BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145821 Mar 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Thank the Unions for wrecking many big companies, including automotive.
2. The government has no business in the private sector.
Every right you have as a worker is a direct benefit of hard earned union lobby Mr. Liars. Unions do not manage corporations and when one goes under it can usually be traced to mismanagement.

To your second point it is the government’s job to promote the general welfare of its people and one would think you would not want to be eating canned pigeon in place of chicken because “the private sector’s” bottom line concludes there is no difference?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#145822 Mar 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
(President Barack Obama)
About 444,000,000 results (0.20 seconds)
We Won, We Won! Yea!
Jeeeezzzus!
WHO "Won"? Obama did not win. He defrauded millions of voters. America has lost. Obama is a traitor and a fraud.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#145823 Mar 6, 2013
The Obama BC IS a Forgery.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#145825 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques,
I noticed that the Obama administration has cancelled all tours of the White House due to budget shortfalls and incompetence.
I see that action as being trite, hollow, and punitive.
LOL. The people's house is now indefinitely closed to the public.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145826 Mar 6, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>WHO "Won"? Obama did not win. He defrauded millions of voters. America has lost. Obama is a traitor and a fraud.
Sorry Bobby but it would appear you’ve simply defrauded your mind. The birfoon began his ghost hunt on nothing save a wing and a prayer from the start so what did you really expect to happen?

Don’t know how the man could be a traitor as well if you say he wasn’t born here.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145827 Mar 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Thank the Unions for wrecking many big companies, including automotive.
2. The government has no business in the private sector.
1. No, thank the big companies for moving to Asia or the deep south where salaries are up to half what they were up north, making for inadequate wages and forcing working families onto food stamps;

2. Govt has no business in the private sector? Yes, that is what the GWB gang figured, no controls, no overseeing operations, so you get the huge fraud/depression of 2008, tainted meat and produce, all unregulated - oh, sorry, regulated by the companies themselves, the Gulf blowout happening on account of engineering shortcuts, etc. Yes, let the companies regulated themselves, it's great, no govt interference.

3. As to the unions' fault, it's so easy for ultra and extreme right-wingers like you to be one-sided. Sure, the unions have not exactly been even-handed and honest, but what about the employers? And, you probably don't know this, but only 15% of the American workers belong to unions. Even in the north, deals have been reached with automakers to pay the new workers as little as half the regular workers' salaries. More food stamps. Quit harping about unions, they are almost insignificant now on the economy.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145828 Mar 6, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I noticed that the Obama administration has cancelled all tours of the White House due to budget shortfalls and incompetence.
I see that action as being trite, hollow, and punitive.
LOL. The people's house is now indefinitely closed to the public.
Hope they rer-open it beforer end April. We were planning a visit to Washington at that time. As to whether they did the right thing in barring access to the public to the White House, it's really too bad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145829 Mar 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What did you want me to say Mr. Liars? That your “One nation under God” screwed up a perfectly good patriotic pledge and turned it into a religious one?
How much simpler can a question be? "Ever heard of One Nation Under God"? Now, who can't answer that question? Why poopsicle of course! doofus

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145830 Mar 6, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron is unable to discern "issue" from "political farce."
That's why Rogue Moron rambles here 12+ hours a day.
And you are a political fart!

Location hidden

#145831 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, MacArthur would've nuked China. Probably the best general the US ever had, except for those last 6 months when he went berserk. Thank our lucky stars the great Truman was president. Imagine nuking China and what would've followed. Good things zero-thinking people don't have to make decisions. There are those who decide, Rogue, not you, and those that carry out the orders. THAT'S you.
Ah, you do know Truman nuked Japan, don't you? And did I say nuke "China"? You drop A nuke on the Yalu River and the would stop crossing into Korea!
Could you imaging being a Chinese soldier, seeing a bright flash, then a big bank, followed by hundreds of soldiers running north with their close burned off, would YOU continue to march south?
Just think of how many lives would have been saved and how many people would NOT have been enslaved by the dictators of N. Korea? But you are such a nuclear bigot, you will never see that it could be used for good.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145832 Mar 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every right you have as a worker is a direct benefit of hard earned union lobby Mr. Liars. Unions do not manage corporations and when one goes under it can usually be traced to mismanagement.
To your second point it is the government’s job to promote the general welfare of its people and one would think you would not want to be eating canned pigeon in place of chicken because “the private sector’s” bottom line concludes there is no difference?
Unions no longer serve the purpose they once did. They're soon to be a relic. Every right a worker has is a direct result of the work of Unions? Right! HaHa! The government has no business in the private sector, period. Go hang out at the DMV today then come tell us how smoothly it operates. You're in the wrong country if you want a nanny government! Don't want to stray too far from that government teat, do ya? Well, entitlements are about to be cut as well as other wasteful spending. Then there are people like you who cheat on taxes! Did you ever square up with Clownifornia? Moocher! You really have no right to even open that trap of yours. Doofus!!!

Location hidden

#145833 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That it hit a record high? Nope. I did read that the world's rich are getting richer, though, through worker abuse, lower taxes, money laundering, offshore hideaways, and screw the middle class. Wealth worldwide increased by 16% last year. Compare that to the average Joe's take-home pay and his/her worth. Higher taxes for the rich? No? And why not? Because the rich create jobs , says Rogue. Yup, in China,Indonesia, Malaysia, Vetnam, Rogue, Vietnam, Philippines, Mexico etc.
Ah, do you know how many common people won stocks? Have stocks in their retirement plans?
Ah, no that China is booming, they have BILLIONAIRES too!
Now, do you want to guess how many millionaires there are in those countries?
The countries with the most rich people, have higher standards of living! I bet that frosts you butt, doesn't it Jacques!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145834 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No, thank the big companies for moving to Asia or the deep south where salaries are up to half what they were up north, making for inadequate wages and forcing working families onto food stamps;
2. Govt has no business in the private sector? Yes, that is what the GWB gang figured, no controls, no overseeing operations, so you get the huge fraud/depression of 2008, tainted meat and produce, all unregulated - oh, sorry, regulated by the companies themselves, the Gulf blowout happening on account of engineering shortcuts, etc. Yes, let the companies regulated themselves, it's great, no govt interference.
3. As to the unions' fault, it's so easy for ultra and extreme right-wingers like you to be one-sided. Sure, the unions have not exactly been even-handed and honest, but what about the employers? And, you probably don't know this, but only 15% of the American workers belong to unions. Even in the north, deals have been reached with automakers to pay the new workers as little as half the regular workers' salaries. More food stamps. Quit harping about unions, they are almost insignificant now on the economy.
1. Again, thank the Unions for that. The Unions dug their own grave.
2. That's right. No government in the private sector. That's the way we roll here. Don't like it? We don't care.
3. Almost insignificant now? We need to finish the job.

BTW, I'll harp on anything I choose to. See, I don't need or care about your approval. otay pigboy? Oink for us.

Location hidden

#145835 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's dead. Not the most loved man in te world, that's for sure and he deserved a lot of scorn and criticism, yes. But, what'd he ever do to you, Rogue, except supply fuel oil at rock bottom prices to poor New Engand families?
And he creates more Earth pollution than all American and Canadian petroleum producers!
And he gives fuel to poor people not because he likes poor people, buy for the political cash. If he cared about the poor, he would take care of the poor in his own country first!
Can you guess how many people live in poverty in his country while our poor have ten times what his poor have?

Location hidden

#145836 Mar 6, 2013
Hey Jacques, did you know the world's largest royal family lives in Saudi Arabia? There are about 25,000 royals there. And they have the vast amount of the county's wealth. And the average Saudi non-royal .... lives in a tent with one goat!!!
I bet Jacques wants proof that the poor in Saudi Arabia just have one goat per family but he still will not get it!

Location hidden

#145837 Mar 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions no longer serve the purpose they once did. They're soon to be a relic. Every right a worker has is a direct result of the work of Unions? Right! HaHa! The government has no business in the private sector, period. Go hang out at the DMV today then come tell us how smoothly it operates. You're in the wrong country if you want a nanny government! Don't want to stray too far from that government teat, do ya? Well, entitlements are about to be cut as well as other wasteful spending. Then there are people like you who cheat on taxes! Did you ever square up with Clownifornia? Moocher! You really have no right to even open that trap of yours. Doofus!!!
What happened to Pan Am, TWA, Eastern, etc. Isn't it odd that when Eastern's pilot union struck, the company folded!!!
I know, I know, the Libtards will blame Reagan for deregulation the transportation industries but every American has benefited by what he did!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145838 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you do know Truman nuked Japan, don't you? And did I say nuke "China"? You drop A nuke on the Yalu River and the would stop crossing into Korea!
Could you imaging being a Chinese soldier, seeing a bright flash, then a big bank, followed by hundreds of soldiers running north with their close burned off, would YOU continue to march south?
Just think of how many lives would have been saved and how many people would NOT have been enslaved by the dictators of N. Korea? But you are such a nuclear bigot, you will never see that it could be used for good.
I was an oil bigot, not I'm a nuclear bigot. No further comment.

Location hidden

#145839 Mar 6, 2013
This has been in the local news for weeks and they have caught four Great White sharks. But they have also caught dozens, if not hundreds, of other species of sharks but only the Great Whites draw attention.
They have a special boat who's stern sinks to allow the shark to be brought on board and let off with the least amount of trauma. It is important research ..... but the Libtards are wowwed by the Great Whites!!!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 10:57am PST
Scientists tag 2,000-pound great white shark near Florida surf spot By: Pete Thomas, GrindTV.com

Florida surfers who ride waves at Mayport Poles might find this news a little unsettling, but scientists sure were delighted to have tagged and released a large great white shark Sunday afternoon immediately beyond the popular surf spot, in only 25 feet of water.

It's the first time a great white has been tagged in the Jacksonville area, Chris Fisher, founder of Ocearch, told the Florida Times-Union. Mayport Poles is named after the nearby Mayport Naval Station.

http://www.grindtv.com/surf/blog/51221/scient...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145840 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, do you know how many common people won stocks? Have stocks in their retirement plans?
Ah, no that China is booming, they have BILLIONAIRES too!
<quoted text>
Now, do you want to guess how many millionaires there are in those countries?
The countries with the most rich people, have higher standards of living! I bet that frosts you butt, doesn't it Jacques!!!
I don't care where the rich live. Incidentally, Chinese billionaires are the direct result of US manufacturers shipping their factories to China, DOH! And I do not hate millionaires AND billionaires. I happen to have a healthy respect for the late Steve Jobs, and for Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, as I did for Lear and many others. I just don't appreciate rich bastards who send their money offshore, legally or not but unpatriotically let the poor sucker middle class take up the slack.

Common people don't own stock, Rogue, don't kid yourself. Yes, they indirectly own stock in mutual funds where they don't decide on where their money is invested. Hey, do you know anyone who ever struck it rich owning mutual funds or whose pension money was invested in the market? The opposite, Rogue, the opposite. Your pension is govt-administrated. That is why it's still coming in every month. Imagine if you had worked for Enron or all those GWB- 2008 bankrupted companies.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145841 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And he creates more Earth pollution than all American and Canadian petroleum producers!
And he gives fuel to poor people not because he likes poor people, buy for the political cash. If he cared about the poor, he would take care of the poor in his own country first!
Can you guess how many people live in poverty in his country while our poor have ten times what his poor have?
How come your best and trusted ally, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, don't don't buy political cash like Chavez did?

Yes, he polluted with his heavy oil. We pollute even more here in Alberta and will soon double it with the soon-to-be-approved pipeline if Obama and Harper put their hate aside for each other.

I agree the S.O.B. deserved much of the scorn he got, both for his internal as well as external policies. And corruption, well, I know. But he's dead, why the name-calling?

And wait 'til you get a hold of his successor, the actual v.president who blamed the U.S. for Chavez's cancer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,115,587
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 4 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]