too far over the top. The fear was that Romney would have Bained this country Frank and that used car salesman laugh he had certainly didn’t help.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147076
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Killing innocent people is also a crime.


Yes and this country has been doing way too much of that for decades. It’s what the good Reverend Wright meant by your chickens was coming home to roost.

And that includes the Obama administration if drones are in fact killing innocents.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147078
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Typical TPublican

Portman backs gay marriage after son comes out

http://politi.co/Z9PWU6

The Bozo wastes huge amounts of time, effort and taxpayer money obsessing over homosexuals. Then suddenly he "magically understands" that he wasn't being a good Christian

What a pathetic fool

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147079
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Dream ticket or nightmare ticket?

Hillary-Michelle in 2016? First Lady Presidential Dream Ticket May Be In The Works
http://www.ibtimes.com/hillary-michelle-2016-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147080
Mar 15, 2013
 
Learn to Read wrote:
Typical TPublican
Portman backs gay marriage after son comes out
http://politi.co/Z9PWU6
The Bozo wastes huge amounts of time, effort and taxpayer money obsessing over homosexuals. Then suddenly he "magically understands" that he wasn't being a good Christian
What a pathetic fool
Well, what did most Democrats think about same-sex marriages twenty years ago? Why they would not even mention it!!! Still, Democrats who oppose same-sex unions, just keep their mouths shut for fear of being thrashed by their fellow Democrats.
qyddyd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147081
Mar 15, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch... …… Not Cool to Piss off a Rail Road Track

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147082
Mar 15, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar wrote:
Sooo Poopo, Can you tell us which traits he has that would make you come to that conclusion?
<quoted text>
As usual, you make a troll remark and then run, dodge and jump the issue. Just make sure you avoid Little Wojo!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I ignore you does not mean I’m running from you Rogue. You of all people should know this by now.
Still dodging this issue by claiming I/we do it too! Typical Libtardian Logic.

Poopo Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Poopo.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Poopo.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya?"

Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147083
Mar 15, 2013
 
Bing Guy Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
So to show how you are the superior Libturd, you willfully and ignorantly confirm your bias excuses for the infantile left! Way to go, good job, give this boy a cookie!
Poor Cmor is so deluded and irritable.

Merely linking to a story sets off a hissy, just like as with Rogue Moron.

What is it about objective reality that sets Birfoons off? Sooner or later one of these Birfoons will go postal--guaranteed.

Voted couple most likely to go on a violent spree: Rogue Moron and Kentucky Klown Kar.
Klass of 2008 Birfoonistan Kindergarten.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147084
Mar 15, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes, those 1966 BC copies where taken from microfiche and guess what, Obama's 1961 records are also on ...... microfiche!!! So why does Obama's copy of his LFBC not look like a microfiche copy? Because microfiche is almost impossible to ALTER!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point it doesn’t matter Rogue. We all know the only BC a birfoon will believe is one that says born in Kenya no matter who made it.
Well, I think he was two birth certificates. One from Kenya and the other from Hawaii and he is a real photo copy of his Hawaiian BC and no one had debunked it.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147085
Mar 15, 2013
 
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That piece is old, but Pat with his selective memory left out a few things white America “did to black Americans” like the 3,446 black men and women lynched between 1882 and 1968 and the INSTITUTIONALIZED racism right on up to and really beyond the 1964 civil rights act.
http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/g_...
Then he has the nerve to say “Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs” were designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream totally ignoring the fact that the majority of folks benefiting from those programs are white.
Who does Pat think helps these people? LOL
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1039244/thumbs/r-PA...
Had to dig this one out as well
Debunking Buchanan: Violent crime and racial fear mongering (Post 5 of 5)
http://www.jedreport.com/2008/03/debunking-bu...
Time to move on slaveboy! Why do you always point the finger at America? Slavery was practiced long before America even existed. Shouldn't you be ticked at your brothers for selling you in the first place? Your own people sold you out! Remain stuck in the past, please.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147086
Mar 15, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, what did most Democrats think about same-sex marriages twenty years ago? Why they would not even mention it!!! Still, Democrats who oppose same-sex unions, just keep their mouths shut for fear of being thrashed by their fellow Democrats.
IMO Anyone wasting Government resources obsessing over someone else's sexual activities involving consenting adults should be sent packing as they have apparently finished addressing every important issue that they can find

Unlike you Rouge Moron - I don't care whether the politician wasting my tax dollars attempting to micromanage individual lives is Republican or Democrat. If someone comes to the realization that their actions were in error and admits it I applaud them - but it is amazing how many of these zealots rant and rant and then magically "see the light" when it hits close to home
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147087
Mar 15, 2013
 
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Cmor is so deluded and irritable.
Merely linking to a story sets off a hissy, just like as with Rogue Moron.
What is it about objective reality that sets Birfoons off? Sooner or later one of these Birfoons will go postal--guaranteed.
Voted couple most likely to go on a violent spree: Rogue Moron and Kentucky Klown Kar.
Klass of 2008 Birfoonistan Kindergarten.
You are one stupid SOB.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147088
Mar 15, 2013
 
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO Anyone wasting Government resources obsessing over someone else's sexual activities involving consenting adults should be sent packing as they have apparently finished addressing every important issue that they can find
Unlike you Rouge Moron - I don't care whether the politician wasting my tax dollars attempting to micromanage individual lives is Republican or Democrat. If someone comes to the realization that their actions were in error and admits it I applaud them - but it is amazing how many of these zealots rant and rant and then magically "see the light" when it hits close to home
Your opinion? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147089
Mar 15, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Your opinion? LMAO!!!
Stomp stomp stomp. Did Mommy forget to give you milk money today?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147090
Mar 15, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
Obumbler supporters are one of two things:
1. So ignorant they shouldn't be voting on anything.
or
2. They're anti-America.
66 million anti-Americans, and if we add the 66 miiilions who did not vote for reasons of age or others, we could say that 132 million Americans are anti-American. Suuuure. This comment of yours shows your hate for the man, your hate for his race, your hate for those who voted for him, your hate for the constitution that you pretend to admire, and finally your hate for yourself. Fortunately, losers and haters like you are in the minority. There is no cure for the likes of you, nothing that can be done. I just hope that some day, you don't actually decide to go through with the death threats you've utterred on this forum and decide to arm yourself with your arsenal and start moving down innocent school children, former bosses, shoppers, or moviegoers.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147091
Mar 15, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tim's Place Albuquerque: Service With A Smile | You've Got
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Well, fyi, Tim is the exact person you deride and mock when you write that hateful word "libtard",(Rogue, tm reg'd). Tim is 10 times the human being you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Realtime 1,095,087
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 12 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 25 min Gary North Videos 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min Nono 3,894
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 41 min Shanaynay 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min Mister Tonka 97,731
Video Ferguson Lynch Mob 44 min Video Fox burns S... 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••