BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146405 Mar 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your source, Poppo, as it is the Wall Street Journal, Murdoch-owned and right wing. Wonder what gutless fabricator and liar supreme LRS will have to say about those very flattering Obama numbers. Well, duck,'cuz it ain't gonna be compliments.
jakeleg, Canada is asking for you to off yourself immediately. I second the motion. Hurry up now, the world will be 100 times better off without you wasting precious resources. LMAO! squid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146406 Mar 10, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be an administration mindset that knows a 7.9 percent reduction; $28.7 billion in nondefense discretionary cuts won’t pay for the same level of service.
What the hell do you think is meant by “cut government spending” Mr. Liars? Problem is Republicans always want cuts in government spending when Dems are in office but Republicans can spend like drunken sailors without a word from you wingers.
Note you’ll never hear Rethugs say exactly what they want cut because they know the big three are so popular with the electorate. They cry and moan about cuts and when Obama makes the cuts they turn and accuse him of cutting services to Medicare or whatever. You people are nuts!
Nice "attempted" dodge. Remain stupid.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146407 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No, didn't forget. The important part is that he bought one! Why don't you also buy one to make your point?
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where Rogue Moron admits he prefers his selectively edited revisionist versions of stories, because they fit his pathetically narrow cowboy worldview.
"Cowboy"? I'm from Maine! But they still use horses for logging up there. My Uncle Dan had a team of New England work (draft) horses for decades.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146408 Mar 10, 2013
Obumbler is a crybaby! Waa Waa Waa

Location hidden

#146409 Mar 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another simple minded imp with violent fantasies and documented history of mental instability.
Just another troll remark. Can't attack the message, attack the messenger!

Location hidden

#146410 Mar 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where Rogue Moron admits he prefers his selectively edited revisionist versions of stories, because they fit his pathetically narrow cowboy worldview.
Her's where GB Moron admits she is a troll.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146411 Mar 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it? To whom? If you want to know, do a google search. It's easy to FIND! slavetard
There he is. Challenged to find an outlandish statement, he refers his questioner to Google. How sad to suck so.

Location hidden

#146412 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Gabby Giffords’s Husband Buys AR-15
Posted on March 10, 2013
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/gabby-gif...
Hey Libtards, ALL I did was list the TITLE and I did not post one word from the body of the article. I didn't write the title so why are you coming down on me?
Oh I know, you can't stand the title so you attack me! How infantile.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146413 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Posted on March 10, 2013
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/gabby-gif ...
<quoted text>
Again you shoot the messenger and not the message. Do you think one of your sources will even mention that he bought an AR-15 for any reason? Oh, I did go to your links both neither of them worked!!!
1. None of my "so called" sources posted this, negatively, positively or otherwise;

2. No wonder my link didn't work, I didn't supply. I just quote from the nazi link YOU supplied, word for word. What say you?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146414 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"Cowboy"? I'm from Maine! But they still use horses for logging up there. My Uncle Dan had a team of New England work (draft) horses for decades.
Rogue Moron, the cowboy mentality knows no boundaries. You can be an idiot in Maine just as well as Texas.

Duh.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146415 Mar 10, 2013
Instant replay with the right words (I swear this damn Topix suppresses some letters)--- anyhow, no excuse, I should double-check, I don't :

Again : 2. No wonder my link didn't work. I didn't supply one. I just quoted from the nazi link YOU supplied, word for word. What say you?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146416 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another troll remark. Can't attack the message, attack the messenger!
Poor Rogue Moron is too illiterate to function. That's why he pointlessly rambles here all day.

The message was one of violence, Rogue Moron, as is often yours. My reply was a poignant as can be.

Please keep your weak troll replies to yourself.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146417 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The housing bubble is to blame for the economic downturn and that was caused by Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. When bankers refused to make loans to unqualified people, the blacks who were unqualified sued the bankers for racial discrimination. And lawyers like Barrack Obama represented them.
The banks, knowing they would lose because of the law Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton wrote those laws started to approve SUB-PRIME loans. And the banks, knowing they were bad investment, sold them. But because some stupid people bought them, they blamed the banks.
Why does anyone sell anything? Because they no longer want them. It is up to the buyer to figure out why they are selling it. If the owner of the house is moving to a new city, that is a good reason. But if the house has termites, black mold, etc., you should be aware.
In the early 1970's Alabama had a law that said there had to be a termite inspection before you could sell it. A friend of mine bought a house and a few months later he found ... termites. So he went back to the seller. the law at the time said there had to be a termite inspection but it did not say the seller had to tell him what the inspection found so my friend got stuck with the repair bills. They have changed the law since then. But that is why the buyer must be aware!!!
And stop blaming other people because you were stupid!!!
I've totally debunked that grade 1 economic theory of yours several times, Rogue. And, as ususal, you were stuffed, had no comeback, but you just put it away for later, didn't you? And out it comes today, certain that I and others here forgot your silly little mortgager theory. It won't fly. Hell, I remember even using parables with traffic lights and all that to make you understand, all to no avail. Jimmy Carter was president in 1976, for heaven's sake, 25+ yrs prior to GWB. And there was no sign, not even a hint of a housing bubble with Clinton, quite the opposite. Your dear sweet friends that you defend delay, the rich s.o.b.'s who cheat, like the brokers, the mortgage middlemen and the bankers who made ANY loan to ANYone and as recompense cashed in huge bonuses, and not one of them in jail. Do you mean to tell me that the majority of people who over-borrowed are blacks? Your crooked friends profited from NO oversight by GWB aided by Alan Greenspan to make a short term profit, knowing full well that they HAD to be bailed out or else, when the day of reckoning came, as it was sure to do.

Your "lords" of the manor took a good home financing plan and rigged it. And you defend them, hell, you blame Carter who was president 25 years before GSB.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146418 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Posted on March 10, 2013
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/gabby-gif ...
<quoted text>
No, didn't forget. The important part is that he bought one! Why don't you also buy one to make your point?
I've tried, we've tried, lord knows, Rogue. He bought it to show how easily just about anyone can buy a killer assault rifle. Got it now? I think he even had a pic taken.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#146419 Mar 10, 2013
Jacques,
This is agonizing.
The guy's an astronaut, for Christ's sake. What's he trying to prove, anyway?
That he has a mental deficit or something?
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146420 Mar 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, Canada is asking for you to off yourself immediately. I second the motion. Hurry up now, the world will be 100 times better off without you wasting precious resources. LMAO! squid
LRS on playing touch football : "Okay, two things, guys. This is MY ball. This guy from another neighbourhood is too good. Either we ask him to leave or I quit and leave with my ball. Also, and even though I'm the worst player on our team, I know, I know, I suck, if you don't let me play, I walk out with my ball. Take it or leave it".

Why doesn't it say Kelseyville under your moniker?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146421 Mar 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
Obumbler is a crybaby! Waa Waa Waa
A very mature and adult comment.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146422 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Libtards, ALL I did was list the TITLE and I did not post one word from the body of the article. I didn't write the title so why are you coming down on me?
Oh I know, you can't stand the title so you attack me! How infantile.
Just don't post it. Unless INDICATED otherwise, what you post is whaat and who you are. DOH!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146423 Mar 10, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
This is agonizing.
The guy's an astronaut, for Christ's sake. What's he trying to prove, anyway?
That he has a mental deficit or something?
loose
No, he's trying to prove to intelligent people that gun lobbying nuts and the NRA are dangerous. And he's succeeding admirably well with , yes, intelligent people. The dumb ones are shooting at tin cans and missing and howling and drinking Bud Light and eating pork rinds. Cin Cin and bon appétit.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#146424 Mar 10, 2013
Poor birther, you still have a black president

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,154,288
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago