BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146530 Mar 11, 2013
Speaking of the devil, Nixon pops back up. Nixon was still a PROGRESSIVE so what else do you expect? Libtards usually hate Nixon simply because he was a Republican when in fact he was more like a loony-lefty Democrat than a Republican!

AP Enterprise: Nixon Wished for Total Handgun Ban
Associated Press – 1 hr 56 mins ago

LiveScience.com/Jack E. Kightlinger | National Archives and Records Administration - Richard Nixon had bird repellant sprayed at his inauguration, leaving dozens of dead birds along the parade ground
Few presidents in modern times have been as interested in gun control as Richard Nixon, of all people. He proposed ridding the market of Saturday night specials, contemplated banning handguns altogether and refused to pander to gun owners by feigning interest in their weapons.
Several previously unreported Oval Office recordings and White House memos from the Nixon years show a conservative president who at times appeared willing to take on the National Rifle Association, a powerful gun lobby then as now, even as his aides worried about the political ramifications.
"I don't know why any individual should have a right to have a revolver in his house," Nixon said in a taped conversation with aides. "The kids usually kill themselves with it and so forth." He asked why "can't we go after handguns, period?"
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-enterprise-nixon-wis...

Location hidden

#146533 Mar 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, again, you show your poor knowledge of things foreign. Japan, for the last 15 years, has been governed for 11 of 15 years by the conservative party called the LDP, or liberal democratic party. The words "liberal and democratic" fooled you. They're conservatives, Rogue. The other party that's been very little in power is the DPJ, or democratic party of Japan, is the conservative party. Fooled you again.
European countries are economically sick at the moment. But check out some of their debt per capita and you'll find that most of them, with an equal standard of living as the US, have in many cases, a lower debt per capita.
I know Canada's oil exports keep us afloat, but we do export other products, like airplanes, 2/3 of our automobile production, communications and high tech material, pulp and paper, meat, plenty of wheat, corn and canola (we invented canola, more or less, used to be called rapeseed), huge amount of minerals etc. Our problem, main problem, and it explains higher prices and taxes in part, is that we have the 2nd largest country in the world but it is sparsely populated, only 34 million. Not enough population for economies of scale.If we do not export, we are dead.
Sorry, they were never Conservatives. The LDP was center-right until 2003 when the merged with the Democrat Party and they have become center-left!!!
From Wiki: The LDP is not to be confused with the now-defunct Liberal Party, which merged with the Democratic Party of Japan, the main opposition party, in November 2003.

Location hidden

#146534 Mar 11, 2013
Ah Jacques, if you believe in Keynesian economics, you are not a Conservative!!!!

[Japanese][LDP]Factions

Main article: Factions in the Liberal Democratic Party (Japan)
The LDP has 3 major factions:
[edit]Heisei Kenkyukai (from the Liberal Party - Right Liberal)
Supported by local farmers, the construction industry, blue-collar workers, the defense industry, Japan Post workers, and discriminated village peoples.
This faction led economic development from 1960 to 1988. They promote international cooperation with China and Korea, a Gasoline Tax, construction of Highways/Shinkansen (Bullet Train), and protection of small farmers, Japan Post workers and discriminated peoples.
Founded by Diplomat Shigeru Yoshida. Succeeded by Eisaku Sat&#333;, Kakuei Tanaka, Ryutaro Hashimoto, Shigeru Ishiba.
[edit]Kouchi Kai (from Liberal Party - Keynesian economics and Right Liberal)
Supported by the established Liberal party of the bureaucracy, white-collar workers, doctors, small merchants and small factory people.
This faction led economic development from 1960 to 1988. They promote international cooperation with China and Korea, a Government bond/Consumption Tax for National Medical care and National Banks which financially support small firms, as well as Free trade Policy.
Founded by Diplomat Shigeru Yoshida. Succeeded by Hayato Ikeda, Kiichi Miyazawa, Sadakazu Tanigaki, Makoto Koga.
[edit]Seiwa Seisaku Kenkyukai (from Democratic Party - Nationalist)
Supported by Keidanren (keiretsu), established Authoritarian bureaucracy, war widows from WW2.
This faction promotes decreasing taxes for high income taxpayers, decreasing taxes for large companies, depending on the US for national defense issues, visits to Yasukuni Shrine in order to garner support from Nationalist voters without any special interest payments, returning the constitution to support the political system of the pre-WWII era, decreasing road/railway construction, decreasing medical care, eliminating overtime pay for white-collar workers, changing permanent employment to temporary employment, eliminating labor unions, free trade for car exports, removing protection for small farmers, privatization of Japan Post and the layoff of Japan Post workers.[citation needed]
1955 GHQ Changed their policy from Anti-Fascist to Anti-Communist, and released Nobusuke Kishi (A-class War Criminal, a member of Hideki T&#333;j&#333;'s Militarist Cabinet, and Grandfather of Shintaro Abe) from Sugamo Prison. Kishi founded the Japan Democratic Party (No relation to the current JDP)
The faction was suppressed by Heisei Seisaku Kenkyukai and Kochikai from 1960 to 1990 but because of a failure of the Heisei Seisaku Kenkyukai and Kochikai leadership it led the LDP from 2002 to 2008, mainly under Junichiro Koizumi.
Founded by Nobusuke Kishi. Succeeded by Takeo Fukuda, Junichiro Koizumi, Shinz&#333; Abe, Yasuo Fukuda.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146538 Mar 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There he is. Challenged to find an outlandish statement, he refers his questioner to Google. How sad to suck so.
jakeleg, the wannabe American, where does your fixation on "sucking" stem from? How's your imaginary wifey? LMAO!!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#146540 Mar 11, 2013
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
lol, thats funny

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#146542 Mar 11, 2013
The FIST wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have absorbed too much cesium 137 in your lifetime. This may explain your mental illness.
Never been near the stuff. Yes i know what cesium 137 is

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#146544 Mar 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah Jacques, if you believe in Keynesian economics, you are not a Conservative!!!!
[Japanese][LDP]Factions
Main article: Factions in the Liberal Democratic Party (Japan)
The LDP has 3 major factions:
[edit]Heisei Kenkyukai (from the Liberal Party - Right Liberal)
Supported by local farmers, the construction industry, blue-collar workers, the defense industry, Japan Post workers, and discriminated village peoples.
This faction led economic development from 1960 to 1988. They promote international cooperation with China and Korea, a Gasoline Tax, construction of Highways/Shinkansen (Bullet Train), and protection of small farmers, Japan Post workers and discriminated peoples.
Founded by Diplomat Shigeru Yoshida. Succeeded by Eisaku Sat&#333;, Kakuei Tanaka, Ryutaro Hashimoto, Shigeru Ishiba.
[edit]Kouchi Kai (from Liberal Party - Keynesian economics and Right Liberal)
Supported by the established Liberal party of the bureaucracy, white-collar workers, doctors, small merchants and small factory people.
This faction led economic development from 1960 to 1988. They promote international cooperation with China and Korea, a Government bond/Consumption Tax for National Medical care and National Banks which financially support small firms, as well as Free trade Policy.
Founded by Diplomat Shigeru Yoshida. Succeeded by Hayato Ikeda, Kiichi Miyazawa, Sadakazu Tanigaki, Makoto Koga.
[edit]Seiwa Seisaku Kenkyukai (from Democratic Party - Nationalist)
Supported by Keidanren (keiretsu), established Authoritarian bureaucracy, war widows from WW2.
This faction promotes decreasing taxes for high income taxpayers, decreasing taxes for large companies, depending on the US for national defense issues, visits to Yasukuni Shrine in order to garner support from Nationalist voters without any special interest payments, returning the constitution to support the political system of the pre-WWII era, decreasing road/railway construction, decreasing medical care, eliminating overtime pay for white-collar workers, changing permanent employment to temporary employment, eliminating labor unions, free trade for car exports, removing protection for small farmers, privatization of Japan Post and the layoff of Japan Post workers.[citation needed]
1955 GHQ Changed their policy from Anti-Fascist to Anti-Communist, and released Nobusuke Kishi (A-class War Criminal, a member of Hideki T&#333;j&#333;'s Militarist Cabinet, and Grandfather of Shintaro Abe) from Sugamo Prison. Kishi founded the Japan Democratic Party (No relation to the current JDP)
The faction was suppressed by Heisei Seisaku Kenkyukai and Kochikai from 1960 to 1990 but because of a failure of the Heisei Seisaku Kenkyukai and Kochikai leadership it led the LDP from 2002 to 2008, mainly under Junichiro Koizumi.
Founded by Nobusuke Kishi. Succeeded by Takeo Fukuda, Junichiro Koizumi, Shinz&#333; Abe, Yasuo Fukuda.
Yes, the LDP is conservative, like I said. So close to that bunch of Obama haters amongst House republicans, want to decrease taxes for the very rich. Or I should say WANTED as your history of the party, except for the last paragraph of your post, runs from the 1950s to 1990.

Ottawa

#146545 Mar 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, the wannabe American, where does your fixation on "sucking" stem from? How's your imaginary wifey? LMAO!!!
Still no reply. Imaginary wifey? Ha ha, I don't care, have it your way. Taking a leaf from imaginary beautiful nurse girl friends and their brother doctor, I see. How very original. At least my "imaginary" wifey does not have to inject me daily.

Ottawa

#146546 Mar 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>lol, thats funny
Very funny, very witty, intelligent, drôle and gobbled up by birfoon birtthers and tea partyers.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146548 Mar 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried, we've tried, lord knows, Rogue. He bought it to show how easily just about anyone can buy a killer assault rifle. Got it now? I think he even had a pic taken.
If you believe that, you're much, much dumber than you look! Did you think he would be turned down? LMAO complete dolt
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146551 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Still no reply. Imaginary wifey? Ha ha, I don't care, have it your way. Taking a leaf from imaginary beautiful nurse girl friends and their brother doctor, I see. How very original. At least my "imaginary" wifey does not have to inject me daily.
Your jealousy is showing again, jakeleg wannabe. LMAO!! Yea, and your wife hasn't allowed you to inject her in decades! Mainly because she doesn't exist. Waaa Waaa Waaa moosetwit

Buffalo, NY

#146552 Mar 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards are funny. They claim Reagan had Alzheimer's before he left office in 1989 but in 1994 he had a clear mind!!! Hey Libtards, you can't have it both ways!!!
Oh, people with Alzheimer's are easily manipulated especially by people they trust and Nancy Reagan was a Liberal and she probably influenced Reagan on the letter of Assault Weapons.
Reagan DID have alzheimers while in office ACCORDING TO HIS OWN SON!

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

The more you talk about reagan, the clearer it becomes that you know nothing about the guy!

Ottawa

#146555 Mar 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jealousy is showing again, jakeleg wannabe. LMAO!! Yea, and your wife hasn't allowed you to inject her in decades! Mainly because she doesn't exist. Waaa Waaa Waaa moosetwit
So amateurish, so childish. Serum having its effect early today I see. Or is it the bathtub moohshine? Ha ha.

Location hidden

#146556 Mar 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Lol at Rogue Moron's hissy fit this AM.
Wow, a tiny minority of tea panty people are black. In the mind of Rogue Moron that excuses his and the majority of his tea panty friends overt racist behaviour.
LOLOLOLOL
So they are a minority. That does not stop YOU from calling them racists, does it?

Location hidden

#146557 Mar 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan DID have alzheimers while in office ACCORDING TO HIS OWN SON!
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
The more you talk about reagan, the clearer it becomes that you know nothing about the guy!
Did you read the first paragraph? But even if he had Alzheimer's in 1988, did he have it in 1994 when he endorsed that letter to Congress on gun control?
The more you talk about Reagan, the clearer it becomes that you know nothing about the guy except what you read from the loony-tooney press!

"that suggests the Gipper suffered from Alzheimer's disease while in the White House, a claim dismissed by Reagan's doctors and outside experts."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146564 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So amateurish, so childish. Serum having its effect early today I see. Or is it the bathtub moohshine? Ha ha.
No. I am "spot on"! You're a fake just like Obumbler. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146565 Mar 11, 2013
Obumbler: Make it hurt!
Obumbler: Make the spending cuts "visible"!

The man is anti-American, plain and simple.

Buffalo, NY

#146566 Mar 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the first paragraph? But even if he had Alzheimer's in 1988, did he have it in 1994 when he endorsed that letter to Congress on gun control?
The more you talk about Reagan, the clearer it becomes that you know nothing about the guy except what you read from the loony-tooney press!
"that suggests the Gipper suffered from Alzheimer's disease while in the White House, a claim dismissed by Reagan's doctors and outside experts."
Ron also reports for the first time that Reagan, right after falling off a horse six months out of the White House, underwent brain surgery, denied by Reagan associates.

SO the "experts" must be right and not his own son?

You freaks idolize reagan, and yet you wont admit that he wasnt a right wing loonie like cantor or ryan.

We all wish repubs were more like reagan, but they are lost on who raygun really was!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#146567 Mar 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>...

We all wish repubs were more like reagan,...!
The GOP would win a lot more elections if they were ... and have a lot less tolerance for Birfoons and TeaBaggers (correlation? Most certainly)
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#146568 Mar 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“ridiculous, patently false, frivolous, not worthy of discussion and venturing into the unreasonable”
U.S. DISTRICT JUDGE R. BARCLAY SURRICK
Is this the change that you voted for, Poopoo stain?
Now listen to what I am telling you. This is a continuing operation that involves many of the same people on both sides of the aisle in Washington. This is one of the reasons why no one wants to talk about Obama’s past. He is the product of a continuing intelligence operation, put in power to oversee the dismantling of the U.S., with the economy being the lynchpin of our destruction. Obama, Jarrett, and the Clintons are in constant contact with all high level operatives inside the DHS. Perhaps not directly in all cases but through their contacts. They are working together to see to it that the U.S. economy is brought down, robbing the people of their wealth and then blaming partisan politics for the crash. MUST READ AMERICA...BE VERY SCARED!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,654
Holiday Greetings 42 min Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 1 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,225
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mike 51,280
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web