BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,437)

Showing posts 128,721 - 128,740 of167,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Democrat To Rape Victim: A Gun Would Not Have Helped You

If you recall, Amanda Collins was the University of Nevada student who was raped at gunpoint in close proximity to the campus police station. Even though she had a concealed carry permit, she was not allowed to carry her gun on campus because it was a gun-free zone, which as we know, made it a safe zone for criminals.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/9738/democrat-to...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Yes, the Germans and French have a jump on diesel aircraft engines. While Teilert of Germany uses 2.0 L Mecredes engines as the core of their engines SMA of France developed a diesel engine from scratch.
Both of 4-stroke engines that are heavier than the Deltahawk 2-stroke engine. But Jet fuel, like diesel fuel, has sufficient lubricity so as not to require adding oil to the fuel fix as used in gasoline powered 2-stroke engines.
Cessna Introduces Jet-A Skylane
By Stephen Pope / Published: Jul 23, 2012
Cessna Aircraft unveiled a Jet-A version of the venerable Skylane at Oshkosh on Monday, an airplane that will boost the 182’s max speed to 155 knots, high-speed range to 1,160 nautical miles and certified ceiling to 20,000 feet, all while burning just 11 gallons of jet fuel per hour.

The new model, called the Turbo 182 NXT, will be equipped with a 230-horsepower diesel engine from French manufacturer SMA Safran.

Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/aircraft/pistons/ces...
The WWI era rotary engines,like used on the Fokker Triplane, used caster oil in the fuel mix so most of the pilots had chronic diarrhea! Poor Red Baron!!!
See, I know my aviation!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Democrat To Rape Victim: A Gun Would Not Have Helped You
If you recall, Amanda Collins was the University of Nevada student who was raped at gunpoint in close proximity to the campus police station. Even though she had a concealed carry permit, she was not allowed to carry her gun on campus because it was a gun-free zone, which as we know, made it a safe zone for criminals.
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/9738/democrat-to...
Youpose the wrong question. Question is not why was she not aloowed to carry a concealed weapon on campus, but rather what was a rapist with a gun doing on campus. If students , specially femaled students have to carry concealed weapons on campus ,this is a sad commentary on the state of our society, Rogue.

But, it is not a sad commentary, really. How many university students in the United States? 20 million? How many were raped at gunpoint last year?

Democrat was right, a gun may not only not have helped her, it may have had her killed, as upon seeing her go for it, the s.o.b.that raped her may have shot her dead right there and then, following with more shootings at anyone who may have tried to help her.

At our local university here, we have 20,000 + students. Imagine all of them armed...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes, the Germans and French have a jump on diesel aircraft engines. While Teilert of Germany uses 2.0 L Mecredes engines as the core of their engines SMA of France developed a diesel engine from scratch.
Both of 4-stroke engines that are heavier than the Deltahawk 2-stroke engine. But Jet fuel, like diesel fuel, has sufficient lubricity so as not to require adding oil to the fuel fix as used in gasoline powered 2-stroke engines.
<quoted text>
The WWI era rotary engines,like used on the Fokker Triplane, used caster oil in the fuel mix so most of the pilots had chronic diarrhea! Poor Red Baron!!!
See, I know my aviation!
I'm sure you do. The Focke-Wulf and P-47 Thunderbolt had radial engines, and both were formidable aircraft.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Oh, in 1986 I was stationed at Finthen Flug Platz, Maintz Germany and one day a half dozen of my fellow aviators when across the Rhine River to the grave site of the Baron von Richthofen, The Red Baron. He took along a bottle of schnapps and some shot glasses and toasted the Baron on his 94th birth day. The German civilians thought we were verrückt im Kopf.
And about a hundred feet away from his grave was the American section of American soldiers and family members who died during the occupation of 1918-1924. The French had the area west of the Rhine River while the Americans had the east side.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

