BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,661 - 128,680 of 177,370 Comments Last updated 59 min ago
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#146041 Mar 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can run. You should look into it. You just might be the next Pope!
I'm not into little boys - leave that to you.......
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146042 Mar 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what were they spending their money on? Trying to counter our Pershing II missiles? How about Star Wars?
Ya know they staged a anti-ballistic missile test in the Kwajalein Atoll. They had it rigged that as soon as the missile warhead detected the laser, the warhead would explode. But the Rooskies thought we had a high powered laser that could destroy missile warheads and that freaked them out! Yep, Ronny bluffed the Rooskies.
For Pete's sake, the US did the same thing. Sent up some kind of missile, fixed it so it would 'draw" intercepting missile to it, and even with THAT kind of advantage, they missed. They still, 20+ years later, don't have it right. The USSR was already spending disproportionally on defence, long before star wars. The reason it didn't implode when Carter was president is they were just into the war in Afghanistan. Afghnanistan helped finish off the Soviet Union, with much, much assistance from John Paul II who is, in the final analysis , much of the reason the USSR went down. Stalin had once asked his advisors, "wno is this pope, how many divisions does he have?" Well , they were to find out 35 years or so later. Vatican money did the USSR in , supporting for militants in Poland and spreading like wild fire through the satellites,with the last straw in Prague and the release of poet Vaclav Havel (what a man, eyes like burning coals) who became president of Czechoslovakia. Reagan was a mere witness, had nothing to do with the USSR's collapse.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146043 Mar 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so easy because during the 80's The Soviet govermnent spent more money than they really had and political and economic changes were takeing place and nothing could stop it<quoted text>
But he has not figure out why China has not dumped their government!
Maybe they remember the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989. They never found the man who held up the tank. He sort of disappeared!
Yeah, like the Kent State students, who disappeared 6 ft under.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146044 Mar 7, 2013
Jaquesoff Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just O'blunder does! Mind and soul! HEIL!
Hey, you got the nazi Heil correct. Not Hail ,ha ha, anymore. And you're welcome

Now work on that other nazi "Mien" (sic)(Jaquesoff Ottatwit tm reg'd)

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#146045 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like the Kent State students, who disappeared 6 ft under.
Sadly a dark stain on our history

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#146046 Mar 7, 2013
lol
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146047 Mar 7, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly a dark stain on our history
It is indeed, even in the finest of countries. Rogue thinks there were not enough killed and that anyone within a radius of 100 feet, taking part or not in the protest, was guilty and deserved to be shot.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#146048 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you got the nazi Heil correct. Not Hail ,ha ha, anymore. And you're welcome
Now work on that other nazi "Mien" (sic)(Jaquesoff Ottatwit tm reg'd)
Who's Crying Now ...???


FROM: Teumessian Fox

"The President has failed us"
and more people are seeing this;

Election bump over,

Obama approval drops to 43 percent: <<--<<< [000ps]
Reuters/IPSOS poll[tears]

http://news.yahoo.com/election-bump-over-obam...

The public is turning against him and he will not regain any support by forcing things on us we don't want.

...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146049 Mar 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As another Libtard bites the dust. Ah, lions are not cute little Kitty Cats. Not only do I not feel sorry for her, after her parents response, I do not feel sorry for them either. It is obvious they raised her to be a good Libtard!
Pretty much like saying Rogue got what he deserved when his plane crashed. Or had Rogue played with model planes and helicopters he’d be alive today. Or when Rogues parents say he died doing what he loved some idiot says his parents musta raised a birfoon.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146050 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Crying Now ...???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1jpPO8XB6CMXX
FROM: Teumessian Fox
"The President has failed us"
and more people are seeing this;
Election bump over,
Obama approval drops to 43 percent: <<--<<< [000ps]
Reuters/IPSOS poll[tears]
http://news.yahoo.com/election-bump-over-obam...
The public is turning against him and he will not regain any support by forcing things on us we don't want.
...
I fail to see the relevance with my post referring to your nazi friend Jaquesoff.

Anyhow, not to worry, it's early in the game, Obama's got the Repubs in Congress split now, all they can do is fillibuster and annoy even their colleagues who are off lunching with Obama. Wait and see.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#146051 Mar 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much like saying Rogue got what he deserved when his plane crashed. Or had Rogue played with model planes and helicopters he’d be alive today. Or when Rogues parents say he died doing what he loved some idiot says his parents musta raised a birfoon.
Yeah and JFK jr made a mistake, he deserved to die too. Roy of Siefried and Roy, he wass lucky he wasn't killed, but Rogue would say he also deserved to die, like that 26-yr-old kid in the feeding pen. And those stupid lawyers and doctors who just cannot fly properly even though Rogue instructs them, they deserve to die too. And Martin, why, he dared wear a hoodie (I admit I think they're stupid apparels, but I'm not sure I'd kill someone wearing one) so Zimmerman rightfully killed him.

Oh, all of them libtards (Rogue, tm reg'd) too. They all voted Obama, even JFK jr. Somehow, Rogue knows all this.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146052 Mar 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much like saying Rogue got what he deserved when his plane crashed. Or had Rogue played with model planes and helicopters he’d be alive today. Or when Rogues parents say he died doing what he loved some idiot says his parents musta raised a birfoon.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and JFK jr made a mistake, he deserved to die too. Roy of Siefried and Roy, he wass lucky he wasn't killed, but Rogue would say he also deserved to die, like that 26-yr-old kid in the feeding pen. And those stupid lawyers and doctors who just cannot fly properly even though Rogue instructs them, they deserve to die too. And Martin, why, he dared wear a hoodie (I admit I think they're stupid apparels, but I'm not sure I'd kill someone wearing one) so Zimmerman rightfully killed him.
Oh, all of them libtards (Rogue, tm reg'd) too. They all voted Obama, even JFK jr. Somehow, Rogue knows all this.
I learned long ago that if you drove between the lines, stayed at a reasonable speed, did not drink and drive, there is a good chance you will be involved in an accident. And if you are involved in an accident, it was probably caused by the other guy.
And it does not matter if you are driving a car, truck, motorcycle, boat, plane, helicopter, etc. The way I understand it, this young intern entered a cage with an animal in it against policy, and she paid with her life.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146053 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you a few days ago, and Nebka is right. Sabre-rattling had nothing to do with it, the USSR just disintegrated from economic incompetence. At that time specifically, we could've had a nuclear war had anyone but Gorbachev been 1st secretary. They were desperate.
Actually I give Obama credit for the jump in the stock market since last Friday when Sequestering kicked in. The Republicans did not cave and the investors like that. And they also know that the sequester will probably end on October 1 of this year.
Oh, did you notice Obama's poll numbers? They are below 50!!! Obama has overplayed his hand, and the people know it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146054 Mar 7, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and JFK jr made a mistake, he deserved to die too. Roy of Siefried and Roy, he wass lucky he wasn't killed, but Rogue would say he also deserved to die, like that 26-yr-old kid in the feeding pen. And those stupid lawyers and doctors who just cannot fly properly even though Rogue instructs them, they deserve to die too. And Martin, why, he dared wear a hoodie (I admit I think they're stupid apparels, but I'm not sure I'd kill someone wearing one) so Zimmerman rightfully killed him.
Oh, all of them libtards (Rogue, tm reg'd) too. They all voted Obama, even JFK jr. Somehow, Rogue knows all this.
FYI

"The lion had been fed, the young woman was cleaning the large enclosure, and the lion was in the small cage. The gate of the cage was partially open, which allowed the lion to lift it up with his paw," said Hadden. "He ran at the young lady."
http://www.ctpost.com/news/crime/article/Coro...

And Rogue will love this!

A LION REPORTEDLY ATTACKED A MAN AND WOMAN HAVING SEX IN A BUSH IN AFRICA, KILLING THE WOMAN.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/lion...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#146055 Mar 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI
"The lion had been fed, the young woman was cleaning the large enclosure, and the lion was in the small cage. The gate of the cage was partially open, which allowed the lion to lift it up with his paw," said Hadden. "He ran at the young lady."
http://www.ctpost.com/news/crime/article/Coro...
And Rogue will love this!
A LION REPORTEDLY ATTACKED A MAN AND WOMAN HAVING SEX IN A BUSH IN AFRICA, KILLING THE WOMAN.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/lion...
Sex is very dangerous in many places in Africa.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146056 Mar 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is very dangerous in many places in Africa.
He pretty much had things under control til that damn lion showed up Frank.

"Unfortunately the woman, who was also known as Mai Desire, was mauled to death by the lion, but her boyfriend managed to escape naked and he was only wearing a condom,"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/lion...

Guess he didn’t have that Obama magic.

OBAMA GOES TO GOP LIONS' DEN -- AND MAULS THE LIONS.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/29/obam...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#146057 Mar 7, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not into little boys - leave that to you.......
Wow! This weirdo somehow takes a post about the Pope and turns it into some perversion about little boys. Ahem, you're slip is showing. LMAO

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146069 Mar 8, 2013
Jaquesoff Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Because.......
libtards are up-tight self absorbed narsacistic bullies who can't relax unles they are telling others what to do or think and can't have a thought of their own that wasn't pounded in their simple minded heads by socialist libtards propaganda professor hippies who specialize in brain washing the youth of America with what ever the Uber rich Hollywood idiots tell them to think!
Slam dunk, libtards are stupid! TWICE!
That would be the lying fact retardant magical thinking birfoon. The thoughtless wonder who accepts internet gossip as gospel and official state testimony as suspect. The simple minded fool who deludes himself into believing his fables are real and could possibly have a chance of influencing the sane. The ignorant birfoon who has been laughed out of every court in the country yet keeps on trucking like the ignorant fool he was born to be. That would be you Cmor.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146070 Mar 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes of any sort will not solve our problem.
Among the 47% Who Pay No Income Taxes Is Mitt Romney Himself!

Who Else Doesn’t Pay Taxes? Top 10 Corporate Deadbeats and Slackers

1) Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings.

2) Bank of America received a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS last year, although it made $4.4 billion in profits and received a bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department of nearly $1 trillion.

3) Over the past five years, while General Electric made $26 billion in profits in the United States, it received a $4.1 billion refund from the IRS.

4) Chevron received a $19 million refund from the IRS last year after it made $10 billion in profits in 2009.

5) Boeing, which received a $30 billion contract from the Pentagon to build 179 airborne tankers, got a $124 million refund from the IRS last year.

6) Valero Energy, the 25th largest company in America with $68 billion in sales last year received a $157 million tax refund check from the IRS and, over the past three years, it received a $134 million tax break from the oil and gas manufacturing tax deduction.

7) Goldman Sachs in 2008 only paid 1.1 percent of its income in taxes even though it earned a profit of $2.3 billion and received an almost $800 billion from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department.

8) Citigroup last year made more than $4 billion in profits but paid no federal income taxes. It received a $2.5 trillion bailout from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury.

9) ConocoPhillips, the fifth largest oil company in the United States, made $16 billion in profits from 2007 through 2009, but received $451 million in tax breaks through the oil and gas manufacturing deduction.

10) Over the past five years, Carnival Cruise Lines made more than $11 billion in profits, but its federal income tax rate during those years was just 1.1 percent
http://obrag.org/...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#146071 Mar 8, 2013
This has to be a misprint!

7) Goldman Sachs in 2008 only paid 1.1 percent of its income in taxes even though it earned a profit of $2.3 billion and received an almost $800 billion from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min EasyEed 1,100,153
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Brian_G 46,309
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 2 hr peter osterman 7
Abby 8-29 2 hr Julie 10
Amy 8-29 5 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••