BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197212 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146887 Mar 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Too damn funny! You have no clue who you're talking to, do you? Nope. LMAO!
Yes, I do. You. And obscene profanity-laced boor and ignoramus.

PS : Oh , and a loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146888 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do. You. And obscene profanity-laced boor and ignoramus.
PS : Oh , and a loser.
I thought you said you knew the difference between "and" and "an". It's obvious that you don't! Born loser!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146889 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He got you to whine, did he knot?

I got me another Libtard with another of my Red Herrings.
Yes Virginia, I no the difference between "not" and "knot" and between "whine" and "wine" butt you dew knot no when you swallow a big Red Herring!
I got Terri Tunna two deep throat more than a few of my Red Herrings!
Poor Birfoon. Doesn't know when he's being laughed at ... At least Rouge Moron has abandoned the fantasy that I am all posters from the Midwest.(Or has she)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146890 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am surprised that Jacques has not bashed the new Pope!
Pope Psycho?(ht to Stripes)

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#146891 Mar 13, 2013
I just love birthers!

Keep trying guys!~

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146892 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, Fox News Special. Pres. Obama just announced that the tours of the White House will not be Sequestered! And he blames the cancellation of the White House tours on ....... the Secrete Service!!!
What a coward. He will never accept responsibility for anything he does wrong!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least with you, Rogue, there is no ambivalence. In Obama's case, he cancels the tours, he does't give a hoot about the people and especially those poor little children who are deprived of the tour. He's a rat. Nervertheless, he has decided that the tours will continue. He's still a rat. With you, no one except birthers win, even when they lose 196-0.
Did you think maybe that because of a shortage of staff, the secret service decreed that public tours were not adviseable? And that maybe Obama said, hey, wait a minute guys, FIND a way to keep the tours going?
No, Obama is a rat because he, like a drunk or a druggy, blames other people.

Location hidden

#146894 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your red herrings are nothing but solid BS to camouflage your constant mistakes and errors, like telling me a while ago that you only gave opinions, not statements. Are you serious? Telling topix that Obama purchased a $35 million home in Hawaii because he was sure of losing the election is an "opinion"? You need help. Talk to LRS and he'll refer you to his two beautiful nurse girl friends and brother doctor LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
But I gave a reference for the house in Hawaii. I also acknowledged later that it was a rouse. Sorry, I can handle (sort of) only one woman at a time.
Just like when I pointed out that the Republican for mayor of Jacksonville was ten points a head two weeks before the election. I quoted a newspaper and gave a link but you claim "I" made that claim!
Oh, mayor Alvin Brown, a Democrat, is doing better than Mayor Peyton, a RINO, who he replaced. If he keeps it up, I will vote for him next time!!! And yes, you can quote me that.
Oh, Flash News, the the Deputy Governor of Florida has resigned.

Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll was not among those charged but resigned a day after she was questioned by investigators.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/ne...
Nearly 60 charged in Florida gambling scandal as lieutenant governor quits amid probe - March 13, 2013 -- Associated Press
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/ne...

Now, she has not been charged and may have done nothing wrong but as long as this issue is ongoing, it was proper for her to resign. Republicans are much more likely to resign whereas Democrats seldom do as Democrats are use to sleeping with pigs!

Location hidden

#146895 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "No, I have always said it was mu opinion". That's a barefaced lie, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. I've been sermoning you on unfounded statements for months now, still waiting for proof, it never comes. That last post, you seem to have gotten it. Want me to unearth a few gems that cleary show it was a statement and not an opinion?
Yes, go ahead!!!

Location hidden

#146896 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't bash. I've said, but not harped on it, that the church hid the truth and transferred pedophile priests to unsuspecting parishes. It is not denied, it is the truth. That upsets you? Too bad, the truth does hurt. On religious matters, I have mostly quoted the bible, word for word, without comments. Why does that upset you? Don't you like the work of god as given to us through revelation?
The new pope I have of course never met, but knew of him whilst in Argentina. I believe he was opposed to the junta during what they called the "dirty war". That took guts. The regime had no qualms about "disappearing" people, torture of the worst kind and droppng them out of planes and helicopters. New pope seems okay, but is much too old. As to Ratzinger, I criticized his function as prelate of the Congregation of the Faith, yes, but never as pope. I guess he just left me totally indifferent.
Has The Church done that? Or was it a few bishops and cardinals? Yes, I am very upset that that Pope John Paul recalled Cardinal Bernard Law to Rome!!! Do you remember this? It is almost six years old but I have posted it before!!!
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/printedition/n...
Yes, I am T. Nadeau from Jacksonville, FL!

Location hidden

#146897 Mar 13, 2013
So he had to give up his red hat and ring. He was taken to Rome so he could have political immunity. This is one area I am very upset with The Church over. I don't care if they don't want a Cardinal in prison but if that is where he belongs, he should go and serve his time!
I will not donate one cent to the Catholic church as I don't want any of it to end up in Rome. I do donate to Catholic Charities though as the money must go to charitable work.

Bernard Francis Law - From Wikipedia

Bernard Francis Law (born November 4, 1931) is an American cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. He is the Archbishop emeritus of Boston, a member of the Roman Curia, archpriest emeritus of the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, and titular Cardinal Priest of Santa Susanna, the American Catholic church in Rome.
Law resigned as Archbishop of Boston on December 13, 2002, in response to the Roman Catholic Church sex abuse scandal after church documents were revealed which suggested he had covered up sexual abuse committed by priests in his archdiocese.
In 2004, Pope John Paul II appointed Law as Archpriest of the Papal Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome. Law resigned from this position in November 2011.

Location hidden

#146898 Mar 13, 2013
I do believe (but have no proof) that a disproportional of priests have sexual deviant tendencies. Many people who have these problems go into psychology, or if they are religious, become priests, monks, etc. to work on their problems. Many people have crosses to bear and that is okay so long as they do not engage in deviant sexual behaviors to include pedophilia, homosexuality, bestiality, etc.
Now I will watch my child, grand children, etc. around people who have not proved to me they are safe and that include priests, boy scout masters, etc.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146899 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, go ahead!!!
I just did, the Obama $35 million house. A rouse? What's that? So you believe anything you read in the newspapers? Repub tea bagger ahead in newspaper and you accept it and then proclaim, not give an opinion, proclaim that he'll win, and when he doesn't, proclaim that it was a fraudulent victory. You said, again today, that dems are more crooked than repubs at election time. You keep saying and stating and saying it, yet have as yet given zilch proof when asked for it.And the list goes on and on.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#146900 Mar 13, 2013
4 Dem Officials Plead Guilty To Election Fraud: Court Ordered DNA Samples
&fe ature=em-uploademail

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#146901 Mar 13, 2013
Are Liberals/Democrats Demonstrably Mentally Ill?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/are-liberals...

Obama Lets China Steal Top Secret NASA Technology
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-lets-c...

Obamaville Song
&fe ature=player_embedded
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146902 Mar 13, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
4 Dem Officials Plead Guilty To Election Fraud: Court Ordered DNA Samples
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ateAGCJ9FpQXX&feature=em- uploademail
How about these? Both sides do it. Wake up

www.bradblog.com/...

www.bradblog.com/...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146903 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I do believe (but have no proof) that a disproportional of priests have sexual deviant tendencies. Many people who have these problems go into psychology, or if they are religious, become priests, monks, etc. to work on their problems. Many people have crosses to bear and that is okay so long as they do not engage in deviant sexual behaviors to include pedophilia, homosexuality, bestiality, etc.
Now I will watch my child, grand children, etc. around people who have not proved to me they are safe and that include priests, boy scout masters, etc.
Rogue, it's not so much deviant priests because we find deviant people all over the place. Also, priests must remain celibate, which is just a plain stupid and unfair rule. Priests used to be able to marry, why'd they stop them? Guess. Certainly, for a healthy man to abstain from sexual activity his whole life is not realistic, so some, a minority, take their excess sexual frustrations onto unsuspecting and impressionable youngsters. That is condemnable, yes, but not as condemnable as the church hierarchy often ignoring the abuse in the past, or simply transferring deviant priests to unsuspecting parishes, some of them many times. THAT is the biggest boondoggle of all. And it's hard to believe, all this time, for the last 40 years, that Rome was unaware of what was going on.

Location hidden

#146904 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did, the Obama $35 million house. A rouse? What's that? So you believe anything you read in the newspapers? Repub tea bagger ahead in newspaper and you accept it and then proclaim, not give an opinion, proclaim that he'll win, and when he doesn't, proclaim that it was a fraudulent victory. You said, again today, that dems are more crooked than repubs at election time. You keep saying and stating and saying it, yet have as yet given zilch proof when asked for it.And the list goes on and on.
Yes, I was taken with the Hawaiian house thing. Okay, I got taken.
No, I usually question things but i have messed up a few times.
But I will stand by my OPINION that the more Liberal you are, the more apt you are to do criminal things.
I worked with an alcohol and drug counselling center in German for a year and a half and every client there was also a tobacco user. That is right, every client used tobacco.
And officers and senior NCO who abused drugs tended to abuse legal drugs while the junior enlisted where more likely to abuse illegal drugs. We caught a Army colonel/doctor who was stealing morphine from the hospital for his own use. He did not get court-martialed for the drug abuse but he did get court-martialed for steeling the morphine.
We use to have junior enlisted men who would go to the Netherlands so they could smoke pot legally, mention it to someone, get called in for a pee test, fail it and fail rehab and they still get an honorable discharge but their reenlistment code indicated they were an alcohol and drug counselling failure. How if they got caught with the drugs in their possession, they would have been court-martialed and a dishonorable discharge. But they wanted out of the Army without the felon conviction.
Female soldiers who wanted out would just get pregnant.

Location hidden

#146905 Mar 13, 2013
Oh, I had a 1SG who I thought was a bad NCO. He would put all the people he suspected of drug abuse in the same room. The young soldiers knew they were being pegged as druggies would just give up and go to Amsterdam and smoke pot and three months later they were out with an Honorable Discharge.
I think that many of the soldiers would not have gone that route if the 1SG had not labeled them a druggies.
When you are in a unit with 240 people and 10% are being discharged each year for rehab failures, somethings wrong. And in that case, it was the 1SG!

Location hidden

#146907 Mar 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, it's not so much deviant priests because we find deviant people all over the place. Also, priests must remain celibate, which is just a plain stupid and unfair rule. Priests used to be able to marry, why'd they stop them? Guess. Certainly, for a healthy man to abstain from sexual activity his whole life is not realistic, so some, a minority, take their excess sexual frustrations onto unsuspecting and impressionable youngsters. That is condemnable, yes, but not as condemnable as the church hierarchy often ignoring the abuse in the past, or simply transferring deviant priests to unsuspecting parishes, some of them many times. THAT is the biggest boondoggle of all. And it's hard to believe, all this time, for the last 40 years, that Rome was unaware of what was going on.
Well, I to think celibacy for priests is counter productive. So if you want to be a Catholic priest, you must comply.
What I think is funny is that you have Roman Catholic priests becoming Episcopalian priests so they can marry a woman at the same time Episcopalian priests are going over to the Roman Catholic Church because they don't agree with gay/lesbian priests. They keep their wives and families but if their wife dies, they can not see other women.
So, yes, there are Roman Catholic priests who are MARRIED. But they came from the Episcopalian Church.

Location hidden

#146910 Mar 13, 2013
And to partake in any sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church, like communion, you must be a Catholic in good standing. If you are and active gay/lesbian, sorry, you can not take communion.
You can be Roman Catholic, Episcopalian, Anglican, Eastern Orthodox or any of the Eastern Rights and you can take communion.
But if you are Buddhist, Muslim, protestant, etc., you can not take communion in a Roman Catholic Church. And Bill Clinton was wrong for taking communion in a Roman Catholic Church is South Africa and the Catholic priest who gave him the communion was equally wrong!

President Took Communion -- And Criticism
By JAMES BENNET: April 07, 1998

President Clinton took Holy Communion during a South African Mass late last month at the invitation of the local priest, White House officials said today in response to criticism that giving Communion to Mr. Clinton, a Baptist, violated Roman Catholic doctrine.

Mr. Clinton never receives Communion in Catholic churches in the United States. But Barry Toiv, a White House spokesman, said the priest, Father Mohlomi Makobane, told White House staff members before Mr. Clinton's visit to his Soweto church that ''this was the policy of the South African Conference of Bishops, that Communion was open to non-Catholics.''

No such lenient policy exists, the Southern African bishops declared late last week. In January, however, the bishops did issue rules that allow non-Catholics to receive Communion in certain special circumstances, and the Vatican has requested clarification of that policy.

Father Makobane told The Associated Press that Mr. Clinton's aides had asked before the Mass on March 29 if the President could receive Communion. Mr. Toiv said members of the White House staff had told Father Makobane that the President would probably not receive Communion, because he does not do so at Masses in the United States.

But Liberals do what they want and to hell with what the law/rules are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min An NFL Fan 1,279,006
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 54,625
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 2 hr woodtick57 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr David Morrison 100,682
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Doug77 6,449
abby 9-4-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr Red_Forman 5,431
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages