BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,701 - 128,720 of 177,535 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146093 Mar 8, 2013
A new song for America -- wasting away in Sequesterville
By Cal Thomas
Published March 07, 2013
FoxNews.com

The Broadway musical "Annie" is enjoying another revival on Broadway. The show opened during the Carter administration when America was in need of some optimism. "The sun'll come out tomorrow," sang Annie, and with the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980, for a while, it did.
Now we're back in "Hooverville," the name given to shanty towns that popped up during the Great Depression. It isn't that bad yet, though the Obama administration is forecasting gloom and doom if Republicans don't cave on another tax increase.
"We'd like to thank you Herbert Hoover for really showing us the way," sang the fictional residents of "Hooverville" in "Annie." Now, I think we need an updated song that reflects what this administration has given us and so I offer these original lyrics to be sung to the tune of "Margaritaville." All together now:

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/07/new...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146094 Mar 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The musical Annie is enjoying another revival on Broadway. The show opened during the Carter administration when America was in need of some optimism.“The sun’ll come out tomorrow,” sang Annie, and with the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980 ...
Read more at http://www.sportballa.com/2013/03/herbert-cla...
...the sun vanished over the horizon.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146095 Mar 8, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The Koran proves that Muhammad (Peace Be Unbeknownst to Him) was a pedophile who married a 9 year old pre-pubescent girl.
That's news? Tell me something I don't know. I've written the very same words at least three times in the last year. Copyycat.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146096 Mar 8, 2013
PS : And yet Rogue, who is reading and understanding-challenged inspite of a 140 I.Q., keeps repeating what a Moslem lover I am. I just said, a few posts earlier, that it was the worst religion since humans first walked the earth. Before that, the Mohamad pedophile thing. He will either not read it, he will not understand it or he will ignore it and come back in a few weeks and declare what a Moslem lover I am.

Plus ça change, plus c'est pareil.

Location hidden

#146097 Mar 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. And outright fool. Quote me someone , anyone, gay OR straight, or bi for that matter, who ever said that the putting to death and persecution of gays and lesbians in Muslim countries that they were not upset. I'm taking you up on this one, as per so many others, Rogue, as you just issued another out-and-out statement with nothing to lean on. Go ahead. And, why do you make responsible the people who are pro-democracy and who defend gay rights for the idiocies that Iran emits (like you) on there being no gays in Iran?
Pedophilia worldwide was rampant in the 80s and 90s while Ratzinger (the jsut-resigned pope, fyi) was prefect of the Congregation of the Faith, the Vatican agency tasked to deal with this problem. It is fairly well known that he ignored what was going on, even had offending clergy transferred again and again onto unsespecting parishioners. Did you also know that at the Vactican, and for a month now, no credit card or ATM transactions are allowed on account of Vatican bank money laundering? Why are the assembled cardinals,at this very moment, not able to even come up with a date for conclave? You're ignoring all this? Why?
Loose is wrong. And his threat to attack Moslems is laughable. Let him, as the Moslems, probably owning the worst religion since humans walked the earth, has plenty to be attacked on.
Ah Gay rights, like straight rights, are spelled out in the Bill of Rights and the Bill of Rights does not spell out anyone has the right to marry anyone they want, does it? I dare say there is more presidence for plural heterosexuality marriages than gay marriages.
And there you go again about the Pope. You do know Pope Benedict XVI went to Sicily and made an Act of Contrition, don't you?
Oh, he was not Pope Ratzinger!!! And you need to show more respect for that office as YOU demand for Pres. Obama!

A papal act of contrition over abuse scandal
Published 4:00 am, Thursday, April 22, 2010
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/editorials/arti...

That is assuming you know what an Act of Contrition is!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146099 Mar 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Gay rights, like straight rights, are spelled out in the Bill of Rights and the Bill of Rights does not spell out anyone has the right to marry anyone they want, does it? I dare say there is more presidence for plural heterosexuality marriages than gay marriages.
And there you go again about the Pope. You do know Pope Benedict XVI went to Sicily and made an Act of Contrition, don't you?
Oh, he was not Pope Ratzinger!!! And you need to show more respect for that office as YOU demand for Pres. Obama!
What is wrong with you? More respect? Mind showing me NOW where I showed lack of respect for the pope?Did I call him insulting names like you daily do Obama - want me to recite the litany of foul names you and birther ilk call him?--- and you show your ignorance once more of both church and religion, not to mention the Vatican government. I told you what Ratzinger did before he was pope, and what that entailed but you did not get it.

Penitence in Sicily? In the land of the Mafia and Cosa Nostra? I would be curious to know who he visited whilst there. Should be interesting.

But respect I have for him and his office. What I have said about his ignoring pedophilia worldwide and the Vatican bank are not a lack of respect, but something that has and more and more been and is reported even by Foxnews.com as it just won't go away. I have a lot more respect for the pope than you have for your president. The names you call him! Shame on you, and thereafter accusing me of foul-mouthing the pope in name, which I just don't do.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146101 Mar 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what an act of contrition is. Oh, btw, why was he so contrite?

But you have no idea what an act of contrition is, do you? You should make several acts of contrition, starting with your asking for contrition for dancing on that poor young woman's grave following her death at the hands of a lion, or your rejoicing of JFK jr's death because he dared challenge the rules of aviation, or Martin's death at the hands of Zimmerman simply because he was wearing a hoodie - he deserved death for a fashion faux-pas, right? Great.

Start contriting, Rogue.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146102 Mar 8, 2013
And Rogue, what about this question? "Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. An outright fool. Quote me someone , anyone, gay OR straight, or bi for that matter, who ever said that the putting to death and persecution of gays and lesbians in Muslim countries that they were not upset. I'm taking you up on this one"

Why didn't you answer it? Have you not learned your lesson yet, how long does it take for common sense to sink in? Don't make assertions you cannot back up. Say instead "I think, I believe, I reckon, I opine, I guess", not state facts that are not facts. And my advice is free, like your free defence of the gazimillionaires.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146107 Mar 8, 2013
mmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you keep your bullsh!t up there in canada!
Coming from up here makes it untrue? What a boorish dumb reply. And you hide, what a hypocrite and liar. To remain anonymous and hide a true name is one thing, but to become anonymous from being anonym, well, only an ignorant birther or tea partyer would do that.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146108 Mar 8, 2013
...ous
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146109 Mar 8, 2013
mmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
but did you know them protests stopped after the shooting? mmmmmmm...
Ignorant anonymous coward and chicken blogger. And no, they did not stop,(protests), so much so, the continuing and unstoppable protests were the major factor in getting the hell out of Vietnam and saving thousands of young American lives, as over 55,000 had already died in vain. The problem with the anti-war movement and the protestors is that they turned out to be right. Bosses don't like employees to be right. The government is the same, hates it when the people are right.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#146110 Mar 8, 2013
LOL..Birthers!

This thread is always good for a daily giggle!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146111 Mar 8, 2013
mmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
but I bet you are into mike bloomberg
Well, one day, republican Michael Bloomberg looked around, saw Romney, Ryan, Palin, GWB, Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Oliver North, Trump, the pizza king, Perry, Taitz, Limbaugh, O'reilly, Murdoch, etc, were all republicans like him and he said, "OMG, gotta jump this ship". And he did. As intelligentd and common-sense Christie may soon do and maybe many others.

Location hidden

#146112 Mar 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The musical Annie is enjoying another revival on Broadway. The show opened during the Carter administration when America was in need of some optimism.“The sun’ll come out tomorrow,” sang Annie, and with the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980 ...
Read more at http://www.sportballa.com/2013/03/herbert-cla ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
...the sun vanished over the horizon.
And when the sun rose the next day, there was President Ronald Reagan.

Location hidden

#146113 Mar 8, 2013
FFS- wrote:
LOL..Birthers!
This thread is always good for a daily giggle!
I agree, Libtards are sooo funny.

Location hidden

#146114 Mar 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/editorials/arti ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? More respect? Mind showing me NOW where I showed lack of respect for the pope?Did I call him insulting names like you daily do Obama - want me to recite the litany of foul names you and birther ilk call him?--- and you show your ignorance once more of both church and religion, not to mention the Vatican government. I told you what Ratzinger did before he was pope, and what that entailed but you did not get it.
Penitence in Sicily? In the land of the Mafia and Cosa Nostra? I would be curious to know who he visited whilst there. Should be interesting.
But respect I have for him and his office. What I have said about his ignoring pedophilia worldwide and the Vatican bank are not a lack of respect, but something that has and more and more been and is reported even by Foxnews.com as it just won't go away. I have a lot more respect for the pope than you have for your president. The names you call him! Shame on you, and thereafter accusing me of foul-mouthing the pope in name, which I just don't do.
Pulled your chain again!

Location hidden

#146115 Mar 8, 2013
mmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, one day, republican Michael Bloomberg looked around, saw Romney, Ryan, Palin, GWB, Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Oliver North, Trump, the pizza king, Perry, Taitz, Limbaugh, O'reilly, Murdoch, etc, were all republicans like him and he said, "OMG, gotta jump this ship". And he did. As intelligentd and common-sense Christie may soon do and maybe many others.
Bloomberg is a blooming idiot progressive. He use to be a Democrat, then switched the Republican Party to get elected but he is now an Independent.
From Wiki:
Political party Democratic (Before 2001)
Republican (2001–2007)
Independent (2007–present)

Religion Reform Judaism
A reform Jew is no more a Jew than a Scientologist is a Christian.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146116 Mar 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Among the 47% Who Pay No Income Taxes Is Mitt Romney Himself!
Who Else Doesn’t Pay Taxes? Top 10 Corporate Deadbeats and Slackers
1) Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings.
2) Bank of America received a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS last year, although it made $4.4 billion in profits and received a bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department of nearly $1 trillion.
3) Over the past five years, while General Electric made $26 billion in profits in the United States, it received a $4.1 billion refund from the IRS.
4) Chevron received a $19 million refund from the IRS last year after it made $10 billion in profits in 2009.
5) Boeing, which received a $30 billion contract from the Pentagon to build 179 airborne tankers, got a $124 million refund from the IRS last year.
6) Valero Energy, the 25th largest company in America with $68 billion in sales last year received a $157 million tax refund check from the IRS and, over the past three years, it received a $134 million tax break from the oil and gas manufacturing tax deduction.
7) Goldman Sachs in 2008 only paid 1.1 percent of its income in taxes even though it earned a profit of $2.3 billion and received an almost $800 billion from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department.
8) Citigroup last year made more than $4 billion in profits but paid no federal income taxes. It received a $2.5 trillion bailout from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury.
9) ConocoPhillips, the fifth largest oil company in the United States, made $16 billion in profits from 2007 through 2009, but received $451 million in tax breaks through the oil and gas manufacturing deduction.
10) Over the past five years, Carnival Cruise Lines made more than $11 billion in profits, but its federal income tax rate during those years was just 1.1 percent
http://obrag.org/...
Nice link, slaveboy! Try one that actually works. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146117 Mar 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/editorials/arti ...
<quoted text>
Pulled your chain again!
Do you mind telling me why it is that, not knowing what you are talking about, your reply is "Pulled your chain again?". You do the same with red herring. Everyone here, including your birther and tea party ilk, know you're not able to continue the discussion on a subject you know nothing about, save the gossipy made-up calumnies you've picked up on Wnd.com or foxnews.com
pulled my chain, red herring. What a professional bs'er. No one's fooled, and as I said, not even your birther brethren.
It's not your lack of knowledge that is enervating, no, it's your puerile demeanour. You are like a child who, when caught with his hand in the cookie jar as you have just been with the pope and the insults to Obama, your reply is "Ahahaahaha, fooled you".
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146118 Mar 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
mmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Bloomberg is a blooming idiot progressive. He use to be a Democrat, then switched the Republican Party to get elected but he is now an Independent.
<quoted text>
A reform Jew is no more a Jew than a Scientologist is a Christian.
Face it, Bloomberg's a smart man, he just could no longer stand the company. The last 8 candidates who ran for the republican candidacy must've convinced him he made the right decision. Did you ever see such a bunch of zeroes, including Perry who said, not unlike GWB, that he was annointed by God himself. Oh no, Jeb is thinking of running. Has God gotten in touch with him too? Lol. Seriously, that is good news. Charlie McCarthy could rise from his wooden grave and beat him. 4 mores Dem years coming up for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bruce Rauner 1,101,865
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Bluto 49,517
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 min Lawrence Wolf 63
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Rick Moss 69,094
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min truth-facts 46,385
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••