BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,901 - 128,920 of 177,350 Comments Last updated 31 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146392 Mar 10, 2013
Poppo wote:
Prove it! Of course you can’t because it’s not true Mr. Liars and can easily be proven false by any reputable fact checker.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-spendi ...
Hey Poopo, he is YOUR Rex Nutting being DEBUNKED!!!!
The Truth about President Obama’s Skyrocketing Spending Brian DarlingMay 24, 2012

Spending has skyrocketed under President Obama, but of late some are claiming that the opposite is true. Case in point: MarketWatch columnist Rex Nutting wrote,“Obama spending binge never happened,” and Politifact rated this statement “mostly true.”
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/05/24/the-truth...

Yep, repeat a lie often enough, and the Libtards will believe it!

Location hidden

#146393 Mar 10, 2013
Gabby Giffords’s Husband Buys AR-15
Posted on March 10, 2013

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/gabby-gif...

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#146394 Mar 10, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NO "Stretch". Obama should be HUNG or SHOT before a Military Firing Squa,if convicted.
And then con-servatives wonder why they can't win elections, you're post is a simple answer to that question.

If a president does not do what these nuts want they believe our president should be

>>>>>>> >>"HUNG OR SHOT BEFORE A MILITARY FIRING SQUA{D}"<<< <<<<<<<

Pitiful example of an American Hater!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#146395 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Posted on March 10, 2013
"As a illustration of the need for more stringent gun laws."

I'm sure you forgot to mention that little fact.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146396 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Posted on March 10, 2013
And yet it was said in the link : "Mark E. Kelly, gun-control proponent and husband to former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, recently purchased an AR-15 (an “assault weapon,” he called it)—which he now says he intended as an illustration of the need for more stringent gun laws.

Was Gifford lying? What's that photo? Who took it?

And you're quoting an ultra-conservative link again. How unbiased/neutral is that? At least, I am more honest and forthright. I would never have the gall to quote a link that's called, for example : " liberalbyte.com " or " progressivebyte.com " to disprove a conservative policy. What's the matter with you?

Location hidden

#146397 Mar 10, 2013
Now this is typical Libtardian Logic. Just because Bush submitted the FY2009 budget in early 2008, HE IS RESPONSIBLE. But the fact remains is that Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi REWROTE the budget, the Democrat controlled House and Senate passed it and ..... Pres. OBAMA signed it into law. And that means OBAMA is totally responsible for that budget.
But Rex Nuthead, and all the Libtards, claims the FY2009 Budget was Bush's!!! And that is how they can blame everything on Bush!!!

2009 United States federal budget
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Main article: United States federal budget

The United States federal budget for fiscal year 2009 began as a spending request submitted by President George W. Bush to the 110th Congress. The final resolution was approved by the House on June 5, 2008.[2] The final spending bills for the budget were not signed into law until March 11, 2009 by President Barack Obama, nearly five and a half months after the fiscal year began.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_Stat...

Location hidden

#146398 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Posted on March 10, 2013
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/gabby-gif ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet it was said in the link : "Mark E. Kelly, gun-control proponent and husband to former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, recently purchased an AR-15 (an “assault weapon,” he called it)—which he now says he intended as an illustration of the need for more stringent gun laws.
And you're quoting an ultra-conservative link again. How unbiased/neutral is that? At least, I am more honest and forthright. I would never have the gall to quote a link that's called, for example : " liberalbyte.com " or " progressivebyte.com " to disprove a conservative policy. What's the matter with you?
But is he going to 1) disassemble the weapon and 2) store the parts in different areas and away from the ammo? As will he keep it in his closet loaded?!? It doesn't say either way but you will gulp the red Kool Aide
Still stuck in a left hand turn? Sad very sad!

Location hidden

#146399 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Posted on March 10, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"As a illustration of the need for more stringent gun laws."
I'm sure you forgot to mention that little fact.
No, didn't forget. The important part is that he bought one! Why don't you also buy one to make your point?

Location hidden

#146400 Mar 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming Bush or stating a fact? Is that not where Bush left it, at 6,443?(March 4 2009). Do you really think that Obama's gonna go that low? He went from that very 6,443 to 14,300 in 4 years. Wow. Unprecedented, no?
As to the blame for the DJIA sinking to 6,443, you tell us who is to blame.
The housing bubble is to blame for the economic downturn and that was caused by Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. When bankers refused to make loans to unqualified people, the blacks who were unqualified sued the bankers for racial discrimination. And lawyers like Barrack Obama represented them.
The banks, knowing they would lose because of the law Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton wrote those laws started to approve SUB-PRIME loans. And the banks, knowing they were bad investment, sold them. But because some stupid people bought them, they blamed the banks.
Why does anyone sell anything? Because they no longer want them. It is up to the buyer to figure out why they are selling it. If the owner of the house is moving to a new city, that is a good reason. But if the house has termites, black mold, etc., you should be aware.
In the early 1970's Alabama had a law that said there had to be a termite inspection before you could sell it. A friend of mine bought a house and a few months later he found ... termites. So he went back to the seller. the law at the time said there had to be a termite inspection but it did not say the seller had to tell him what the inspection found so my friend got stuck with the repair bills. They have changed the law since then. But that is why the buyer must be aware!!!
And stop blaming other people because you were stupid!!!

Location hidden

#146401 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Posted on March 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you shoot the messenger and not the message. Do you think one of your sources will even mention that he bought an AR-15 for any reason? Oh, I did go to your links both neither of them worked!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146402 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No, didn't forget. The important part is that he bought one! Why don't you also buy one to make your point?
Here's where Rogue Moron admits he prefers his selectively edited revisionist versions of stories, because they fit his pathetically narrow cowboy worldview.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146403 Mar 10, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it! Of course you can’t because it’s not true Mr. Liars and can easily be proven false by any reputable fact checker.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-spendi...
Prove it? To whom? If you want to know, do a google search. It's easy to FIND! slavetard
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146404 Mar 10, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NO "Stretch". Obama should be HUNG or SHOT before a Military Firing Squa,if convicted.
Just another simple minded imp with violent fantasies and documented history of mental instability.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146405 Mar 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your source, Poppo, as it is the Wall Street Journal, Murdoch-owned and right wing. Wonder what gutless fabricator and liar supreme LRS will have to say about those very flattering Obama numbers. Well, duck,'cuz it ain't gonna be compliments.
jakeleg, Canada is asking for you to off yourself immediately. I second the motion. Hurry up now, the world will be 100 times better off without you wasting precious resources. LMAO! squid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146406 Mar 10, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be an administration mindset that knows a 7.9 percent reduction; $28.7 billion in nondefense discretionary cuts won’t pay for the same level of service.
What the hell do you think is meant by “cut government spending” Mr. Liars? Problem is Republicans always want cuts in government spending when Dems are in office but Republicans can spend like drunken sailors without a word from you wingers.
Note you’ll never hear Rethugs say exactly what they want cut because they know the big three are so popular with the electorate. They cry and moan about cuts and when Obama makes the cuts they turn and accuse him of cutting services to Medicare or whatever. You people are nuts!
Nice "attempted" dodge. Remain stupid.

Location hidden

#146407 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where Rogue Moron admits he prefers his selectively edited revisionist versions of stories, because they fit his pathetically narrow cowboy worldview.
"Cowboy"? I'm from Maine! But they still use horses for logging up there. My Uncle Dan had a team of New England work (draft) horses for decades.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146408 Mar 10, 2013
Obumbler is a crybaby! Waa Waa Waa

Location hidden

#146409 Mar 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another simple minded imp with violent fantasies and documented history of mental instability.
Just another troll remark. Can't attack the message, attack the messenger!

Location hidden

#146410 Mar 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Her's where GB Moron admits she is a troll.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146411 Mar 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it? To whom? If you want to know, do a google search. It's easy to FIND! slavetard
There he is. Challenged to find an outlandish statement, he refers his questioner to Google. How sad to suck so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min danetoo 68,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,948
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 31 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Grey Ghost 1,099,857
The monkey in the room 46 min hands on AR 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 3 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000