BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146303 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, they will not read it as it is on the Huffington Post.
Huffington Post reports what loony toon says.

Who cares?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146304 Mar 9, 2013
"Criminal, Drug dealer, deranged individual", ah Tootzie, I am none of those so why would you want to limit what I can own bu at then same time the bad guys have.

Feinstein :Legal to Hunt Humans
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#146305 Mar 9, 2013
Yep, things aren't looking to good Down Under three years after the Progressives took over Australia's government.
They are sooo Progressive the Chinese are getting upset.

Julia Gillard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Gillard
huffus

Pittsburgh, PA

#146313 Mar 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Obama will be impeached this Term,,,even Civil could break out
enough with Kenyan Born Obama lies

Location hidden

#146314 Mar 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the authorities are either too weak or stupid to resist 'Sharia", that does not mean it's legal any more than doing 100 in a 30 mph zone if the cops don't stop me.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, in Dearborn the cops enforce Sharia. But the cops will arrest you if you hand out Christian literature.
Yep,watch the video was Dearborn cops turn a blind eye to people throwing rocks at the Christians!!!

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan
radicalislam.org June 28, 2012

This extremely disturbing video shows what happened when a group of Christians tried merely to hold up signs about Christianity at the 2012 Dearborn, Michigan Arab Festival. The Christians were viciously attacked, verbally and physically, and ultimately stoned (see 9:30 minutes into the video).
http://www.infowars.com/american-muslims-ston...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146315 Mar 9, 2013
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do Bing-Guy-Dong, otherwise you would have ignored it! Tool!
Sorry, C-Mor, but pointing out how idiotic LRS's post is, kind of like I'm doing here to yours, is still way outside the register of interest.

Please grow at least a brain stem.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146316 Mar 9, 2013
huffs gas wrote:
youtuAlF07DgyI …
Obama will be impeached this Term,,,even Civil could break out
enough with Kenyan Born Obama lies
Sorry, gas huffer, neither of those things will happen, nor are they close to happening, outside the delusional sphere birfoons live in, which, as we know, no one cares about anyway.

It is fun to poke fun at you clowns though.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146317 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the authorities are either too weak or stupid to resist 'Sharia", that does not mean it's legal any more than doing 100 in a 30 mph zone if the cops don't stop me.<quoted text>
Yep,watch the video was Dearborn cops turn a blind eye to people throwing rocks at the Christians!!!
American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan
radicalislam.org June 28, 2012
This extremely disturbing video shows what happened when a group of Christians tried merely to hold up signs about Christianity at the 2012 Dearborn, Michigan Arab Festival. The Christians were viciously attacked, verbally and physically, and ultimately stoned (see 9:30 minutes into the video).
http://ww=stone-christians-in- dearborn-michigan/
Rogue Moron, you of course know the difference between stoning a person and throwing rocks at hateful idiots interrupting a peaceful gathering.

Those clowns are lucky they didn't get their arses beat, and they should rightly have been arrested.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#146318 Mar 9, 2013
Just the facts wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PLOZrLpNpiYXX&feature=you tube_gdata - Video Tube for YouTube
Breaking news: Leaked Documents Show US concentration Camps planned
HHHMMM, just can't figure out why fox news isn't running this urban legend every hour!

Location hidden

#146319 Mar 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, C-Mor, but pointing out how idiotic LRS's post is, kind of like I'm doing here to yours, is still way outside the register of interest.
Please grow at least a brain stem.
Is your son this defensive?

Location hidden

#146320 Mar 9, 2013
Holder admits to the Judiciary committee that the “Justice Department” intentionally refrained from bringing criminal charges against the bank officials of large banks caught in money laundering for Mexican drug cartels.(specifically HSBC) This means that our “Justice Department” is de facto complicit in money laundering for cartels. Why Congress is not impeaching Holder?

Location hidden

#146321 Mar 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, you of course know the difference between stoning a person and throwing rocks at hateful idiots interrupting a peaceful gathering.
Those clowns are lucky they didn't get their arses beat, and they should rightly have been arrested.
Soooo, you approve of assaulting people you disagree with? That is call Fascism!!!
And just what should they have been arrested for?
And you do know they won a major lawsuit against the Dearborn, MI DP for wrongful arrest, don't you???

COPS TO ANSWER IN COURT FOR 'STONING' OF CHRISTIANS
Lawsuit follows Michigan Muslim mob attack on believers
Published: 09/28/2012

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/cops-to-answer-in-...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146322 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, they cut back on all kinds of research like cancer but I did not see anything about them cutting back on Global Warming research! Or alternative energy research! I guess I know where Obama's priorities is and it sure isn't for extending people's lives!
Yep, some little girl will probably fie at at five because Obama does not care about children. The same reason why they stopped White House tours for children. He probably is think their mother should have aborted them!
Which brings me to another point, why not save a few bucks by stop funding abortions!
University research discovers hard truths of U.S. budget crisis
By Gabriel Debenedetti and Peter Rudegeair | Reuters
http://news.yahoo.com/university-research-dis ...
<quoted text>
I noticed that you, again, did not contest one of my points. Why you probably did not read the first paragraph of that link.
Was this in the link? "Yep, some little girl will probably fie at at five because Obama does not care about children"---as I said, and need I say more? You outdumbed the other post.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146323 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, in Dearborn the cops enforce Sharia. But the cops will arrest you if you hand out Christian literature.
I don't care what the cops do. Is Sharia enshrined as law in the United States?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146324 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, things aren't looking to good Down Under three years after the Progressives took over Australia's government.
They are sooo Progressive the Chinese are getting upset.
Julia Gillard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Gillard
Exactly what is wrong in Australia?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146325 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, you approve of assaulting people you disagree with? That is call Fascism!!!
And you do know they won a major lawsuit against the Dearborn, MI DP for wrongful arrest, don't you???
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/cops-to-answer-in-...
Wrong, Rogue Moron.

A. Throwing rocks is not stoning, not even in your pretend birfoon land, despite wnd birfoon headlines.

B. You're an even bigger idiot than previously thought if you think this has anything to do with your pretend motion of fascism.

C. Throwing rocks at idiots trying to invite violence still has absolutely nothing to do with sharia law.

D. Take your meds and please grow up.

Location hidden

#146326 Mar 9, 2013

Location hidden

#146327 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/cops-to-answer-in -...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Rogue Moron.
A. Throwing rocks is not stoning, not even in your pretend birfoon land, despite wnd birfoon headlines.
B. You're an even bigger idiot than previously thought if you think this has anything to do with your pretend motion of fascism.
C. Throwing rocks at idiots trying to invite violence still has absolutely nothing to do with sharia law.
D. Take your meds and please grow up.
Have you figured out why 6,700 Occutards were arrested between 2011 and 2012 but only a half dozen people have been arrested at TEA Party events between 2009 and 2012?
Now, I have never been arrested for anything, have you?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#146333 Mar 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you a few days ago, and Nebka is right. Sabre-rattling had nothing to do with it, the USSR just disintegrated from economic incompetence. At that time specifically, we could've had a nuclear war had anyone but Gorbachev been 1st secretary. They were desperate.
All war is with God.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146334 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Have you figured out why 6,700 Occutards were arrested between 2011 and 2012 but only a half dozen people have been arrested at TEA Party events between 2009 and 2012?
Now, I have never been arrested for anything, have you?
LOL at Rogue Moron.

When he makes of fool of himself he changes the subject.

What a sad old clown you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,115,604
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 2 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 5 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]