BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#146569 Mar 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the change that you voted for, Poopoo stain?
Now listen to what I am telling you. This is a continuing operation that involves many of the same people on both sides of the aisle in Washington. This is one of the reasons why no one wants to talk about Obama’s past. He is the product of a continuing intelligence operation, put in power to oversee the dismantling of the U.S., with the economy being the lynchpin of our destruction. Obama, Jarrett, and the Clintons are in constant contact with all high level operatives inside the DHS. Perhaps not directly in all cases but through their contacts. They are working together to see to it that the U.S. economy is brought down, robbing the people of their wealth and then blaming partisan politics for the crash. MUST READ AMERICA...BE VERY SCARED!...
Bring out the masking tape, the straight jackets the chains and the padlocks. WOW.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#146570 Mar 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, conservative girl wants to have Chinese/Russian comunist re-education camps set up for anyone who does not agree with her communist credo. And torture too, why not? "They don't agree with my conservative prehistoric concept of 'reality'? Waterboard 'em."
OMG MO, I must have left the tele on MSNBC too long. All that Fascist jargon must have tainted my coffee. How's that drones fly over USA reality doing for you?
Maybe you'll see them soon too. Since Obama doesn't have a problem killing foes, but water-boarding is torture? You gada love pin-headed Liberal thought! Brush your teeth with your favorite stick and wash your knee pads Mohammad!
Dr Seuss

Hazel Crest, IL

#146571 Mar 11, 2013
I stand with Rand.
I stand with Rand,
The filibuster man
On the issue at hand —

That drones unmanned,
Which kill on command,
Must forever be banned
On American land.

I stand with Rand.
I stand with Rand.

McConnell’s too bland and Boehner’s too tanned, but Rand’s the man
with a libertarian plan with more freedom and liberty than you can stand.

But there’s one thing friends, that I can’t understand —
If Senator Paul’s the civil liberties man,
As he claimed to be when he took that brave stand,
Why do so many liberties not fit in his plan?

Because marriage equality Rand just cannot stand.

He says he wants freedom for all in the land
But not for a man who wants to marry a man?
So if Senator Rand was running this land
And told those gay partners they’d have to disband,
What part of freedom can’t Rand understand?

There’s a law for disabled Americans.
It was signed into law by George Bush Sr.’s hand.
But sorry, you folks in the handicapped van,
Rand thinks it was wrong that we gave you a hand.

We had a Civil Rights Act signed in ’64 and
It stopped segregation of the white and black man,
Which upset many a grand Ku Klux Klan wizard’s plan.

But Senator Rand thinks that act should be panned,
That the government man had no right to expand
His ideas of equality throughout this land
And impose it on the racist white businessman,
Forcing restaurants to serve blacks was a bit out of hand.
He don’t hate civil rights — it’s the principal, man.

The government shouldn’t be allowed to command
What people can’t do, and what people can.

Unless you’re a woman, who’s pregnant (unplanned).
Well, then, Senator Rand thinks the government can,
’Cause if you seek abortion, safe on demand,
’Cause that choice is between you and your doctor, ma’am?
Well, Senator Rand has a quite different plan
And the government’s powers will just have to expand.
Because while the states’ power must not ever rule the land
That choice should be made not by you but a man.

Now don’t get me wrong, Senator Rand.
I really like your stand on drones, man.
I agree that the drug war should really be banned,
And your father, Ron Paul, as the head of your clan
Opposed the Iraq War and took a brave stand
In that oversized suit that he wore when he ran,
Looking like David Byrne from that Talking Heads band.

But if he’s selling himself as a liberty man
While doubting the disability act can
Be justified under Ayn Rand’s master plan,
If marriage equality just cannot stand
And the Civil Rights Act should be garbage-canned,

Well, then, frankly, my dear — Rand just don’t give a damn.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146572 Mar 11, 2013
When I fly with my Chihuahuas, they go into crates. One is small enough to get under my seat and to prevent this I just put both of them in travel kennels.
As far as people, everyone wears seat belt from taxi out to taxi in!

Five-Year-Old May Have Contributed to Fatal Helicopter Crash, NTSB Says

By Pia Bergqvist / Published: Nov 13, 2012

Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/technique/accidents/...

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#146573 Mar 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the change that you voted for, Poopoo stain?
Now listen to what I am telling you. This is a continuing operation that involves many of the same people on both sides of the aisle in Washington. This is one of the reasons why no one wants to talk about Obama’s past. He is the product of a continuing intelligence operation, put in power to oversee the dismantling of the U.S., with the economy being the lynchpin of our destruction. Obama, Jarrett, and the Clintons are in constant contact with all high level operatives inside the DHS. Perhaps not directly in all cases but through their contacts. They are working together to see to it that the U.S. economy is brought down, robbing the people of their wealth and then blaming partisan politics for the crash. MUST READ AMERICA...BE VERY SCARED!...
Don't mind Mohammad he's an idiot.
Valerie Jarrett has dual citizenship American/Iranian. She has a Secret Service detail since she is so indispensable to Obama. Ph.D in Psychology. Provides foreign decision making and psychological assistance to the President. She was the female who went to Iran make a deal with the mullas to stop uranium enrichment until after the election by loosing up sanctions.
The woman likely is a Iranian agent. Obama is too stupid to figure it out. Obama is indeed doing everything possible to destroy this country.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#146574 Mar 11, 2013
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind Mohammad he's an idiot.
Valerie Jarrett has dual citizenship American/Iranian. She has a Secret Service detail since she is so indispensable to Obama. Ph.D in Psychology. Provides foreign decision making and psychological assistance to the President. She was the female who went to Iran make a deal with the mullas to stop uranium enrichment until after the election by loosing up sanctions.
The woman likely is a Iranian agent. Obama is too stupid to figure it out. Obama is indeed doing everything possible to destroy this country.
if you think obama is destroying this country.....why waste precious time.....just nuke this land. it'll save russia from having to do it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146575 Mar 11, 2013
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>OMG MO, I must have left the tele on MSNBC too long. All that Fascist jargon must have tainted my coffee. How's that drones fly over USA reality doing for you?
Maybe you'll see them soon too. Since Obama doesn't have a problem killing foes, but water-boarding is torture? You gada love pin-headed Liberal thought! Brush your teeth with your favorite stick and wash your knee pads Mohammad!
Water-boarding did not fit the definition in the Geneva Accords for torture. So a few years back the U.N. did! Pretty soon handcuffing someone will be torture.
Oh, during WWII we charge only one Japanese soldier for using water-boarding but that charged was dropped as it did not meet the Geneva Accord's definition of torture. Libtards have a habit of redefining what things are.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146576 Mar 11, 2013
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind Mohammad he's an idiot.
Valerie Jarrett has dual citizenship American/Iranian. She has a Secret Service detail since she is so indispensable to Obama. Ph.D in Psychology. Provides foreign decision making and psychological assistance to the President. She was the female who went to Iran make a deal with the mullas to stop uranium enrichment until after the election by loosing up sanctions.
The woman likely is a Iranian agent. Obama is too stupid to figure it out. Obama is indeed doing everything possible to destroy this country.
The fact that Jarrett maybe a citizen of Iran does not bother me. Both of her parents were American citizens and the only reason why she was born in Iran was because her parents were working there. I am not concerned about her possibly leaking stuff to Iran.
But my beef with Jerrett is the same I have with Obama, they are both Progressives.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#146577 Mar 11, 2013
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>OMG MO, I must have left the tele on MSNBC too long. All that Fascist jargon must have tainted my coffee. How's that drones fly over USA reality doing for you?
Maybe you'll see them soon too. Since Obama doesn't have a problem killing foes, but water-boarding is torture? You gada love pin-headed Liberal thought! Brush your teeth with your favorite stick and wash your knee pads Mohammad!
Talk about a late response. When did I write that? In 2013? Think not. S l o w a r e w e

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146578 Mar 11, 2013
Well, it's about time Chicago schools got serious about education!

Practical math for Chicago schools: Chicago schools are finally starting to teach practical maths that these kids can use in real-world situations !

NAME__________

GANG/CREW NAME__________

CRIB__________

1. LaJames has an AK-47 with a 200-round clip. He usually misses 9 of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many mofos can LaJames ice on a drive-by before he gotta reload ?

2. Willie has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what be the street value of the rest of his shit ?

3. Dwayne pimps 3 hoes. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne's $800 per day crack habit?

4. Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounce bags will he need to make to gets the 20% upside?

5. Ray-Ray gets $2000 for a stolen BMW,$1500 for stealing a Corvette and $1000 for a 4 x 4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4x4s, how many more Corvettes must he steal to make the $10k for his brother's bail?

6. Pedro got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 of his hit money per month, how much money will be left when he gets out?

7. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with three 8 oz. cans of spray paint with 20% paint left over?

8. Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang. There be 20 girls in his gang. What be the percentage of bitches Tyrone knocked up?

9. LaFawnda is a lookout for the gang. LaFawnda also has a boa constrictor that eats 5 rats per week and a cost of $5 per rat. If LaFawnda makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can she feed her snake with one week's income?

10. Marvin steals Juan's skateboard. As Marvin skates away at 15 mph, Juan loads his .357 Magnum. If it takes Juan 20 seconds to load his piece, how far away will Marvin be when he gets whacked?

“It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.”- Thomas Sowell

Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#146579 Mar 11, 2013
Stocks must now be based on food stamp usage!

RECORD 47,791,996 ON FOOD STAMPS...

STOCKS HIT NEW HIGHS...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146580 Mar 11, 2013
LibturdRsocialistTools wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue it really never had anything to with Reagan, it was just a pathetic attempt to get the attention off of POTUS Oblunder, who took the oath of office twice, to protect, preserve, and defend the constitution, and that includes the second amendments right to bear arms! A right he is now trying to limit and change! When ever they can't justify king oblunder,they revert to Bush, Reagan, anyone but Oblunder!
Actually they try and justify their misconduct by claiming others do the same think. But their analogies are way off.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146581 Mar 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, it's about time Chicago schools got serious about education!
Practical math for Chicago schools: Chicago schools are finally starting to teach practical maths that these kids can use in real-world situations !
NAME__________
GANG/CREW NAME__________
CRIB__________
1. LaJames has an AK-47 with a 200-round clip. He usually misses 9 of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many mofos can LaJames ice on a drive-by before he gotta reload ?
2. Willie has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what be the street value of the rest of his shit ?
3. Dwayne pimps 3 hoes. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne's $800 per day crack habit?
4. Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounce bags will he need to make to gets the 20% upside?
5. Ray-Ray gets $2000 for a stolen BMW,$1500 for stealing a Corvette and $1000 for a 4 x 4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4x4s, how many more Corvettes must he steal to make the $10k for his brother's bail?
6. Pedro got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 of his hit money per month, how much money will be left when he gets out?
7. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with three 8 oz. cans of spray paint with 20% paint left over?
8. Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang. There be 20 girls in his gang. What be the percentage of bitches Tyrone knocked up?
9. LaFawnda is a lookout for the gang. LaFawnda also has a boa constrictor that eats 5 rats per week and a cost of $5 per rat. If LaFawnda makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can she feed her snake with one week's income?
10. Marvin steals Juan's skateboard. As Marvin skates away at 15 mph, Juan loads his .357 Magnum. If it takes Juan 20 seconds to load his piece, how far away will Marvin be when he gets whacked?
“It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.”- Thomas Sowell
And all those people have to do to arm themselves to the teeth, pushers, drug addicts, killers, yes, all they have to do is drive or walk a few hundred yards out of Chicago, go to a gun store, whip out stolen I.D. or stolen driver's licence and buy a gun. Oh, it's hard because you have to wait 48 hrs before claiming your assault weapon (Ryan thinks that's unfair, breach of 2nd amendment, 24 hrs is IT), in some states 72 even!. Yes, once that LONG waiting period is over, you just walk back into Chicago and shoot the competition that does drugs, shoot the drug addicts who act up, shoot the motorcyclists, do a couple carjacks at gun point,(I know my rights, the NRA says I can have this gun) hey, why not? More guns, long live the NRA.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146582 Mar 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And all those people have to do to arm themselves to the teeth, pushers, drug addicts, killers, yes, all they have to do is drive or walk a few hundred yards out of Chicago, go to a gun store, whip out stolen I.D. or stolen driver's licence and buy a gun. Oh, it's hard because you have to wait 48 hrs before claiming your assault weapon (Ryan thinks that's unfair, breach of 2nd amendment, 24 hrs is IT), in some states 72 even!. Yes, once that LONG waiting period is over, you just walk back into Chicago and shoot the competition that does drugs, shoot the drug addicts who act up, shoot the motorcyclists, do a couple carjacks at gun point,(I know my rights, the NRA says I can have this gun) hey, why not? More guns, long live the NRA.
As if you have evidence that is happening? What is happening is that when these people go to FFD's they get rejected ...... but no one prosecutes them. Obama isn't, It did not happen under Bush and it did not happen under Clinton!!!
I have a novel idea. Why don't we enforce current laws?

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#146583 Mar 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
Obumbler: Make it hurt!
Obumbler: Make the spending cuts "visible"!
The man is anti-American, plain and simple.
A private investigator Ms. Susan Daniels ran Obama through E-Verify the government verification to determine if you are legal in the USA to work....he did not pass! Obama cannot pass to be a janitor in the US government, but is President.
Also, Obama's former home in Chicago, was never in his name, even though he claimed it on his 2003-2010 taxes. Page 3 of his income taxes in 2003, Federal page 57. State of IL tax filing shows Obama paid per tax filing $22,456 on a $1.32 million property that was not in his name. His 2010 tax filing information is redacted on the form. Property is owned by the Northern Trust: Chicago Judge Stuart, and his tax accountant, Mr.Weinberg.
Real estate transaction #10209. Obama and they are guilty of Real Estate Fraud, and Tax Fraud on that property. deliberate attempt to hide ownership. To find the fraud you must follow the triggers on the pins to see the attempted hiding of Crime in Cook County. The county cannot explain the irregularities, nor do anything about it. The loan was acquired from Fannie Mae on 1.32 million $ property. At the Records of Deeds, No Ownership changed, but pin # did change. Pin#2011115037. Like I said Obama never owned that home. But still uses it on his taxes, and we the taxpayers front for the security on that house!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146584 Mar 11, 2013
Oh, even I got turned down when I went to buy a 22 rifle for my grandson for Christmas. They asked me if I was buying it for myself and I said no, it was for my 41 y/o daughter and they said I could not buy it for her.
I then told them it was actually for my 13 y/o grandson but my daughter would be the custodian of the weapon but they said I could no do that. I could buy it for my 13 y/o grandson but if my daughter had control of it, she had to fill out the form. Well, my daughter lives 300 miles away.
So I drove up the Friday before Christmas but I could not find the rifle I anted for my g-son. His 14th b-day is next month and I will try again then.
Oh, I did take him and my daughter to a shooting range and he was doing better than my daughter!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#146585 Mar 11, 2013
No one knows for sure where Obama was born or what his legal name really is. they do not care even after seeing his bio stating that he was born in Kenya.
Americans do not have a right to know.
Fraud is apparently no longer a crime for Barack Obama, Barry Soetoro, Harrison J. Bounell, Barry Dunham, Barack Soebarkah, or whatever the hell his legal name really is. Hell, he doesn't really have a valid S.S.N. and no one at Breitbart or in Government seems to care.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146586 Mar 11, 2013
Kentucky Loser wrote:
Stocks must now be based on food stamp usage!
RECORD 47,791,996 ON FOOD STAMPS...
STOCKS HIT NEW HIGHS...
Kentucky Klown Kar, you do a great job highlighting the income equality prevalent in the US today.

There are indeed far more than 48 million people who cannot join in the market's bull run, and a tiny percentage of the US's population enjoy the profits. And yet so many are left needing help with basic nutritional needs, while so few enjoy a windfall.

Bravo, Kentucky Klown Kar.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146587 Mar 11, 2013
Kentucky Loser wrote:
Birfoons don't know for sure where Obama was born or what his legal name really is. they do not care even after seeing his bio stating that he was born in the US.
Birfoons have a right to be ignorant.
Fraud is still a crime, which is why it's so amazing birfoons have yet to be charged with it after purposely fabricating the evidence used in their frivolous lawsuits. Birfoons have no idea what a valid S.S.N. is, and no one at Breitbart or in Government seems to care.
FIFY
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146588 Mar 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, even I got turned down when I went to buy a 22 rifle for my grandson for Christmas. They asked me if I was buying it for myself and I said no, it was for my 41 y/o daughter and they said I could not buy it for her.
I then told them it was actually for my 13 y/o grandson but my daughter would be the custodian of the weapon but they said I could no do that. I could buy it for my 13 y/o grandson but if my daughter had control of it, she had to fill out the form. Well, my daughter lives 300 miles away.
So I drove up the Friday before Christmas but I could not find the rifle I anted for my g-son. His 14th b-day is next month and I will try again then.
Oh, I did take him and my daughter to a shooting range and he was doing better than my daughter!
Rogue Moron is stunned to learn that the law applies to him and is applied fairly and judiciously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 4 min RACE 53
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min lmao 1,153,111
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 45 min Go Blue Forever 82
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 20
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:07 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:07PM
Lions vs. Bears: Breaking Down Detroit's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 6:29 PM
Reports: Bears benching Cutler - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Trestman May Never Get 2nd Shot After Bears Meltdown
Bleacher Report 7:27 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Detroit?