This is the old Finthen Flugplatz where I was stationed 1985-1988. During WWII it was a German night fighter base and was never attacked because we did not know it was there.
My officer was in the parachute tower of the left of the hanger. The top had been closed off but they use to inspect, clean, dry and repack parachutes there. They had hosts in the ceiling for four parachutes.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flugpl...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Oh, in the back ground is the City of Mainz. where Gutenberg had his printing press. They have two universities there and about 25,000 students. I had two co-eds that liven in the apartment under my town home.
One Sunday morning at about six a.m. I was getting coffee and there was one of the co-eds kissing her boy friend through the car window. She was only wearing her panties! When she turn to return to her apartment she noticed me and I toasted her with my coffee mug!
My next door neighbors use to sun themselves on their back balcony. If they had their towels on the rail I assumed them were sunning in the buff so I would wish them hello away from the our joint railing.
But it was not unusual for a young lady to go topless in a park or at the local schwimmbad. My 13 y/o daughter wanted to go swimming but she would not believe me until we got there. Then she wanted me to leave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I know my aviation!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you do. The Focke-Wulf and P-47 Thunderbolt had radial engines, and both were formidable aircraft.
Yes, but some of the FW109's had V12 engines. The WWI engines were not radial engines but rotary engines in that the propellers were rigidly mounted to the engine and the whole engine spun. They were all 2-stroke engines and their throttles were always full open all of the time. They would regulate the power but cutting (grounding out) the magnetos. It can be easily seen and heard, on this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions no longer serve the purpose they once did. They're soon to be a relic. Every right a worker has is a direct result of the work of Unions? Right! HaHa! The government has no business in the private sector, period. Go hang out at the DMV today then come tell us how smoothly it operates. You're in the wrong country if you want a nanny government! Don't want to stray too far from that government teat, do ya? Well, entitlements are about to be cut as well as other wasteful spending. Then there are people like you who cheat on taxes! Did you ever square up with Clownifornia? Moocher! You really have no right to even open that trap of yours. Doofus!!!
DMV? Square up with California? Are you retarded are something Mr. Liars? Who goes to the DMV anyway and for what? As a matter of fact my plate tags are due at the end of the month and I’ll pay it as easily as I’m posting to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Now this was the French version of the "rotary" engine.
1918 WWI GNOME ROTARY AEROPLANE ENGINE STARTED
Yep, they used caster oil as a lubricant which gave the pilots the shits!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

And Jacques, this is a FW109 D9 which had a Jumo inverted V-12 water cooled engine. Please note the exhausts low and in a line. The radiator was up front.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fw_190_D-9_...

.....the D series [FW190] was rarely used against the heavy-bomber raids, as the circumstances of the war in late 1944 meant that fighter-versus-fighter combat and ground attack missions took priority. A total of 1,805 D-9s were produced. Production started in August 1944.
With the D version the power plant was changed from the radial engine of earlier models to an in-line 12-cylinder inverted-Vee liquid-cooled engine. The Jumo 213A generated 1,750 PS (1,726 hp, 1,287 kW), and could produce 2,100 PS (2,071 hp, 1,545 kW) of emergency power.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focke-Wulf_Fw_19...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Now the Hawker Sea Fury also had a radial engine but it was a sleeve-valve engine. NO over-head poppet valves. Good power and light weight but it "was check the gas and fill the oil tank".

Bristol Centaurus
The Centaurus was the final development of the Bristol Engine Company's series of sleeve valve radial aircraft engines, an 18-cylinder, two-row design that eventually delivered over 3,000 hp (2,200 kW).[1] It was one of the largest piston aircraft engines to enter production, and was introduced into service use towards the end of World War II.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Centauru...

And this is how a sleeve-valve engine works;
Now, imaging a large 18 cylinder, two-row sleeve-valed radial engine.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
DMV? Square up with California? Are you retarded are something Mr. Liars? Who goes to the DMV anyway and for what? As a matter of fact my plate tags are due at the end of the month and I’ll pay it as easily as I’m posting to you.
You do not answer a question with a question. squidspastic
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I know my aviation!
<quoted text>
Yes, but some of the FW109's had V12 engines. The WWI engines were not radial engines but rotary engines in that the propellers were rigidly mounted to the engine and the whole engine spun. They were all 2-stroke engines and their throttles were always full open all of the time. They would regulate the power but cutting (grounding out) the magnetos. It can be easily seen and heard, on this video.
Beautiful stuff. Merci. Danke.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Jacques, I have have said, I was raised in aviation, I have an IQ of 140 with an extremely high aptitude for mechanics.
In the old FAST (Flight Aptitude Test) I scored 430 out of 500. You needed 270 or higher to go to flight school. I did not realize how high a 430 was until after I returned from Vietnam and became a 20 year old instructor pilot and I started to go through student flight records. Out of over a thousand records I looked at only one guy had a higher FAST score than I did and he was one of my students.
In fact he was being fast tracked for the astronaut program and was the Army's second astronaut to go into space. I taught him how to fly helicopters as he was enroute to the Navy experimental test pilot (not the same as a maintenance test pilot) school, then an assignment at Edwards AFB before being assign to NASA.
In flight school I was number one in flight training but just above average in academics as I also have A.D.D. My class standing was 16 out of 114 so I was slotted to go to Medivac (AAMED) enroute to Vietnam but I bot bumped by another guy which left AAMOC (Aviation Maintenance Test Pilot) but they wanted someone who had actually turned recherche on aircraft so I went to Fort Sam Houston after Vietnam.
Oh, the gut who bumped me turned out to be a Maintenance pilot in a Medivac unit! He was across the runway from he at Long Binh Plantation.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In 2008, Obama claimed he was going to visit in 57 states,right here in our own country. Too bad Obama is an arrogant elitist who doesn't care about one single United States citizen.
No Frank, that would be George Bush the Younger.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, George Bush----D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, I have have said, I was raised in aviation, I have an IQ of 140 with an extremely high aptitude for mechanics.
In the old FAST (Flight Aptitude Test) I scored 430 out of 500. You needed 270 or higher to go to flight school. I did not realize how high a 430 was until after I returned from Vietnam and became a 20 year old instructor pilot and I started to go through student flight records. Out of over a thousand records I looked at only one guy had a higher FAST score than I did and he was one of my students.
In fact he was being fast tracked for the astronaut program and was the Army's second astronaut to go into space. I taught him how to fly helicopters as he was enroute to the Navy experimental test pilot (not the same as a maintenance test pilot) school, then an assignment at Edwards AFB before being assign to NASA.
In flight school I was number one in flight training but just above average in academics as I also have A.D.D. My class standing was 16 out of 114 so I was slotted to go to Medivac (AAMED) enroute to Vietnam but I bot bumped by another guy which left AAMOC (Aviation Maintenance Test Pilot) but they wanted someone who had actually turned recherche on aircraft so I went to Fort Sam Houston after Vietnam.
Oh, the gut who bumped me turned out to be a Maintenance pilot in a Medivac unit! He was across the runway from he at Long Binh Plantation.
I do notobut your high I.Q. score, but it does not sync with your political views and your lvoe of firearms. Most unusual.

As to me, I will spare you my I.Q. score and what one would have to know to embark on what it is I pursued. I did enjoy it, it was like going to school every day as one can learn so much living and working all over. I did humbly conclude that we are no better or worse than other nationalities, and vice versa, just different. VIVE LA DIFFÉRENCE.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Frank, that would be George Bush the Younger.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, George Bush----D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Corr : I do not doubt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

I know you Libtards think we are still in Global Warming but I am very concerned about Global Cooling as it has the most potential to bring famine and I don't want to be anywhere hear a big city when it comes. And I think Obama knows that too.
Starvation is a great motivator. It brought about the Mongol invasion of china and the French Revolution. Yes, I can see hundreds of thousands of people marching on Washington DC for food. What's Obama going to say? "Let them eat cake"?

....Besides intimidation, the upcoming food riots or the arrest of bloggers like myself, I can’t really pin point many uses.....
http://lastresistance.com/1540/police-chief-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 128,721 - 128,740 of167,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,032,976
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Point 46,974
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 16 min Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 19 min Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 22 min Tired 637
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 30 min Rediculous 3,774
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 32 min Rediculous 253
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 95,931
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance