BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,201 - 128,220 of 174,601 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Red Herring!! Ha ha, and LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). If that was a Red Herring, then I'm the next pope.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Americans have a right to be stupid!

I just new you'd enjoy the cartoon.
I see how a stupid person like Rogue Moron would think I'd bother looking at his dumb link.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah The Iraq War, The Afghanistan War, The Vietnam War, the Korean War, were all Liberal failures.
If Truman and listened to MacArthur, the Korean War would have over in 1952!!!
oh gee... didn't realize that GW Baffoon, Dickless Cheney, Karl "the Puppeteer" Rove, et al were "Liberals".

Ya.... If Truman had listened to the butcher MacArthur, the war WOULD have been over in 1952... with a united Communist Korea.... much like the united Communist Vietnam.
Learn to Read

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

But it's true. If the Soviet Union wanted to invade Canada, how would you stop them? They drop a couple of their A-Bombs on your cities, what would you do?

But there is the Russian Federation which still has plenty of nukes.
By the way, I new one of you Libtards would have brought that up. Why did I no that? Well, it was a Red Herring as I new you would not address the issue which is, how does a non-nuclear country protect itself from a nuclear nation?
We also protect places like Japan, S Korea and Taiwan.
By the way - I "new" that you'd pretend your foolishness was a red-hearing and that you'd double down on your ignorance with more blather about Libtards.

Pathetic ignorant fool - sucks to be you under any label

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Not sure what to make of this except for a life was lost.

Slain Mississippi candidate was beaten and burned, his family says By Emily Le Coz | Reuters

JACKSON, Mississippi (Reuters)- A gay, black mayoral candidate killed last week in Mississippi was beaten, dragged and set on fire before his body was dumped near a river, according to his family.
In a statement issued late on Sunday, the family of Marco McMillian said a coroner who performed an autopsy on his body told them about the gruesome manner of death.
"We feel this was not a random act of violence based on the condition of the body when it was found," the McMillian family said. "Marco, nor anyone, should have their lives end in this manner."
Coahoma County Coroner Scotty Meredith declined to comment on the family's statement that McMillian was beaten and burned.
The body of McMillian, a 33-year-old candidate for mayor of Clarksdale, Mississippi, was found on Wednesday. A day later, law enforcement officials arrested a 22-year-old man, Lawrence Reed, who is also black, and charged him with murder in connection with the case.
McMillian was one of the first viable openly gay candidates to run for office in Mississippi, according to the Victory Fund, a national organization that supports homosexual candidates.
Autopsy results are not expected to be released until toxicology tests are complete, which could take two or three weeks, Meredith said.
The Coahoma County Sheriff's Department, which is leading the investigation, has released few details about the killing or a possible motive. Law enforcement officials say the killing is not being treated as a hate crime.
http://news.yahoo.com/slain-mississippi-candi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Just a year after last year's deadly snow storm in Japan, they get by another one. So far eight dead in this storm.
Japan is not a third world country and to have deaths like this just doesn't seem right. I don't recall Japan having deadly snow storms like these before!
Just look at the pictures! I sure hope Global Warming does not get any worse!

Japan's newest storm proves deadly
Hokkaido's record snowfall this winter could mean more problems this spring
Kevin Corriveau Last Modified: 04 Mar 2013
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2...

Japan Snowstorm Kills 52, Crushes Steel Bridge
Feb 1, 2012
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/02...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

When they start talking about snow being five meters high (16 feet), that is the Mother of all Snow Storms.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how a stupid person like Rogue Moron would think I'd bother looking at his dumb link.
HaHaHaHa!!!!! You doofus! LMAO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Now this Russian island is just north of the Japanese Islands so I assume it is part of the same snow storm.

Snowstorm rips through Sakhalin Island in Russia
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/snowstorm-rips...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jaquesoff Ottatwit wrote:
Ahh, all the libtards still hard at work trying to convince themselves that Obummer was born in Hawaii and he's the second coming of Christ! Four plus years obsessing and drooling over Mien Obummer! Bend over, pucker, mien Obummer has a special gift for his loyal topix minions! Proceed with another four years of wasting your lives! LOL! Later .......Loooooozers!
Don't look now, Gaylord... but your latent homosexual tendencies are showing....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When they start talking about snow being five meters high (16 feet), that is the Mother of all Snow Storms.
and those conturds say that global warming is a fantasy.... morons
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Not sure what to make of this except for a life was lost.
Slain Mississippi candidate was beaten and burned, his family says By Emily Le Coz | Reuters
JACKSON, Mississippi (Reuters)- A gay, black mayoral candidate killed last week in Mississippi was beaten, dragged and set on fire before his body was dumped near a river, according to his family.
In a statement issued late on Sunday, the family of Marco McMillian said a coroner who performed an autopsy on his body told them about the gruesome manner of death.
"We feel this was not a random act of violence based on the condition of the body when it was found," the McMillian family said. "Marco, nor anyone, should have their lives end in this manner."
Coahoma County Coroner Scotty Meredith declined to comment on the family's statement that McMillian was beaten and burned.
The body of McMillian, a 33-year-old candidate for mayor of Clarksdale, Mississippi, was found on Wednesday. A day later, law enforcement officials arrested a 22-year-old man, Lawrence Reed, who is also black, and charged him with murder in connection with the case.
McMillian was one of the first viable openly gay candidates to run for office in Mississippi, according to the Victory Fund, a national organization that supports homosexual candidates.
Autopsy results are not expected to be released until toxicology tests are complete, which could take two or three weeks, Meredith said.
The Coahoma County Sheriff's Department, which is leading the investigation, has released few details about the killing or a possible motive. Law enforcement officials say the killing is not being treated as a hate crime.
http://news.yahoo.com/slain-mississippi-candi...
Isn't it wonderful, Rogue? Criminals, mafiosi, they mostly kill each other off. A great service for the population. And, as you like to write, blacks also practice the same sport, they kill each other off, like that mayor. For you, that's ideal, criminal rift raft and blacks erasing each other. Killing (pun intended) two birds with one stone. Much like an "all-you-can-eat buffet, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look now, Gaylord... but your latent homosexual tendencies are showing....
Mr. Racist, are you also a homosexual?
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jaquesoff Ottatwit wrote:
Ahh, all the libtards still hard at work trying to convince themselves that Obummer was born in Hawaii and he's the second coming of Christ! Four plus years obsessing and drooling over Mien Obummer! Bend over, pucker, mien Obummer has a special gift for his loyal topix minions! Proceed with another four years of wasting your lives! LOL! Later .......Loooooozers!
A nazi who can't even spell a key brown shirt word, "mein". Imagine how he spells "Fuhrer" when he salutes him in writing.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
and those conturds say that global warming is a fantasy.... morons
That's Gorbal Warming!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I guess it is up to nine deaths in Japan.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/nine-dead-japan-b...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

They're calling it the "Great Betrayal".

Obumbler offers cuts to SS and Medicare! Voting base is horrified!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Racist, are you also a homosexual?
nope... but I bet you are.... that all that seems to be on your mind these days.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Gorbal Warming!
what ever, jackazz.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min voice of peace 67,931
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Realtime 1,079,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Frijoles 68,374
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000