BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
129,341 - 129,360 of 177,408 Comments Last updated 49 min ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146913 Mar 13, 2013
Socialistvirusscum wrote:
<quoted text>OK Doc!
Hi Cmor
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#146914 Mar 13, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i have heard of them. Waterboading is torture.
YES waterboading is a form of torture but it saves hundreds of lives,CHOPPING off peoples heads is something else.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146916 Mar 13, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>YES waterboading is a form of torture but it saves hundreds of lives,CHOPPING off peoples heads is something else.
Allow me to correct you, Maude. It (waterboarding) is an "enhanced interrogation" tactic. Now, for what it's worth, I have no idea what "waterboading" is.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146918 Mar 13, 2013
Figures wrote:
Grandma Obummer who has NEVER been called a liar by Obummer for her statements, she just has never been heard from again, like his sister or any one from his family who has contradicted the magical fantasy that is Oblunder!
Ron McRae: Amen. I am so thankful. Could I ask her, uh, about this, uh, his actual birthplace? I would like to see his actual birthplace when I, when I come to Kenya in December. Uh, was she present when he was, WAS SHE PRESENT WHEN HE WAS BORN IN KENYA?
Translator to Sarah Obama: Alikuma Zalima Obama (unintelligible)
Kweli Shuhubia: He was asking her, he wants to know something, WAS ah SHE PRESENT WHEN HE WAS BORN?
Translator: YES. SHE SAYS "YES SHE WAS!" SHE WAS PRESENT WHEN OBAMA WAS BORN
McRae: OKay
Then there is this for the doubting libtards
http://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2011/0 ...
This is a pretty good read!
Exhibit "B"
United States District Court For The Eastern District of Pennsynvania
Affidavit Of Reverend Kweli Shuhubia
Bishop McRae asked Mrs. Obama specificly, "Where you present when your grandson Barack Obama was born in Kenya?"
This was asked to her in translation twice, and both times she specifically replied, "Yes".
It appeared Mrs. Obama's relatives and her grandson, handling the translation, had obviously been versed to counter such facts with the purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii. Dispute this, Mrs. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant that her grandson Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and she that was present and witnessed his birth in Kenya, NOT THE UNITED STATES.
When Mrs. Obamas grandson attempted to counter his grandmothers clear response to the question, verifying the birth of Senator Obama in Kenya, Bishop McRae asked her grandson, how she could be present at Barack Obama's birth if the senator was born in Hawaii, but the grandson would not answer the question, instead HE repeatedly tried to insert that, "No, no, no. He was in the United States!"
But during the conversation, Mrs. Sarah Hussein Obama NEVER changed her reply that she was indeed present when Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
The truth of the matter is the judge found your childish drivel to be “RIDICULOUS, PATENTLY FALSE, FRIVOLOUS, NOT WORTHY OF DISCUSSION AND VENTURING INTO THE UNREASONABLE”

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146919 Mar 13, 2013
Socialistvirusscum wrote:
Thanks Fed Up, here it is because you know no Libturd is going to actually read this before commenting!
Lol!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/are-liberals...
We have heard liberalism (aka Democrat-ism) described as a mental illness. A little research seems to prove this observation. You need not be a goateed psychiatrist with a German accent to conclude liberals/Democrats are anti-social misfits. See for yourself; see how well liberalism/Democrat-ism fits into the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) criteria for identifying the mentally maladjusted.
While we usually think of “Psychopaths” as the occasional notorious serial killers, they are more common than we imagine. Nevertheless, the unfortunate over use of the term “psychopath” in popular culture has led people to believe they only exist in movies. This isn’t true. Statistics tell us up to 3% of men and 1% of women are psychopaths. The majority of psychopaths find ways to restrain themselves, not for concern about us but for fear of being discovered and punished for doing the vicious things they want to do.
Some, not all but some, psychopaths go into politics, many as elected Democrats. Review this list of traits and keep Teddy Kennedy in mind.
The DSM IV lists these traits for psychopaths. N.B. it is not necessary to possess all of these traits to be a psychopath; a preponderance of them will do. Psychopaths are:
Selfish, callous, and remorseless in their use of others; they show:
Glibness/superficial charm (smooth-talking, engaging, and slick)
Grandiose sense of self-worth (greatly inflated idea of one’s abilities and self-esteem, arrogance and a sense of superiority)
Pathological lying
Conning/manipulative (uses deceit to cheat others for personal gain)
Lack of remorse or guilt (no feelings or concern for losses, pain, and suffering of others)
Emotional poverty (limited range or depth of feelings)
Callous/lack of empathy (a lack of feelings toward others; cold, contemptuous, and inconsiderate)
They fail to accept responsibility for own actions and live a chronically unstable, antisocial, and socially deviant lifestyle.
Moreover, psychopaths show these traits as well:
Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom (an excessive need for new, exciting stimulation and risk-taking)
Parasitic lifestyle (exploitative financial dependence on others)
Poor behavioral control (frequent verbal abuse and inappropriate expressions of anger)
Promiscuity (numerous brief, superficial sexual affairs)
Lack of realistic, long-term goals
Impulsivity
Irresponsibility (repeated failure to fulfill or honor commitments and obligations)
Juvenile delinquency (criminal behavioral problems between the ages of 13-18)
Early behavior problems (before age 13)
Revocation of conditional release (violating parole or other conditional release)
Many short-term marital relationships (lack of commitment to a long-term relationship)
Criminal versatility (diversity of criminal offenses, whether or not the individual has been arrested or convicted)
Kennedy had at least fifteen of these traits. Pick another Democrat and see how well he/she matches up to these traits. They’re out there.
It’s funny how the ignorant birfoon can so easily diagnose his own psychotic behavioral patterns yet finds himself compelled to project his folly on others. He’s like the crazy man who’s been institutionalized and assumes it’s those on the outside who are nuts.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146920 Mar 14, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>YES waterboading is a form of torture but it saves hundreds of lives,CHOPPING off peoples heads is something else.
How about that electric chair Maude? This chick certainly seems to be having an electrifying experience.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#146921 Mar 14, 2013
Good Morning Birthers.

Let us know what progress you make in exposing this conspiracy today.......we will all be waiting with baited breath
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146922 Mar 14, 2013
U R A L I A R wrote:
<quoted text>Your mama eats her Oscar Myers with her toe jam!
And Romper has a challenger for loudest mouth in the third grade

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146923 Mar 14, 2013
Conversation with a Birther on "Michelangelo Signorile Show"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Featuring Winston “the dumb redneck from Alabama”

His words not mine.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146924 Mar 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Conversation with a Birther on "Michelangelo Signorile Show"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Featuring Winston “the dumb redneck from Alabama”

His words not mine.
Too funny

I'm sure Winston is still parroting the same fables ... In between TeaBag rants about how Washington shouldn't dictate to individual States.

"My Birth Certifucate from Alabama looks different than Obama's. That sure seems convenient".

The stupid - it burns

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146925 Mar 14, 2013
And another Libtard throws out the Race Card!!! Yep, when you Libtards have a weak argument, you throw out the Race Card!!!

NYT's Front Page Features Paternalistic Liberal Take on Minority Groups Against NYC Soda Ban: 3/13/2013: By Clay Waters

New York Times campaign finance reporter Nicholas Confessore's 2,000-word front-page story Wednesday took a liberal angle on a judge striking down New York City's controversial new regulation that would have banned soda portions over 16 ounces. Besides the paternalism of lines like "a victory for the industry’s steadfast, if surprising, allies: advocacy groups representing the very communities hit hardest by the obesity epidemic," Confessore hinted at a quid pro quo involving donations from the beverage industry going to black and Hispanic non-profits, which in turn parroted the industry talking points against the regulation.
http://www.mrc.org/articles/nyts-front-page-f...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146926 Mar 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Conversation with a Birther on "Michelangelo Signorile Show"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Featuring Winston “the dumb redneck from Alabama”

His words not mine.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny
I'm sure Winston is still parroting the same fables ... In between TeaBag rants about how Washington shouldn't dictate to individual States.
"My Birth Certifucate from Alabama looks different than Obama's. That sure seems convenient".
The stupid - it burns
But Michelangelo Signorile lied. You can get a copy of your long form birther certificate and this is what a "copy" looks like!!!
http://kickthemallout.com/images/Photos/Origi...
But the JPG image of Obama's LFBC does not look like that, does it? So Signorile LIED!!!
And because your argument is weak, you throw out the Race Card!!!
Oh yea, you meant "the dumb redneck from AlabamaÂ" to be a racial put down. And you think some one who speaker Ebonics is smart?
And from two individuals who claim to have college educations too!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146927 Mar 14, 2013
Socialistvirusscum wrote:
Thanks Fed Up, here it is because you know no Libturd is going to actually read this before commenting!
Lol!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/are-liberals ...
We have heard liberalism (aka Democrat-ism) described as a mental illness. A little research seems to prove this observation. You need not be a goateed psychiatrist with a German accent to conclude liberals/Democrats are anti-social misfits. See for yourself; see how well liberalism/Democrat-ism fits into the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) criteria for identifying the mentally maladjusted.
While we usually think of “Psychopaths” as the occasional notorious serial killers, they are more common than we imagine. Nevertheless, the unfortunate over use of the term “psychopath” in popular culture has led people to believe they only exist in movies. This isn’t true. Statistics tell us up to 3% of men and 1% of women are psychopaths. The majority of psychopaths find ways to restrain themselves, not for concern about us but for fear of being discovered and punished for doing the vicious things they want to do.
Some, not all but some, psychopaths go into politics, many as elected Democrats. Review this list of traits and keep Teddy Kennedy in mind.
The DSM IV lists these traits for psychopaths. N.B. it is not necessary to possess all of these traits to be a psychopath; a preponderance of them will do. Psychopaths are:
Selfish, callous, and remorseless in their use of others; they show:
Glibness/superficial charm (smooth-talking, engaging, and slick)
Grandiose sense of self-worth (greatly inflated idea of one’s abilities and self-esteem, arrogance and a sense of superiority)
Pathological lying
Conning/manipulative (uses deceit to cheat others for personal gain)
Lack of remorse or guilt (no feelings or concern for losses, pain, and suffering of others)
Emotional poverty (limited range or depth of feelings)
Callous/lack of empathy (a lack of feelings toward others; cold, contemptuous, and inconsiderate)
They fail to accept responsibility for own actions and live a chronically unstable, antisocial, and socially deviant lifestyle.
Moreover, psychopaths show these traits as well:
Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom (an excessive need for new, exciting stimulation and risk-taking)
Parasitic lifestyle (exploitative financial dependence on others)
Poor behavioral control (frequent verbal abuse and inappropriate expressions of anger)
Promiscuity (numerous brief, superficial sexual affairs)
Lack of realistic, long-term goals
Impulsivity
Irresponsibility (repeated failure to fulfill or honor commitments and obligations)
Juvenile delinquency (criminal behavioral problems between the ages of 13-18)
Early behavior problems (before age 13)
Revocation of conditional release (violating parole or other conditional release)
Many short-term marital relationships (lack of commitment to a long-term relationship)
Criminal versatility (diversity of criminal offenses, whether or not the individual has been arrested or convicted)
Kennedy had at least fifteen of these traits. Pick another Democrat and see how well he/she matches up to these traits. They’re out there.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s funny how the ignorant birfoon can so easily diagnose his own psychotic behavioral patterns yet finds himself compelled to project his folly on others. He’s like the crazy man who’s been institutionalized and assumes it’s those on the outside who are nuts.

Sooo Poopo, Can you tell us which traits he has that would make you come to that conclusion?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146930 Mar 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Poppo wrote:
Conversation with a Birther on "Michelangelo Signorile Show"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Featuring Winston “the dumb redneck from Alabama”

His words not mine.

But Michelangelo Signorile lied. You can get a copy of your long form birther certificate and this is what a "copy" looks like!!!
http://kickthemallout.com/images/Photos/Origi...
But the JPG image of Obama's LFBC does not look like that, does it? So Signorile LIED!!!
And because your argument is weak, you throw out the Race Card!!!
Oh yea, you meant "the dumb redneck from AlabamaÂ" to be a racial put down. And you think some one who speaker Ebonics is smart?
And from two individuals who claim to have college educations too!
And the stupid burns on and on and on.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146931 Mar 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How about these? Both sides do it. Wake up
www.bradblog.com/...
www.bradblog.com/...
Hummmm, did you notice that in the first link neither person actually voted?
And in the second link, many of the allegations were not actually crimes?
And did you notice "In this case, the allegations came from Tea Party supporters of Richard Mourdock who defeated the popular Lugar to become this year's U.S. Senate nominee."? I have told you repeatedly that Conservatives tend to clean their own house while Liberals (some are Republicans) are happy to sleep with pigs!!!
The more Liberal you are, the more likely you are to justify your misconduct. "The end justifies the means" is a Liberal approach to things and the biggest liar is Pres. Obama!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146932 Mar 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
Conversation with a Birther on "Michelangelo Signorile Show"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Featuring Winston “the dumb redneck from Alabama”
His words not mine.
<quoted text>
But Michelangelo Signorile lied. You can get a copy of your long form birther certificate and this is what a "copy" looks like!!!
http://kickthemallout.com/images/Photos/Origi...
But the JPG image of Obama's LFBC does not look like that, does it? So Signorile LIED!!!
And because your argument is weak, you throw out the Race Card!!!
Oh yea, you meant "the dumb redneck from AlabamaÂ" to be a racial put down. And you think some one who speaker Ebonics is smart?
And from two individuals who claim to have college educations too!
The date on those BC’s is 5-5-66 Rogue. You’re displaying the exact Winston syndrome every birfoon has. Now try showing us a Hawaiian long form from 2007 or 2011 or 2013 even. And I don’t mean the fake one same idiot made for WND.

To your second point………….. Oh well, you don’t have one. As I said, the guy called himself a dumb redneck from Alabama.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#146933 Mar 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Bobbie is a fool His mommy should send him to his room without any dinner
Respect your elders.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146935 Mar 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Poppo wrote:
Conversation with a Birther on "Michelangelo Signorile Show"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Featuring Winston “the dumb redneck from Alabama”

His words not mine.

But Michelangelo Signorile lied. You can get a copy of your long form birther certificate and this is what a "copy" looks like!!!
http://kickthemallout.com/images/Photos/Origi ...
But the JPG image of Obama's LFBC does not look like that, does it? So Signorile LIED!!!
And because your argument is weak, you throw out the Race Card!!!
Oh yea, you meant "the dumb redneck from AlabamaÂ" to be a racial put down. And you think some one who speaker Ebonics is smart?
And from two individuals who claim to have college educations too!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the stupid burns on and on and on.
And the really stupid can not rebut even one of my points. Instead he makes troll remarks.
And the REALLY stupid burns on and on and on.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146936 Mar 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sooo Poopo, Can you tell us which traits he has that would make you come to that conclusion?
I don’t have time for you Rogue, I have to go walk my dog and put in a new hot water heater a little later.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146937 Mar 14, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Respect your elders.
Respect the rule if law and US Constitution you moron

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 68,379
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,505
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 27 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 46 min andet1987 4,656
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Heisenberg 44
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••