BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146879 Mar 13, 2013
New Pope Clashed with President over Liberal Policies
Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bergoglio often rode the bus to work, cooked his own meals and regularly visited the slums that ring Argentina’s capital. He considers social outreach, rather than doctrinal battles, to be the essential business of the church.

He accused fellow church leaders of hypocrisy and forgetting that Jesus Christ bathed lepers and ate with prostitutes.

“Jesus teaches us another way: Go out. Go out and share your testimony, go out and interact with your brothers, go out and share, go out and ask. Become the Word in body as well as spirit,” Bergoglio told Argentina’s priests last year.

Bergoglio’s legacy as cardinal includes his efforts to repair the reputation of a church that lost many followers by failing to openly challenge Argentina’s murderous 1976-83 dictatorship. He also worked to recover the church’s traditional political influence in society, but his outspoken criticism of President Cristina Kirchner couldn’t stop her from imposing socially liberal measures that are anathema to the church, from gay marriage and adoption to free contraceptives for all.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/new-pope-cla...

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/new-pope-cla...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#146880 Mar 13, 2013
Forget Obama. I want to see Moochelle's birth certificate. There are many unanswered questions about the 'First Lady'.

In what Bigfoot forest was she born?
Who shaves the bitch down every morning?
Who throws her live fish at lunch time?
Has she been proud of her country since that one time in 2008?
Does Barack care that her penis is bigger than his?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146881 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
It's so Rush and LRS. The filth oozes from their pores, they can't hold it in. The true pictures of a birther world.
Too damn funny! You have no clue who you're talking to, do you? Nope. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146882 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, Fox News Special. Pres. Obama just announced that the tours of the White House will not be Sequestered! And he blames the cancellation of the White House tours on ....... the Secrete Service!!!
What a coward. He will never accept responsibility for anything he does wrong!!!
At least with you, Rogue, there is no ambivalence. In Obama's case, he cancels the tours, he does't give a hoot about the people and especially those poor little children who are deprived of the tour. He's a rat. Nervertheless, he has decided that the tours will continue. He's still a rat. With you, no one except birthers win, even when they lose 196-0.

Did you think maybe that because of a shortage of staff, the secret service decreed that public tours were not adviseable? And that maybe Obama said, hey, wait a minute guys, FIND a way to keep the tours going?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146883 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my father died on 04/04/04 and in May 2004 he got an absentee ballot in the mail. I wrote "void" on the ballot and put a note in the envelope that told them he was dead.
Again for the general election my dad got another absentee ballot in the mail but this time I hand carried it to the country election offices.
Only a dishonest person would have filled out his ballot and returned it to be counted. But a lot of Libtards think it is okay to fill out the ballot because they rationalize that that was what he would have wanted.
I will stand on my opinion that the vast majority (not all) are done by Liberals. Yes, we have some Liberals in the Republican Party.
<quoted text>
No, I have always said it was mu opinion. When I look for things like that 70-90% are Liberals!!! And even among Republicans, it is not the Conservatives that do that sort of stuff.
You wrote : "No, I have always said it was mu opinion". That's a barefaced lie, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. I've been sermoning you on unfounded statements for months now, still waiting for proof, it never comes. That last post, you seem to have gotten it. Want me to unearth a few gems that cleary show it was a statement and not an opinion?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146884 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am surprised that Jacques has not bashed the new Pope!
I don't bash. I've said, but not harped on it, that the church hid the truth and transferred pedophile priests to unsuspecting parishes. It is not denied, it is the truth. That upsets you? Too bad, the truth does hurt. On religious matters, I have mostly quoted the bible, word for word, without comments. Why does that upset you? Don't you like the work of god as given to us through revelation?

The new pope I have of course never met, but knew of him whilst in Argentina. I believe he was opposed to the junta during what they called the "dirty war". That took guts. The regime had no qualms about "disappearing" people, torture of the worst kind and droppng them out of planes and helicopters. New pope seems okay, but is much too old. As to Ratzinger, I criticized his function as prelate of the Congregation of the Faith, yes, but never as pope. I guess he just left me totally indifferent.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146885 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He got you to whine, did he knot?
<quoted text>
I got me another Libtard with another of my Red Herrings.
Yes Virginia, I no the difference between "not" and "knot" and between "whine" and "wine" butt you dew knot no when you swallow a big Red Herring!
I got Terri Tunna two deep throat more than a few of my Red Herrings!
Your red herrings are nothing but solid BS to camouflage your constant mistakes and errors, like telling me a while ago that you only gave opinions, not statements. Are you serious? Telling topix that Obama purchased a $35 million home in Hawaii because he was sure of losing the election is an "opinion"? You need help. Talk to LRS and he'll refer you to his two beautiful nurse girl friends and brother doctor LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#146886 Mar 13, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
"It's gotta be really hard to walk around knowing that you're not telling the truth about something, so I always contend that truth is the best way to go." -singer Sheryl Crow<quoted text>That bisexual thug Obama should be waterboarded.
I'd wager you couldn't accomplish that feat alone!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146887 Mar 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Too damn funny! You have no clue who you're talking to, do you? Nope. LMAO!
Yes, I do. You. And obscene profanity-laced boor and ignoramus.

PS : Oh , and a loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146888 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do. You. And obscene profanity-laced boor and ignoramus.
PS : Oh , and a loser.
I thought you said you knew the difference between "and" and "an". It's obvious that you don't! Born loser!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146889 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He got you to whine, did he knot?

I got me another Libtard with another of my Red Herrings.
Yes Virginia, I no the difference between "not" and "knot" and between "whine" and "wine" butt you dew knot no when you swallow a big Red Herring!
I got Terri Tunna two deep throat more than a few of my Red Herrings!
Poor Birfoon. Doesn't know when he's being laughed at ... At least Rouge Moron has abandoned the fantasy that I am all posters from the Midwest.(Or has she)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146890 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am surprised that Jacques has not bashed the new Pope!
Pope Psycho?(ht to Stripes)

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#146891 Mar 13, 2013
I just love birthers!

Keep trying guys!~

Location hidden

#146892 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, Fox News Special. Pres. Obama just announced that the tours of the White House will not be Sequestered! And he blames the cancellation of the White House tours on ....... the Secrete Service!!!
What a coward. He will never accept responsibility for anything he does wrong!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least with you, Rogue, there is no ambivalence. In Obama's case, he cancels the tours, he does't give a hoot about the people and especially those poor little children who are deprived of the tour. He's a rat. Nervertheless, he has decided that the tours will continue. He's still a rat. With you, no one except birthers win, even when they lose 196-0.
Did you think maybe that because of a shortage of staff, the secret service decreed that public tours were not adviseable? And that maybe Obama said, hey, wait a minute guys, FIND a way to keep the tours going?
No, Obama is a rat because he, like a drunk or a druggy, blames other people.

Location hidden

#146894 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your red herrings are nothing but solid BS to camouflage your constant mistakes and errors, like telling me a while ago that you only gave opinions, not statements. Are you serious? Telling topix that Obama purchased a $35 million home in Hawaii because he was sure of losing the election is an "opinion"? You need help. Talk to LRS and he'll refer you to his two beautiful nurse girl friends and brother doctor LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
But I gave a reference for the house in Hawaii. I also acknowledged later that it was a rouse. Sorry, I can handle (sort of) only one woman at a time.
Just like when I pointed out that the Republican for mayor of Jacksonville was ten points a head two weeks before the election. I quoted a newspaper and gave a link but you claim "I" made that claim!
Oh, mayor Alvin Brown, a Democrat, is doing better than Mayor Peyton, a RINO, who he replaced. If he keeps it up, I will vote for him next time!!! And yes, you can quote me that.
Oh, Flash News, the the Deputy Governor of Florida has resigned.

Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll was not among those charged but resigned a day after she was questioned by investigators.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/ne...
Nearly 60 charged in Florida gambling scandal as lieutenant governor quits amid probe - March 13, 2013 -- Associated Press
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/ne...

Now, she has not been charged and may have done nothing wrong but as long as this issue is ongoing, it was proper for her to resign. Republicans are much more likely to resign whereas Democrats seldom do as Democrats are use to sleeping with pigs!

Location hidden

#146895 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "No, I have always said it was mu opinion". That's a barefaced lie, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. I've been sermoning you on unfounded statements for months now, still waiting for proof, it never comes. That last post, you seem to have gotten it. Want me to unearth a few gems that cleary show it was a statement and not an opinion?
Yes, go ahead!!!

Location hidden

#146896 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't bash. I've said, but not harped on it, that the church hid the truth and transferred pedophile priests to unsuspecting parishes. It is not denied, it is the truth. That upsets you? Too bad, the truth does hurt. On religious matters, I have mostly quoted the bible, word for word, without comments. Why does that upset you? Don't you like the work of god as given to us through revelation?
The new pope I have of course never met, but knew of him whilst in Argentina. I believe he was opposed to the junta during what they called the "dirty war". That took guts. The regime had no qualms about "disappearing" people, torture of the worst kind and droppng them out of planes and helicopters. New pope seems okay, but is much too old. As to Ratzinger, I criticized his function as prelate of the Congregation of the Faith, yes, but never as pope. I guess he just left me totally indifferent.
Has The Church done that? Or was it a few bishops and cardinals? Yes, I am very upset that that Pope John Paul recalled Cardinal Bernard Law to Rome!!! Do you remember this? It is almost six years old but I have posted it before!!!
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/printedition/n...
Yes, I am T. Nadeau from Jacksonville, FL!

Location hidden

#146897 Mar 13, 2013
So he had to give up his red hat and ring. He was taken to Rome so he could have political immunity. This is one area I am very upset with The Church over. I don't care if they don't want a Cardinal in prison but if that is where he belongs, he should go and serve his time!
I will not donate one cent to the Catholic church as I don't want any of it to end up in Rome. I do donate to Catholic Charities though as the money must go to charitable work.

Bernard Francis Law - From Wikipedia

Bernard Francis Law (born November 4, 1931) is an American cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. He is the Archbishop emeritus of Boston, a member of the Roman Curia, archpriest emeritus of the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, and titular Cardinal Priest of Santa Susanna, the American Catholic church in Rome.
Law resigned as Archbishop of Boston on December 13, 2002, in response to the Roman Catholic Church sex abuse scandal after church documents were revealed which suggested he had covered up sexual abuse committed by priests in his archdiocese.
In 2004, Pope John Paul II appointed Law as Archpriest of the Papal Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome. Law resigned from this position in November 2011.

Location hidden

#146898 Mar 13, 2013
I do believe (but have no proof) that a disproportional of priests have sexual deviant tendencies. Many people who have these problems go into psychology, or if they are religious, become priests, monks, etc. to work on their problems. Many people have crosses to bear and that is okay so long as they do not engage in deviant sexual behaviors to include pedophilia, homosexuality, bestiality, etc.
Now I will watch my child, grand children, etc. around people who have not proved to me they are safe and that include priests, boy scout masters, etc.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146899 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, go ahead!!!
I just did, the Obama $35 million house. A rouse? What's that? So you believe anything you read in the newspapers? Repub tea bagger ahead in newspaper and you accept it and then proclaim, not give an opinion, proclaim that he'll win, and when he doesn't, proclaim that it was a fraudulent victory. You said, again today, that dems are more crooked than repubs at election time. You keep saying and stating and saying it, yet have as yet given zilch proof when asked for it.And the list goes on and on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,128,890
Abby 10-30 16 min Pippa 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 20 min deutscher Nationa... 136
were keeping your money sheep 22 min stupid shootcagian 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Duke Snider 50,749
Amy 10-30 36 min edogxxx 2
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 1 hr hands on AR 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]