BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,452)

Showing posts 129,021 - 129,040 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah Jacques, if you believe in Keynesian economics, you are not a Conservative!!!!
[Japanese][LDP]Factions
Main article: Factions in the Liberal Democratic Party (Japan)
The LDP has 3 major factions:
[edit]Heisei Kenkyukai (from the Liberal Party - Right Liberal)
Supported by local farmers, the construction industry, blue-collar workers, the defense industry, Japan Post workers, and discriminated village peoples.
This faction led economic development from 1960 to 1988. They promote international cooperation with China and Korea, a Gasoline Tax, construction of Highways/Shinkansen (Bullet Train), and protection of small farmers, Japan Post workers and discriminated peoples.
Founded by Diplomat Shigeru Yoshida. Succeeded by Eisaku Satō, Kakuei Tanaka, Ryutaro Hashimoto, Shigeru Ishiba.
[edit]Kouchi Kai (from Liberal Party - Keynesian economics and Right Liberal)
Supported by the established Liberal party of the bureaucracy, white-collar workers, doctors, small merchants and small factory people.
This faction led economic development from 1960 to 1988. They promote international cooperation with China and Korea, a Government bond/Consumption Tax for National Medical care and National Banks which financially support small firms, as well as Free trade Policy.
Founded by Diplomat Shigeru Yoshida. Succeeded by Hayato Ikeda, Kiichi Miyazawa, Sadakazu Tanigaki, Makoto Koga.
[edit]Seiwa Seisaku Kenkyukai (from Democratic Party - Nationalist)
Supported by Keidanren (keiretsu), established Authoritarian bureaucracy, war widows from WW2.
This faction promotes decreasing taxes for high income taxpayers, decreasing taxes for large companies, depending on the US for national defense issues, visits to Yasukuni Shrine in order to garner support from Nationalist voters without any special interest payments, returning the constitution to support the political system of the pre-WWII era, decreasing road/railway construction, decreasing medical care, eliminating overtime pay for white-collar workers, changing permanent employment to temporary employment, eliminating labor unions, free trade for car exports, removing protection for small farmers, privatization of Japan Post and the layoff of Japan Post workers.[citation needed]
1955 GHQ Changed their policy from Anti-Fascist to Anti-Communist, and released Nobusuke Kishi (A-class War Criminal, a member of Hideki Tōjō's Militarist Cabinet, and Grandfather of Shintaro Abe) from Sugamo Prison. Kishi founded the Japan Democratic Party (No relation to the current JDP)
The faction was suppressed by Heisei Seisaku Kenkyukai and Kochikai from 1960 to 1990 but because of a failure of the Heisei Seisaku Kenkyukai and Kochikai leadership it led the LDP from 2002 to 2008, mainly under Junichiro Koizumi.
Founded by Nobusuke Kishi. Succeeded by Takeo Fukuda, Junichiro Koizumi, Shinzō Abe, Yasuo Fukuda.
Yes, the LDP is conservative, like I said. So close to that bunch of Obama haters amongst House republicans, want to decrease taxes for the very rich. Or I should say WANTED as your history of the party, except for the last paragraph of your post, runs from the 1950s to 1990.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, the wannabe American, where does your fixation on "sucking" stem from? How's your imaginary wifey? LMAO!!!
Still no reply. Imaginary wifey? Ha ha, I don't care, have it your way. Taking a leaf from imaginary beautiful nurse girl friends and their brother doctor, I see. How very original. At least my "imaginary" wifey does not have to inject me daily.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>lol, thats funny
Very funny, very witty, intelligent, drôle and gobbled up by birfoon birtthers and tea partyers.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried, we've tried, lord knows, Rogue. He bought it to show how easily just about anyone can buy a killer assault rifle. Got it now? I think he even had a pic taken.
If you believe that, you're much, much dumber than you look! Did you think he would be turned down? LMAO complete dolt
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no reply. Imaginary wifey? Ha ha, I don't care, have it your way. Taking a leaf from imaginary beautiful nurse girl friends and their brother doctor, I see. How very original. At least my "imaginary" wifey does not have to inject me daily.
Your jealousy is showing again, jakeleg wannabe. LMAO!! Yea, and your wife hasn't allowed you to inject her in decades! Mainly because she doesn't exist. Waaa Waaa Waaa moosetwit

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards are funny. They claim Reagan had Alzheimer's before he left office in 1989 but in 1994 he had a clear mind!!! Hey Libtards, you can't have it both ways!!!
Oh, people with Alzheimer's are easily manipulated especially by people they trust and Nancy Reagan was a Liberal and she probably influenced Reagan on the letter of Assault Weapons.
Reagan DID have alzheimers while in office ACCORDING TO HIS OWN SON!

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

The more you talk about reagan, the clearer it becomes that you know nothing about the guy!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jealousy is showing again, jakeleg wannabe. LMAO!! Yea, and your wife hasn't allowed you to inject her in decades! Mainly because she doesn't exist. Waaa Waaa Waaa moosetwit
So amateurish, so childish. Serum having its effect early today I see. Or is it the bathtub moohshine? Ha ha.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Lol at Rogue Moron's hissy fit this AM.
Wow, a tiny minority of tea panty people are black. In the mind of Rogue Moron that excuses his and the majority of his tea panty friends overt racist behaviour.
LOLOLOLOL
So they are a minority. That does not stop YOU from calling them racists, does it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan DID have alzheimers while in office ACCORDING TO HIS OWN SON!
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
The more you talk about reagan, the clearer it becomes that you know nothing about the guy!
Did you read the first paragraph? But even if he had Alzheimer's in 1988, did he have it in 1994 when he endorsed that letter to Congress on gun control?
The more you talk about Reagan, the clearer it becomes that you know nothing about the guy except what you read from the loony-tooney press!

"that suggests the Gipper suffered from Alzheimer's disease while in the White House, a claim dismissed by Reagan's doctors and outside experts."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So amateurish, so childish. Serum having its effect early today I see. Or is it the bathtub moohshine? Ha ha.
No. I am "spot on"! You're a fake just like Obumbler. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Obumbler: Make it hurt!
Obumbler: Make the spending cuts "visible"!

The man is anti-American, plain and simple.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the first paragraph? But even if he had Alzheimer's in 1988, did he have it in 1994 when he endorsed that letter to Congress on gun control?
The more you talk about Reagan, the clearer it becomes that you know nothing about the guy except what you read from the loony-tooney press!
"that suggests the Gipper suffered from Alzheimer's disease while in the White House, a claim dismissed by Reagan's doctors and outside experts."
Ron also reports for the first time that Reagan, right after falling off a horse six months out of the White House, underwent brain surgery, denied by Reagan associates.

SO the "experts" must be right and not his own son?

You freaks idolize reagan, and yet you wont admit that he wasnt a right wing loonie like cantor or ryan.

We all wish repubs were more like reagan, but they are lost on who raygun really was!
Learn to Read

Le Claire, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>...

We all wish repubs were more like reagan,...!
The GOP would win a lot more elections if they were ... and have a lot less tolerance for Birfoons and TeaBaggers (correlation? Most certainly)
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“ridiculous, patently false, frivolous, not worthy of discussion and venturing into the unreasonable”
U.S. DISTRICT JUDGE R. BARCLAY SURRICK
Is this the change that you voted for, Poopoo stain?
Now listen to what I am telling you. This is a continuing operation that involves many of the same people on both sides of the aisle in Washington. This is one of the reasons why no one wants to talk about Obama’s past. He is the product of a continuing intelligence operation, put in power to oversee the dismantling of the U.S., with the economy being the lynchpin of our destruction. Obama, Jarrett, and the Clintons are in constant contact with all high level operatives inside the DHS. Perhaps not directly in all cases but through their contacts. They are working together to see to it that the U.S. economy is brought down, robbing the people of their wealth and then blaming partisan politics for the crash. MUST READ AMERICA...BE VERY SCARED!...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Now listen to what I am telling you. This is a continuing operation that involves many of the same people on both sides of the aisle in Washington. This is one of the reasons why no one wants to talk about Obama’s past. He is the product of a continuing intelligence operation, put in power to oversee the dismantling of the U.S., with the economy being the lynchpin of our destruction. Obama, Jarrett, and the Clintons are in constant contact with all high level operatives inside the DHS. Perhaps not directly in all cases but through their contacts. They are working together to see to it that the U.S. economy is brought down, robbing the people of their wealth and then blaming partisan politics for the crash. MUST READ AMERICA...BE VERY SCARED!...
Bring out the masking tape, the straight jackets the chains and the padlocks. WOW.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, conservative girl wants to have Chinese/Russian comunist re-education camps set up for anyone who does not agree with her communist credo. And torture too, why not? "They don't agree with my conservative prehistoric concept of 'reality'? Waterboard 'em."
OMG MO, I must have left the tele on MSNBC too long. All that Fascist jargon must have tainted my coffee. How's that drones fly over USA reality doing for you?
Maybe you'll see them soon too. Since Obama doesn't have a problem killing foes, but water-boarding is torture? You gada love pin-headed Liberal thought! Brush your teeth with your favorite stick and wash your knee pads Mohammad!
Dr Seuss

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I stand with Rand.
I stand with Rand,
The filibuster man
On the issue at hand —

That drones unmanned,
Which kill on command,
Must forever be banned
On American land.

I stand with Rand.
I stand with Rand.

McConnell’s too bland and Boehner’s too tanned, but Rand’s the man
with a libertarian plan with more freedom and liberty than you can stand.

But there’s one thing friends, that I can’t understand —
If Senator Paul’s the civil liberties man,
As he claimed to be when he took that brave stand,
Why do so many liberties not fit in his plan?

Because marriage equality Rand just cannot stand.

He says he wants freedom for all in the land
But not for a man who wants to marry a man?
So if Senator Rand was running this land
And told those gay partners they’d have to disband,
What part of freedom can’t Rand understand?

There’s a law for disabled Americans.
It was signed into law by George Bush Sr.’s hand.
But sorry, you folks in the handicapped van,
Rand thinks it was wrong that we gave you a hand.

We had a Civil Rights Act signed in ’64 and
It stopped segregation of the white and black man,
Which upset many a grand Ku Klux Klan wizard’s plan.

But Senator Rand thinks that act should be panned,
That the government man had no right to expand
His ideas of equality throughout this land
And impose it on the racist white businessman,
Forcing restaurants to serve blacks was a bit out of hand.
He don’t hate civil rights — it’s the principal, man.

The government shouldn’t be allowed to command
What people can’t do, and what people can.

Unless you’re a woman, who’s pregnant (unplanned).
Well, then, Senator Rand thinks the government can,
’Cause if you seek abortion, safe on demand,
’Cause that choice is between you and your doctor, ma’am?
Well, Senator Rand has a quite different plan
And the government’s powers will just have to expand.
Because while the states’ power must not ever rule the land
That choice should be made not by you but a man.

Now don’t get me wrong, Senator Rand.
I really like your stand on drones, man.
I agree that the drug war should really be banned,
And your father, Ron Paul, as the head of your clan
Opposed the Iraq War and took a brave stand
In that oversized suit that he wore when he ran,
Looking like David Byrne from that Talking Heads band.

But if he’s selling himself as a liberty man
While doubting the disability act can
Be justified under Ayn Rand’s master plan,
If marriage equality just cannot stand
And the Civil Rights Act should be garbage-canned,

Well, then, frankly, my dear — Rand just don’t give a damn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

When I fly with my Chihuahuas, they go into crates. One is small enough to get under my seat and to prevent this I just put both of them in travel kennels.
As far as people, everyone wears seat belt from taxi out to taxi in!

Five-Year-Old May Have Contributed to Fatal Helicopter Crash, NTSB Says

By Pia Bergqvist / Published: Nov 13, 2012

Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/technique/accidents/...

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind Mohammad he's an idiot.
Valerie Jarrett has dual citizenship American/Iranian. She has a Secret Service detail since she is so indispensable to Obama. Ph.D in Psychology. Provides foreign decision making and psychological assistance to the President. She was the female who went to Iran make a deal with the mullas to stop uranium enrichment until after the election by loosing up sanctions.
The woman likely is a Iranian agent. Obama is too stupid to figure it out. Obama is indeed doing everything possible to destroy this country.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind Mohammad he's an idiot.
Valerie Jarrett has dual citizenship American/Iranian. She has a Secret Service detail since she is so indispensable to Obama. Ph.D in Psychology. Provides foreign decision making and psychological assistance to the President. She was the female who went to Iran make a deal with the mullas to stop uranium enrichment until after the election by loosing up sanctions.
The woman likely is a Iranian agent. Obama is too stupid to figure it out. Obama is indeed doing everything possible to destroy this country.
if you think obama is destroying this country.....why waste precious time.....just nuke this land. it'll save russia from having to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,021 - 129,040 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,078,213
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 17 min Uncle Samowitz 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min truth 48,837
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 41 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 58 min Roxie Darling 258
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 12
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 4,542
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••