BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237261 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146844 Mar 13, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Obama Supporters Criminally Charged With Voter Fraud -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VfePEOAXWiUXX&feature=em- uploademail
IG Report: Senior Obama DOJ Officials Call Co-Workers Token Negros
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, my father died on 04/04/04 and in May 2004 he got an absentee ballot in the mail. I wrote "void" on the ballot and put a note in the envelope that told them he was dead.
Again for the general election my dad got another absentee ballot in the mail but this time I hand carried it to the country election offices.
Only a dishonest person would have filled out his ballot and returned it to be counted. But a lot of Libtards think it is okay to fill out the ballot because they rationalize that that was what he would have wanted.
I will stand on my opinion that the vast majority (not all) are done by Liberals. Yes, we have some Liberals in the Republican Party.
LOOPI

Fallston, MD

#146846 Mar 13, 2013
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.

Jacques Ottawa sucked on my balls.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#146848 Mar 13, 2013
LOOPI wrote:
Question: What do you call a monkey with a keyboard?
Answer: Jacques Ottawa
Ghana? i think not.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#146850 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my father died on 04/04/04 and in May 2004 he got an absentee ballot in the mail. I wrote "void" on the ballot and put a note in the envelope that told them he was dead.
Again for the general election my dad got another absentee ballot in the mail but this time I hand carried it to the country election offices.
Only a dishonest person would have filled out his ballot and returned it to be counted. But a lot of Libtards think it is okay to fill out the ballot because they rationalize that that was what he would have wanted.
I will stand on my opinion that the vast majority (not all) are done by Liberals. Yes, we have some Liberals in the Republican Party.
Oh, that's better, it's your opinion now, not a fact. You're welcome, Rogue, it took a long time, many parables and yarns, but at last, you SEEM to distinguish between an opinion and a statement. Now please pass it on to WND.com , Foxnews.com , westernjournalism.com etc.
LOOPI

Fallston, MD

#146854 Mar 13, 2013
Thirty five monkeys lived in a cage.
Thirty four monkeys flew into a rage.

When all was said and all was done.
Jacques Ottawa was covered in dung.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#146855 Mar 13, 2013
LOOPI wrote:
Thirty five monkeys lived in a cage.
Thirty four monkeys flew into a rage.
When all was said and all was done.
Jacques Ottawa was covered in dung.
Tell me about Accra, about Ghana. 1st president of Ghana and his successor, what year Ghana attained independencde, Ghana's main street, Stadium, name of main square, name of local football team, name of port city to Accra, name of university, name of its main tribe, name of military man who brought stabiity and economic impetus to Ghana and retired to his barracks. You have 5 minutes to show your BS and ignorance, otherwise I'll know it's all Google and that you're obviously a phoney NOT from Ghana.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#146856 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for waterboarding but for coercing a false confession. And he specifically targeted ....black men too!
Yes for waterboading.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#146857 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't have to list every type of torture as water boarding is NOT torture!!! Yes, it is very uncomfortable, but it is not torture.
Water-boarding does not inflict pain nor injury and is therefore not torture! You can be water-boarded and then get up and walk away. John McCain can not raise his arms all the way up and that was not caused by water-boarding, was it?
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the Geneva Accords? They did not address anything to do with psychological torture! Waterboarding was not internationally illegal. In 2009 Pres. Obama made waterboarding illegal but he did not declare it was torture!!!
From Wiki: In January 2009, with a change in administrations, U.S. President Barack Obama banned the use of waterboarding and other forms of torture in interrogations of detainees. In April 2009, the U.S. Department of Defense refused to say whether waterboarding is still used for training (e.g. SERE) U.S. military personnel in resistance to interrogation.
Yes i have heard of them. Waterboading is torture.
LOOPI

Fallston, MD

#146859 Mar 13, 2013
While Humpty Dumpty sits on a wall.
Jacques Ottawa sat in a stall.

