BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,281 - 128,300 of 174,961 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you go "on" the road, not "in" the road.
Do you not drive "in" a lane? LMAO just give up jakeleg
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah The Iraq War, The Afghanistan War, The Vietnam War, the Korean War, were all Liberal failures.
If Truman and listened to MacArthur, the Korean War would have over in 1952!!!
<quoted text>
Sooo, you want to turn our nukes into plows. But what about Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran, etc.
Why did Japan surrender when it did? What will you do? Live as a slave to a Muslim?
Russia, China, North Korea have converted to Islam, and those are now Moslem countries? Thanks for the info.

Oh, isn't China your biggest supplier of everything now, your number 1 trading partner? You're THAT dependent on China yet they will nuke you?
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why doesn't this bother you Libtards? I know, I know, you like sleeping with pigs!!!
Menendez Likes His Hookers Young And Inexperienced
MARCH 4, 2013 BY GEORGE SPELVIN
“That senator likes the youngest and newest girls,” said a young Dominican Republic hooker as she described in detail what allegedly went on at sex parties involving Miami ophthalmologist and high-dollar campaign donor Salmon Melgen and New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez. Of course Menendez is denying everything, something not difficult to do with the majority of the mainstream media covering up for the liberal democrat.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/menendez-lik...
You are so low. So, you're basing your conviction, yes, conviction of this dem campaign donour on loose talk by a young Dom Rep hooker and that nastiest and rumour-mongering link called westernjournalism.com ? Shame on you. Were you not based in Vietnam? Do you think I don't know what went on in Saigon with those young attractive Vietnamese prostitutes, so many of them underage nymphets? I know you indulged, everyone knows you had sex with underage teens, Rogue, you all did, and it's disgusting. So for you to cast stones...
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama pardons 2 convicts represented by one of his early Illinois donors 03/04/2013
President Barack Obama pardoned two convicts represented by a prominent Chicago-area lawyer who contributed to Obama’s presidential and Senate campaigns and crossed paths with him during his early political career, records reveal.
Obama granted 17 presidential pardons Friday, including to Illinois businesspeople Jon Kozeliski and Karen Ragee, both of whom were convicted in the early 1990s for felony conspiracy to traffic counterfeit goods. Kozeliski and Ragee reportedly screened and sold counterfeit Gucci sweaters at a shopping mall.
J. Steven Beckett, the Urbana, Illinois-based attorney who represents Kozeliski and Ragee, contributed $1,000 to Obama’s 2004 Senate campaign and $1,000 to Obama’s first presidential campaign. Beckett has also contributed to Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/04/obama-pardo...
Ford pardons Nixon. No further comment.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why don't you vote for Stewart for President in 2016?
Two reasons why I can't :

1. He's not running;

2. I'm not a U.S. citizen and

2A ) It was a remark, hoping you'd come up with a funny AND witty Repub. Please try.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did give an economic plan. 59 point plan in particular!!!
I would print them out but it would take more than a few pages so may I suggest you go to this link!
http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-debate-...
Now, can you show me Obama's economic plan? Oh, I know,
1. tax the rich
2. tax the rich
3. tax the rich and
4. tax the rich some more!
à

Sounds like a good plan to me. Buffett agrees. Gates agrees, a many others do. And don't be stupid like Romney and reply they should write the Treasury a cheque.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh oh, is that Poopo trailing smoke outa his azz?
So LRS
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboy, if you believe that garbage I've got some prime swamp for ya. dingbat
More schoolyard threats. You're all mouth.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not drive "in" a lane? LMAO just give up jakeleg
Sorry, it was a road, not a lane. Review your morning posts.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

READ THIS, LOSER :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Depends, you're reeking badly! Go play in the highway now. LMAO
Okay, so it wasn't in the road, but in the LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) highway. How do you play IN the highway, loser?

God how it must suck to be "gotcha'ed" so many times in one day, made to look like a fool and yet strutting around like you were the best. Ha ha. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Smarter Than You

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
READ THIS, LOSER :
<quoted text>
Okay, so it wasn't in the road, but in the LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) highway. How do you play IN the highway, loser?
God how it must suck to be "gotcha'ed" so many times in one day, made to look like a fool and yet strutting around like you were the best. Ha ha. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Go play in traffic you semi-illiterate moron.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

18 USC § 1464 - Broadcasting obscene language

Current through Pub. L. 112-283.(See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

Whoever utters any obscene, indecent, or profane language by means of radio communication shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/146...

In this chapter we look at three criminal libels - blasphemy, obscenity and sedition. We discuss what they are and the dangers for journalists.

Criminal libels
Blasphemy

Blasphemy is an attack on God or religion. In English common law, matter is said to be blasphemous if it:

"denies the truth of the Christian religion or of the Bible or the Book of Common Prayer, or the existence of God."

Blasphemy is an attack on God, obscenity is an attack on moral values and sedition is an attack on the state.

Sedition

Sedition is words or actions designed to cause people to act unconstitutionally. It is a good test of any democratic society to see where it draws the line between honest political disagreements and sedition.

Today, laws on sedition often have more to do with promoting racial and social harmony than with protecting the state. Sedition is often defined as the intention to promote feelings of ill-will or hatred between different races, classes or religious groups within the country.

Sedition is not determined so much by the meaning of words as by the way they are presented. The law will not usually act against a genuinely held opinion, as long as it is expressed in moderate language.

http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Manuals%20Volume...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
READ THIS, LOSER :
<quoted text>
You're delusional as hell, jakeleg. I mean to the point of needing professional confinement. You get your butt stomped and your chain yanked dozens of times everyday! dodo bird LMAO!!!

BTW, a road has two shoulders, we drive "in" between those shoulders. Example; keep it in your lane! dingbatboy
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Smarter Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play in traffic you semi-illiterate moron.
That's all you've got, LRS? Weak, very weak. Go play IN the highway, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

How it must suck to grab another moniker and thinking you're fooling everyone. The only one who is fooled is you, poor slug.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional as hell, jakeleg. I mean to the point of needing professional confinement. You get your butt stomped and your chain yanked dozens of times everyday! dodo bird LMAO!!!
BTW, a road has two shoulders, we drive "in" between those shoulders. Example; keep it in your lane! dingbatboy
So sorry, your inventions don't work. You said "in the highway", poor loser, not "in" the lanes. I would've overlooked it, but hey, you corrected a poster on the same point. Stop it, don't you even realise how bad you look? In the lanes!! LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Running out of monikers yet?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you've got, LRS? Weak, very weak. Go play IN the highway, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
How it must suck to grab another moniker and thinking you're fooling everyone. The only one who is fooled is you, poor slug.
Sorry dyckhead. You're the only one being fooled and you're being fooled by yourself! That, my friend, is delusional. Really, you are not well. How many posters have you accused me of being? 20? 30? LMAO!!!!!
Smarter Than You

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
*insert animated emoticon rolling all over the floor laughing here*
You've got to be the dumbest thing Canada has ever had to own up too. What collage did you study at? Or is decoupage your forte?
*insert another animated emoticon rolling all over the floor laughing here*
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, your inventions don't work. You said "in the highway", poor loser, not "in" the lanes. I would've overlooked it, but hey, you corrected a poster on the same point. Stop it, don't you even realise how bad you look? In the lanes!! LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Running out of monikers yet?
Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp! Dumb as dirt. LMAO!!! Cya buttsore loser!
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser. Re-read your above lying post. Guess what's missing. So you do carefully edit your own words, and reproduce what suits you. You wrote "Go play in the highway now. LMAO" No lanes and shoulder, damn you're writhing, twisting, coming out with idiotic rants. Read, it's down there :(Wish Topix allowd us to hioghlight so you could underline the fool you are):

READ THIS, LOSER :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>

Mr. Depends, you're reeking badly! Go play in the highway now. LMAO

God how it must suck to be "gotcha'ed" so many times in one day, made to look like a fool and yet strutting around like you were the best. Ha ha. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd

You're a sick person, LRS. Even your two beautiful nurse girl friends can't save you now, or their doctor brother, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Smarter Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
*insert animated emoticon rolling all over the floor laughing here*
You've got to be the dumbest thing Canada has ever had to own up too. What collage did you study at? Or is decoupage your forte?
*insert another animated emoticon rolling all over the floor laughing here*
The college I attended taught me when to use "to" and "too", and to identify them as preposition and adverb. "To own up too?" I think not. What college did YOU attend? Also, and if you're going to try your hand at French, please spell it découpage, not decoupage. Franchement !

I may be the dumbest thing Canada has ever had to own up too (sic) LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), but I am the dumbest of only 34 million. You, on the other hand, are obviously the dumbest of 310 million. Wow. I like my oddsd better.

And quit imitating me with the "rolling on the floor". I am not flattered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,082,363
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Eric 68,403
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••