BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
129,101 - 129,120 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus GB! You’re sinking fast man. Really dude, you need help.
Hey Poopo, who wrote the budget of FY2009? The FY2008 Budget was written by Bush and totaled $2.7T but the FY2009 totaled $3.7T Who inserted the extra trillion dollars?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I know, I know, you Libtards blame Bush for starting the bank bail outs but it was started by the Democrat Controlled Congress
The Democrat Controlled Senate amended an existing bill, H.R. 1424, and inserted the provisions that were sponsored by .... Sen. Patrick J. Kennedy!!! After it passed the Senate it was sent to the Democrat controlled House where it passed with further amendments and Senate back to the Senate were it was passed and was sent to Pres. Bush who either could sign it,,,, or veto it and shut down the government. So Bush chose the lesser of two evils and signed it into law.

The Act created a $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program under the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (division A), and also enacted the Energy Improvement and Extension Act of 2008 (division B), Tax Extenders and Alternative Minimum Tax Relief Act of 2008 (division C), which also included the Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008, and the Heartland Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Law_110-3...

And that is what Democrats do. They force a Republican president to either make a bad decision or a very bad decision. Whereas Republican force Democrat presidents to sign good legislation like the taxpayer relief Act of 1997!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Water-boarding did not fit the definition in the Geneva Accords for torture. So a few years back the U.N. did! Pretty soon handcuffing someone will be torture.
Oh, during WWII we charge only one Japanese soldier for using water-boarding but that charged was dropped as it did not meet the Geneva Accord's definition of torture. Libtards have a habit of redefining what things are.
So, water-boarding is pretty tame. Not torture. Care to try it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Hummm, almost 48 million Americans are now on food stamps and what is sad is that you Libtards think that that is good. I would rather they have a job and pay for their own food!
We have the largest percentage of Americans living below the poverty line since ...... LBJ was president. Yep, ObamaNomics is wurkin' as planned!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Stocks must now be based on food stamp usage!
RECORD 47,791,996 ON FOOD STAMPS...
STOCKS HIT NEW HIGHS...
True, but continue moving jobs, not only to Asia, but to the deep south, with provisions for no unions and down to half the salaries paid in the northern U.S.

I would think that a good chunk of those 47+ million on food stamps are gainfully employed but just don't earn enough to get by. Meanwhile, the number of billionaires increases at the rate of, what is it? correct me if I'm wrong, 6% a year and CEOS salaries and benefits have incresed by over, again, correct me if I'm wrong, 5% per year.

Good things those gazillionaires have the Rogues and LRSs of this world to protect them, as per serfs that worked the fields below the castle, gave more than 2/3 of their crops to their "owners" and were the first line of defence when the master's castle was attacked. Zoom forward to Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq - what's the difference, as this time the Castle owners were/are the big defence corporations that reaped trillions and lately, the biggest of them all and garnering most profits from Iraq and Afghanistan, Halliburton.

Stand on guard for the rich guys who will never let you within the walls of their castles, Rogue and LRS. Stand proudly on guard for BP, Hallitburton, Exxon, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Water-boarding did not fit the definition in the Geneva Accords for torture. So a few years back the U.N. did! Pretty soon handcuffing someone will be torture.
Oh, during WWII we charge only one Japanese soldier for using water-boarding but that charged was dropped as it did not meet the Geneva Accord's definition of torture. Libtards have a habit of redefining what things are.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, water-boarding is pretty tame. Not torture. Care to try it?
No, but neither would I want to be handcuffed. But since I have never been arrested, I have never been cuffed. But if you are an illegal enemy combatant, you can avoid being water-boarded simply by nor being captured. They should commit suicide rather than allowing themselves to be captured.
And, water-boarding was not a violation of the Geneva Accords which spells out what is, and what was not, torture!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you have evidence that is happening? What is happening is that when these people go to FFD's they get rejected ...... but no one prosecutes them. Obama isn't, It did not happen under Bush and it did not happen under Clinton!!!
I have a novel idea. Why don't we enforce current laws?
YOU, of all people, have your bloody nerve asking me for evidence. Where's the evidence I've asked you for in the last week, at least 7 times? I don't just say anything hateful and unproven the way you do and then walk off.

As to evidence of guns being brought into Chicago, it's pretty obvious they are coming from outside the city limits, no genius need figure that out, as there are strict gun purchasing rules in that city. And it's so easy, as easy as buying guns in the US and sneaking them across the border where we indeed have gun controls, but in many cases, to what end if it's so easy to smuggle them in from a place where there are few controls on purchases?

Your discourse on guns and assault guns/rifles gives us a clear picture of your person as one who drools just talknig about those killing instruments. You talk about their killing power the way a famous artist talks about his art. Sorry, that analogy would escape you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hummmm, one of the National Science Foundation grants that is being cut under Sequester is Dr. Francis Collins who works for National Institutes of Health because he believes in .... Divine Evolution ... which believes that God uses nature to shape life.
This should not be considered that he believes God created everything in Six Days and that the Universe is only 8,600 years old. He just believe that God is the pilot of everything.
Yep, can't have any religious thinking in any of the sciences!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>A private investigator Ms. Susan Daniels ran Obama through E-Verify the government verification to determine if you are legal in the USA to work....he did not pass! Obama cannot pass to be a janitor in the US government, but is President.
Also, Obama's former home in Chicago, was never in his name, even though he claimed it on his 2003-2010 taxes. Page 3 of his income taxes in 2003, Federal page 57. State of IL tax filing shows Obama paid per tax filing $22,456 on a $1.32 million property that was not in his name. His 2010 tax filing information is redacted on the form. Property is owned by the Northern Trust: Chicago Judge Stuart, and his tax accountant, Mr.Weinberg.
Real estate transaction #10209. Obama and they are guilty of Real Estate Fraud, and Tax Fraud on that property. deliberate attempt to hide ownership. To find the fraud you must follow the triggers on the pins to see the attempted hiding of Crime in Cook County. The county cannot explain the irregularities, nor do anything about it. The loan was acquired from Fannie Mae on 1.32 million $ property. At the Records of Deeds, No Ownership changed, but pin # did change. Pin#2011115037. Like I said Obama never owned that home. But still uses it on his taxes, and we the taxpayers front for the security on that house!
So, Obama did open his tax returns for the last 10 years. I'm sure Romney did the same. Oh, wait, no, he refused. What? And what's that? He was six months late filing his 2011 return? Wonder why? I'm sure he didn't have any face-to-face chats with his accountants about many entries that MAY have been, shall we say, "delicate"?

In the meantime, you come up with this unsusbtantiated "finding" by a Susan Daniels, privte investigator. Full of holes, as per most right-wing fantasies. He is so illegal, Obama is, according to super sleuth Daniels, that he could not even get a work permit to carry on as a janitor. She conveniently gives no proof and ignores the 196-0 verdicts, 535 House members and senators, 9 Supreme court justices and a host of top-ranking Republicans and others who are almost dying of laughter following Moe-like attempts by birthers, headed by communist/Russian Orly Taitz to prove Obama is a fraud.

As to Obama's house, has Daniel never heard of owning something, anything, like a house, and registering it in someone else's name?

Birthers are so funny and yet so dumb, filled with such hate! They make it up, it goes and comes around , and bingo, it's Bible-certified.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I know most you you Libtards are atheists, anti-theists, etc. but suppose that there is a God. How long is one day to God?
We know that one day on Earth is not the same as it is on a planet like Mars, but how long is one day to God.
Oh, Mars' day is 24 Earth hours and 37 minutes and Pluto's day is about 6.39 times longer than Earth's.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, even I got turned down when I went to buy a 22 rifle for my grandson for Christmas. They asked me if I was buying it for myself and I said no, it was for my 41 y/o daughter and they said I could not buy it for her.
I then told them it was actually for my 13 y/o grandson but my daughter would be the custodian of the weapon but they said I could no do that. I could buy it for my 13 y/o grandson but if my daughter had control of it, she had to fill out the form. Well, my daughter lives 300 miles away.
So I drove up the Friday before Christmas but I could not find the rifle I anted for my g-son. His 14th b-day is next month and I will try again then.
Oh, I did take him and my daughter to a shooting range and he was doing better than my daughter!
The above is to vomit.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
When Kentucky Klown Kar is not busy spamming topix, he also frequents Birther Report, where he spams the same comments as he does here due to lack of originality and poor cognitive skills.
Looks like he was noticed by someone at Bad Fiction for being a complete loony toon.
http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfiction/2013...
I can't believe this. When you mentioned "birther report" in your above post, I thought, "he's kidding, he's making that up". So I checked. Yes, there IS a birther report site. Ha Ha, I can't believe it, yes, THERE IS. And these stooges,(I insulted the stooges again, sorry), lap it up, lock stock and barrel. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
No one knows for sure where Obama was born or what his legal name really is. they do not care even after seeing his bio stating that he was born in Kenya.
Americans do not have a right to know.
Fraud is apparently no longer a crime for Barack Obama, Barry Soetoro, Harrison J. Bounell, Barry Dunham, Barack Soebarkah, or whatever the hell his legal name really is. Hell, he doesn't really have a valid S.S.N. and no one at Breitbart or in Government seems to care.
Didn't I see this post, word for word, a few minutes ago? And then the Kentuckian laments and weeps when Topix rightfully pulls it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, another dealer? Black market? Just guessing.
Black martket? Isn't that more expensive? Why the black market when they can just walk into a gun store and purchase one, or go to a gun show where no waiting period is required, just show a driver's licence (try to have a valid one, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, either way there should be controls to avoid some from recieving these weapons.
Please note that LRS was 'just guessing". That pretty much describes how he figures things out. He guesses that anyone who stuffs him, and that is hourly, is nothing but a package of name-calling and profanity. His beautiful nurse girl friends have tried in vain, along with their brother doctor (LMAO LRs tm reg'd) have tried everything, including humongous doses of tranquilizers via drip or injection. All to no avail, the hate overcomes it all.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

gene the dancing machine wrote:
bloomburg took on the asian unions and restrauant
unions and lost
its call portion control ,in new york city
the judge called bloomburg a Nut
tommorrow it could be a big mac ,a small bottle of wine
he lies all the time, you have got to stop this guy
bloomburg took it to health dept
You wrote : "the judge called bloomburg a Nut" Er, transcript, please. Prove it. To my knowledged, many many judges have called Orly Taitz and birthers names like nuts, but to Bloomberg? Oh, btw, it's Bloomberg.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

gene the dancing machine wrote:
everyone in new york should wear a red burray and ride a bicycle like in bejing
Burray, eh? Care to define "burray"? I learn every day, so please educate me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if he has a DS-1350?
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
MON MAR 11, 2013
Calgary Cruz sure is lucky he wasn't born in Hawaii
by Jed Lewison for Daily Kos
Okay, this is funny: Conservative commentator Byron York has written an entire post explaining to his readership that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is in fact eligible for the presidency despite being born in Canada because his mother was a U.S. citizen, making him a natural-born citizen.
"In the past few days, there has been renewed buzz on the Internet about the presidential eligibility of Texas Sen. Ted Cruz," York writes. "In response to a request for comment, his spokesman, Sean Rushton, sent me this note:'Sen. Cruz is a U.S. citizen by birth, having been born in Calgary to an American-born mother.'" (My emphasis.)
Duh. Of course Ted Cruz is a citizen by birth. Yes, he was born in a country whose name bears an eery phonetic resemblance to Kenya, and yes, his dad was not a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth, but his mom was a U.S. citizen making him a natural-born American.
Anyone with the foggiest awareness of the facts understands that there's nothing controversial about Cruz's status. He's just really damn lucky that he was born in Canada instead of someplace overseas, like Hawaii, because then we'd have some investigating to do. But he was born in Canada, not in some exotic land, so Sheriff Joe and Donald Trump and House Republicans and Republicans in general don't have anything to worry about.
Just the same, you're not going to see me stop calling him Calgary Cruz. But don't worry, it's not because I think there's any doubts about his status as a natural-born citizen. Instead, it's a humorous reminder that the vast majority of the Republicans who would vote for him in a presidential primary would do so while simultaneously believing that President Barack Obama is secretly a native of Kenya.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/11/1193...
Don't you even realize that the above goes against what birthers (you) believe? Particularly the last sentence? It's like the Rosenburgs protesting their innocence, meanwhile writing letters to the editor of newspapers claiming what a cozy relationship they had with the KGB.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I have long objected to commanders dropping charges or refusing to charge individuals for crimes in the military. The court martial Convening Authority, usually a general, acts like a District Attorney, can even over rule a conviction.
This is also a problem in civilian world like when DOJ dropped charges against the New Black Panthers who had been convicted. That is why we have an appeal process.

Rep. Speier [D.]is holding a press conference Tuesday to herald the introduction of the Military Judicial Reform Act, which would strip commanders of their power to overturn the decisions of judges and juries after court-martials.
The bill comes after several days of outcry after an Air Force general overturned the one-year sentence and military dismissal of a lieutenant colonel convicted on sex assault charges.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Russian Newspaper: Obama Was Re-Elected by "Illiterate Society"
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.
The editorial even mention's President Obama's Fast and Furious scandal.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
You quote Pravda, the Moscow scandal sheet, yes, Pravda, that says 'illiterates" elected Obama? You do that and call yourself a patriot? 66 million illiterates? Even sacrosanct FoxNews des not go taht far.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min voice of peace 67,927
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,894
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,079,665
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 4 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 5 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••