BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146717 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Ratzinger would have turned 19 just as the war was ending.
Ratzinger later became the prefect of the congregation of the faith which is, in essence, the replacement body for the "holy" ( I use "holy" sparingly) inquisition.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146718 Mar 12, 2013
Two points here. First of all it will not be cut during the Sequester because it has to do with lesbians.
And I know why fat women are lesbians. You see, for every thirty pounds a woman is over weight, she can not accommodate one inch of a man's love tool. Soooo, by the time she is 90 pounds over weight, she is getting only half a guy's ..... love tool! Besides, most guys don't want to pork a porker.
Since they can not get any attention from us men, they turn to other over weight women.
And that is why they call me the Rogue Scholar!

Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Obese Lesbians
Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The National Institutes of Health awarded a Boston hospital more than $1.5 million to figure out why nearly three-quarters of lesbians are overweight — calling the disparities a significant public health issue.

“It is now well-established that women of minority sexual orientation are disproportionately affected by the obesity epidemic, with nearly three-quarters of adult lesbians overweight or obese, compared to half of heterosexual women,” according to a description of the grant.

The taxpayer money was awarded to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston to study the relationship between sexual orientation and obesity. The project is overseen by S. Bryn Austin.

The grant was awarded through the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. The hospital received a 2011 grant worth $778,622 and a 2012 grant worth $778,622.

According to the NIH grant, the project’s end date is in 2016.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/feds-spend-1...

Location hidden

#146719 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, according to Fox News we are giving cell phones to dead people. Probably to reward them for voting for Obama.
Lawmaker looks to rein in program after free cell phones sent to dead people
By Barnini Chakraborty March 11, 2013 FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/11/go ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another slow hate news day for Foxnews.com Yawn.
Ah, just how is that "hate news"? I like dead Libtards!

Location hidden

#146720 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Ratzinger would have turned 19 just as the war was ending.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratzinger later became the prefect of the congregation of the faith which is, in essence, the replacement body for the "holy" ( I use "holy" sparingly) inquisition.
And he is worse than the Ayatollah Khamenei?
Hey, did you hear Penn State just paid out $40 million to victims of their child molesters? There is still one more $20 million lawsuit they have to go through!

Location hidden

#146721 Mar 12, 2013
Jacques is still up set because a Catholic priest would not allow a Buddhist lesbian take communion during a funeral mass.

Lesbian Woman Denied Communion at Mother’s Funeral
By Lisa Stark@LisaStark Feb 29, 2012

As her elderly mother was dying, Barbara Johnson lay next to her on the hospital bed, reciting the “Hail Mary.” Loetta Johnson, 85, had been a devout Catholic, raising her four children in the church and sending them to Catholic schools.
At her mother’s funeral mass at the St. John Neumann Catholic Church in Gaithersburg, Md., a grieving Barbara Johnson was the first in line to receive communion.
What happened next stunned her. The priest refused Johnson, who is gay, the sacramental bread and wine.
“He covered the bowl with the Eucharist with his hand and looked at me, and said I cannot give you communion because you live with a woman and that is a sin in the eyes of the church,” Johnson told ABC News affiliate WJLA.

Her older brother, Larry Johnson, couldn’t believe what he had seen.
“I walked to the side of the church to console her, because she was clearly distraught,” Johnson told ABC News.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/02...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146722 Mar 12, 2013
Mississipi is set to enact a law that will prohibit all municipalities and counties from promulagating binding rules with reference to sizes of containers, fat and cholosterol contents, and labelling laws as Bloomberg has done in NYC. No one can tell the citizens what to or what not to eat and drink, some lesgislators have reportedly stated.

PS : Oh, btw, Mississipi ranks number 2 in the country with the most obese population. NBC did not say what state is number 1.

REport from NBC news , 6H30 PM.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146723 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Two points here. First of all it will not be cut during the Sequester because it has to do with lesbians.
And I know why fat women are lesbians. You see, for every thirty pounds a woman is over weight, she can not accommodate one inch of a man's love tool. Soooo, by the time she is 90 pounds over weight, she is getting only half a guy's ..... love tool! Besides, most guys don't want to pork a porker.
Since they can not get any attention from us men, they turn to other over weight women.
And that is why they call me the Rogue Scholar!
Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Obese Lesbians
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The National Institutes of Health awarded a Boston hospital more than $1.5 million to figure out why nearly three-quarters of lesbians are overweight — calling the disparities a significant public health issue.
“It is now well-established that women of minority sexual orientation are disproportionately affected by the obesity epidemic, with nearly three-quarters of adult lesbians overweight or obese, compared to half of heterosexual women,” according to a description of the grant.
The taxpayer money was awarded to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston to study the relationship between sexual orientation and obesity. The project is overseen by S. Bryn Austin.
The grant was awarded through the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. The hospital received a 2011 grant worth $778,622 and a 2012 grant worth $778,622.
According to the NIH grant, the project’s end date is in 2016.
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/feds-spend-1...
This from http://patriotupdate.com , the link that viesw with Foxnews.com and wnd.com as true reliable information sources.

Location hidden

#146724 Mar 12, 2013
The previous ABC News piece failed to mention that she was also a ...Buddhist. To take communion in a Catholic Church you must be a Catholic in Good Standing. You can be a lesbian, but not an active lesbian.
I know this woman claimed she was a "Buddhist-Catholic" but you can not be a follower of Buddha at the same time be a follower of Jesus!!!

Lesbian woman denied Communion identifies as Buddhist By Michelle Bauman

Washington D.C., Mar 11, 2012 / 04:08 pm (CNA).- Information published online by a Maryland woman who was recently denied Communion because of her lesbian relationship suggests that she is actually a Buddhist and an active “gay rights” supporter.

Barbara Johnson, 51, has become the subject of recent media attention after claiming that she had been denied Communion at her mother’s funeral, where she introduced her lesbian partner to the priest, Fr. Marcel Guarnizo, before Mass.
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/lesbia...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146725 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, according to Fox News we are giving cell phones to dead people. Probably to reward them for voting for Obama.
Lawmaker looks to rein in program after free cell phones sent to dead people
By Barnini Chakraborty March 11, 2013 FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/11/go ...
<quoted text>
Ah, just how is that "hate news"? I like dead Libtards!
Hate for a programme that was not instituted by Obama but towards whom your hate and FoxNews.com hate are directed. As I said, it's a slow day for hate today, as most indicators are looking good.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#146726 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>That's okay. I already have 10,000 rounds cashed.
OReaLY? What kind of exchange rate did you get?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146727 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques is still up set because a Catholic priest would not allow a Buddhist lesbian take communion during a funeral mass.
Lesbian Woman Denied Communion at Mother’s Funeral
By Lisa Stark@LisaStark Feb 29, 2012
As her elderly mother was dying, Barbara Johnson lay next to her on the hospital bed, reciting the “Hail Mary.” Loetta Johnson, 85, had been a devout Catholic, raising her four children in the church and sending them to Catholic schools.
At her mother’s funeral mass at the St. John Neumann Catholic Church in Gaithersburg, Md., a grieving Barbara Johnson was the first in line to receive communion.
What happened next stunned her. The priest refused Johnson, who is gay, the sacramental bread and wine.
“He covered the bowl with the Eucharist with his hand and looked at me, and said I cannot give you communion because you live with a woman and that is a sin in the eyes of the church,” Johnson told ABC News affiliate WJLA.
Her older brother, Larry Johnson, couldn’t believe what he had seen.
“I walked to the side of the church to console her, because she was clearly distraught,” Johnson told ABC News.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/02...
I am? Pretty remarkable as this is the first I've heard of it. Your 1950s -era style joke fell flat on its face again, Rogue.

What your silly story demonstrates is the lack of love and charity by an institution that supposedly fosters...love and charity. Did Jesus say "Thou shalt not receive the Sacraments (most had not even been invented yet) if thou art lesbian or homosexual"?

Did Augustin or Thomas Aquinas come up with that? "Round up the usual suspects". That woman was lucky to be just refused communion. 250 years ago, the holy inquisitors would have had her drawn and quartered,hung and burned what was left at the stake. Yes,religion is love for thyne neighbour.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146728 Mar 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your money, have your temparature taken alongside conservative lady, two for the price of one. 10,000 rounds. How childish, how puerile, how adolescent cowboy and indians playmate, how pathetic.
You make me want to puke, jakeleg. Your belly-aching is inmeasurable and your manners are non-existent. No one buys your bullshyt and that's all you've got. Your little commie azz may soon have a boot stuck up it. You're a worthless POS and a complete failure. You are a nothing. Around here we say, Dats True! Now, go play in the highway until you're nothing more than a grease spot on the concrete. Pathetic born loser!

Location hidden

#146729 Mar 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate for a programme that was not instituted by Obama but towards whom your hate and FoxNews.com hate are directed. As I said, it's a slow day for hate today, as most indicators are looking good.
But since Obama entered the White House, it has gotten far worse.
Inside Obama's free cell phone program
OBAMAPHONE NOVEMBER 30, 2012
BY: VICTOR MEDINA.... but critics point out that his administration's promotion of the billion-dollar program has led to a sharp increase in participation. It fails, however, to address the most important criteria: whether those using it actually need, or already have, a cell phone. It has resulted in a rise in fraud and cost, all covered by a fee paid by current cell phone users.
http://www.examiner.com/article/inside-obama-...

