BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,461 - 128,480 of 174,500 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew 'three' questions was way past your limit. LMAO Get a broom and a dust pan and sweep up your head.
Sorry, Mr. Liars, but I don't play pretend with birfoons.

Maybe you and Rogue Moron can get together and stoke up some faux outrage.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tip for pigboy; there are the haves and the have nots. That's just the way life is. Why do you automatically assume all "rich" are crooks and liars?
ITIKWHWT
The "have" are the 1%. The middle class is shrinking as the rich appropriate the little they have. The poor will always be poor, with their ranks growing day by day what with the influx of ex-middle classers joining their ranks. 1/6 if the US population is on food stamps, although most of those people are working but just not earning enough to support themselves.

I did not assume that the rich are crooks and liars but I will state that a lot of them are. Are you not aware of the S&L scandals years ago, then Enron, then the 2008 crash where no one ever went to trial, billions outright stolen, huge bailouts funded by...the middle class and then, the nerve, bonuses paid so those crooks could be retained. What? Obama tried to have bonuses rescinded only to be turned down by House repubs. Pension funds devastated, investments worth zero, and Obama arrived in the midst of all that. Wonderful. And losers like you and Rogue, for no pay or consideration, defend those bastards who, apart from salting their money offshore, market tainted meat, fruit and vegetables. Why? Because the repubs figured companies, all companies, did a better job of regulating themselves than the govt. The Japanese saved the American car buyer from the junk coming out of Detroit by forcing them to build betters cars, but no mention made by you of crap manufacturers like the Big 3 who made fortunes from the poor hapless U.S. consumer who was never given a real choice between crates and quality cars, not funding the pension plans adequately and finding themselves unable to make good for what the line workers contributed to for years and years. Go ahead, defend them, LRS, they are so good to you. If you had a job, you would lose it unless you moved to SE Asia or Mexico. And before you even say it, I'll do it for you. We here are pretty much a carbon copy of what I just wrote. Same for Europe, don't kid yourself.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Grand Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you do play pretend, birfoon
Howdy, loser, have a great night. ;-)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The "have" are the 1%. The middle class is shrinking as the rich appropriate the little they have. The poor will always be poor, with their ranks growing day by day what with the influx of ex-middle classers joining their ranks. 1/6 if the US population is on food stamps, although most of those people are working but just not earning enough to support themselves.
I did not assume that the rich are crooks and liars but I will state that a lot of them are. Are you not aware of the S&L scandals years ago, then Enron, then the 2008 crash where no one ever went to trial, billions outright stolen, huge bailouts funded by...the middle class and then, the nerve, bonuses paid so those crooks could be retained. What? Obama tried to have bonuses rescinded only to be turned down by House repubs. Pension funds devastated, investments worth zero, and Obama arrived in the midst of all that. Wonderful. And losers like you and Rogue, for no pay or consideration, defend those bastards who, apart from salting their money offshore, market tainted meat, fruit and vegetables. Why? Because the repubs figured companies, all companies, did a better job of regulating themselves than the govt. The Japanese saved the American car buyer from the junk coming out of Detroit by forcing them to build betters cars, but no mention made by you of crap manufacturers like the Big 3 who made fortunes from the poor hapless U.S. consumer who was never given a real choice between crates and quality cars, not funding the pension plans adequately and finding themselves unable to make good for what the line workers contributed to for years and years. Go ahead, defend them, LRS, they are so good to you. If you had a job, you would lose it unless you moved to SE Asia or Mexico. And before you even say it, I'll do it for you. We here are pretty much a carbon copy of what I just wrote. Same for Europe, don't kid yourself.
1. Thank the Unions for wrecking many big companies, including automotive.

2. The government has no business in the private sector.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboy, ever heard of, "One Nation Under God"? Sure you have. You just don't have it poopsicle, give up.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard “One Nation under a Groove”- 1978 Parliament Funkadelic
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Didn’t think so.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No reply, huh? You do not answer a question with a question, slaveboy. LMAO
What did you want me to say Mr. Liars? That your “One nation under God” screwed up a perfectly good patriotic pledge and turned it into a religious one?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Reality Net Daily wrote:
<quoted text>
We know by your own admission that you are not very adept at operating the internet machine. But you do know that this is Topix.com , not CrazyWhoreConspiracies.com , don't you?
Bet AL didn’t read a thing about the guy who wrote the article.

ABOUT ME
I've traveled through 57 countries, have a PhD in medical anthropology, believe in logic, think religions are nothing more than "magic and manipulation." Religions cause wars, hate, and murder. Presently, Islam is the worst religion on this planet. ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE, IN ANY BELIEF SYSTEM CAN TURN OVER NIGHT INTO INSANE KILLERS.
http://my.opera.com/AmericanWomanWarrior/abou...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Oh my, he’s a she!

About me
I've traveled through 57 countries, have a PhD in medical anthropology, believe in logic, think religions are nothing more than "magic and manipulation." Religions cause wars, hate, and murder. Presently, Islam is the worst religion on this planet. Any group of people, in any belief system can turn over night into insane killers.
http://my.opera.com/AmericanWomanWarrior/abou...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post Jacques but as my old shop teacher used to say it’s like throwing pearls to swine. To Mr. Liars your exquisite jewel was no more than his normal slop.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Every right you have as a worker is a direct benefit of hard earned union lobby Mr. Liars. Unions do not manage corporations and when one goes under it can usually be traced to mismanagement.

To your second point it is the government’s job to promote the general welfare of its people and one would think you would not want to be eating canned pigeon in place of chicken because “the private sector’s” bottom line concludes there is no difference?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
(President Barack Obama)
About 444,000,000 results (0.20 seconds)
We Won, We Won! Yea!
Jeeeezzzus!
WHO "Won"? Obama did not win. He defrauded millions of voters. America has lost. Obama is a traitor and a fraud.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

The Obama BC IS a Forgery.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Jacques,
I noticed that the Obama administration has cancelled all tours of the White House due to budget shortfalls and incompetence.
I see that action as being trite, hollow, and punitive.
LOL. The people's house is now indefinitely closed to the public.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>WHO "Won"? Obama did not win. He defrauded millions of voters. America has lost. Obama is a traitor and a fraud.
Sorry Bobby but it would appear you’ve simply defrauded your mind. The birfoon began his ghost hunt on nothing save a wing and a prayer from the start so what did you really expect to happen?

Don’t know how the man could be a traitor as well if you say he wasn’t born here.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No, thank the big companies for moving to Asia or the deep south where salaries are up to half what they were up north, making for inadequate wages and forcing working families onto food stamps;

2. Govt has no business in the private sector? Yes, that is what the GWB gang figured, no controls, no overseeing operations, so you get the huge fraud/depression of 2008, tainted meat and produce, all unregulated - oh, sorry, regulated by the companies themselves, the Gulf blowout happening on account of engineering shortcuts, etc. Yes, let the companies regulated themselves, it's great, no govt interference.

3. As to the unions' fault, it's so easy for ultra and extreme right-wingers like you to be one-sided. Sure, the unions have not exactly been even-handed and honest, but what about the employers? And, you probably don't know this, but only 15% of the American workers belong to unions. Even in the north, deals have been reached with automakers to pay the new workers as little as half the regular workers' salaries. More food stamps. Quit harping about unions, they are almost insignificant now on the economy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I noticed that the Obama administration has cancelled all tours of the White House due to budget shortfalls and incompetence.
I see that action as being trite, hollow, and punitive.
LOL. The people's house is now indefinitely closed to the public.
Hope they rer-open it beforer end April. We were planning a visit to Washington at that time. As to whether they did the right thing in barring access to the public to the White House, it's really too bad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What did you want me to say Mr. Liars? That your “One nation under God” screwed up a perfectly good patriotic pledge and turned it into a religious one?
How much simpler can a question be? "Ever heard of One Nation Under God"? Now, who can't answer that question? Why poopsicle of course! doofus

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron is unable to discern "issue" from "political farce."
That's why Rogue Moron rambles here 12+ hours a day.
And you are a political fart!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, MacArthur would've nuked China. Probably the best general the US ever had, except for those last 6 months when he went berserk. Thank our lucky stars the great Truman was president. Imagine nuking China and what would've followed. Good things zero-thinking people don't have to make decisions. There are those who decide, Rogue, not you, and those that carry out the orders. THAT'S you.
Ah, you do know Truman nuked Japan, don't you? And did I say nuke "China"? You drop A nuke on the Yalu River and the would stop crossing into Korea!
Could you imaging being a Chinese soldier, seeing a bright flash, then a big bank, followed by hundreds of soldiers running north with their close burned off, would YOU continue to march south?
Just think of how many lives would have been saved and how many people would NOT have been enslaved by the dictators of N. Korea? But you are such a nuclear bigot, you will never see that it could be used for good.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every right you have as a worker is a direct benefit of hard earned union lobby Mr. Liars. Unions do not manage corporations and when one goes under it can usually be traced to mismanagement.
To your second point it is the government’s job to promote the general welfare of its people and one would think you would not want to be eating canned pigeon in place of chicken because “the private sector’s” bottom line concludes there is no difference?
Unions no longer serve the purpose they once did. They're soon to be a relic. Every right a worker has is a direct result of the work of Unions? Right! HaHa! The government has no business in the private sector, period. Go hang out at the DMV today then come tell us how smoothly it operates. You're in the wrong country if you want a nanny government! Don't want to stray too far from that government teat, do ya? Well, entitlements are about to be cut as well as other wasteful spending. Then there are people like you who cheat on taxes! Did you ever square up with Clownifornia? Moocher! You really have no right to even open that trap of yours. Doofus!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That it hit a record high? Nope. I did read that the world's rich are getting richer, though, through worker abuse, lower taxes, money laundering, offshore hideaways, and screw the middle class. Wealth worldwide increased by 16% last year. Compare that to the average Joe's take-home pay and his/her worth. Higher taxes for the rich? No? And why not? Because the rich create jobs , says Rogue. Yup, in China,Indonesia, Malaysia, Vetnam, Rogue, Vietnam, Philippines, Mexico etc.
Ah, do you know how many common people won stocks? Have stocks in their retirement plans?
Ah, no that China is booming, they have BILLIONAIRES too!
Now, do you want to guess how many millionaires there are in those countries?
The countries with the most rich people, have higher standards of living! I bet that frosts you butt, doesn't it Jacques!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,078,888
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min truth 48,862
Amy 7-23 12 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 67,891
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Abby 7-23 5 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••