While waiting for answers that never will come.
Along came a john and stuck it in Jacques' bum.
All Jacques could say was boy this is fun.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#146860 Mar 13, 2013
NBC's Chuck Todd: On Campaign Finance, Obama's Words Rarely Match His
&fe ature=player_embedded
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#146861 Mar 13, 2013
Hmmmm - pathetic clueless Birfoon .... world traveller wannabe .... homophobic and sophomoric .... Do I smell pork rinds?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#146862 Mar 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Hmmmm - pathetic clueless Birfoon .... world traveller wannabe .... homophobic and sophomoric .... Do I smell pork rinds?
You do. The poor birther has no clue where Ghana is. He insults it by using its name.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#146863 Mar 13, 2013
It's so Rush and LRS. The filth oozes from their pores, they can't hold it in. The true pictures of a birther world.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#146864 Mar 13, 2013
LOOPI wrote:
While Humpty Dumpty sits on a wall.
Jacques Ottawa sat in a stall.
While waiting for answers that never will come.
Along came a john and stuck it in Jacques' bum.
All Jacques could say was boy this is fun.
LOOPI : "While waiting for answers that never will come."

As expected. What a phoney baloney. How it must suck to be such a failure whose family hides you when company visits.

Location hidden

#146865 Mar 13, 2013
Soooo Gabby Gifford's husband LIED when he said he bought an AR-15!!!
"Yet Kelly has not completed the process of taking possession of the AR-15."
To have "bought" something you have to have 1) paid for it and 2) taken possession of it!!! Typical Libtard does not seem to understand what words mean! And he's an astronut too???

GUN SHOP OWNER SAYS MARK KELLY HAS NOT COMPLETED BACKGROUND CHECK FOR AR-15

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch...

Location hidden

#146866 Mar 13, 2013
Hummm, Fox News Special. Pres. Obama just announced that the tours of the White House will not be Sequestered! And he blames the cancellation of the White House tours on ....... the Secrete Service!!!
What a coward. He will never accept responsibility for anything he does wrong!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#146867 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Soooo Gabby Gifford's husband LIED when he said he bought an AR-15!!!
"Yet Kelly has not completed the process of taking possession of the AR-15."
To have "bought" something you have to have 1) paid for it and 2) taken possession of it!!! Typical Libtard does not seem to understand what words mean! And he's an astronut too???
GUN SHOP OWNER SAYS MARK KELLY HAS NOT COMPLETED BACKGROUND CHECK FOR AR-15
https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch...
What's the big deal?

Location hidden

#146869 Mar 13, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i have heard of them. Waterboading is torture.
Well then, you will have no problem finding something from the Geneva Accords or the United Nation regulations that specifically says that waterboarding is torture!!!

Location hidden

#146870 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's better, it's your opinion now, not a fact. You're welcome, Rogue, it took a long time, many parables and yarns, but at last, you SEEM to distinguish between an opinion and a statement. Now please pass it on to WND.com , Foxnews.com , westernjournalism.com etc.
No, I have always said it was mu opinion. When I look for things like that 70-90% are Liberals!!! And even among Republicans, it is not the Conservatives that do that sort of stuff.

Location hidden

#146871 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for waterboarding but for coercing a false confession. And he specifically targeted ....black men too!
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes for waterboading.
Ah, Jon Burg was NOT convicted of waterboarding anyone. he was convicted "on charges of obstruction of justice and perjury in relation to a civil suit regarding the torture allegations against him."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Burge
Waterboarding, in itself, is not a crime!!! If so, can you show me a law that says it is???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Yeah 1,496,771
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 10,335
will chicago have a march 2 hr Happy Buyer 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Well Well 63,270
IT'S Really really true, nancy pelosi............ 9 hr HasALargePenis 10
The Mexicans stay home 9 hr More-Truth NoLies 24
Review: Skydiving In Chicago 12 hr Bjohns 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages