1. No, thank the big companies for moving to Asia or the deep south where salaries are up to half what they were up north, making for inadequate wages and forcing working families onto food stamps;<quoted text>
1. Thank the Unions for wrecking many big companies, including automotive.
2. The government has no business in the private sector.
2. Govt has no business in the private sector? Yes, that is what the GWB gang figured, no controls, no overseeing operations, so you get the huge fraud/depression of 2008, tainted meat and produce, all unregulated - oh, sorry, regulated by the companies themselves, the Gulf blowout happening on account of engineering shortcuts, etc. Yes, let the companies regulated themselves, it's great, no govt interference.
3. As to the unions' fault, it's so easy for ultra and extreme right-wingers like you to be one-sided. Sure, the unions have not exactly been even-handed and honest, but what about the employers? And, you probably don't know this, but only 15% of the American workers belong to unions. Even in the north, deals have been reached with automakers to pay the new workers as little as half the regular workers' salaries. More food stamps. Quit harping about unions, they are almost insignificant now on the economy.