BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194565 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145855 Mar 6, 2013
I am sort of surprised that there is no kick-back fro the tongue lashing Bill O'Reilly gave Alan Combes last night on the O'Reilly Factor. I thought Bill was out of line for calling Combes a liar repeatedly.
Oh oh, spoke to soon. Here is a kick-back.

Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Goes Ballistic On Alan Colmes:'You Are Lying! You Are Lying!'
Brett LoGiurato | Mar. 6, 2013

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-oreilly-a...

Although I some what agree with O'Really that Combes is dodging the issue but to come off on him this way was inappropriate. Just remember, Bill O'Really (what I call him) is only Conservative on a few issues. Other than that, I consider him a Liberal. But he is no Progressive idiot!
Come on O'Really, you can be more civil than that!

Location hidden

#145856 Mar 6, 2013
Now, since Libtards do not watch the O'Reilly Factor, they will read the Business Insider and then they will comment! Just like a bunch of Bobble Head Dolls!!!

Location hidden

#145857 Mar 6, 2013
Now don't get me wrong. Most Righties will not look at Liberal sources, but I do. The far right sources often parrot each other.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145858 Mar 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What did you want me to say Mr. Liars? That your “One nation under God” screwed up a perfectly good patriotic pledge and turned it into a religious one?
The only reason that was added in the 50's was the fear of the communist threat.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145859 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you do know Truman nuked Japan, don't you? And did I say nuke "China"? You drop A nuke on the Yalu River and the would stop crossing into Korea!
Could you imaging being a Chinese soldier, seeing a bright flash, then a big bank, followed by hundreds of soldiers running north with their close burned off, would YOU continue to march south?
Just think of how many lives would have been saved and how many people would NOT have been enslaved by the dictators of N. Korea? But you are such a nuclear bigot, you will never see that it could be used for good.
You and Curtis LaMey are cut from the same cloth. Nuken to they glow and shoot them in the dark. What you think Russia would have done? Just stayed on the sidelins and did nothing?? Joseph Stalin would had ordered a full strike on the U.S

You don't use Nuclear Weapons casually like that. That type of thing will lead down a path from which there is no turning back.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145860 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I stand corrected. Thank you. So, one of your closest allies, apart from being undemocratic, repressive and misgonynist, has 60% of its people living below the poverty line. Bravo, and thanks for sinking yourself even deeper without my help. And so they buy huge amounts of U.S. weapons, bravo U.S. for arming this repressive undemocratic regime to the teeth so that S.Arabia can used these weapons to better repress its ciizens and neighbours, why, just in case, you never know.
Prove that 90? of millionaires built their own fortunes through hard work. Just not true. Gates, Jobs, Leer, Buffett, are the exceptions. Most others founded and built zilch. They were appointed CEO, GIVEN huge stock holdings for free and run some of those companies, companies founded by what you correctly said built their own fortunes, into the ground of close to fiscal disaster. Are you trying to tell me that all major US banks,brokerage houses, the big Three, Boeing, etc, are run by their founders? So many other big names run by CEOs and boards that own a fraction of their companies yet make all the big and often disastrous decisions.
Is there anything in this world you don't bytch about? Really!!!

Location hidden

#145861 Mar 6, 2013
I to would like to find out who was behind this and why. Was it to blackmail money out of him or to destroy his political carrier. Now I am sure that some Libtard will blame the Right, bu that may not be the case.
And just as many of you said that the "allegation" needs to be invest, we need to find out whom and why.

Robert Menendez Prostitution 'Scandal'- How It Happened
By RHONDA SCHWARTZ, BRIAN ROSS and NED BERKOWITZ | Good Morning America –

New Jersey Democrat Sen. Robert Menendez is demanding an investigation into the political operatives who may have been behind an elaborate plot to embroil him in an international sex scandal.
"I have no idea who is behind these efforts, but I hope that the press will pursue them as vigorously to find out who was behind these efforts as they did in the first place," Menendez said Tuesday. "All I know is obviously there must be interests were trying to defeat me in my election and who obviously did not want to see me in my role as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee."
http://gma.yahoo.com/menendez-prostitution-sc...

Now Fox News broke this YESTERDAY and ABC only came out two hours ago.

Conflicting accounts emerge over Menendez prostitution allegations Published March 05, 2013 FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/co...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145862 Mar 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Curtis LaMey are cut from the same cloth. Nuken to they glow and shoot them in the dark. What you think Russia would have done? Just stayed on the sidelins and did nothing?? Joseph Stalin would had ordered a full strike on the U.S
You don't use Nuclear Weapons casually like that. That type of thing will lead down a path from which there is no turning back.
Oh shoot, I thought they fired nukes on a daily basis just to irritate each other.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145863 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I to would like to find out who was behind this and why. Was it to blackmail money out of him or to destroy his political carrier. Now I am sure that some Libtard will blame the Right, bu that may not be the case.
And just as many of you said that the "allegation" needs to be invest, we need to find out whom and why.
Robert Menendez Prostitution 'Scandal'- How It Happened
By RHONDA SCHWARTZ, BRIAN ROSS and NED BERKOWITZ | Good Morning America –
New Jersey Democrat Sen. Robert Menendez is demanding an investigation into the political operatives who may have been behind an elaborate plot to embroil him in an international sex scandal.
"I have no idea who is behind these efforts, but I hope that the press will pursue them as vigorously to find out who was behind these efforts as they did in the first place," Menendez said Tuesday. "All I know is obviously there must be interests were trying to defeat me in my election and who obviously did not want to see me in my role as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee."
http://gma.yahoo.com/menendez-prostitution-sc...
Now Fox News broke this YESTERDAY and ABC only came out two hours ago.
Conflicting accounts emerge over Menendez prostitution allegations Published March 05, 2013 FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/co...
I don't think all the "info" is in yet on this one.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145864 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, it is America's anti-business laws that are forcing jobs overseas to laces like China. Why are Donald Trump's plane registered in Bermuda?
Now, what did G.W. Bush have to do with the bankruptcy of Enron?
Oh, I have TWO retirement plans. Yes, one is federal as I was a federal employee. But the other one is my own investments.
By the way, I go into the DOT.Com s late and got out late and lost about $10,000 when the DOT.COM bubble burst. But I learned my lesson well and sold my house in the Fall of 2008, banked it, bought a newer home in the Fall of 2008, and did well.
I also got most of my money out of the stock market in 2006 and all by the Fall of 2007 and got big into precious metals and did extremely well.
Last Feb. 2012 I bought $4,400 worth (ten shares) of APPL stock and sold in last Sep. for $6,600. Yep, 50% profit in just seven months. Now look at APPL's stock! It is now $431.44 a share and if I had held on to it I would be in the red on that trade!
I have quadrupled my net worth since 2006 and I am happy and retired. No, I am not a millionaire .... yet but I probably will be in the next year or two.
Why must you be so wrong ALL the time? It is NOT the U.S.'s anti-business laws that are driving jobs overseas. ALL so-called 1st world countries have lost and are losing business to Asia and Mexico. Are they ALL anti-business? No. But, they are victims to Asia's (mostly China's) and Mexico's $1.00 to $5.00 hourly wage, if that much. No tax incentives and holidays can match that. Stop harping on Unions and taxes, you are barking up the wrong tree, as usual.

As to Trump's Bermuda registration of his personal jet, well, Rogue, don't you think he has enough money? The Bermuda registration is pure greed and lousy citizenship, is all.

ALL countries, the so-called rich ones, have ALL their ships registered in Liberia, Bermuda, Bahamas, etc. Carnival, the largest fleet in the world, does not have a single ship registered in the U.S. Did you know that not ONE medium to high-tonnage ship, passenger or cargo that is American-owned, not ONE, is registered in the US? Even the Great Lakes steamers. Go after those for a change.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145865 Mar 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am sort of surprised that there is no kick-back fro the tongue lashing Bill O'Reilly gave Alan Combes last night on the O'Reilly Factor. I thought Bill was out of line for calling Combes a liar repeatedly.
Oh oh, spoke to soon. Here is a kick-back.
Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Goes Ballistic On Alan Colmes:'You Are Lying! You Are Lying!'
Brett LoGiurato | Mar. 6, 2013
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-oreilly-a...
Although I some what agree with O'Really that Combes is dodging the issue but to come off on him this way was inappropriate. Just remember, Bill O'Really (what I call him) is only Conservative on a few issues. Other than that, I consider him a Liberal. But he is no Progressive idiot!
Come on O'Really, you can be more civil than that!
Calling O'reilly a part time liberal is like calling Hitler a part-tome rabbi.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145866 Mar 6, 2013
part-time
Frank

Spokane, WA

#145867 Mar 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Oh my, he’s a she!
About me
I've traveled through 57 countries, have a PhD in medical anthropology, believe in logic, think religions are nothing more than "magic and manipulation." Religions cause wars, hate, and murder. Presently, Islam is the worst religion on this planet. Any group of people, in any belief system can turn over night into insane killers.
http://my.opera.com/AmericanWomanWarrior/abou...
In 2008, Obama claimed he was going to visit in 57 states,right here in our own country. Too bad Obama is an arrogant elitist who doesn't care about one single United States citizen.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145868 Mar 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason that was added in the 50's was the fear of the communist threat.
There WAS REASON to fear it ALSO!
STILL is!

They ARE trying to TAKE over !!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145869 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL is!
What did the communist threat have to do with "One nation under God?". If being "under God" defeated the evil empire, then why'd you bother gettting all those armaments and nuclear weapons? Hmmm, didn't have sufficient faith in the Lord to protect you? I'm sure He'll punish you for that.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145870 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL is!
Are they? Then explain why you incessantly quote Pravda. In your own word, not another cut-and-paste.

Location hidden

#145871 Mar 6, 2013
“I like Marco Rubio,” Ailes told a staff meeting of Fox News Latino when talk about the Florida senator being Mitt Romney’s vice-presidential pick was at fever pitch.“But I don’t know about as a vice-presidential candidate. He’s a nice guy, and that role requires kicking the crap out of your opponents.” He paused, thinking about vice presidents he had known.“I have a soft spot for Joe Biden,” he said.“I like him. But he’s dumb as an ashtray.”
Fox News chief Roger Ailes

Location hidden

#145872 Mar 6, 2013
Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Sequester Survival Pack from the White House.
It contained a parachute, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a 'Bush's Fault' poster, a 'Blame Boehner' poster, a "Tax the Rich' poster, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter of assignation of debt to my grandchildren and a machine to blow smoke up my ass.

All directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon.

Location hidden

#145873 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the communist threat have to do with "One nation under God?". If being "under God" defeated the evil empire, then why'd you bother gettting all those armaments and nuclear weapons? Hmmm, didn't have sufficient faith in the Lord to protect you? I'm sure He'll punish you for that.
Compared to eternity, who long is life on Earth? A grain of sand on an endless beech!
I am sure God is more worried about our eternal sole, than how long we will live hear on Earth.

Location hidden

#145874 Mar 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling O'reilly a part time liberal is like calling Hitler a part-tome rabbi.
Not really. You have you fiscal conservative, your religious conservatives and you social conservatives. For instance, I am a Fiscal Conservative but a moderate on religion and social issues.
Bill O'Really is PRO-Life, PRO-Child (anti-pedophile) but he is a moderate on fiscal issues and religious issues.
It is obvious you have never really watched his show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,263,621
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 23 min Concern Citizen 8
Sex For Money (Sep '12) 1 hr carlos 6
Concerned Chicago Citizen 1 hr Concern Citizen 1
Amy 7-30-15 1 hr boundary painter 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 6,258
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr boundary painter 8,111
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 100,268
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages