BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145608 Mar 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not drive "in" a lane? LMAO just give up jakeleg
Sorry, it was a road, not a lane. Review your morning posts.
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145609 Mar 4, 2013
READ THIS, LOSER :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Depends, you're reeking badly! Go play in the highway now. LMAO
Okay, so it wasn't in the road, but in the LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) highway. How do you play IN the highway, loser?

God how it must suck to be "gotcha'ed" so many times in one day, made to look like a fool and yet strutting around like you were the best. Ha ha. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Smarter Than You

Las Vegas, NV

#145612 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
READ THIS, LOSER :
<quoted text>
Okay, so it wasn't in the road, but in the LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) highway. How do you play IN the highway, loser?
God how it must suck to be "gotcha'ed" so many times in one day, made to look like a fool and yet strutting around like you were the best. Ha ha. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Go play in traffic you semi-illiterate moron.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145614 Mar 4, 2013
18 USC § 1464 - Broadcasting obscene language

Current through Pub. L. 112-283.(See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

Whoever utters any obscene, indecent, or profane language by means of radio communication shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/146...

In this chapter we look at three criminal libels - blasphemy, obscenity and sedition. We discuss what they are and the dangers for journalists.

Criminal libels
Blasphemy

Blasphemy is an attack on God or religion. In English common law, matter is said to be blasphemous if it:

"denies the truth of the Christian religion or of the Bible or the Book of Common Prayer, or the existence of God."

Blasphemy is an attack on God, obscenity is an attack on moral values and sedition is an attack on the state.

Sedition

Sedition is words or actions designed to cause people to act unconstitutionally. It is a good test of any democratic society to see where it draws the line between honest political disagreements and sedition.

Today, laws on sedition often have more to do with promoting racial and social harmony than with protecting the state. Sedition is often defined as the intention to promote feelings of ill-will or hatred between different races, classes or religious groups within the country.

Sedition is not determined so much by the meaning of words as by the way they are presented. The law will not usually act against a genuinely held opinion, as long as it is expressed in moderate language.

http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Manuals%20Volume...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145615 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
READ THIS, LOSER :
<quoted text>
You're delusional as hell, jakeleg. I mean to the point of needing professional confinement. You get your butt stomped and your chain yanked dozens of times everyday! dodo bird LMAO!!!

BTW, a road has two shoulders, we drive "in" between those shoulders. Example; keep it in your lane! dingbatboy
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145616 Mar 4, 2013
Smarter Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play in traffic you semi-illiterate moron.
That's all you've got, LRS? Weak, very weak. Go play IN the highway, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

How it must suck to grab another moniker and thinking you're fooling everyone. The only one who is fooled is you, poor slug.
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145617 Mar 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional as hell, jakeleg. I mean to the point of needing professional confinement. You get your butt stomped and your chain yanked dozens of times everyday! dodo bird LMAO!!!
BTW, a road has two shoulders, we drive "in" between those shoulders. Example; keep it in your lane! dingbatboy
So sorry, your inventions don't work. You said "in the highway", poor loser, not "in" the lanes. I would've overlooked it, but hey, you corrected a poster on the same point. Stop it, don't you even realise how bad you look? In the lanes!! LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Running out of monikers yet?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145618 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you've got, LRS? Weak, very weak. Go play IN the highway, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
How it must suck to grab another moniker and thinking you're fooling everyone. The only one who is fooled is you, poor slug.
Sorry dyckhead. You're the only one being fooled and you're being fooled by yourself! That, my friend, is delusional. Really, you are not well. How many posters have you accused me of being? 20? 30? LMAO!!!!!
Smarter Than You

Las Vegas, NV

#145619 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
*insert animated emoticon rolling all over the floor laughing here*
You've got to be the dumbest thing Canada has ever had to own up too. What collage did you study at? Or is decoupage your forte?
*insert another animated emoticon rolling all over the floor laughing here*
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145620 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, your inventions don't work. You said "in the highway", poor loser, not "in" the lanes. I would've overlooked it, but hey, you corrected a poster on the same point. Stop it, don't you even realise how bad you look? In the lanes!! LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Running out of monikers yet?
Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp! Dumb as dirt. LMAO!!! Cya buttsore loser!
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145621 Mar 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser. Re-read your above lying post. Guess what's missing. So you do carefully edit your own words, and reproduce what suits you. You wrote "Go play in the highway now. LMAO" No lanes and shoulder, damn you're writhing, twisting, coming out with idiotic rants. Read, it's down there :(Wish Topix allowd us to hioghlight so you could underline the fool you are):

READ THIS, LOSER :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>

Mr. Depends, you're reeking badly! Go play in the highway now. LMAO

God how it must suck to be "gotcha'ed" so many times in one day, made to look like a fool and yet strutting around like you were the best. Ha ha. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd

You're a sick person, LRS. Even your two beautiful nurse girl friends can't save you now, or their doctor brother, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145622 Mar 4, 2013
Smarter Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be the dumbest thing Canada has ever had to own up too. What collage did you study at? Or is decoupage your forte?
*insert another animated emoticon rolling all over the floor laughing here*
The college I attended taught me when to use "to" and "too", and to identify them as preposition and adverb. "To own up too?" I think not. What college did YOU attend? Also, and if you're going to try your hand at French, please spell it découpage, not decoupage. Franchement !

I may be the dumbest thing Canada has ever had to own up too (sic) LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), but I am the dumbest of only 34 million. You, on the other hand, are obviously the dumbest of 310 million. Wow. I like my oddsd better.

And quit imitating me with the "rolling on the floor". I am not flattered.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145623 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
ascendo tuum
Up Yours Tell me did you even look at the U.S map showing nearly the whole country covered in a radioactive cloud?? Bet not

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

#145624 Mar 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah The Iraq War, The Afghanistan War, The Vietnam War, the Korean War, were all Liberal failures.
If Truman and listened to MacArthur, the Korean War would have over in 1952!!!
<quoted text>
Sooo, you want to turn our nukes into plows. But what about Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran, etc.
Why did Japan surrender when it did? What will you do? Live as a slave to a Muslim?
Tell me this Rouge did you look over the map showing the radioactive fallout over the U.S now imagine that over the whole world a DEAD WORLD
Smarter Than You

Las Vegas, NV

#145628 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The college I attended taught me when to use "to" and "too", and to identify them as preposition and adverb. "To own up too?" I think not. What college did YOU attend? Also, and if you're going to try your hand at French, please spell it découpage, not decoupage. Franchement !
I may be the dumbest thing Canada has ever had to own up too (sic) LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), but I am the dumbest of only 34 million. You, on the other hand, are obviously the dumbest of 310 million. Wow. I like my oddsd better.
And quit imitating me with the "rolling on the floor". I am not flattered.

You wouldn't know a red herring if it jumped out of your toilet and bit you on the nose.
I enjoyed your "oddsd" though. Obviously a typo from someone with Cheetos smeared all over their fat stubby fingers.

*insert five more animated emoticons rolling all over the floor laughing here*

American Lady

Danville, KY

#145629 Mar 4, 2013
Smarter Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a red herring if it jumped out of your toilet and bit you on the nose.
I enjoyed your "oddsd" though. Obviously a typo from someone with Cheetos smeared all over their fat stubby fingers.
*insert five more animated emoticons rolling all over the floor laughing here*
I "like" your style ...
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145630 Mar 4, 2013
Lime in the Coconut

for the libTARDS ....

;0)

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

#145631 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
ascendo tuum asinus
Oh Up you ass here is a reply for you
Tu es stultior quam acervum petrarum

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

#145633 Mar 4, 2013
Rouge here is why i am so aginest Nuclear Weapons back in early 1982 i heard about this meeting on Nuclear Weapons i had nothing else to do so i went and it was a eye opener. It talked about the arms race and the spread of Nuclear Weapons.

They showed a film called The Last epidemic the medical consequences of nuclear weapons and nuclear war. You need to watch this. Also there was a service man there. he was part of the first American Troops in to Hiroshima and he told of the horrors he saw then and he said that image had stayed with him to that day.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145634 Mar 4, 2013
nebka wrote:
Rouge here is why i am so aginest Nuclear Weapons back in early 1982 i heard about this meeting on Nuclear Weapons i had nothing else to do so i went and it was a eye opener. It talked about the arms race and the spread of Nuclear Weapons.
They showed a film called The Last epidemic the medical consequences of nuclear weapons and nuclear war. You need to watch this. Also there was a service man there. he was part of the first American Troops in to Hiroshima and he told of the horrors he saw then and he said that image had stayed with him to that day.
History!
"you" would be BETTER OFF worrying about TODAY
and the FAILING
of this
Failure-in-chief ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,126,432
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,654
Abby 10-23-14 32 min pde 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min J RULES 70,087
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Stina2 98,502
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Concerned_American 352
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]