BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145842 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, did you know the world's largest royal family lives in Saudi Arabia? There are about 25,000 royals there. And they have the vast amount of the county's wealth. And the average Saudi non-royal .... lives in a tent with one goat!!!
I bet Jacques wants proof that the poor in Saudi Arabia just have one goat per family but he still will not get it!
The Saudi regime is one of the world's most repressive and undemocratic regime yet I believe was called a most-trusted ally by GWB days after 18 terrorists, 10 of which were Saudis into Penn, Pentagon and the twin towers. Wh do you throw those rich princes at me? Do you think for 1 minute that I like them and approve of their misogynous, cruel comportment?

As to the camel-herder in his tent, he chooses to live that way. Every Saudi is entitled to live better than you and me if he wants to, Rogue. All the richness they want and freedom for men, yes for men only. The women can bejewel themselves all they want as long as they cover up in their country and shut their mouths and don't drive.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145843 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was an oil bigot, not I'm a nuclear bigot. No further comment.
"was" an oil bigot? You ARE an oil bigot. Hugo oil GOOD,
American/Canadian oil BAD!
Nukes for peace...... BAD!
Rich people..........Bad! Yep, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are bad because they made millions of $$$$ while employing thousands of people!!!
Grand Birther

United States

#145844 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a rambling old fart!
FIFY

Location hidden

#145845 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Saudi regime is one of the world's most repressive and undemocratic regime yet I believe was called a most-trusted ally by GWB days after 18 terrorists, 10 of which were Saudis into Penn, Pentagon and the twin towers. Wh do you throw those rich princes at me? Do you think for 1 minute that I like them and approve of their misogynous, cruel comportment?
As to the camel-herder in his tent, he chooses to live that way. Every Saudi is entitled to live better than you and me if he wants to, Rogue. All the richness they want and freedom for men, yes for men only. The women can bejewel themselves all they want as long as they cover up in their country and shut their mouths and don't drive.
You are wrong about the "average" Saudi. They are far from being free to do what they want.
60% of Saudi citizens live below poverty line: Saudi daily
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/17/25135...
If you are a member of the Saudi royal family, you will live well regardless of what you do. If you are not royal, you have to suck up to the royals to do anything.
Most of the Saudi royals did not earn what they get whereas here in America about 90% of all millionaire BUILT their fortunes though hard work.

Location hidden

#145846 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How come your best and trusted ally, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, don't don't buy political cash like Chavez did?
Yes, he polluted with his heavy oil. We pollute even more here in Alberta and will soon double it with the soon-to-be-approved pipeline if Obama and Harper put their hate aside for each other.
I agree the S.O.B. deserved much of the scorn he got, both for his internal as well as external policies. And corruption, well, I know. But he's dead, why the name-calling?
And wait 'til you get a hold of his successor, the actual v.president who blamed the U.S. for Chavez's cancer!
Saudi Arabia is only our ally when they want to be. Just like the Soviet Union during WWII. Saudi Arabia was threatened by Iraq and they are still afraid of Iran! But other than that, they are no friend of MINE!
And you think Canadian petroleum pollutes more than Venezuela does? Hardly.
Oh, Hugo's VeeP, he was chosen as he was not a threat to Hugo. He is a wimp and he will be lucky to stay in power more than a few months!

Since: Mar 13

United States

#145847 Mar 6, 2013
http://adlock.in/85l1P :for free working facebook hacking software.
want to learn hacking contact me!!!
www.gqgamespk.tk contact at request page
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145848 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"was" an oil bigot? You ARE an oil bigot. Hugo oil GOOD,
American/Canadian oil BAD!
Nukes for peace...... BAD!
Rich people..........Bad! Yep, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are bad because they made millions of $$$$ while employing thousands of people!!!
What a farce, what a joke you've become. Well, not become, are. You dare make totally-uninformed political comments yet you can't even read. I said Chavez was bad news. I said Venezuelean oil was polluted. I said I admired Jobs, Gates, Buffett and Lear among others. I may be a nuclear bigot, but you're a truth bigot. And, illiterate to boot.

Location hidden

#145850 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care where the rich live. Incidentally, Chinese billionaires are the direct result of US manufacturers shipping their factories to China, DOH! And I do not hate millionaires AND billionaires. I happen to have a healthy respect for the late Steve Jobs, and for Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, as I did for Lear and many others. I just don't appreciate rich bastards who send their money offshore, legally or not but unpatriotically let the poor sucker middle class take up the slack.
Common people don't own stock, Rogue, don't kid yourself. Yes, they indirectly own stock in mutual funds where they don't decide on where their money is invested. Hey, do you know anyone who ever struck it rich owning mutual funds or whose pension money was invested in the market? The opposite, Rogue, the opposite. Your pension is govt-administrated. That is why it's still coming in every month. Imagine if you had worked for Enron or all those GWB- 2008 bankrupted companies.
Ah, it is America's anti-business laws that are forcing jobs overseas to laces like China. Why are Donald Trump's plane registered in Bermuda?
Now, what did G.W. Bush have to do with the bankruptcy of Enron?
Oh, I have TWO retirement plans. Yes, one is federal as I was a federal employee. But the other one is my own investments.
By the way, I go into the DOT.Com s late and got out late and lost about $10,000 when the DOT.COM bubble burst. But I learned my lesson well and sold my house in the Fall of 2008, banked it, bought a newer home in the Fall of 2008, and did well.
I also got most of my money out of the stock market in 2006 and all by the Fall of 2007 and got big into precious metals and did extremely well.
Last Feb. 2012 I bought $4,400 worth (ten shares) of APPL stock and sold in last Sep. for $6,600. Yep, 50% profit in just seven months. Now look at APPL's stock! It is now $431.44 a share and if I had held on to it I would be in the red on that trade!
I have quadrupled my net worth since 2006 and I am happy and retired. No, I am not a millionaire .... yet but I probably will be in the next year or two.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145851 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong about the "average" Saudi. They are far from being free to do what they want.
60% of Saudi citizens live below poverty line: Saudi daily
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/17/25135...
If you are a member of the Saudi royal family, you will live well regardless of what you do. If you are not royal, you have to suck up to the royals to do anything.
Most of the Saudi royals did not earn what they get whereas here in America about 90% of all millionaire BUILT their fortunes though hard work.
Well, I stand corrected. Thank you. So, one of your closest allies, apart from being undemocratic, repressive and misgonynist, has 60% of its people living below the poverty line. Bravo, and thanks for sinking yourself even deeper without my help. And so they buy huge amounts of U.S. weapons, bravo U.S. for arming this repressive undemocratic regime to the teeth so that S.Arabia can used these weapons to better repress its ciizens and neighbours, why, just in case, you never know.

Prove that 90? of millionaires built their own fortunes through hard work. Just not true. Gates, Jobs, Leer, Buffett, are the exceptions. Most others founded and built zilch. They were appointed CEO, GIVEN huge stock holdings for free and run some of those companies, companies founded by what you correctly said built their own fortunes, into the ground of close to fiscal disaster. Are you trying to tell me that all major US banks,brokerage houses, the big Three, Boeing, etc, are run by their founders? So many other big names run by CEOs and boards that own a fraction of their companies yet make all the big and often disastrous decisions.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145853 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudi Arabia is only our ally when they want to be. Just like the Soviet Union during WWII. Saudi Arabia was threatened by Iraq and they are still afraid of Iran! But other than that, they are no friend of MINE!
And you think Canadian petroleum pollutes more than Venezuela does? Hardly.
Oh, Hugo's VeeP, he was chosen as he was not a threat to Hugo. He is a wimp and he will be lucky to stay in power more than a few months!
Again, total political ignorance. Come and see the sludge ponds in Alberta.

Location hidden

#145854 Mar 6, 2013
This from a FORMER member of the NAACP
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The NAACP's only reason is to make sure racism survives because without racism, the NAACP will no longer be needed!
The same goes for the Democrat Party. They need victims, even if they have to make more victims.

Location hidden

#145855 Mar 6, 2013
I am sort of surprised that there is no kick-back fro the tongue lashing Bill O'Reilly gave Alan Combes last night on the O'Reilly Factor. I thought Bill was out of line for calling Combes a liar repeatedly.
Oh oh, spoke to soon. Here is a kick-back.

Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Goes Ballistic On Alan Colmes:'You Are Lying! You Are Lying!'
Brett LoGiurato | Mar. 6, 2013

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-oreilly-a...

Although I some what agree with O'Really that Combes is dodging the issue but to come off on him this way was inappropriate. Just remember, Bill O'Really (what I call him) is only Conservative on a few issues. Other than that, I consider him a Liberal. But he is no Progressive idiot!
Come on O'Really, you can be more civil than that!

Location hidden

#145856 Mar 6, 2013
Now, since Libtards do not watch the O'Reilly Factor, they will read the Business Insider and then they will comment! Just like a bunch of Bobble Head Dolls!!!

Location hidden

#145857 Mar 6, 2013
Now don't get me wrong. Most Righties will not look at Liberal sources, but I do. The far right sources often parrot each other.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145858 Mar 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What did you want me to say Mr. Liars? That your “One nation under God” screwed up a perfectly good patriotic pledge and turned it into a religious one?
The only reason that was added in the 50's was the fear of the communist threat.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145859 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you do know Truman nuked Japan, don't you? And did I say nuke "China"? You drop A nuke on the Yalu River and the would stop crossing into Korea!
Could you imaging being a Chinese soldier, seeing a bright flash, then a big bank, followed by hundreds of soldiers running north with their close burned off, would YOU continue to march south?
Just think of how many lives would have been saved and how many people would NOT have been enslaved by the dictators of N. Korea? But you are such a nuclear bigot, you will never see that it could be used for good.
You and Curtis LaMey are cut from the same cloth. Nuken to they glow and shoot them in the dark. What you think Russia would have done? Just stayed on the sidelins and did nothing?? Joseph Stalin would had ordered a full strike on the U.S

You don't use Nuclear Weapons casually like that. That type of thing will lead down a path from which there is no turning back.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145860 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I stand corrected. Thank you. So, one of your closest allies, apart from being undemocratic, repressive and misgonynist, has 60% of its people living below the poverty line. Bravo, and thanks for sinking yourself even deeper without my help. And so they buy huge amounts of U.S. weapons, bravo U.S. for arming this repressive undemocratic regime to the teeth so that S.Arabia can used these weapons to better repress its ciizens and neighbours, why, just in case, you never know.
Prove that 90? of millionaires built their own fortunes through hard work. Just not true. Gates, Jobs, Leer, Buffett, are the exceptions. Most others founded and built zilch. They were appointed CEO, GIVEN huge stock holdings for free and run some of those companies, companies founded by what you correctly said built their own fortunes, into the ground of close to fiscal disaster. Are you trying to tell me that all major US banks,brokerage houses, the big Three, Boeing, etc, are run by their founders? So many other big names run by CEOs and boards that own a fraction of their companies yet make all the big and often disastrous decisions.
Is there anything in this world you don't bytch about? Really!!!

Location hidden

#145861 Mar 6, 2013
I to would like to find out who was behind this and why. Was it to blackmail money out of him or to destroy his political carrier. Now I am sure that some Libtard will blame the Right, bu that may not be the case.
And just as many of you said that the "allegation" needs to be invest, we need to find out whom and why.

Robert Menendez Prostitution 'Scandal'- How It Happened
By RHONDA SCHWARTZ, BRIAN ROSS and NED BERKOWITZ | Good Morning America –

New Jersey Democrat Sen. Robert Menendez is demanding an investigation into the political operatives who may have been behind an elaborate plot to embroil him in an international sex scandal.
"I have no idea who is behind these efforts, but I hope that the press will pursue them as vigorously to find out who was behind these efforts as they did in the first place," Menendez said Tuesday. "All I know is obviously there must be interests were trying to defeat me in my election and who obviously did not want to see me in my role as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee."
http://gma.yahoo.com/menendez-prostitution-sc...

Now Fox News broke this YESTERDAY and ABC only came out two hours ago.

Conflicting accounts emerge over Menendez prostitution allegations Published March 05, 2013 FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/co...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145862 Mar 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Curtis LaMey are cut from the same cloth. Nuken to they glow and shoot them in the dark. What you think Russia would have done? Just stayed on the sidelins and did nothing?? Joseph Stalin would had ordered a full strike on the U.S
You don't use Nuclear Weapons casually like that. That type of thing will lead down a path from which there is no turning back.
Oh shoot, I thought they fired nukes on a daily basis just to irritate each other.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145863 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I to would like to find out who was behind this and why. Was it to blackmail money out of him or to destroy his political carrier. Now I am sure that some Libtard will blame the Right, bu that may not be the case.
And just as many of you said that the "allegation" needs to be invest, we need to find out whom and why.
Robert Menendez Prostitution 'Scandal'- How It Happened
By RHONDA SCHWARTZ, BRIAN ROSS and NED BERKOWITZ | Good Morning America –
New Jersey Democrat Sen. Robert Menendez is demanding an investigation into the political operatives who may have been behind an elaborate plot to embroil him in an international sex scandal.
"I have no idea who is behind these efforts, but I hope that the press will pursue them as vigorously to find out who was behind these efforts as they did in the first place," Menendez said Tuesday. "All I know is obviously there must be interests were trying to defeat me in my election and who obviously did not want to see me in my role as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee."
http://gma.yahoo.com/menendez-prostitution-sc...
Now Fox News broke this YESTERDAY and ABC only came out two hours ago.
Conflicting accounts emerge over Menendez prostitution allegations Published March 05, 2013 FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/co...
I don't think all the "info" is in yet on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Right 1,115,809
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Jonah1 50,078
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 15 min Nono 4,060
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 36 min Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 43 min he who knows 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,568
Abby 10-2 1 hr Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]