BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,181 - 128,200 of 174,622 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Mika

Yekaterinburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who from? And please take it back, we don't need or want it. Quit the 1950s speeches.
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Against who?? North Korea?? Heh heh heh!! Oh... now Israel might be a possibility....
If WW3 breaks out you little sissies will be on your knees begging the USA to save your weenie butts.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Americans have a right to be stupid!
http://netrightdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Mika wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If WW3 breaks out you little sissies will be on your knees begging the USA to save your weenie butts.
heh heh heh!! So full of themselves..... can't take care of Iraq/Afghanistan/Korea/Vietnam ... but they're gonna "save" us if WW3 breaks out!
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a right Rogue Moron fully embraces and holds sacred.
Learn to Read

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://netrightdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
And if they exercise it enough they become naturalized citizens of Birfistan

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Canada is protected by America's nuclear umbrella!
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who from? And please take it back, we don't need or want it. Quit the 1950s speeches.
But it's true. If the Soviet Union wanted to invade Canada, how would you stop them? They drop a couple of their A-Bombs on your cities, what would you do?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

OMG, Jacques will flip his wig when he reads this!

Siamese twins walk into a bar in Toronto and park
Themselves on a bar stool.

One of them says to the bartender, "Don't mind us; as you Can see, we're joined side by side at the hip. Iím John, he's Jim. Two Molson Canadian beers, draft please."

The bartender, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make Polite conversation while pouring the beers. "Been on holiday Yet, boys"?

"Off to England next month," says John. "We go to England Every year, rent a car and drive for miles. Don't we, Jim?" Jim Agrees.

"Ah, England !" says the bartender. "Wonderful country... The history, the beer, the culture..."

"Nah, we don't like that British crap," says John.
"Hamburgers and Molson's beer, that's us, heh Jim? And we can't Stand the English - they're so arrogant and rude."

"So why keep going to England ?" asks the bartender.

"It's the only chance Jim gets to drive."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://netrightdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a right Rogue Moron fully embraces and holds sacred.
I just new you'd enjoy the cartoon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://netrightdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And if they exercise it enough they become naturalized citizens of Birfistan
Ah no, Dopisyan!!! Enjoy the cartoon?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh!! So full of themselves..... can't take care of Iraq/Afghanistan/Korea/Vietnam ... but they're gonna "save" us if WW3 breaks out!
Ah The Iraq War, The Afghanistan War, The Vietnam War, the Korean War, were all Liberal failures.
If Truman and listened to MacArthur, the Korean War would have over in 1952!!!
Learn to Read

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

But it's true. If the Soviet Union wanted to invade Canada, how would you stop them? They drop a couple of their A-Bombs on your cities, what would you do?
Psssst. Hey Rouge - there is no Soviet Union - kind of doubt Canada is too worried
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're delirious, sorry. So they want to invade us. First, they do a first strike on us, 100 H-bombs. Even if you intervened AFTER, watcha gonna do about it? And then what, Russian army will walk over the North Pole to invade us?

In another doomsday scenario, we in Canada are no man's land between Russia and the U.S. Great stuff. You nuclear imbeciles start lobbing H-bombs at each other, and don't forget, you each own, at last count, about 4,000 warheads each. Well, we are in the middle. Some, a few, will be intercepted in midair by both sides. Where will they explode overhead or on the ground? Guess. So, yes, keep your filthy missiles and H-bombs for yourself. i sure as hell don't feel protected. I do feel a bit more secure because any nuclear attack or retaliation has to be okayed by a joint US/Canada command at Norad.

And don't forget, after the bombs, the Russians have to invade us somewhere. Good luck to them. Remember how long it took Russia, all 150 million inhabitants, to vanquish little Finland, 4 million inhabitants? Well, wish the Ruskies luck.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

reality bites back wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, totally missed my post, did you see the last sentence?(civil war) and another liberal hollywood mindset who believes in the communist utopia and cannot comprehend anything after one sentence.
Just remember, if the US goes, Canada will get sucked down the drain with us
You wrote : "Just remember, if the US goes, Canada will get sucked down the drain with us ".

Best description of what Rogue described as the U.S.nuclear umbrella "protection". Thanks and no thanks, we'll pass.

Hey, for your info, 1989 was 24 years ago.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah The Iraq War, The Afghanistan War, The Vietnam War, the Korean War, were all Liberal failures.
If Truman and listened to MacArthur, the Korean War would have over in 1952!!!
Some people take their vitamin pills daily.

Rogue takes his "stupid" pills daily.(And they work).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssst. Hey Rouge - there is no Soviet Union - kind of doubt Canada is too worried
But there is the Russian Federation which still has plenty of nukes.
By the way, I new one of you Libtards would have brought that up. Why did I no that? Well, it was a Red Herring as I new you would not address the issue which is, how does a non-nuclear country protect itself from a nuclear nation?
We also protect places like Japan, S Korea and Taiwan.
Mika

Yekaterinburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delirious, sorry. So they want to invade us. First, they do a first strike on us, 100 H-bombs. Even if you intervened AFTER, watcha gonna do about it? And then what, Russian army will walk over the North Pole to invade us?
In another doomsday scenario, we in Canada are no man's land between Russia and the U.S. Great stuff. You nuclear imbeciles start lobbing H-bombs at each other, and don't forget, you each own, at last count, about 4,000 warheads each. Well, we are in the middle. Some, a few, will be intercepted in midair by both sides. Where will they explode overhead or on the ground? Guess. So, yes, keep your filthy missiles and H-bombs for yourself. i sure as hell don't feel protected. I do feel a bit more secure because any nuclear attack or retaliation has to be okayed by a joint US/Canada command at Norad.
And don't forget, after the bombs, the Russians have to invade us somewhere. Good luck to them. Remember how long it took Russia, all 150 million inhabitants, to vanquish little Finland, 4 million inhabitants? Well, wish the Ruskies luck.
Take away the threat of America's nuclear umbrella and we will come there and take you. You really this slow?
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
History and current affairs,(hell this is current affairs) are not Rogue's strong suites. He doesn't yet know about 1989, fall of the wall, Gorbachev, and the dissolution of the Warsaw pact and the freeing and sovereignety of the Soviet satellites, some of them like Poland, Czech Repub, Slovania, Slovakia, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Lithuania, Hungary, Latvia, Romania are now a part of NATO and, let me tell you, torns in Russia's sides.

I'll bet Rogue has no idea all those awful communist countries are now a part of NATO. I saw it, lived it, it was fantastic.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The Soviet Union and their rusting decrepit military?? But let me let you in on a little secret.... THERE IS NO SOVIET UNION.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is the Russian Federation which still has plenty of nukes.
By the way, I new one of you Libtards would have brought that up. Why did I no that? Well, it was a Red Herring as I new you would not address the issue which is, how does a non-nuclear country protect itself from a nuclear nation?
We also protect places like Japan, S Korea and Taiwan.
You wrote : "We also protect places like Japan"

Bet Japan feels great about that.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

reality bites back wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, totally missed my post, did you see the last sentence?(civil war) and another liberal hollywood mindset who believes in the communist utopia and cannot comprehend anything after one sentence.
Just remember, if the US goes, Canada will get sucked down the drain with us
heh heh heh!! You're so full of yourself, aren't you? We have a capable military, thank you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,079,838
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,939
Amy 7-24 19 min Mister Tonka 24
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min TXgurl 48,901
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min ritedownthemiddle 45,791
BSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 1 hr DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,530
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search