BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,841 - 128,860 of 174,961 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i know that. I am a very Liberal Democrat and i admire President Lincoln for his courage and Leadership.
In today's world President Abe Lincoln would not be considered a Republican. In fact he would look upon today's Republican Party with disdain
as would Reagan
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a search on Dearborn, Michigan.
I don't have to. It is not framed in U.S. law. It may be stupidly tolerated, amd it should not be, but it is not law. Same problems in Europe. They appropriate the streets and whole boroughs for themselves for prayer, and the authorities tolerate it. It's illegal as it is in Dearborn, I don't know why we don't put our pants on and just plain stop it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

LRS wrote:
Because the authorities are either too weak or stupid to resist 'Sharia", that does not mean it's legal any more than doing 100 in a 30 mph zone if the cops don't stop me.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do that, because I just heard on one of the alphabet news networks that Over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock from teenage mothers, it was a show about teenage pregnancy, and some posters that had been made to help make teenage girls think about getting pregnant, but the NAACP or some one didn't like it because it targets minorities, but they said they did that because of the high numbers in these communities, that they needed more education. So the black community would prefer that 70% of their new babies be born out of wedlock and to teenage girls perpetuating a dependency on the government? OK , now we can see where Oblunder is coming from! They don't even want to educate and fix the problems within their own communities? Rediculous! It's about time O'blunders people need to stand up and say no to this kind of PROPOGANDA which perpetuates misery within their own people!
That 70% are those that did not get aborted. About half of all black pregnancies are terminated by abortion. If it was not for that fact 90% of all black babies would be born out of wedlock.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, they cut back on all kinds of research like cancer but I did not see anything about them cutting back on Global Warming research! Or alternative energy research! I guess I know where Obama's priorities is and it sure isn't for extending people's lives!
Yep, some little girl will probably fie at at five because Obama does not care about children. The same reason why they stopped White House tours for children. He probably is think their mother should have aborted them!
Which brings me to another point, why not save a few bucks by stop funding abortions!
University research discovers hard truths of U.S. budget crisis
By Gabriel Debenedetti and Peter Rudegeair | Reuters
http://news.yahoo.com/university-research-dis ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Wojar who wrote yesterday that you had just written the dumbest post ever. Well, you've outdone yourself with the above. Bravo.
I noticed that you, again, did not contest one of my points. Why you probably did not read the first paragraph of that link.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Naw, they will not read it as it is on the Huffington Post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i know that. I am a very Liberal Democrat and i admire President Lincoln for his courage and Leadership.
In today's world President Abe Lincoln would not be considered a Republican. In fact he would look upon today's Republican Party with disdain
as would Reagan
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>as would Reagan
nebka was wrong but you are right. Reagan was a CONSERVATIVE Republican and the Country Club RINO's have been running the GOP ever since he left office.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the authorities are either too weak or stupid to resist 'Sharia", that does not mean it's legal any more than doing 100 in a 30 mph zone if the cops don't stop me.
Ah, in Dearborn the cops enforce Sharia. But the cops will arrest you if you hand out Christian literature.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, they will not read it as it is on the Huffington Post.
Huffington Post reports what loony toon says.

Who cares?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

"Criminal, Drug dealer, deranged individual", ah Tootzie, I am none of those so why would you want to limit what I can own bu at then same time the bad guys have.

Feinstein :Legal to Hunt Humans
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Yep, things aren't looking to good Down Under three years after the Progressives took over Australia's government.
They are sooo Progressive the Chinese are getting upset.

Julia Gillard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Gillard
huffus

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Obama will be impeached this Term,,,even Civil could break out
enough with Kenyan Born Obama lies

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, in Dearborn the cops enforce Sharia. But the cops will arrest you if you hand out Christian literature.
Yep,watch the video was Dearborn cops turn a blind eye to people throwing rocks at the Christians!!!

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan
radicalislam.org June 28, 2012

This extremely disturbing video shows what happened when a group of Christians tried merely to hold up signs about Christianity at the 2012 Dearborn, Michigan Arab Festival. The Christians were viciously attacked, verbally and physically, and ultimately stoned (see 9:30 minutes into the video).
http://www.infowars.com/american-muslims-ston...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do Bing-Guy-Dong, otherwise you would have ignored it! Tool!
Sorry, C-Mor, but pointing out how idiotic LRS's post is, kind of like I'm doing here to yours, is still way outside the register of interest.

Please grow at least a brain stem.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

huffs gas wrote:
youtuAlF07DgyI …
Obama will be impeached this Term,,,even Civil could break out
enough with Kenyan Born Obama lies
Sorry, gas huffer, neither of those things will happen, nor are they close to happening, outside the delusional sphere birfoons live in, which, as we know, no one cares about anyway.

It is fun to poke fun at you clowns though.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the authorities are either too weak or stupid to resist 'Sharia", that does not mean it's legal any more than doing 100 in a 30 mph zone if the cops don't stop me.<quoted text>
Yep,watch the video was Dearborn cops turn a blind eye to people throwing rocks at the Christians!!!
American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan
radicalislam.org June 28, 2012
This extremely disturbing video shows what happened when a group of Christians tried merely to hold up signs about Christianity at the 2012 Dearborn, Michigan Arab Festival. The Christians were viciously attacked, verbally and physically, and ultimately stoned (see 9:30 minutes into the video).
http://ww=stone-christians-in- dearborn-michigan/
Rogue Moron, you of course know the difference between stoning a person and throwing rocks at hateful idiots interrupting a peaceful gathering.

Those clowns are lucky they didn't get their arses beat, and they should rightly have been arrested.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Just the facts wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=PLOZrLpNpiY&feature=yout ube_gdata - Video Tube for YouTube
Breaking news: Leaked Documents Show US concentration Camps planned
HHHMMM, just can't figure out why fox news isn't running this urban legend every hour!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, C-Mor, but pointing out how idiotic LRS's post is, kind of like I'm doing here to yours, is still way outside the register of interest.
Please grow at least a brain stem.
Is your son this defensive?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Holder admits to the Judiciary committee that the “Justice Department” intentionally refrained from bringing criminal charges against the bank officials of large banks caught in money laundering for Mexican drug cartels.(specifically HSBC) This means that our “Justice Department” is de facto complicit in money laundering for cartels. Why Congress is not impeaching Holder?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, you of course know the difference between stoning a person and throwing rocks at hateful idiots interrupting a peaceful gathering.
Those clowns are lucky they didn't get their arses beat, and they should rightly have been arrested.
Soooo, you approve of assaulting people you disagree with? That is call Fascism!!!
And just what should they have been arrested for?
And you do know they won a major lawsuit against the Dearborn, MI DP for wrongful arrest, don't you???

COPS TO ANSWER IN COURT FOR 'STONING' OF CHRISTIANS
Lawsuit follows Michigan Muslim mob attack on believers
Published: 09/28/2012

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/cops-to-answer-in-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,082,363
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Eric 68,403
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••