BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
129,181 - 129,200 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY? What kind of exchange rate did you get?
For what? You cab buy what you want if you have the money. You want to buy tulip bubs, buy tulip bulbs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poopo, who wrote the budget of FY2009? The FY2008 Budget was written by Bush and totaled $2.7T but the FY2009 totaled $3.7T Who inserted the extra trillion dollars?
The truth won’t go away because you choose to ignore it Rogue. You know as well as I do who submitted and signed the 2009 budget and there’s no need to attempt to dazzle the thread with a bunch of shit about Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats.

1. Long before the election even took place “Bush signed the massive spending bill under which the government was operating when Obama took office on Sept. 30, 2008”

2.“Bush also signed, on Oct. 3, 2008, a bank bailout bill that authorized another $700 billion to avert a looming financial collapse (though not all of that would end up being spent in fiscal 2009, and Obama later signed a measure reducing total authorized bailout spending to $475 billion)”

3.“On Jan. 7, 2009 — two weeks before Obama took office — the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office issued its regular budget outlook, stating: CBO projects that the deficit this year will total $1.2 trillion.”
THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT EXTRA TRILLION YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING TO CHARGE OBAMA WITH.

Now FactCheck lists Obama’s appropriations anywhere from 140 billion to 203 at most (they actually charge him with the higher figure) but the one thing you don’t get to do is charge Obama with a 2009 budget to which he only added a few emergency appropriations..
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-spend...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am? Pretty remarkable as this is the first I've heard of it. Your 1950s -era style joke fell flat on its face again, Rogue.
What your silly story demonstrates is the lack of love and charity by an institution that supposedly fosters...love and charity. Did Jesus say "Thou shalt not receive the Sacraments (most had not even been invented yet) if thou art lesbian or homosexual"?
Did Augustin or Thomas Aquinas come up with that? "Round up the usual suspects". That woman was lucky to be just refused communion. 250 years ago, the holy inquisitors would have had her drawn and quartered,hung and burned what was left at the stake. Yes,religion is love for thyne neighbour.
Well, if religion is love thyne neighbor, will you allow other men to sleep with your woman?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poopo, who wrote the budget of FY2009? The FY2008 Budget was written by Bush and totaled $2.7T but the FY2009 totaled $3.7T Who inserted the extra trillion dollars?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth won’t go away because you choose to ignore it Rogue.http://www.factcheck.org /2012/06/obamas-spending-infer no-or-not/
Okay, I call your bluff. WHO wrote and passed the laws that Bush signed? Who wrote the Omnibus Budget of FY2009?
I will give you a hint,,,,,, San Fran Nan Pelosi!!!
No president cal sigh any bill into law unless it is passed by CONGRESS!!!
Bill Clinton signed into law four balanced budgets written by Newt Gingrich. He also signed into law seven of the points of the Contract with America into law as well as the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997!!!
NONE of those were Clinton's initiatives!!!
The DEMOCRAT controlled Senate rewrote H.R. 1424 and added $700 Billion in bank bailouts. If Bush did not sign it, it would shut down the government just one month before the election of Nov. 2008!!!
Sorry Poopo, YOU DEMOCRATS OWN this fiscal mess!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth won’t go away because you choose to ignore it Rogue. You know as well as I do who submitted and signed the 2009 budget and there’s no need to attempt to dazzle the thread with a bunch of shit about Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats.
1. Long before the election even took place “Bush signed the massive spending bill under which the government was operating when Obama took office on Sept. 30, 2008”
Totally false and you know it. Bush signed a Continuation Resolution which extended the FY2008 Budget!!! Why? Because Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi through his FY2009 Budget into the trash can!
By the way, when was the last time the DEMOCRAT controlled Senate voted on any Omnibus Budget bill? Would it be March 2009?!? And the FY 2009 Budget expired on September 30, 2009 and ever since we have been running on Continuing Resolutions.
Poopo, STOP LYING!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Oh Poopo, When will Obummer Boy submit a FY2014 Federal Budget to the House? He was suppose to submit it over a month ago and now they say early April.
So Speaker Bohner has said he will not wait and the Republicans will make their own budget. Now Obummer bOy is upset!?! Why, he is at least two months late and a trillion dollars short!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Yep, the Libtards give Bill Clinton credit for the improved economy of the late 1990's but if Bill had not signed four of Newt Gingrich's balance budgets, seven of the point of the Contract with America, to include Welfare Reform, and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 into law, the economy would never have recovered.
But Libtards will never give Newt Gingrich credit for help writing those bills and honchoing them through Congress but give Bill Clinton credit foe signing them.
And at the same time they will not give Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi and Sen. Dirty Hair Reid credit for the bank bailouts that Bush signed in October 2008. Why? Because it is not working out as they planned.
And they blame Bush for the FY2009 Budget even though Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi threw the budget in the trash can and the rewrote the budget which Obama signed into law and then they blame Bush!!!
Talking about a mental disorder!!! Are they ashamed of their own work?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I keep debunking Poopo and Jacques but like broken records they keep repeating the same distortions. Nest they will claim Obama was born in Hawaii!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me want to puke, jakeleg. Your belly-aching is inmeasurable and your manners are non-existent. No one buys your bullshyt and that's all you've got. Your little commie azz may soon have a boot stuck up it. You're a worthless POS and a complete failure. You are a nothing. Around here we say, Dats True! Now, go play in the highway until you're nothing more than a grease spot on the concrete. Pathetic born loser!
Again, "in" the highway. Will you once morer be denying you wrote "in the highway" and , when confronted with your post, say that "in the highway" is perfect English because there are two shoulders on each side of the highway with, ha ha, listen to this, lanes in it. How it must suck to be so ignorant and illiterate.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know what Jacques, if you create your own religion, you can set your own rules!!! If you don't approve of the Catholic Church, just stay out. But you can't because you are a Libtard and everyone must comply with our vision!
According to you, I am against the Catholic religion and as you've often said, I am an atheist. Correct so far? Then explain, if I am against the church and am an atheist, why I know more about the Bible and the rules of religion than you and all of the so-called Religious birthers here combined. Come up with an answer for that. Was there an inquisition , yes or no? Did The Congregation of the Faith replace the holy inquisition, yes or no? Did Jesus say NOT to give holy communion to lesbians at the last supper? Just answer yes or no, don't attempt to explain these things away by yourself, you'll just look even more foolish than, and that will top it, LRS, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if religion is love thyne neighbor, will you allow other men to sleep with your woman?
relevance please or will you just plead ignorance?

Incidentally, your bible, btw, will tell you to turn the other cheek, to forgive. Right or wrong?
Jacques

Levallois, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, "in" the highway. Will you once morer be denying you wrote "in the highway" and , when confronted with your post, say that "in the highway" is perfect English because there are two shoulders on each side of the highway with, ha ha, listen to this, lanes in it. How it must suck to be so ignorant and illiterate.
Vous êtes un solitaire perdant petite homosexuel. haha
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I keep debunking Poopo and Jacques but like broken records they keep repeating the same distortions. Nest they will claim Obama was born in Hawaii!
Give me one distortion I printed. ONE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Here is another Libtard. If you want to bury someone in any cemetery, you must comply with the people who run it! Don't expect any cemetery run by any religious group to comply with you wishes if it does not meet their standards. And don't order a tombstone without checking first!!

Man’s NASCAR headstone banned by church; widow sues
By Nick Bromberg | From The Marbles –

Fair warning, you may have to scrap those NASCAR-themed tombstone plans depending on your body's future place of rest's regulations.

(AP)
Jason Carr died in a 2009 car crash and his wife Shannon spent nearly $10,000 on a custom headstone in the shape of a couch featuring the NASCAR logo, the logo of the Indianapolis Colts and a deer and a dog. However, the couple's church said it didn't meet the specifications of its cemetery and therefore wouldn't be allowed as his grave marker.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

My father's remains were first interned in the columbarium in the Catholic church in Palm Coast, FL. My mother wanted something to denote his military service and then would not accept this but you could put things like a Masonic symbol on the stone. They would also not allow a military rifle salute.
Two years later my mother moved to Kansas and dad was re-interned in the local cemetery where they allowed military symbols on his headstone and allowed a 21 gun military salute.
The problem with Palm Coast, FL is is that most of the Catholics there are Libtards! You can tell as when church lets out, they will run you down in the parking lot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT EXTRA TRILLION YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING TO CHARGE OBAMA WITH.
Now FactCheck lists Obama’s appropriations anywhere from 140 billion to 203 at most (they actually charge him with the higher figure) but the one thing you don’t get to do is charge Obama with a 2009 budget to which he only added a few emergency appropriations..
Of course, whom else do you expect Fact Check to blame. Speaker San Fran Nan and Dirty Hairy Reid wrote the bank bail out. Bush had a choice, sign the bill into law ..... or shut down the government a month before the election!!!
Sorry Poopo, you Dems own this mess ... lock, stock and barrel!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques wrote:
<quoted text>
Vous êtes un solitaire perdant petite homosexuel. haha
Hey Jacques from Paris, How's the winter storm going? Two feet of snow in Northwest France .... in March? Sounds like you have a bad case of Global Warming there!
Oh, Libtards most of the U.K., France, the Benalux, Germany are shut down in a major winter storm. The train from Paris to London is shut down until at least tomorrow. To much snow on the trax!

Eurostar Extends Cancelations as Snow Hits Frankfurt Flights
By Robert Wall - Mar 12, 2013

Snowfalls that crippled road, rail and air travel in northern Europe today have prompted Eurostar Group Ltd. to scrap eight services tomorrow as transport links including Frankfurt airport struggle to return to normal.
Eurostar canceled two trains in each direction between London and Paris and London and Brussels, spokeswoman Lucy Drake said by telephone. With tomorrow’s services already full, passengers can only rebook for travel from March 14, she added.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-12/air-...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The previous ABC News piece failed to mention that she was also a ...Buddhist. To take communion in a Catholic Church you must be a Catholic in Good Standing. You can be a lesbian, but not an active lesbian.
I know this woman claimed she was a "Buddhist-Catholic" but you can not be a follower of Buddha at the same time be a follower of Jesus!!!
Lesbian woman denied Communion identifies as Buddhist By Michelle Bauman
Washington D.C., Mar 11, 2012 / 04:08 pm (CNA).- Information published online by a Maryland woman who was recently denied Communion because of her lesbian relationship suggests that she is actually a Buddhist and an active “gay rights” supporter.
Barbara Johnson, 51, has become the subject of recent media attention after claiming that she had been denied Communion at her mother’s funeral, where she introduced her lesbian partner to the priest, Fr. Marcel Guarnizo, before Mass.
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/lesbia...
i am a catholic, and in my church ANYONE may take communion. They don't check ID in the communion line

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Yep, in 2012 they spent $2.2 Billion for Obama Phones! Some people have more than one Obama Phone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, go play "in" the highway until you're nothing more than a grease spot on the concrete. Did I lose you somewhere? You're a born loser, jakeleg. That's what is truly sad because it is so true. You have no faith, courage, honor or respect and that makes you nothing more than a punk who thinks he is somebody. You couldn't be more wrong. pure loser

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Tomatoes 4 min KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 15 min yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 18 min Why 2
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 21 min Why 3
vote blank in 2016 unless you support Hillary. 31 min Why 6
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 38 min Why 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min ritedownthemiddle 1,079,014
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••