BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#146860 Mar 13, 2013
NBC's Chuck Todd: On Campaign Finance, Obama's Words Rarely Match His
&fe ature=player_embedded
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146861 Mar 13, 2013
Hmmmm - pathetic clueless Birfoon .... world traveller wannabe .... homophobic and sophomoric .... Do I smell pork rinds?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146862 Mar 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Hmmmm - pathetic clueless Birfoon .... world traveller wannabe .... homophobic and sophomoric .... Do I smell pork rinds?
You do. The poor birther has no clue where Ghana is. He insults it by using its name.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146863 Mar 13, 2013
It's so Rush and LRS. The filth oozes from their pores, they can't hold it in. The true pictures of a birther world.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146864 Mar 13, 2013
LOOPI wrote:
While Humpty Dumpty sits on a wall.
Jacques Ottawa sat in a stall.
While waiting for answers that never will come.
Along came a john and stuck it in Jacques' bum.
All Jacques could say was boy this is fun.
LOOPI : "While waiting for answers that never will come."

As expected. What a phoney baloney. How it must suck to be such a failure whose family hides you when company visits.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146865 Mar 13, 2013
Soooo Gabby Gifford's husband LIED when he said he bought an AR-15!!!
"Yet Kelly has not completed the process of taking possession of the AR-15."
To have "bought" something you have to have 1) paid for it and 2) taken possession of it!!! Typical Libtard does not seem to understand what words mean! And he's an astronut too???

GUN SHOP OWNER SAYS MARK KELLY HAS NOT COMPLETED BACKGROUND CHECK FOR AR-15

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch...

Location hidden

#146866 Mar 13, 2013
Hummm, Fox News Special. Pres. Obama just announced that the tours of the White House will not be Sequestered! And he blames the cancellation of the White House tours on ....... the Secrete Service!!!
What a coward. He will never accept responsibility for anything he does wrong!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146867 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
To have "bought" something you have to have 1) paid for it and 2) taken possession of it!!! Typical Libtard does not seem to understand what words mean! And he's an astronut too???
https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch...
What's the big deal?

Location hidden

#146869 Mar 13, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i have heard of them. Waterboading is torture.
Well then, you will have no problem finding something from the Geneva Accords or the United Nation regulations that specifically says that waterboarding is torture!!!

Location hidden

#146870 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my father died on 04/04/04 and in May 2004 he got an absentee ballot in the mail. I wrote "void" on the ballot and put a note in the envelope that told them he was dead.
Again for the general election my dad got another absentee ballot in the mail but this time I hand carried it to the country election offices.
Only a dishonest person would have filled out his ballot and returned it to be counted. But a lot of Libtards think it is okay to fill out the ballot because they rationalize that that was what he would have wanted.
I will stand on my opinion that the vast majority (not all) are done by Liberals. Yes, we have some Liberals in the Republican Party.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's better, it's your opinion now, not a fact. You're welcome, Rogue, it took a long time, many parables and yarns, but at last, you SEEM to distinguish between an opinion and a statement. Now please pass it on to WND.com , Foxnews.com , westernjournalism.com etc.
No, I have always said it was mu opinion. When I look for things like that 70-90% are Liberals!!! And even among Republicans, it is not the Conservatives that do that sort of stuff.

Location hidden

#146871 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for waterboarding but for coercing a false confession. And he specifically targeted ....black men too!
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes for waterboading.
Ah, Jon Burg was NOT convicted of waterboarding anyone. he was convicted "on charges of obstruction of justice and perjury in relation to a civil suit regarding the torture allegations against him."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Burge
Waterboarding, in itself, is not a crime!!! If so, can you show me a law that says it is???
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146872 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He got you to whine, did he knot?
Whine? Knot

Location hidden

#146873 Mar 13, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i have heard of them. Waterboading is torture.
You are one of those Libtards that think Ronald Reagan increased taxes 10-12 times. Sure, there were provisions that closed tax loopholes but the net results were that the tax burden of Americans went down under Reagan.
Now, Obummer Boy has increased tax RATES for the so called rich but he also wants to close tax loopholes which would also increase the tax burden.
Just look what has happened to France? They just tried to raise taxes on their evil rich citizens and a whole bunch of them moved out of France. In fact many Londoners are upset as the reality costs have gone for upscale homes. Just, there is a real estate boom in London for upscale homes because of all the rich Frenchies.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146874 Mar 13, 2013
Poor Birfoons. Can't even recognize laughter at their expense

Location hidden

#146875 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the big deal?
You are right. For a Liberal to lie is no big deal. What is a big deal is when you guys tell the truth!!!

Location hidden

#146876 Mar 13, 2013
I am surprised that Jacques has not bashed the new Pope!

Location hidden

#146877 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He got you to whine, did he knot?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine? Knot
I got me another Libtard with another of my Red Herrings.
Yes Virginia, I no the difference between "not" and "knot" and between "whine" and "wine" butt you dew knot no when you swallow a big Red Herring!
I got Terri Tunna two deep throat more than a few of my Red Herrings!

Location hidden

#146878 Mar 13, 2013
You may ask what a Red Herring is. It is an intentional error in either grammar or spelling that Libtards will swallow rather than address the actual subject like "is waterboarding torture"?
You claim it is but can not show where either the Geneva Accords or the United Nations declarations make it torture. Why even Pres Obama has not made waterboarding torture.
All they have to do it get Congress to pass a law that says waterboarding is torture, but Obama has not even asked them.

Location hidden

#146879 Mar 13, 2013
New Pope Clashed with President over Liberal Policies
Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bergoglio often rode the bus to work, cooked his own meals and regularly visited the slums that ring Argentina’s capital. He considers social outreach, rather than doctrinal battles, to be the essential business of the church.

He accused fellow church leaders of hypocrisy and forgetting that Jesus Christ bathed lepers and ate with prostitutes.

“Jesus teaches us another way: Go out. Go out and share your testimony, go out and interact with your brothers, go out and share, go out and ask. Become the Word in body as well as spirit,” Bergoglio told Argentina’s priests last year.

Bergoglio’s legacy as cardinal includes his efforts to repair the reputation of a church that lost many followers by failing to openly challenge Argentina’s murderous 1976-83 dictatorship. He also worked to recover the church’s traditional political influence in society, but his outspoken criticism of President Cristina Kirchner couldn’t stop her from imposing socially liberal measures that are anathema to the church, from gay marriage and adoption to free contraceptives for all.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/new-pope-cla...

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/new-pope-cla...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#146880 Mar 13, 2013
Forget Obama. I want to see Moochelle's birth certificate. There are many unanswered questions about the 'First Lady'.

In what Bigfoot forest was she born?
Who shaves the bitch down every morning?
Who throws her live fish at lunch time?
Has she been proud of her country since that one time in 2008?
Does Barack care that her penis is bigger than his?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min EasyEed 1,153,938
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,183
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,851
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago