BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,721 - 128,740 of 176,759 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice link, slaveboy! Try one that actually works. LMAO

Works for me. Even on my old Commodore. But not for you. Surprise.

Don't you have comments on the list Poppo submitted? Are you happy to take up the slack and pay the rich's share of income tax? Unless you yourself are a billionaire, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
Well, maybe not!
"We have a deficit problem. It has to be addressed," Sanders said, "but it cannot be addressed on the backs of the sick, the elderly, the poor, young people, the most vulnerable in this country. The wealthiest people and the largest corporations in this country have got to contribute. We've got to talk about shared sacrifice.
http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2011/03/ten_g...
Let's not forget the moochers who don't pay their fair share. Ain't that right slaveboy? LMAO Again, you should remain silent on all tax matters.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Libtards are sooo funny.
Wow...see what you did there? You took what i said....and you said it back to me!

Are you some sort of conservative Genius? I mean, that was so creative....clearly you are a college graduate...right?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAH AH
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Works for me. Even on my old Commodore. But not for you. Surprise.
Don't you have comments on the list Poppo submitted? Are you happy to take up the slack and pay the rich's share of income tax? Unless you yourself are a billionaire, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
I went back and tried the link again and it did come up this time. The OB RAG? LMAO!!!!! Take notes jakeleg, that was humor! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I went back and tried the link again and it did come up this time. The OB RAG? LMAO!!!!! Take notes jakeleg, that was humor! LMAO
You mean to say the whole list was a fraud, you mean to say that evryone one that list paid their fair share of taxes? Can you find a blog, a link, a publication that contradicts the OB "rag" and sets everyone straight, a publication that shows these corporations DO pay taxes?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to say the whole list was a fraud, you mean to say that evryone one that list paid their fair share of taxes? Can you find a blog, a link, a publication that contradicts the OB "rag" and sets everyone straight, a publication that shows these corporations DO pay taxes?
And what would you have said if I (or someone else) cited the OB Rag as a source? HaHaHa, that's what I thought!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Pulled your chain again!
Every time Rogue Moron is completely wrong and wholly inaccurate he pulls the "red herring" or "pulling your chain" responses.

As we all know, Rogue Moron is incapable of formulating a red herring, much less pulling anything other than his own withered pud.

How sad is it that a septuagenarian is a rambling troll in a birther forum. Way to make your family and country proud, Rogue Moron.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would you have said if I (or someone else) cited the OB Rag as a source? HaHaHa, that's what I thought!
I would've researched the seriousness of it, unlike you. For example, when you friend and accolyte Rogue cites the Washington Post, I take notice. Whe he cites Foxnews.com , I DON'T take notice.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Bloomberg is a blooming idiot progressive. He use to be a Democrat, then switched the Republican Party to get elected but he is now an Independent.
From Wiki:
Political party Democratic (Before 2001)
Republican (2001–2007)
Independent (2007–present)

Religion Reform Judaism
A reform Jew is no more a Jew than a Scientologist is a Christian.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, Bloomberg's a smart man, he just could no longer stand the company. The last 8 candidates who ran for the republican candidacy must've convinced him he made the right decision. Did you ever see such a bunch of zeroes, including Perry who said, not unlike GWB, that he was annointed by God himself. Oh no, Jeb is thinking of running. Has God gotten in touch with him too? Lol. Seriously, that is good news. Charlie McCarthy could rise from his wooden grave and beat him. 4 mores Dem years coming up for sure.
"Smart" is relative. Look at me, I have certain talents, but in other areas, I't not that smart. Bloomberg is smart on how to make money and very hard working. He is also self made.
From Wiki: Bloomberg worked as a parking lot attendant to pay his tuition.
But I think he has lost his way. And he should have remembered about what it took himself to earn his mega-money.
As far as the Bushs are concerned, they are not Conservatives and Jeb Bush would not be my first pick. But almost any Republican would be far better than Obama is now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

More Libtards acting the fool!

‘I Just Voted for Obama Because He’s Black’
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if Pres. Obama will Sequester the White House Easter Egg Hunt this year?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Pulled your chain again!
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time Rogue Moron is completely wrong and wholly inaccurate he pulls the "red herring" or "pulling your chain" responses.
As we all know, Rogue Moron is incapable of formulating a red herring, much less pulling anything other than his own withered pud.
How sad is it that a septuagenarian is a rambling troll in a birther forum. Way to make your family and country proud, Rogue Moron.
Calm down, calm down, or you'll blow a fuse.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would've researched the seriousness of it, unlike you. For example, when you friend and accolyte Rogue cites the Washington Post, I take notice. Whe he cites Foxnews.com , I DON'T take notice.
Yep, and when I see OB Rag, I dismiss it. Why is FOX the most watched news channel, jakeleg? LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bloomberg is a blooming idiot progressive. He use to be a Democrat, then switched the Republican Party to get elected but he is now an Independent.
From Wiki:
Political party Democratic (Before 2001)
Republican (2001–2007)
Independent (2007–present)
Religion Reform Judaism
A reform Jew is no more a Jew than a Scientologist is a Christian.
<quoted text>
"Smart" is relative. Look at me, I have certain talents, but in other areas, I't not that smart. Bloomberg is smart on how to make money and very hard working. He is also self made.
From Wiki: Bloomberg worked as a parking lot attendant to pay his tuition.
But I think he has lost his way. And he should have remembered about what it took himself to earn his mega-money.
As far as the Bushs are concerned, they are not Conservatives and Jeb Bush would not be my first pick. But almost any Republican would be far better than Obama is now.
You wrote : "But I think he has lost his way. And he should have remembered about what it took himself to earn his mega-money."

Really? You believe that a self-made rich man who took on the tobacco lobby and finished the job by making even the NYC outdoors smoke free, a rich self-made man who took on Coke and Pepsi and had their huge cinema containers reduced because of rampant obesity caused by sugar has lost his way, and what it took him to earn what he's got? And isn't it he who toughened the gun control laws? Not common man gestures, those?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
More Libtards acting the fool!
‘I Just Voted for Obama Because He’s Black’
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh, you liked that last one, didn't you? A democrat who voted for Obama cuz he's black. We'll give you that one. Still, not bad when you figure that all the other ones who answered the question were probably Republicans. What's that make it? 6 to 1?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Pres. Obama will Sequester the White House Easter Egg Hunt this year?
I hope so. Two dumb things he needs to sequester : The Easter egg hunt and the pardoning of the Turkeys.(I remember some Europeans asking me if pardoning of the turkeys meant the president was pardoning fellow Republicans).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "But I think he has lost his way. And he should have remembered about what it took himself to earn his mega-money."
Really? You believe that a self-made rich man who took on the tobacco lobby and finished the job by making even the NYC outdoors smoke free, a rich self-made man who took on Coke and Pepsi and had their huge cinema containers reduced because of rampant obesity caused by sugar has lost his way, and what it took him to earn what he's got? And isn't it he who toughened the gun control laws? Not common man gestures, those?
He thinks he has the right to tell others how to live. That is misguided. I've always thought he was idiot. His actions only back up my assertion.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and when I see OB Rag, I dismiss it. Why is FOX the most watched news channel, jakeleg? LMAO!
And you can't answer your own question? I will for you, then, it's free and just say "Thank you" when you're finished reading. I will write it slowly so you can read it a your own speed :

There is only one ultra right-wing coast-to-coast channel. There may be local ones, but we are focused on Foxnews nationally right now. Seeing as there are 41% of voters who trust Foxnews.com (down from 46%, oh oh),that leaves 59% for other centrist and centrist-left channels. If there was only one channel competing with FoxNews.com , which network do you think would get top rating? Do I have to answer that for you?

Oh, Hannity and O'Reilly have lost their rating shirts in Feb. Anderson Cooper and CNN are up, MSNBC is slightly down, but not as down as Foxnews.com .

Have I typed this slowly enough for you? Were you able to keep up?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so. Two dumb things he needs to sequester : The Easter egg hunt and the pardoning of the Turkeys.(I remember some Europeans asking me if pardoning of the turkeys meant the president was pardoning fellow Republicans).
Tell us, oh green teeth, why should the Easter Egg Hunt be axed? Obumbler is a failure through and through. Not to mention a liar and a fraud! DIMs are some seriously stupid people, really. jakeleg thinks it's funny to snatch "joy" from the hands of children. How big of you, jakeleg. jakeleg's problem is, he never stood for something, now he falls for anything. Gotta have a backbone to stand for something, jakeleg! And we know you don't have one. That's why you've been walked on your entire life.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks he has the right to tell others how to live. That is misguided. I've always thought he was idiot. His actions only back up my assertion.
No, a good leader sees his people morbidly fat, his duty is to counsel them and make laws in spite of themselves. Do you think we'd have seat belts and air bags, god, we wouldn't even have brakes on our cars if the govt did not make them mandatory. And if the govt did not force food suppliers to clean up their act and oblige them to label their containers and not put poison in them, what'd you think they'd do? Bloomberg was right to move on huge plastic cup reductions and smoking and guns.

Let me give you an example. Sodium. Too much of it is deadly. In the U.S., the govt has mandated maximum doses of sodium in prepared foods. Companies HAVE to abide. In Canada, the govt in 2011 announced a move to legislate lowering our sodium level to that of the safer U.S. level, as ours is much higher. Lobbyists moved in. Didn't take long. Soon after, govt cancelled the motion that was to be brought to parliament to reduce sodium and announced it had every faith that the industry would regulate itself and lower the sodium levels all by themselves. Hmmmm, still waiting. Companies that have been contacted by public service organisations have all said "no comment". So much for trusting the big guys.

Monsato is one of those companies. There should be a Nuremburg-type trial for companies like Monsanto.
Bloomberg is right on. Forza, Bloomberg.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago