BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146482 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Labor Day weekend 2002 my baby brother married his girl friend of ten years. It was an atheist wedding and his best man was a .... lesbian. In fact there were three lesbian couples and one gay couple at the wedding.
I had taken my 11 year old granddaughter. It was one of those don't ask, don't tell moments! When she was 15 y/o I asked her about the wedding of Uncle Steve and she said she had figured out out the lesbian best man!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fourth time around with this yarn...sigh., yawn.
Not a yarn, fact!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#146483 Mar 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey CB, did you know that between 2011 and 2012, 6,700 Occutards were arrested but in the past four years only a half dozen TEA Partiers were also arrested? WHY? Because you are Fascists who will beat up anyone who disagrees with you. You'll slash their tires, stone them (Deerborn, MI) and you will commit all kind of crimes at far higher rates than Conservatives.
I have never been arrested. How about you CB?
I have never been the cause of any serious vehicle crashes, how about YOU?
I have never used or abused any drug either legal or illegal, and YOU?
<quoted text>
I you care about children, why do you promote abortion?!? What is it, 50 million babies have been aborted since Row v. Waid?
Yes, any death diminishes me. Usama bin Laden had a choice and he chose death so his death does not bother me.
You sort of live in your own world, do you not?

If not, where did I ever state I promote abortion?

My opinion, you live in your own distorted hateful little world, but also are wrong on many occasions.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146484 Mar 10, 2013
Wow, looks like it's Rogue Moron's rambling, drunk story time again.

Oh boy.

If Rogue Moron thinks he has wisdom to divulge (he does not), he should write a book instead of polluting a birfoon thread that no one will ever see.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#146485 Mar 10, 2013
Caller Rips Apart MSNBC Talking Head Over Drones!
&fe ature=player_embedded

Adam Carolla Rips Race-Baiting News Media & Coward Politicians
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146486 Mar 10, 2013
LibturdRsocialistTools wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Bing-Guy-Dong, still posting your obfuscating magical fantasies of the socialist Libturd left! C'MOR Bing-Giy-Dong in brain dead, brain washed, socialist, Libturd Obamanation, simply saying something is the Libturd version of the truth, does not make it so! Run along for your cool aid socialist tool!
Your truth Cmor is repetitiously posting dim-witted nonsense. And as proof of your fable you attempt to impress the thread with musings from the “UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA”(WOW IT MUST BE TRUE)

The assumption I suppose being that the sworn affidavit in Exhibit B (actually Exhibit A) posited by the good pseudonymous Reverend Kweli Shuhubia (Alias Brother Tom) somehow proves your case. The reality of course is that it proved he like you is a full-blown liar as the court so aptly found.(PSEUDONYM, AFFIDAVIT NOT NOTARIZED, JPEG FOR A SIGNATURE AND LORD KNOWS WHAT ELSE)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/18010847/Berg-v-Oba...

The truth of the matter is the judge found your childish drivel to be “RIDICULOUS, PATENTLY FALSE, FRIVOLOUS, NOT WORTHY OF DISCUSSION AND VENTURING INTO THE UNREASONABLE” and no matter how many times you proffer your folly, it will never be any more than just that.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#146487 Mar 10, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you don't care what the evidence says either.
Par for the course.
Oh well.
In addition,*Trayvon Martin's father told an investigator after listening to 911 tapes that captured a man's voice frantically callling for help that it was *not his son calling for help.

The new information is part of a trove of documents released by the Florida State Attorney today in the case against Zimmerman, who is charged with second degree murder for the Feb. 26 killing of Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old African American male.

Zimmerman, 28, is a multi-racial Hispanic man who volunteered for the neighborhood watch committee who claimed that he shot Martin in self-defense after the 6-foot tall, 160 pound teenager knocked him to the ground, banged his head against the ground and went for Zimmerman's gun.

Two police officers reported that when they arrived at the scene of the shooting, Zimmerman seemed to have a broken nose and bloodied face. One wrote that his "facial area was bloodied," and the back of his clothing was soiled with wet grass.

"Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of his head," Officer Ricardo Ayala wrote.

Another officer wrote, "I saw that Zimmerman's face was bloodied and it appeared to me that his nose was broken."

http://forums.5atexasfootball.com/printthread...

"you" MORONS have been DUPED by ...

LAME STREAM MEDIA!

... AGAIN!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#146492 Mar 11, 2013
YOUR DOCTOR TO BECOME 1-PERSON DEATH PANEL?
Government-funded 'mortality index' raises worries over Obamacare rationing

A government-funded “mortality index” study – which helps doctors determine whether a patient has a “good chance” of dying within the next 10 years – raises renewed concerns about health-care rationing under Obamacare.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/your-doctor-to-bec...
Nikki

Boise, ID

#146493 Mar 11, 2013
LibturdRsocialistTools wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit A:
Bing-Guy-Dong is a Libturd socialist trash heap permanently stuck on O'blunders @$$, adding nothing to America except what freebies he can rape off the backs of the hard working middle class, he is and always will be a pathetic low class troll socialist propaganda spreading virus! Wipe that Obummer fudge off your face its leaving a permanent stain!
Tool!
You know if your unable to deal with the substance of Popo's post(which you quite obviously cannot)just say so or dont respond.
Your making yourself look like a ranting dingbat...which you are obviously but why humiliate yourself?
Nikki

Boise, ID

#146494 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
YOUR DOCTOR TO BECOME 1-PERSON DEATH PANEL?
Government-funded 'mortality index' raises worries over Obamacare rationing
A government-funded “mortality index” study – which helps doctors determine whether a patient has a “good chance” of dying within the next 10 years – raises renewed concerns about health-care rationing under Obamacare.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/your-doctor-to-bec...
Ah,MORE garbage head paranoia....your a bottomless pool arent you?
truman

Boise, ID

#146495 Mar 11, 2013
The FIST wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry obamabot, maoniqqerbama will get his just dues. It just hasn't happened yet, and Canada will have a border issue in the future. Are you prepared? I am!
Wow.You gonna start an armed insurrection from Mom's basement
you Glenn Beck Butt Boy?
Your a sick racist bag of puss just like most righties.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146496 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE's the "plagiarism" ...dumchit!
The names ARE duly NOTED of who made the quote!
Therefore "you" ARE a "LIAR" ...
[as per USUAL]
You mean it was "Pogo wrote?". Explain.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146497 Mar 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Labor Day weekend 2002 my baby brother married his girl friend of ten years. It was an atheist wedding and his best man was a .... lesbian. In fact there were three lesbian couples and one gay couple at the wedding.
I had taken my 11 year old granddaughter. It was one of those don't ask, don't tell moments! When she was 15 y/o I asked her about the wedding of Uncle Steve and she said she had figured out out the lesbian best man!
<quoted text>
Not a yarn, fact!
A yarn CAN be made up, but it can also be "a tale that is exaggerated." (Oxford). It does not say repeated as such, but we all know you've told that one a million times.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146498 Mar 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Caller Rips Apart MSNBC Talking Head Over Drones!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M_QxiIQapRsXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Adam Carolla Rips Race-Baiting News Media & Coward Politicians
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Fed Up gets all his facts from youtube.

Interviewer : "Professor Einstein, how did you conceive your theory of relativity?"

Einstein : "Why, I get all my inspiration from youtube". It's my one and only source. My surest one".
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146499 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition,*Trayvon Martin's father told an investigator after listening to 911 tapes that captured a man's voice frantically callling for help that it was *not his son calling for help.
The new information is part of a trove of documents released by the Florida State Attorney today in the case against Zimmerman, who is charged with second degree murder for the Feb. 26 killing of Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old African American male.
Zimmerman, 28, is a multi-racial Hispanic man who volunteered for the neighborhood watch committee who claimed that he shot Martin in self-defense after the 6-foot tall, 160 pound teenager knocked him to the ground, banged his head against the ground and went for Zimmerman's gun.
Two police officers reported that when they arrived at the scene of the shooting, Zimmerman seemed to have a broken nose and bloodied face. One wrote that his "facial area was bloodied," and the back of his clothing was soiled with wet grass.
"Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of his head," Officer Ricardo Ayala wrote.
Another officer wrote, "I saw that Zimmerman's face was bloodied and it appeared to me that his nose was broken."
http://forums.5atexasfootball.com/printthread...
"you" MORONS have been DUPED by ...
LAME STREAM MEDIA!
... AGAIN!
Another of American er hmm Pravda Lady's authoritative sources : http://forums.5atexasfootball.com/printthread ...

So what're you wearing today, sloopy, er hmm patriot (ha ha) warrior?

Your report of exactly what happened between Zimmerman and Martin is described in detail in http://forums.5atexasfootball.com/printthread ...

It would seem that the people from forums.5atexasfootball were there when it happened. Why didn't they come to Zimmerman's assistance?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146500 Mar 11, 2013
LibturdRsocialistTools wrote:
<quoted text> This is not about sandy hook, it's disgusting that this socialist regime is using the death of small innocent children to push their anti gun anti constitution agenda! Don't be a woosie tool and stand up for your rights as an American too! So if a republican POTUS had purposed these limitations on your constitutional rights would you have just gone along with it? Absolutely not! Stop being a SHEEPLE!
Not unless you’re that unmistakable Socialist Ronald Reagan I suppose.

RONALD REAGAN HELPED PASS THE 1994 ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ronald-reaga...
quddis

Pittsburgh, PA

#146501 Mar 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Reason must be error?
Obama is a Kenyan Born Person,,Obama eats Marula Ripen Fruit man
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146502 Mar 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unless you’re that unmistakable Socialist Ronald Reagan I suppose.
RONALD REAGAN HELPED PASS THE 1994 ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ronald-reaga...
If you don't stop making LibturdRsocialistTools like the dolt that he is and regularly handing him his ass, it's only a matter of time before he tells you to go back to Africa, therefore to mind your own business and that you're a draft dodger.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146506 Mar 11, 2013
LibturdRsocialistTools wrote:
<quoted text>
So many capital letters, someone has lost it! LOL!
Bing-Guy-Dong You will always be a Libturd socialist trash heap permanently stuck on O'blunders @$$! You add nothing to America except what freebies you can rape off the backs of the hard working middle class you pathetic low class troll because all you are is a socialist propaganda spreading virus! Wipe that Obummer fudge off your face its leaving a stain!
“ridiculous, patently false, frivolous, not worthy of discussion and venturing into the unreasonable”
U.S. DISTRICT JUDGE R. BARCLAY SURRICK

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146508 Mar 11, 2013
LibturdRsocialistTools wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit A:
Bing-Guy-Dong is a Libturd socialist trash heap permanently stuck on O'blunders @$$, adding nothing to America except what freebies he can rape off the backs of the hard working middle class, he is and always will be a pathetic low class troll socialist propaganda spreading virus! Wipe that Obummer fudge off your face its leaving a permanent stain!
Tool!
“ridiculous, patently false, frivolous, not worthy of discussion and venturing into the unreasonable”
U.S. DISTRICT JUDGE R. BARCLAY SURRICK

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#146510 Mar 11, 2013
Hard Times wrote:
<quoted text>
That was then, this is now
Times are different today
Any more threats? Good thing you're but a small, yet oh-so-loud doltish minority. The US and Canada are probably the closest allies that ever existed in the history of the world. Over 5,000 miles of mostly unguarded border, no war for 200 years, both great democracies, together in prosperity and hard times, as in war and peace. Your loud and immature threats are taken with a graùn of salt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 53,061
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,224,603
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Gas Woman 69,825
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,213
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,951
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 9 hr boundary painter 1,175
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 10 hr boundary painter 1,650
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]