BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,621 - 128,640 of 174,964 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

To my surprise the Egyptian military is still keeping the smuggling of weapons to Gaza under control. Maybe this is why Obama allowed the transfer of the F-16's to them.
But it looks like Hamas is imposing a tax on construction material.
Gaza tunnelers to Reuters: Nearly 60 percent of the smuggling tunnels are closed down, while prices are going up. The blame game’s the biggest surprise:

Tunnel owner Abu Jamal said the Hamas government’s taxation of cement and the new price controls had made the smuggling of construction material through surviving routes unviable.

“The Egyptian campaign damaged our business gravely and conditions by Hamas here are forcing us to stop the work. Business is in sleep mode,” he added.

More at YNet, which elaborates on the Muslim Brotherhood’s calculations.
http://honestreporting.com/israel-daily-news-...
I had expected the new president of Egypt to purge the military of all non-Muslim Brotherhood supporters but it seems he has not been able to do so.
No one will ever have all the same information the any president has at his disposal so in the case of the transfer of F-16's to Egypt, I will have to reserve judgment of Pres. Obama.
I also agree with him on keeping GITMO open. See, I do agree with Obama on some issues.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you come out with in response to my post which admitted there were good and bad things about Chavez. I'm no fan of his, but I try to keep a balanced approach. You don't. Yes, too many murders. But fewer since he arrived. And an amelioration in the middle class, literacy and the poor are better off. Not perfect, but he inherited a mess, a royal mess. Not defending, but neither condemning him, yes, the man was a tyrant and there was much corruption, but so much less than before he took over.
Do look at the positive side also of anyone. The man did do some good stuff, as he did bad. Balance them, don't be so absolute in your negativity.
Although no comparison in population, the US has had 120,000 murders since 1999. Yet, it's aupposed to be richer, and much more civilized. How come?
Well Jacques, Reuters disagrees with you!!!

Venezuela murder-rate quadrupled under Chavez: NGO
CARACAS | Thu Mar 11, 2010

(Reuters)- Homicides in Venezuela have quadrupled during President Hugo Chavez's 11 years in power, with two people murdered every hour, according to new figures from a non-governmental organization.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/03/11/us-...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know she was told to enter the cage? From what I heard there was only one other person in the park. They do not allow anyone to enter a cage with any cat over six months old and when the cats are over six months old you are not allowed to enter their cage, PERIOD!!! All indications she entered AGAINST policy. WHY? I have no idea as I do not understand Libtard Logic.
Now first you said I claimed an IQ of "149" and now "146" and I have never claimed either of those. Now I may have made a typo somewhere but I haven't found it.
As far as when people kill themselves, and she did by entering the cage with an adult lion, I do not get upset. Same went for Dale Earnhardt who caused the accident in 2001 that killed himself. But I also blame NASCAR as Earnhardt had a reputation as a BAD sportsman and they did not rein him in. Earnhardt was called The Intimidator for a reason. He was a butt-head. I am glad that he did not seriously hurt or kill some other driver though.
I am not a NASCAR fan as I don't see what the point of going around, and around, and around. But Mark Martin who, I consider a gentilman-sportsman, is the type of driver I would root for if I did.
IMHO Liberals like butt-head sportsmen like Denis Rodman who I also see as a butt-head. Now I do not rejoice at anyone's death, not even Hugo Chavez, but neither will I morn a moron!
Because the story says management may have told her to enter the cage. But what does it matter whether she was told or not and just decided to do it her way? I've seen many reels where they show caretakers in the cages, feeding the lions and other animals. May not be the smartest thing to do, but it's done. Now, the young lady may have erred, made a foolish mistake. You seems to think that when people make mistakes or do foolish things, they should die. Which begs the question, why aren't you dead? And moreover, no sympathy, no sadness for the loss of this young lady, as you don't feel sorry because she made a mistake?

Rogue : "Hey, look at that little girl, crossing in traffic against the red light. I told her not to do that. Oops, she just got run over, she's dead, boy, I sure don't have any sympathy for her or her parents. Probably a "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) too."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
To my surprise the Egyptian military is still keeping the smuggling of weapons to Gaza under control. Maybe this is why Obama allowed the transfer of the F-16's to them.
But it looks like Hamas is imposing a tax on construction material.
<quoted text>
I had expected the new president of Egypt to purge the military of all non-Muslim Brotherhood supporters but it seems he has not been able to do so.
No one will ever have all the same information the any president has at his disposal so in the case of the transfer of F-16's to Egypt, I will have to reserve judgment of Pres. Obama.
I also agree with him on keeping GITMO open. See, I do agree with Obama on some issues.
Please , Rogue, don't delve into middle eastern politics, or any foreign politics. The more you extrapolate on it, the sillier you look. Your sis not the stuff of a 140 I.Q. Sorry.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jacques, Reuters disagrees with you!!!
Venezuela murder-rate quadrupled under Chavez: NGO
CARACAS | Thu Mar 11, 2010
(Reuters)- Homicides in Venezuela have quadrupled during President Hugo Chavez's 11 years in power, with two people murdered every hour, according to new figures from a non-governmental organization.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/03/11/us-...
I'm now totally convinced that you are so enraptured with your own prose, you don't read any other posts except your own.

In this one, you wrote : "Well Jacques, Reuters disagrees with you!!! Venezuela murder-rate quadrupled under Chavez:"

Had you bothered reading my post 145980, you would've saved much time and effort looking it up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, do you know why violent crime rates are way down in New York City but UP in Shitcago? In NYC the cops go into the poorer sections of town and do "stop and frisks" where in Shitcago the cops avoid the poorer sections.
But but concentrating on the problem parts of the city, the NYPD has cut violent crimes in all of the city!
Yep, blacks make up only one third of Shitcagos population but they are 80% of the murder victims. You Libtards don't give a damn about black people.
So long as they stay in the ghetto parts of town and go to ghetto schools, that is fine with you. And sense they are raised in the ghetto, they think you Libtards are taking care of them.
Don't keep saying you're the greatest country in the world when you label its third or fourth biggest city "Shitcago". Not to mention the state of California and how many more cities and states you've demeaned. There are more gun crimes in Chicago and I'm sure there are good and bad reasons for it. Instead of saying that it's encouraging, Washington and NYC are down crime and killing-wise, you harp on Chicago which will also improve in the medium and long run as the economy improves. And if serious gun laws are enacted, things are sure to improve. How can you call Chicao Shitcago that? 140 I.Q.s don't talk like that.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the only way they can get more Libtards is educate them as Libtards. One is a "no gun tolerance" where even if you draw a picture of a gun, you get suspended. So everyone's child is taught that all guns are evil. But if it were not for guns, we would still be a British colony!
<quoted text>
Ah, not all college/university professors/instructors are liberals and not all NASCAR drivers are Conservatives. But most are what they are.
I know to a Libtard Progressive like you a Blue Dog moderate is not a Liberal, but IMHO they are. Why half of all Republicans are not Conservatives.
And you have different types of Conservatism. You have you Fiscal, Social and Religious Conservatives. Now I am a Fiscal Conservative and I am moderate on Social and Religious matters.
Rogue, Rogue, I don't believe that you are gonna find many university graduates at Nascar races, WWE wrestling, extreme fighting, and bingo games. And, I opine, not many rednecks and birthers at university. That's just the way I think it is.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>VISIT Indonesiamatters.com +Soetoro!Barack Obama is not a NATURAL BORN citizen of the United States.
The location of his birth doesn’t matter. It does not matter if he was born on the steps of the White House. He is not a Natural Born citizen. What matters is the fact that he was born with dual allegiance to the United States and the United Kingdom. You are not a NATURAL BORN citizen if another nation can lay claim to you. Period.
http://www.uniset.ca/naty/BNA1948.htm
Under Part II of the British Nationality Law 1948, Barack Obama Jr. was born a citizen of the United Kingdom by DESCENT because his father was a citizen of the United Kingdom.

5.—(1) Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth:
If Obama Sr. became a naturalized citizen of the United States then this wouldn’t be an issue.
People are failing to recognize the difference between a US citizen and a Natural Born citizen. There is a difference. If there weren’t a difference then the Framers of our Constitution never would have used the words. The document is not meant to be repetitive/redundant. All of the words have INTENT.
The 14th Amendment has no bearing on Article II.
Also see John 3:16 & Eph 6:12
The meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth, and it includes dual citizens---since they were not excluded under the common law. The US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth and that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen, and that INCLUDES dual citizens.

Did you know that James Madison was a dual citizen when he was president (having been made a full voting citizen of France) and that Woodrow Wilson was a dual citizen of Britain and the USA when he was born (just like Obama), since although Wilson’s mother became a US citizen when she married his father she never gave up her British citizen status. Some say that Eisenhower was a dual citizen at birth as well, because of old German laws that made the grandchildren of its citizens German citizens at birth.

Moreover, IF dual citizenship could affect Natural Born Citizen status, a foreign country could just pass a law making someone a citizen of that country and hence making her or him not eligible. For example, Mexico could pass a law saying that anyone born in territories once owned by Mexico, Texas for one, were also Mexican citizens at birth. IF dual citizenship made those children not Natural Born Citizens then all those children born in Texas would not be eligible. We cannot, and in fact, do not allow foreign citizenship laws to affect either our citizenship laws or our rule on Natural Born status.

And we do not allow it. A foreign law has NO effect on our citizenship laws or on the meaning of Natural Born citizen.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

North Korea and Iran react much the same way as Rogue Moron and conservatives do when they think liberals want to take away their guns.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gordo Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof here that liberals have mental disorders
More proof that you didn't get it.

It is SO you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know she was told to enter the cage? From what I heard there was only one other person in the park. They do not allow anyone to enter a cage with any cat over six months old and when the cats are over six months old you are not allowed to enter their cage, PERIOD!!! All indications she entered AGAINST policy. WHY? I have no idea as I do not understand Libtard Logic.
Now first you said I claimed an IQ of "149" and now "146" and I have never claimed either of those. Now I may have made a typo somewhere but I haven't found it.
As far as when people kill themselves, and she did by entering the cage with an adult lion, I do not get upset. Same went for Dale Earnhardt who caused the accident in 2001 that killed himself. But I also blame NASCAR as Earnhardt had a reputation as a BAD sportsman and they did not rein him in. Earnhardt was called The Intimidator for a reason. He was a butt-head. I am glad that he did not seriously hurt or kill some other driver though.
I am not a NASCAR fan as I don't see what the point of going around, and around, and around. But Mark Martin who, I consider a gentilman-sportsman, is the type of driver I would root for if I did.
IMHO Liberals like butt-head sportsmen like Denis Rodman who I also see as a butt-head. Now I do not rejoice at anyone's death, not even Hugo Chavez, but neither will I morn a moron!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the story says management may have told her to enter the cage. But what does it matter whether she was told or not and just decided to do it her way? I've seen many reels where they show caretakers in the cages, feeding the lions and other animals. May not be the smartest thing to do, but it's done. Now, the young lady may have erred, made a foolish mistake. You seems to think that when people make mistakes or do foolish things, they should die. Which begs the question, why aren't you dead? And moreover, no sympathy, no sadness for the loss of this young lady, as you don't feel sorry because she made a mistake?
Rogue : "Hey, look at that little girl, crossing in traffic against the red light. I told her not to do that. Oops, she just got run over, she's dead, boy, I sure don't have any sympathy for her or her parents. Probably a "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) too."
Well Fox News said the only other person at the park was another .... intern. So where did you hear management told her to go into the cage?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

This is for Jacques, Did you know the very first diesel engine was designed to run on peanut oil? Yep, but WHY? Because it was the cheapest oil available at that time.
Sooooo, Cessna showed that their new engined plane can also run 50/50 Jet fuel/vegetable oil. Now you can take all the vegetable oil made each year and you would still not have enough to run all the diesel and jet engines but what oil would we use to cook with? Petroleum oil???
Libtards are hung up on BIO-diesel and BIO-Jet fuel and plant based alcohol for gasoline mixture but in the end, it will cause even more solution and what would we eat?
You turn all the corn into oil and alcohol, then what do Mexicans use to make their taco shells?

Used cooking oil fuels 500-mile flight
BY NEEL KELLER | SENTINEL STAFF

A specially equipped four-passenger, single-engine Cessna 182 with an SMA aviation diesel engine took off Saturday morning at 11:45 a.m. from North Central State Airport in Lincoln, RI and flew approximately 500 miles to the First Flight Airport at the Wright Brothers National Memorial in Kill Devil Hills.

The SMA diesel piston aircraft engine was manufactured by Societe de Motorisations Aeronautiques, a French manufacturer of diesel engines for light aircraft headquartered in Bourges.
http://obsentinel.womacknewspapers.com/articl...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oh Rouge President Reagen's speech at the Berlin Wall where he said Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall brought down the Soviet Union.

The primary causes were political and economic and they were the result of the culture of war.

This is what caused the downfall.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
North Korea and Iran react much the same way as Rogue Moron and conservatives do when they think liberals want to take away their guns.
No, Obama wants to act the same way as Iran and North Korea by taking guns away from We the People.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Oh Rouge President Reagen's speech at the Berlin Wall where he said Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall brought down the Soviet Union.
The primary causes were political and economic and they were the result of the culture of war.
This is what caused the downfall.
Then why didn't it happen when Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter was president?
I know, I know, you will never give any Republican credit for anything! That is called re-writing history.
And the lady walked into the lions cage because she knew kitties like to be petted!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Here's another example of a Libtard woman.

Applebee’s waitress asks patron for ID, gets own stolen driver’s license in return
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Sideshow
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/applebee...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I wonder why our dollar is soooo weak? Maybe we should ask Pres. Obama if he knows why!

Oil settles at highest level of the month
"as weakness in the dollar"
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/oil-settles-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Maybe if we raise the income tax rate to 75% for OUR evil rich people our unemployment will improve like it is doing in France?!?
And just were did the French actor, Gérard Depardieu, move to and why?

French jobless rate up again in Q4, hits 10.6 pct
French unemployment rises again to 10.6 percent in Q4, putting new pressure on Hollande

Associated Press – 14 hrs ago
http://news.yahoo.com/french-jobless-rate-aga...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO Liberals like butt-head sportsmen like Denis Rodman who I also see as a butt-head. Now I do not rejoice at anyone's death, not even Hugo Chavez, but neither will I morn a moron!<quoted text>
Well Fox News said the only other person at the park was another .... intern. So where did you hear management told her to go into the cage?
Here, on the CBC news. They said they did not know if management had told her to go in the cage, like I said. Anyhow, and again like I said, what difference does it make? She made a mistake and died because of it. You're glad? Another "libtard" (Rogue, tmreg'd) dead. Good riddance. Oh, btw, you read he thoughts, you know her political leanings? She makes a mistake, "well, that'll show her, let that be a lesson, bet she won't do THAT again". Sure, no pity.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

El Gordo Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the ultimate example of having a mental disorder, Canada should be ashamed to own you, libturd!!
They don't own me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE DEVIL 1,082,382
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,408
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 42 min skwirts 3,835
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 7 hr Sublime1 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••