Location hidden

#146730 Mar 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am? Pretty remarkable as this is the first I've heard of it. Your 1950s -era style joke fell flat on its face again, Rogue.
What your silly story demonstrates is the lack of love and charity by an institution that supposedly fosters...love and charity. Did Jesus say "Thou shalt not receive the Sacraments (most had not even been invented yet) if thou art lesbian or homosexual"?
Did Augustin or Thomas Aquinas come up with that? "Round up the usual suspects". That woman was lucky to be just refused communion. 250 years ago, the holy inquisitors would have had her drawn and quartered,hung and burned what was left at the stake. Yes,religion is love for thyne neighbour.
Ya know what Jacques, if you create your own religion, you can set your own rules!!! If you don't approve of the Catholic Church, just stay out. But you can't because you are a Libtard and everyone must comply with our vision!

Location hidden

#146731 Mar 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY? What kind of exchange rate did you get?
For what? You cab buy what you want if you have the money. You want to buy tulip bubs, buy tulip bulbs!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146733 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poopo, who wrote the budget of FY2009? The FY2008 Budget was written by Bush and totaled $2.7T but the FY2009 totaled $3.7T Who inserted the extra trillion dollars?
The truth won’t go away because you choose to ignore it Rogue. You know as well as I do who submitted and signed the 2009 budget and there’s no need to attempt to dazzle the thread with a bunch of shit about Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats.

1. Long before the election even took place “Bush signed the massive spending bill under which the government was operating when Obama took office on Sept. 30, 2008”

2.“Bush also signed, on Oct. 3, 2008, a bank bailout bill that authorized another $700 billion to avert a looming financial collapse (though not all of that would end up being spent in fiscal 2009, and Obama later signed a measure reducing total authorized bailout spending to $475 billion)”

3.“On Jan. 7, 2009 — two weeks before Obama took office — the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office issued its regular budget outlook, stating: CBO projects that the deficit this year will total $1.2 trillion.”
THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT EXTRA TRILLION YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING TO CHARGE OBAMA WITH.

Now FactCheck lists Obama’s appropriations anywhere from 140 billion to 203 at most (they actually charge him with the higher figure) but the one thing you don’t get to do is charge Obama with a 2009 budget to which he only added a few emergency appropriations..
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-spend...

Location hidden

#146734 Mar 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if religion is love thyne neighbor, will you allow other men to sleep with your woman?

Location hidden

#146735 Mar 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poopo, who wrote the budget of FY2009? The FY2008 Budget was written by Bush and totaled $2.7T but the FY2009 totaled $3.7T Who inserted the extra trillion dollars?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth won’t go away because you choose to ignore it Rogue.http://www.factcheck.org /2012/06/obamas-spending-infer no-or-not/
Okay, I call your bluff. WHO wrote and passed the laws that Bush signed? Who wrote the Omnibus Budget of FY2009?
I will give you a hint,,,,,, San Fran Nan Pelosi!!!
No president cal sigh any bill into law unless it is passed by CONGRESS!!!
Bill Clinton signed into law four balanced budgets written by Newt Gingrich. He also signed into law seven of the points of the Contract with America into law as well as the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997!!!
NONE of those were Clinton's initiatives!!!
The DEMOCRAT controlled Senate rewrote H.R. 1424 and added $700 Billion in bank bailouts. If Bush did not sign it, it would shut down the government just one month before the election of Nov. 2008!!!
Sorry Poopo, YOU DEMOCRATS OWN this fiscal mess!!!

Location hidden

#146736 Mar 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth won’t go away because you choose to ignore it Rogue. You know as well as I do who submitted and signed the 2009 budget and there’s no need to attempt to dazzle the thread with a bunch of shit about Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats.
1. Long before the election even took place “Bush signed the massive spending bill under which the government was operating when Obama took office on Sept. 30, 2008”
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-spend...
Totally false and you know it. Bush signed a Continuation Resolution which extended the FY2008 Budget!!! Why? Because Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi through his FY2009 Budget into the trash can!
By the way, when was the last time the DEMOCRAT controlled Senate voted on any Omnibus Budget bill? Would it be March 2009?!? And the FY 2009 Budget expired on September 30, 2009 and ever since we have been running on Continuing Resolutions.
Poopo, STOP LYING!!!

Location hidden

#146737 Mar 12, 2013
Oh Poopo, When will Obummer Boy submit a FY2014 Federal Budget to the House? He was suppose to submit it over a month ago and now they say early April.
So Speaker Bohner has said he will not wait and the Republicans will make their own budget. Now Obummer bOy is upset!?! Why, he is at least two months late and a trillion dollars short!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min James 68,516
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Petal Power 1,110,247
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,882
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago