BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147022 Mar 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspect he means the two unfunded wars, 3000+ dead americans (not counting the 911 victims), a major USA city being attacked, the Pentagon attacked, no Iraqui WMD's, 3/4 of a million jobs a month being lost, a DOW at 8300.
Guesss you don't recall that.
The wars were FUNDED and Congress funded them. Have you ever heard of Supplemental Budgets? Like the two bills for $62 billion that went to pay for Hurricane Sandy!!!

From Wiki;
FY2003 Supplemental: Operation Iraqi Freedom: Passed April 2003; Total $78.5 billion,$54.4 billion Iraq War
FY2004 Supplemental: Iraq and Afghanistan Ongoing Operations/Reconstruction: Passed November 2003; Total $87.5 billion,$70.6 billion Iraq War
FY2004 DoD Budget Amendment:$25 billion Emergency Reserve Fund (Iraq Freedom Fund): Passed July 2004, Total $25 billion,$21.5 billion (estimated) Iraq War
FY2005 Emergency Supplemental: Operations in the War on Terror; Activities in Afghanistan; Tsunami Relief: Passed April 2005, Total $82 billion,$58 billion (estimated) Iraq War
FY2006 Department of Defense appropriations: Total $50 billion,$40 billion (estimated) Iraq War.
FY2006 Emergency Supplemental: Operations Global War on Terror; Activities in Iraq & Afghanistan: Passed February 2006, Total $72.4 billion,$60 billion (estimated) Iraq War
FY2007 Department of Defense appropriations:$70 billion(estimated) for Iraq War-related costs[5][6]
FY2007 Emergency Supplemental (proposed)$100 billion
FY2008 Bush administration has proposed around $190 billion for the Iraq War and Afghanistan[7]
FY2009 Obama administration has proposed around $130 billion in additional funding for the Iraq War and Afghanistan.[8]
FY2011 Obama administration proposes around $159.3 billion for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

And guess what? FY2007 through FY2012 were all passed by a Democrat controlled Senate and Obummer Boy signed three of those into law!!!
And in 1992 the Democrat controlled Congress approved the Iraq War!!!

Location hidden

#147023 Mar 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspect he means the two unfunded wars, 3000+ dead americans (not counting the 911 victims), a major USA city being attacked, the Pentagon attacked, no Iraqui WMD's, 3/4 of a million jobs a month being lost, a DOW at 8300.
Oh, and how many successful terror attacks have happened in the U.S. since 9/11/01?
Now, how many ambassadors have been killed by terrorists since 9/11/01 and who was the president when they happened?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#147024 Mar 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't recall that because of Obama policy Chris Stevens was killed in Benghazi. You can't recall the hundreds of people including United States agents that have been murdered because of Obama's Fast and Furious program. Can't you recall the fact that Obama refused to work with Congress even though he made campaign promises during 2008 to do just that. You don't include all the soldiers that have died since November 4,2008 or the thousands of young people all over the country that have been murdered in their own home towns under the eyes of the hypocrite currently occupying the White House.

Location hidden

#147025 Mar 14, 2013
Tim's Place Albuquerque: Service With A Smile | You've Got
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147026 Mar 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You don't recall that because of Obama policy Chris Stevens was killed in Benghazi. You can't recall the hundreds of people including United States agents that have been murdered because of Obama's Fast and Furious program. Can't you recall the fact that Obama refused to work with Congress even though he made campaign promises during 2008 to do just that. You don't include all the soldiers that have died since November 4,2008 or the thousands of young people all over the country that have been murdered in their own home towns under the eyes of the hypocrite currently occupying the White House.
Great post.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#147028 Mar 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You don't recall that because of Obama policy Chris Stevens was killed in Benghazi. You can't recall the hundreds of people including United States agents that have been murdered because of Obama's Fast and Furious program. Can't you recall the fact that Obama refused to work with Congress even though he made campaign promises during 2008 to do just that. You don't include all the soldiers that have died since November 4,2008 or the thousands of young people all over the country that have been murdered in their own home towns under the eyes of the hypocrite currently occupying the White House.
"Billy Ringo" sounds so gay!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#147029 Mar 14, 2013
Obumbler supporters are one of two things:

1. So ignorant they shouldn't be voting on anything.
or
2. They're anti-America.
Rogue Squalor

Midlothian, IL

#147045 Mar 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and how many successful terror attacks have happened in the U.S. since 9/11/01?
12, was it 12?

No wait, I mean 13...no 14...no 15...no 16 terror attacks under Bush.

We are counting the 12 embassy attacks under Bush, right?

And the anthrax attacks?

And the Beltway sniper?

And LA airport shooting?

And the Mohammed Reza attack?

What about the hundreds of Al-Qaeda attacks in Iraq? Do those count? I can't tell. To protect Bush, you intentionally forgot to lay out the ground rules as to what terrorists attacks count.

I see what you did there slick.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#147072 Mar 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible,mind-bending
BUT, read this, and it's even more shocking as the author is supposedly intelligent AND Christian:

"WHERE IS THE GRATITDE?",he says. I HOPE THOSE UNGRATEFUL N-WORDS SAID "THANK YOU" AS THEY WERE HERDED ONTO THE SLAVE SHIPS.
Wow! That piece is old, but Pat with his selective memory left out a few things white America “did to black Americans” like the 3,446 black men and women lynched between 1882 and 1968 and the INSTITUTIONALIZED racism right on up to and really beyond the 1964 civil rights act.
http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/g_...

Then he has the nerve to say “Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs” were designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream totally ignoring the fact that the majority of folks benefiting from those programs are white.

Who does Pat think helps these people? LOL
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1039244/thumbs/r-PA...

Had to dig this one out as well

Debunking Buchanan: Violent crime and racial fear mongering (Post 5 of 5)
http://www.jedreport.com/2008/03/debunking-bu...

Moreno Valley, CA

#147073 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar wrote:
Sooo Poopo, Can you tell us which traits he has that would make you come to that conclusion?
<quoted text>
As usual, you make a troll remark and then run, dodge and jump the issue. Just make sure you avoid Little Wojo!!!
Because I ignore you does not mean I’m running from you Rogue. You of all people should know this by now.

Moreno Valley, CA

#147074 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes, those 1966 BC copies where taken from microfiche and guess what, Obama's 1961 records are also on ...... microfiche!!! So why does Obama's copy of his LFBC not look like a microfiche copy? Because microfiche is almost impossible to ALTER!!!
At this point it doesn’t matter Rogue. We all know the only BC a birfoon will believe is one that says born in Kenya no matter who made it.

Moreno Valley, CA

#147075 Mar 15, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Tens of millions of people knew how bad Obama was and still voted for him in November. I don't know what is wrong with theses idiots who would rather vote for Obama and continue the destruction of our country. If they really hate our country that much why don't they give up their citizenship and move to North Korea?
Coulda been they didn’t want Romney profiting off the government Frank. Besides lining his pockets with a 20 percent tax cut and I suppose the 2 trillion dollar giveaways to defense contractors while not having a dime for and even gutting social programs was just too far over the top. The fear was that Romney would have Bained this country Frank and that used car salesman laugh he had certainly didn’t help.

Moreno Valley, CA

#147076 Mar 15, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Killing innocent people is also a crime.

Yes and this country has been doing way too much of that for decades. It’s what the good Reverend Wright meant by your chickens was coming home to roost.

And that includes the Obama administration if drones are in fact killing innocents.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#147078 Mar 15, 2013
Typical TPublican

Portman backs gay marriage after son comes out

http://politi.co/Z9PWU6

The Bozo wastes huge amounts of time, effort and taxpayer money obsessing over homosexuals. Then suddenly he "magically understands" that he wasn't being a good Christian

What a pathetic fool

Location hidden

#147079 Mar 15, 2013
Dream ticket or nightmare ticket?

Hillary-Michelle in 2016? First Lady Presidential Dream Ticket May Be In The Works
http://www.ibtimes.com/hillary-michelle-2016-...

Location hidden

#147080 Mar 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Typical TPublican
Portman backs gay marriage after son comes out
http://politi.co/Z9PWU6
The Bozo wastes huge amounts of time, effort and taxpayer money obsessing over homosexuals. Then suddenly he "magically understands" that he wasn't being a good Christian
What a pathetic fool
Well, what did most Democrats think about same-sex marriages twenty years ago? Why they would not even mention it!!! Still, Democrats who oppose same-sex unions, just keep their mouths shut for fear of being thrashed by their fellow Democrats.
qyddyd

Pittsburgh, PA

#147081 Mar 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Not Cool to Piss off a Rail Road Track

Location hidden

#147082 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar wrote:
Sooo Poopo, Can you tell us which traits he has that would make you come to that conclusion?
<quoted text>
As usual, you make a troll remark and then run, dodge and jump the issue. Just make sure you avoid Little Wojo!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I ignore you does not mean I’m running from you Rogue. You of all people should know this by now.
Still dodging this issue by claiming I/we do it too! Typical Libtardian Logic.

Poopo Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Poopo.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Poopo.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya?"

Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#147083 Mar 15, 2013
Bing Guy Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
So to show how you are the superior Libturd, you willfully and ignorantly confirm your bias excuses for the infantile left! Way to go, good job, give this boy a cookie!
Poor Cmor is so deluded and irritable.

Merely linking to a story sets off a hissy, just like as with Rogue Moron.

What is it about objective reality that sets Birfoons off? Sooner or later one of these Birfoons will go postal--guaranteed.

Voted couple most likely to go on a violent spree: Rogue Moron and Kentucky Klown Kar.
Klass of 2008 Birfoonistan Kindergarten.

Location hidden

#147084 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes, those 1966 BC copies where taken from microfiche and guess what, Obama's 1961 records are also on ...... microfiche!!! So why does Obama's copy of his LFBC not look like a microfiche copy? Because microfiche is almost impossible to ALTER!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point it doesn’t matter Rogue. We all know the only BC a birfoon will believe is one that says born in Kenya no matter who made it.
Well, I think he was two birth certificates. One from Kenya and the other from Hawaii and he is a real photo copy of his Hawaiian BC and no one had debunked it.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min RoxLo 1,156,636
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 1 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 3 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 4 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago