BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146280 Mar 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think Sharia law exists in this country?
You are too illiterate to function.

Pam Geller thinks CPAC is infiltrated with sharia law.

Please learn to read.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146281 Mar 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You said you lived in Clownifornia but called South Dakota (was it?) your place of residence! Incredibly stupid of you slaveboy! LMAO!
Shitcago, Clownifornia ,any other city or state you love to disparage? Best country in the world eh? I suppose it is , if one substracts 35 million Californians and 3 million Chicagoans. Hmmm. Anyone else? You Speak of California and Chicago , and minorities the way Reagan spoke of the evil USSR empire. What's up with that?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146282 Mar 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think Sharia law exists in this country?
If I may butt in, NO, it does not exist as a U.S. law per se. It may be laid down in Moslem communities as Moslem scripture, as Mormons, Amish, and other sects do with their own scriptures, but it is NOT the law.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146283 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, they cut back on all kinds of research like cancer but I did not see anything about them cutting back on Global Warming research! Or alternative energy research! I guess I know where Obama's priorities is and it sure isn't for extending people's lives!
Yep, some little girl will probably fie at at five because Obama does not care about children. The same reason why they stopped White House tours for children. He probably is think their mother should have aborted them!
Which brings me to another point, why not save a few bucks by stop funding abortions!
University research discovers hard truths of U.S. budget crisis
By Gabriel Debenedetti and Peter Rudegeair | Reuters
http://news.yahoo.com/university-research-dis...
I think it was Wojar who wrote yesterday that you had just written the dumbest post ever. Well, you've outdone yourself with the above. Bravo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146284 Mar 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may butt in, NO, it does not exist as a U.S. law per se. It may be laid down in Moslem communities as Moslem scripture, as Mormons, Amish, and other sects do with their own scriptures, but it is NOT the law.
Do a search on Dearborn, Michigan.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146285 Mar 9, 2013

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#146286 Mar 9, 2013
Lol.......Birthers

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#146287 Mar 9, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i know that. I am a very Liberal Democrat and i admire President Lincoln for his courage and Leadership.
In today's world President Abe Lincoln would not be considered a Republican. In fact he would look upon today's Republican Party with disdain
as would Reagan
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146288 Mar 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a search on Dearborn, Michigan.
I don't have to. It is not framed in U.S. law. It may be stupidly tolerated, amd it should not be, but it is not law. Same problems in Europe. They appropriate the streets and whole boroughs for themselves for prayer, and the authorities tolerate it. It's illegal as it is in Dearborn, I don't know why we don't put our pants on and just plain stop it.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146289 Mar 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
Because the authorities are either too weak or stupid to resist 'Sharia", that does not mean it's legal any more than doing 100 in a 30 mph zone if the cops don't stop me.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146298 Mar 9, 2013
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do that, because I just heard on one of the alphabet news networks that Over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock from teenage mothers, it was a show about teenage pregnancy, and some posters that had been made to help make teenage girls think about getting pregnant, but the NAACP or some one didn't like it because it targets minorities, but they said they did that because of the high numbers in these communities, that they needed more education. So the black community would prefer that 70% of their new babies be born out of wedlock and to teenage girls perpetuating a dependency on the government? OK , now we can see where Oblunder is coming from! They don't even want to educate and fix the problems within their own communities? Rediculous! It's about time O'blunders people need to stand up and say no to this kind of PROPOGANDA which perpetuates misery within their own people!
That 70% are those that did not get aborted. About half of all black pregnancies are terminated by abortion. If it was not for that fact 90% of all black babies would be born out of wedlock.

Location hidden

#146299 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, they cut back on all kinds of research like cancer but I did not see anything about them cutting back on Global Warming research! Or alternative energy research! I guess I know where Obama's priorities is and it sure isn't for extending people's lives!
Yep, some little girl will probably fie at at five because Obama does not care about children. The same reason why they stopped White House tours for children. He probably is think their mother should have aborted them!
Which brings me to another point, why not save a few bucks by stop funding abortions!
University research discovers hard truths of U.S. budget crisis
By Gabriel Debenedetti and Peter Rudegeair | Reuters
http://news.yahoo.com/university-research-dis ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Wojar who wrote yesterday that you had just written the dumbest post ever. Well, you've outdone yourself with the above. Bravo.
I noticed that you, again, did not contest one of my points. Why you probably did not read the first paragraph of that link.

Location hidden

#146300 Mar 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
Naw, they will not read it as it is on the Huffington Post.

Location hidden

#146301 Mar 9, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i know that. I am a very Liberal Democrat and i admire President Lincoln for his courage and Leadership.
In today's world President Abe Lincoln would not be considered a Republican. In fact he would look upon today's Republican Party with disdain
as would Reagan
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>as would Reagan
nebka was wrong but you are right. Reagan was a CONSERVATIVE Republican and the Country Club RINO's have been running the GOP ever since he left office.

Location hidden

#146302 Mar 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the authorities are either too weak or stupid to resist 'Sharia", that does not mean it's legal any more than doing 100 in a 30 mph zone if the cops don't stop me.
Ah, in Dearborn the cops enforce Sharia. But the cops will arrest you if you hand out Christian literature.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#146303 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, they will not read it as it is on the Huffington Post.
Huffington Post reports what loony toon says.

Who cares?

Location hidden

#146304 Mar 9, 2013
"Criminal, Drug dealer, deranged individual", ah Tootzie, I am none of those so why would you want to limit what I can own bu at then same time the bad guys have.

Feinstein :Legal to Hunt Humans
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#146305 Mar 9, 2013
Yep, things aren't looking to good Down Under three years after the Progressives took over Australia's government.
They are sooo Progressive the Chinese are getting upset.

Julia Gillard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Gillard
huffus

Pittsburgh, PA

#146313 Mar 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Obama will be impeached this Term,,,even Civil could break out
enough with Kenyan Born Obama lies

Location hidden

#146314 Mar 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, in Dearborn the cops enforce Sharia. But the cops will arrest you if you hand out Christian literature.
Yep,watch the video was Dearborn cops turn a blind eye to people throwing rocks at the Christians!!!

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan
radicalislam.org June 28, 2012

This extremely disturbing video shows what happened when a group of Christians tried merely to hold up signs about Christianity at the 2012 Dearborn, Michigan Arab Festival. The Christians were viciously attacked, verbally and physically, and ultimately stoned (see 9:30 minutes into the video).
http://www.infowars.com/american-muslims-ston...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Portlandia 1,156,034
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 49,331
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 4 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 5 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]