BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
129,141 - 129,160 of 177,243 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Forum wrote:
Jesus came.
Prematurely from what I hear.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Here's a fun way for Rogue Moron types to spend a few minutes.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/11/13... ;

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

So birthers.....any progress?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you even realize that the above goes against what birthers (you) believe? Particularly the last sentence? It's like the Rosenburgs protesting their innocence, meanwhile writing letters to the editor of newspapers claiming what a cozy relationship they had with the KGB.
Just did a "gene" booboo. It's Rosenberg.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

There is going to be a new Pope?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Forum wrote:
Well, based on average age of previous popes, it'll either be an old "new" pope or a new "old" pope.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Here's a fun way for Rogue Moron types to spend a few minutes.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/11/13... ;
How do you keep a Libtard busy for hours?
Hide the welfare check under his work boots.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Prematurely from what I hear.
Hope you prefer your weather nice and toasty!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Forum wrote:
Yes Virginia, there will be a new pope!
komodo

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you keep a Libtard busy for hours?
Hide the welfare check under his work boots.
Oh dear lol
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, based on average age of previous popes, it'll either be an old "new" pope or a new "old" pope.
Why did he resign?
He isn't Italian?

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, even I got turned down when I went to buy a 22 rifle for my grandson for Christmas. They asked me if I was buying it for myself and I said no, it was for my 41 y/o daughter and they said I could not buy it for her.
I then told them it was actually for my 13 y/o grandson but my daughter would be the custodian of the weapon but they said I could no do that. I could buy it for my 13 y/o grandson but if my daughter had control of it, she had to fill out the form. Well, my daughter lives 300 miles away.
So I drove up the Friday before Christmas but I could not find the rifle I anted for my g-son. His 14th b-day is next month and I will try again then.
Oh, I did take him and my daughter to a shooting range and he was doing better than my daughter!
I hear Obama is buying up all the ammo from all sources to enforce his gun control agenda. Information from a source at the Fort in Salina, KS. And another at Fort Leavenworth, KS.
You'll have a gun but no ammo unless you can make it. They both are capable of doing it. And then there is the ammo he is stockpiling that would allow the military to fight a war against "someone" for 20 years. And his means testing agenda in the military is: "will you fire on Americans?". If the answer is no...removal! And Obama has put out an edict if you are caught talking down his agenda... FIRED! So enjoy the shooting range while it lasts, unless you can make the ammo.
Dr Feel Good Calling

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
So birthers.....any progress?
I don't know ask Comrade Obama, aka Soetoro, Bounel?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Dr Feel Good Calling wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know ask Comrade Obama, aka Soetoro, Bounel?
THat made no sense? Why would i ask Obama about Birthers?

Soetoro....I guess we're still waiting for proof on that one huh?

LOL, Birthers are awesome entertainment!

With all the energy birthers waste on this, you could be harping on an issue that actually matters to somebody!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he resign?
He isn't Italian?
Uh?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Obama is buying up all the ammo from all sources to enforce his gun control agenda. Information from a source at the Fort in Salina, KS. And another at Fort Leavenworth, KS.
You'll have a gun but no ammo unless you can make it. They both are capable of doing it. And then there is the ammo he is stockpiling that would allow the military to fight a war against "someone" for 20 years. And his means testing agenda in the military is: "will you fire on Americans?". If the answer is no...removal! And Obama has put out an edict if you are caught talking down his agenda... FIRED! So enjoy the shooting range while it lasts, unless you can make the ammo.
Please have someone take your temperature instantly.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Obama is buying up all the ammo from all sources to enforce his gun control agenda. Information from a source at the Fort in Salina, KS. And another at Fort Leavenworth, KS.
I hear that you're a pathetic fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay. I already have 10,000 rounds cashed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

From Wiki: Ratzinger's family, especially his father, bitterly resented the Nazis, and his father's opposition to Nazism resulted in demotions and harassment of the family. Following his 14th birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was conscripted into the Hitler Youth—as membership was required by law for all 14-year-old German boys after December 1939—but was an unenthusiastic member who refused to attend meetings, according to his brother. In 1941, one of Ratzinger's cousins, a 14-year-old boy with Down syndrome, was taken away by the Nazi regime and murdered during the Action T4 campaign of Nazi eugenics. In 1943, while still in seminary, he was drafted into the German anti-aircraft corps as Luftwaffenhelfer (air force child soldier). Ratzinger then trained in the German infantry. As the Allied front drew closer to his post in 1945, he deserted back to his family's home in Traunstein after his unit had ceased to exist, just as American troops established a headquarters in the Ratzinger household. As a German soldier, he was put in a POW camp but was released a few months later at the end of the war in May 1945. He reentered the seminary, along with his brother Georg, in November.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

In the mid-1980's I was stationed in Mainz, Germany and I frequently use to ride the trolley. There was an elderly man who I had met several times while we walked our dogs and one afternoon he was on the trolley and when we got off I asked to buy him a coffee at the local Gasthaus.
I had noted before that his hand had been disabled and I asked him about it. He was a major and had been a combat engineer in the Wehrmacht and that his hand had been injured trying to disarm a land mine.
As a warrior I respect fellow warriors so long as the abide by the laws of warfare. After all, we are both defending our countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago