BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146740 Mar 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me want to puke, jakeleg. Your belly-aching is inmeasurable and your manners are non-existent. No one buys your bullshyt and that's all you've got. Your little commie azz may soon have a boot stuck up it. You're a worthless POS and a complete failure. You are a nothing. Around here we say, Dats True! Now, go play in the highway until you're nothing more than a grease spot on the concrete. Pathetic born loser!
Again, "in" the highway. Will you once morer be denying you wrote "in the highway" and , when confronted with your post, say that "in the highway" is perfect English because there are two shoulders on each side of the highway with, ha ha, listen to this, lanes in it. How it must suck to be so ignorant and illiterate.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146741 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know what Jacques, if you create your own religion, you can set your own rules!!! If you don't approve of the Catholic Church, just stay out. But you can't because you are a Libtard and everyone must comply with our vision!
According to you, I am against the Catholic religion and as you've often said, I am an atheist. Correct so far? Then explain, if I am against the church and am an atheist, why I know more about the Bible and the rules of religion than you and all of the so-called Religious birthers here combined. Come up with an answer for that. Was there an inquisition , yes or no? Did The Congregation of the Faith replace the holy inquisition, yes or no? Did Jesus say NOT to give holy communion to lesbians at the last supper? Just answer yes or no, don't attempt to explain these things away by yourself, you'll just look even more foolish than, and that will top it, LRS, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146742 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if religion is love thyne neighbor, will you allow other men to sleep with your woman?
relevance please or will you just plead ignorance?

Incidentally, your bible, btw, will tell you to turn the other cheek, to forgive. Right or wrong?
Jacques

Paris, France

#146743 Mar 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, "in" the highway. Will you once morer be denying you wrote "in the highway" and , when confronted with your post, say that "in the highway" is perfect English because there are two shoulders on each side of the highway with, ha ha, listen to this, lanes in it. How it must suck to be so ignorant and illiterate.
Vous êtes un solitaire perdant petite homosexuel. haha
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146744 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I keep debunking Poopo and Jacques but like broken records they keep repeating the same distortions. Nest they will claim Obama was born in Hawaii!
Give me one distortion I printed. ONE.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146745 Mar 12, 2013
Here is another Libtard. If you want to bury someone in any cemetery, you must comply with the people who run it! Don't expect any cemetery run by any religious group to comply with you wishes if it does not meet their standards. And don't order a tombstone without checking first!!

Man’s NASCAR headstone banned by church; widow sues
By Nick Bromberg | From The Marbles –

Fair warning, you may have to scrap those NASCAR-themed tombstone plans depending on your body's future place of rest's regulations.

(AP)
Jason Carr died in a 2009 car crash and his wife Shannon spent nearly $10,000 on a custom headstone in the shape of a couch featuring the NASCAR logo, the logo of the Indianapolis Colts and a deer and a dog. However, the couple's church said it didn't meet the specifications of its cemetery and therefore wouldn't be allowed as his grave marker.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the...

Location hidden

#146746 Mar 12, 2013
My father's remains were first interned in the columbarium in the Catholic church in Palm Coast, FL. My mother wanted something to denote his military service and then would not accept this but you could put things like a Masonic symbol on the stone. They would also not allow a military rifle salute.
Two years later my mother moved to Kansas and dad was re-interned in the local cemetery where they allowed military symbols on his headstone and allowed a 21 gun military salute.
The problem with Palm Coast, FL is is that most of the Catholics there are Libtards! You can tell as when church lets out, they will run you down in the parking lot!

Location hidden

#146747 Mar 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth won’t go away because you choose to ignore it Rogue. You know as well as I do who submitted and signed the 2009 budget and there’s no need to attempt to dazzle the thread with a bunch of shit about Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats.
THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT EXTRA TRILLION YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING TO CHARGE OBAMA WITH.
Now FactCheck lists Obama’s appropriations anywhere from 140 billion to 203 at most (they actually charge him with the higher figure) but the one thing you don’t get to do is charge Obama with a 2009 budget to which he only added a few emergency appropriations..
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-spend...
Of course, whom else do you expect Fact Check to blame. Speaker San Fran Nan and Dirty Hairy Reid wrote the bank bail out. Bush had a choice, sign the bill into law ..... or shut down the government a month before the election!!!
Sorry Poopo, you Dems own this mess ... lock, stock and barrel!

Location hidden

#146748 Mar 12, 2013
Jacques wrote:
<quoted text>
Vous êtes un solitaire perdant petite homosexuel. haha
Hey Jacques from Paris, How's the winter storm going? Two feet of snow in Northwest France .... in March? Sounds like you have a bad case of Global Warming there!
Oh, Libtards most of the U.K., France, the Benalux, Germany are shut down in a major winter storm. The train from Paris to London is shut down until at least tomorrow. To much snow on the trax!

Eurostar Extends Cancelations as Snow Hits Frankfurt Flights
By Robert Wall - Mar 12, 2013

Snowfalls that crippled road, rail and air travel in northern Europe today have prompted Eurostar Group Ltd. to scrap eight services tomorrow as transport links including Frankfurt airport struggle to return to normal.
Eurostar canceled two trains in each direction between London and Paris and London and Brussels, spokeswoman Lucy Drake said by telephone. With tomorrow’s services already full, passengers can only rebook for travel from March 14, she added.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-12/air-...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#146749 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The previous ABC News piece failed to mention that she was also a ...Buddhist. To take communion in a Catholic Church you must be a Catholic in Good Standing. You can be a lesbian, but not an active lesbian.
I know this woman claimed she was a "Buddhist-Catholic" but you can not be a follower of Buddha at the same time be a follower of Jesus!!!
Lesbian woman denied Communion identifies as Buddhist By Michelle Bauman
Washington D.C., Mar 11, 2012 / 04:08 pm (CNA).- Information published online by a Maryland woman who was recently denied Communion because of her lesbian relationship suggests that she is actually a Buddhist and an active “gay rights” supporter.
Barbara Johnson, 51, has become the subject of recent media attention after claiming that she had been denied Communion at her mother’s funeral, where she introduced her lesbian partner to the priest, Fr. Marcel Guarnizo, before Mass.
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/lesbia...
i am a catholic, and in my church ANYONE may take communion. They don't check ID in the communion line

Location hidden

#146750 Mar 12, 2013
Yep, in 2012 they spent $2.2 Billion for Obama Phones! Some people have more than one Obama Phone.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146751 Mar 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, go play "in" the highway until you're nothing more than a grease spot on the concrete. Did I lose you somewhere? You're a born loser, jakeleg. That's what is truly sad because it is so true. You have no faith, courage, honor or respect and that makes you nothing more than a punk who thinks he is somebody. You couldn't be more wrong. pure loser
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146752 Mar 12, 2013
Throw these dumb SOBs out!

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

What brilliant leaders we have!

Location hidden

#146753 Mar 12, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>i am a catholic, and in my church ANYONE may take communion. They don't check ID in the communion line
Sooo, does that mean it is right? I'll tell you what, just walk up to the communion rail with your boy friend and kiss in front of your priest and see if he gives you communion!
Ya know, we have what we call RINOs (Republicans In Name Only) and you also have your cafeteria Catholic who think they can pick and close what parts of Catholic teachings they will abide by.

Location hidden

#146754 Mar 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
Throw these dumb SOBs out!
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
What brilliant leaders we have!
Yea, check out my post of three hours ago. Post #146721!

Location hidden

#146755 Mar 12, 2013
Actually she got it half right. It cost us TAXPAYERS $2.2 Billion!!!

Obama Phone Program Costs Govt. Over 2 Billion
Tuesday, 12 Feb 2013 12:50 PM
By Sandy Fitzgerald

Nearly half of the 6 million people who received free cellphones and communications services through the government-funded Lifeline program last year apparently were ineligible or did not respond to certification requests, a new report shows.

The U.S. government spent about $2.2 billion on the program last year alone, reports The Wall Street Journal, which conducted a review of the program's funding.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/obama-phone-costs-b...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146756 Mar 12, 2013
So typical for the anti-America Obumbler!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/12/so...

Location hidden

#146757 Mar 12, 2013
Actually this law covers a lot more than just soft drinks. It has to do with any food or drink. No local government can pass any law that effects food or drink.
A few years ago Florida passed their Stand Your Ground law and a few local governments tried to make their own laws so the State of Florida passed a law limiting what local governments can do when it comes to gun laws and self defence.

MISSISSIPPI PASSES ANTI-BLOOMBERG SODA LAW
Mar. 12, 2013

The state of Mississippi is officially anti-Bloomberg’s anti-soda law. The Magnolia State is now officially pro-big soda:

A New York judge isn’t the only one taking aim at New York City’s ban on large, sugary drinks.
In a move to prevent such regulations from taking hold elsewhere, Mississippi legislators have passed an “anti-Bloomberg bill” that bars counties from passing and enacting laws that require calorie counts to be posted or caps the size of beverages or foods. You can read it here.
The Washington Post points out that Mississippi already has one of the country’s highest obesity rates.

I feel the need to add: Who cares?
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/03/12/missi...

Location hidden

#146758 Mar 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, to you, hand cuffs and waterboarding are the same. Care to compare them by trying each on for size? Do you think that the Geneva accords are capable of listing every torture known to man? If something is in clear violation of human rights, and is cruel and unusual, then it should simply be banned, never mind the Geneva accords.
No, they don't have to list every type of torture as water boarding is NOT torture!!! Yes, it is very uncomfortable, but it is not torture.
Water-boarding does not inflict pain nor injury and is therefore not torture! You can be water-boarded and then get up and walk away. John McCain can not raise his arms all the way up and that was not caused by water-boarding, was it?

Location hidden

#146759 Mar 12, 2013
If water-boarding is torture, why have the Chicago police not been prosecuted for water-boarding prisoners?
There have been over 50 allegations of waterboarding by the Chicago Police and this is not the first lawsuit. But the LSM will not cover it because Shitcago is a DEMOCRAT city!!!

Daley To Answer Questions During Police Torture Trial
04/10/12 02:05 PM ET

CHICAGO -- Former Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley has agreed to answer questions under oath about allegations that he was part of a conspiracy to cover up police torture decades ago, attorneys said Tuesday.

Daley and City Hall had fought for years to keep him from being brought before lawyers suing the city on behalf of men who say they were tortured by former Chicago Police Cmdr. Jon Burge or detectives under his command in the 1970s and the 1980s.

Daley was Cook County state's attorney for much of the 1980s and became mayor in 1989.

At a federal hearing Tuesday, the city relented and agreed to make Daley available for questioning by the lawyers, said Flint Taylor, who represents a former inmate suing the city over the allegations. No date has been set.

Representatives for Daley did not immediately respond to calls seeking comment. Paul Michalik, a lawyer representing the city, confirmed Daley would appear at his deposition.

Taylor said he's concerned that City Hall will try to set limits on the scope of the questioning when they meet with the plaintiff's lawyers Thursday.

"We've been frustrated over the last seven months," Taylor said of the city's resistance. "We're troubled they want to limit the scope of the deposition. They say the devil is in the details. Certainly, we don't believe there is any reason to limit the scope."

Daley is named in a civil suit filed by Taylor's client, Michael Tillman, who claims Chicago police waterboarded him with soda decades ago to make him confess to a crime he didn't commit. Tillman served nearly 24 years in prison before his rape and murder conviction was vacated and the charges were dismissed in 2010.

In documents filed in federal court last month, Daley denied knowing anything about an alleged conspiracy to cover up police torture by Burge and his men when he was serving as state's attorney and mayor.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/10/dale...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,115,131
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 69,503
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]