BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145718 Mar 5, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Magdalene? You mean Jesus's wife? Okay.
You just can't help yourself, can you? You've got serious problems. Lack of Faith equals lack of Courage. That defines you to a "T"!
JustBrowsing

New Britain, CT

#145719 Mar 5, 2013
When will Obama have is looking to borrow money from Greece?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145720 Mar 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't help yourself, can you? You've got serious problems. Lack of Faith equals lack of Courage. That defines you to a "T"!
Why's that? Is marriage a sin?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145721 Mar 5, 2013
JustBrowsing wrote:
When will Obama have is looking to borrow money from Greece?
Grateful you rephrase the question please.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145722 Mar 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : I'm going out to drive my car in the street,(that is the lanes between the shoulders and is why we can say "in the street", LRS imprimatur) LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Question : Why did the pig beg the farmer to slaughter him?
Answer : Because he was told LRS was coming to share his sty with him.
Gypsyboy, with a big, red apple stuck up your azz, you look just like a pig! Oink for us pigboy! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145723 Mar 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why's that? Is marriage a sin?
Nothing wrong with marriage between a man and a woman. Common sense, moron.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145724 Mar 5, 2013
More of that darn Gorbal Warming!

http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2013/03/05/wid...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145725 Mar 5, 2013
Gypsyboy, are you still driving that AMC Pacer? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145726 Mar 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
Gypsyboy, are you still driving that AMC Pacer? LMAO!!!
Wasn't that Romney's invention, the bubble car that would save AMC?LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). His son followed in his footsteps, "saved" the Republican party LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145727 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And you Libtards thought the Korea War was over in 1953!?!
North Korea threatens to scrap armistice ending war
By Jack Kim and Louis Charbonneau | Reuters
SEOUL/UNITED NATIONS (Reuters)- North Korea threatened on Tuesday to scrap an armistice that ended the 1950-53 civil war and sever a military "hotline" with the United States if South Korea and Washington pressed on with two-month-long war games.
It was a notable sharpening in the North's often bellicose rhetoric and followed word from U.N. diplomats that the United States and China had struck a tentative deal on a draft U.N. Security Council sanctions resolution that would punish North Korea for its third nuclear test, which it conducted last month.
"We will completely nullify the Korean armistice," the North's KCNA news agency said, quoting the Korean People's Army (KPA) Supreme Command spokesman.
"The war exercise being done by the United States and the puppet south Korea is a systematic act of destruction aimed at the Korean armistice."
http://news.yahoo.com/u-china-tentative-deal-...
It is all bluster the learders of North Korea know that if they try anything they would be destroyed.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145728 Mar 5, 2013
If it is ok between man and woman, why then this comment upon my stating that Magdeleine was Jesus's wife?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145729 Mar 5, 2013
Oink for us pigboy!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145730 Mar 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gypsyboy, with a big, red apple stuck up your azz, you look just like a pig! Oink for us pigboy! LMAO!
Nope. Lame. No originality. No comment on street, shoulder or lanes. Sorry, the martinet's strap for you, ohhhh, how you like it, dunce cap and your usual spot, the corner with all the kids laughing at you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145731 Mar 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
If it is ok between man and woman, why then this comment upon my stating that Magdeleine was Jesus's wife?
<quoted text>
Just an observation of your illness, pigboy.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145732 Mar 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
ascendo tuum!
Gratias ago vos
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145733 Mar 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Lame. No originality. No comment on street, shoulder or lanes. Sorry, the martinet's strap for you, ohhhh, how you like it, dunce cap and your usual spot, the corner with all the kids laughing at you.
I do think you've written that "exact" same reply at least 2 dozen times. Who has no originality, pigboy? C'mon, oink for us! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145734 Mar 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think you've written that "exact" same reply at least 2 dozen times. Who has no originality, pigboy? C'mon, oink for us! LMAO
And I will keep reminding you that you wrote "Go play in the highway", which I let pass until you correced wojar or Learn to Read for same error caused by distraction, no big deal. You're too vain, too stupid, to admit that you erred in writing "in the highway". Instead, you come out with,(and it's there for all to see), that it's quite ok to write "in the highway" because the highway has a shoulder on each side and highway is made of lanes...so that makes "playing in the highway" good grammar. Sigh. So infantile, puerile, er, hmm, dumb. Now you did it, all alone in the pigsty, the farmer slaughtered the pig.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#145735 Mar 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : South Korea has more population (50 million) than North Korea,(25 million) has more money, is more prosperous, with latest military equipment. I'd like to know why you guys have to base 50,000 U.S. soldiers there (have you any idea how much that costs?)with all their infrastructure and armaments. And you have additional bases in Japan and all over the Pacific. High time South Korea, whose prosperity is about to eclipse yours, assume its defence and responsibilities. You'd also be able to withdraw a flat top from that area, thereby deploying it somewhere else to make up for Enterprise or just simply mothball it ufn.
If I remember rightly, South Korea pays for practically all of it, and their motives are obvious. They assume that if our guys are killed in the start of a war, the USA will not ignore that fact.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145736 Mar 5, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember rightly, South Korea pays for practically all of it, and their motives are obvious. They assume that if our guys are killed in the start of a war, the USA will not ignore that fact.
True, same for the U.S. forces based in Germany and Japan. The host country does defray costs, but not all, and the U.S. administations in those countries are liable for any damages caused in training or deployment. In Germany, many villages will welcome tank deployments, for example, and gleefully send the bill to U.S. authorities for total repaving of streets that were travelled on. Also, the presence of all these U.S. troops is an economic incentive for the hosts, these military spend a lot locally. Are those bases really needed today, more than 65 years after the end of WW2? With faster deployment methods, I'm not sure these "advance" bases are worth the trouble and costs.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#145737 Mar 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
True, same for the U.S. forces based in Germany and Japan. The host country does defray costs, but not all, and the U.S. administations in those countries are liable for any damages caused in training or deployment. In Germany, many villages will welcome tank deployments, for example, and gleefully send the bill to U.S. authorities for total repaving of streets that were travelled on. Also, the presence of all these U.S. troops is an economic incentive for the hosts, these military spend a lot locally. Are those bases really needed today, more than 65 years after the end of WW2? With faster deployment methods, I'm not sure these "advance" bases are worth the trouble and costs.
So that just means that we are lousy negotiators and did not get the full cost paid for. In fact, maybe we should make it 110% of the cost, or 120%. I certainly agree with you that Germany is not the place where the next war will start, but if they pay us a fair price (in fact, if they pay us enough to make a profit on the deal, which I propose), does that really matter?

What matters is having hundreds of missile-firing submarines, when that kind of war is not likely at all, and when the same benefit can be gotten with just a few of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 6 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 7 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web