BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145905 Mar 6, 2013
I know you Libtards think we are still in Global Warming but I am very concerned about Global Cooling as it has the most potential to bring famine and I don't want to be anywhere hear a big city when it comes. And I think Obama knows that too.
Starvation is a great motivator. It brought about the Mongol invasion of china and the French Revolution. Yes, I can see hundreds of thousands of people marching on Washington DC for food. What's Obama going to say? "Let them eat cake"?

....Besides intimidation, the upcoming food riots or the arrest of bloggers like myself, I can’t really pin point many uses.....
http://lastresistance.com/1540/police-chief-o...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145906 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do notobut your high I.Q. score, but it does not sync with your political views and your lvoe of firearms. Most unusual.
As to me, I will spare you my I.Q. score and what one would have to know to embark on what it is I pursued. I did enjoy it, it was like going to school every day as one can learn so much living and working all over. I did humbly conclude that we are no better or worse than other nationalities, and vice versa, just different. VIVE LA DIFFÉRENCE.
What you embarked on? A crime spree? LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145907 Mar 6, 2013
I was shocked when I saw this last night and thought Bill O'Reallly was way out of line. But what really surprised me is that the Liberals did not see to come to Colmes' defense.

O’Reilly Blows Up On Air With [Alan] Colmes:“You Are Lying!”
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/03/oreilly...

Now I just noticed that TMP has but what took them so long? Maybe (just a guess) is that Liberals think just because Alan works for Fox News, he deserved it! But Alan is a big time Liberal and you Liberals should defend your guy!!!

O’Reilly Loses His Cool With Alan Colmes:‘This Is Just Bull-Blank!’(VIDEO)
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
Spooky

Jacksonville, FL

#145908 Mar 6, 2013
I bad!

Now that the province of Ontario has an openly gay female Liberal Premier..
We'll have to learn a new term known as 'Lesbionics'....

What do you call a pantry full of lesbians?
A licker cabinet

What do you call an Eskimo lesbian?
A Klondyke.

What do you call two lesbians in a canoe?
Fur traders.

What do you call a lesbian with long fingers?
Well hung.

How can you tell a tough lesbian bar?
Even the pool table doesn't have balls.

What's the difference between a Ritz cracker and a lesbian?
One's a snack cracker; the other's a crack snacker.

What do you have when you've got 50 lesbians and 50 Ontario provincial government workers?
100 people that don't do dick.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145909 Mar 6, 2013
Obumbler is throwing a tantrum because he's been exposed telling lies again. "Make it hurt" was the quote I believe. No White House tours? I can see his lip sticking out from here. Throw a good Obumbler! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145910 Mar 6, 2013
*good one

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145911 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden dumb as an ashtray? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I've seen him often, over 20 years. The guy's bright, intelligent, witty, well-read and informed. Great personality but tough when he needs to be. He has more brain in his pinky than the whole Republican House caucus put together.
And I’ll second that! Imagine calling Biden dumb as an ashtray and hiring Sarah Palin who’ve never said anything significant in her life.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145912 Mar 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I’ll second that! Imagine calling Biden dumb as an ashtray and hiring Sarah Palin who’ve never said anything significant in her life.
Personally, I think the ashtray is smarter!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145913 Mar 6, 2013
Spooky wrote:
I bad!
Now that the province of Ontario has an openly gay female Liberal Premier..
We'll have to learn a new term known as 'Lesbionics'....
What do you call a pantry full of lesbians?
A licker cabinet
What do you call an Eskimo lesbian?
A Klondyke.
What do you call two lesbians in a canoe?
Fur traders.
What do you call a lesbian with long fingers?
Well hung.
How can you tell a tough lesbian bar?
Even the pool table doesn't have balls.
What's the difference between a Ritz cracker and a lesbian?
One's a snack cracker; the other's a crack snacker.
What do you have when you've got 50 lesbians and 50 Ontario provincial government workers?
100 people that don't do dick.
And of course, you're not homophobe. Oh no.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145914 Mar 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think the ashtray is smarter!
He was a senator and became vice-president, and possibly the next president. What do YOU have that compares with Biden except for inventing slurs and insults.?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145915 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a senator and became vice-president, and possibly the next president. What do YOU have that compares with Biden except for inventing slurs and insults.?
Well, I know better than to tell people to fire a shotgun out the window! NEXT!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145916 Mar 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's against the law and is very dangerous. A VP should know this. But NOT old Joe! LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145917 Mar 6, 2013
In all, 32 states had ***unemployment rates ***below the national average, while 18 states and Washington DC had unemployment rates at or above the national unemployment rate.

http://www.homefacts.com/articles/137/Unemplo...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145918 Mar 6, 2013
Obumbler is incompetent. Period.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#145919 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
In all, 32 states had ***unemployment rates ***below the national average, while 18 states and Washington DC had unemployment rates at or above the national unemployment rate.

Fascinating
Spooky

Jacksonville, FL

#145921 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
And Liberal states tend to have higher unemployment numbers and the Conservative states lower unemployment numbers.
I know, I know, there are a few states on both sides that are opposite of that. Most notably Mississippi which is high and Massachusetts which is low. I am talking about AVERAGES!!!
The same goes for Right to Work vs. NON-Right to Work states.
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#145922 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have seen Bill O'Reilly tonight. He was calling Allan Combs a liar! I mean, over and over again, liar! It was to much for even me. I wonder if Alan Combs will ever go on the O'Reilly Factor ever again.
You lead such an exciting life - how do you bear it?

Watching Bullshty Mountain Network ia soooooooooooo exciting ....
Spooky

Jacksonville, FL

#145924 Mar 6, 2013
Also Continental is working on there version of the SMA-305-230 (305 CI and 230 hp). The Continental TD-300 is a licenced engine from SMA but they are having problems developing it.
The Chinese bought out Continental a few years ago and I am not sure what their problem is but the scuttle butt is it is going to be more than a few more years from now.

Continental TD-300
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_TD-3...

Oh, Continental has about 15% of the world market on gasoline piston engines below 300 hp while Lycoming had about 70%. The remaining 15% are like Franklin which was sold to a company in Poland.
Franklin was a pretty good company but they started to have problems right after WWII. Tucker bought them out and put them in his Tucker cars.
1948 Tucker Sedan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Tucker_Seda...
Spooky

Jacksonville, FL

#145925 Mar 6, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You lead such an exciting life - how do you bear it?
Watching Bullshty Mountain Network ia soooooooooooo exciting ....
Actually flying is boring .... until something exciting happens like geting shot at!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145926 Mar 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to fire it at a person?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Grey Ghost 1,127,024
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 5 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 6 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 6 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 7 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]