BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,161 - 128,180 of 174,601 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, why did the have to take pictures of Bill's private parts for the Paul Jones trial? Well I guess they could not ask Bill to drop his pants in court so they had to do a photo line-up.
And a lot of people don't know that Michael Jackson also had his private parts photographed for his trial too. And they found our that that was the only dark skin left on him!
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
and that interests you, why??(I have my suspicions, but it would be better coming from you.)
Because Liberals are soooo funny. You'd never have a Conservative get in that predicament!
Oh, do you know who thinks that the Michael Jackson thing is funny? BLACK women think it is the funniest thing they have ever heard. I guess they can envision a "whitened" man with a black dong!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
F**K YOU monkee canuck kweer
Why don't you and your white sheet wearing buddies go to hades

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ya know, Bill Clinton will be remembered as the president between two Bushs.
Unfortunately my Bush jokes are boring and I have to wait until Halloween to tell my Obama jokes as they are to scary.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, why did the have to take pictures of Bill's private parts for the Paul Jones trial? Well I guess they could not ask Bill to drop his pants in court so they had to do a photo line-up.
And a lot of people don't know that Michael Jackson also had his private parts photographed for his trial too. And they found our that that was the only dark skin left on him!
I just hope, when you're at the controls of your airplane, that you are as focused on flying that thing as you are on Clinton's penis. If so, you MUST be a great pilot. Wow, two successive posts on that.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you wake up today with the goal of being an impotent old turd or is it just natural?
He's not old LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me sum it up for you Libtards. These 500 + economists think Obama is an idiot!
More than 500 economists, 5 Nobel laureates back Romney’s economic strategy
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/more-than-5 ...
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The 500 economists may not agree with Obama's economic strategy, and why not? But they actually think he's an idiot? They said that? Must be SOME economists.
<quoted text>
No, not "A" opinion but an opinion of over 500 economists of which FIVE are Nobel Laureates!
<quoted text>
Can you show me the element of "hate" in my post? And did you read the whole article?
Hate? You said Obama is an idiot. Tried to make us believe the edconomists said that. Was that an attempt at love?
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that any intelligent person, Repub or Dem, would actually refer to teapartyeconomist.com ? It's totally biased, and you know it. Intelligent followers of politics and "normal" Repubs and Dems don't read that vomit crap that comes out of your favourites, like factcheck.org . ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN , etc.
And it's not a question of "killing the messenger", as you like to say, as it is the "messenger" that is killing the real news, that very messenger being crap distributors like Joseph Stalin and garbage dispenser George Soros.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you!
That is low, that is very LRS-low, Rogue. Editing my post, totally re-arranging it. If ever final confirmation was required to prove that Rogue and LRS sis the same low-life, well, there we are. How it must suck to spend over 3 hours to edit a few lines from my original post. Loser.
Learn to Read

Capron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>I just hope, when you're at the controls of your airplane, that you are as focused on flying that thing as you are on Clinton's penis. If so, you MUST be a great pilot. Wow, two successive posts on that.
Now you can't blame Rouge Romper for curiosity
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacques, can you show us the Retired Flag Officers who have endorsed Obama?
Oh, All Regular officers are officers for LIFE when the are retired. In fact, they are actually part of the Retired Reserves and are subject to recall until age 60 by te president of the U.S..
As a retired warrant officer I was subject to recall until age 62 so I must be more valuable than a general!
500 FORMER GENERALS, ADMIRALS ANNOUNCE SUPPORT FOR ROMNEY IN POWERFUL FULL-PAGE AD Nov. 4, 2012
Roughly 500 senior military officials are endorsing Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney in a full-page ad set to run in the Washington Times on Monday, the Washington Free Beacon reports.
“We, the undersigned, proudly support Governor Mitt Romney as our nation’s next President and Commander-in-Chief,” the ad reads, followed by a staggering list of names and titles. Many of the signatories are former generals and admirals.
TheBlaze was sent an advanced copy of how the ad is expected to appear:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/04/50...
And explain then why the voters rejected the retired flag officers' approval of Romney. Were those "retired" flag officers not political appts made by GWB? I wouldn't say that normally, but you did mention quite a few times that these senior officers were all political appts, didn't you? Do you think that, in the 2016 presidential campaign, former Obama flag officers will be backing the Repub guy? Wake up and smell the coffee.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There is a little quirk in the military retirement laws. Enlisted men and commissioned officers are subject to recall until age 60 whereas warrant officers are subject to recall until age 62.
Don't ask me why, I did not write the laws!!!
Thank our lucky stars
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Liberals are soooo funny. You'd never have a Conservative get in that predicament!
Oh, do you know who thinks that the Michael Jackson thing is funny? BLACK women think it is the funniest thing they have ever heard. I guess they can envision a "whitened" man with a black dong!
Again with the colour thing and appendages. What an obsession, just can't keep it under wraps.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me sum it up for you Libtards. These 500 + economists think Obama is an idiot!
More than 500 economists, 5 Nobel laureates back Romney’s economic strategy
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/more-than-5 ...
<quoted text>
Obama is trying to implement Romney's economic plan? Can you even show us Obama's plan? He has NEVER put anything in writing!!!!
This is the second phase of the current birfoon/Republican denial game.

1. Make demands already offered by the President.
2. Pretend the offers were not made both in writing and to the public.
3. Then admit that though they're Republican polices, they'll vote against them simply to stymie the president.

Yes, Rogue Moron, chained CPI and tax reform through closing loop holes offset by spending cuts is the foundation of Romney/Ryan's campaign economic platform.

The same exact policies have been offered by the president in writing. The president and Boehner have acknowledge that to be a fact. You can find numerous articles written about this simple fact by simple google search. The plan is in writing on numerous .gov sites, the least of which is the White House's own website.

Please be less of an idiot, you make birfoons look bad, and that is a hard thing to do.

http://lmgtfy.com/...

http://lmgtfy.com/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

No, we are NOT going away!!!!

Conservatives Pushing Boehner, Cantor to Defund Obamacare in Continuing Resolution BY MATTHEW BOYLE

Conservative House Republicans are circulating a letter calling on House Speaker John Boehner and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor to defund Obamacare in the upcoming continuing resolution that funds the government. Oklahoma Republican Rep. Jim Bridenstine, a freshman, and Kansas Republican Rep. Tim Huelskamp are leading the charge.
“The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (‘ObamaCare’) remains broadly unpopular across America,” the letter to Boehner and Cantor reads.“More and more Americans are now feeling its impact--from job losses and part-time downgrades, to insurance policy changes and violations of religious liberties, to state budget strains from Medicaid expansions. And Americans don’t like these impacts. Most Americans still believe that healthcare should be controlled by patients and doctors, not by the government.”
In the letter, the conservatives note that while they plan to “re-start efforts to repeal ObamaCare in its entirety this year, next year and until we are successful,” that “in the meantime, there is more we can do in Congress.”
The upcoming continuing resolution, which funds the government, is one such place. House Republicans have the power, should they choose to use it, to shut down Obamacare through the appropriations process--the power of the purse laid out in the United States Constitution.
It is unclear if Boehner and Cantor will defund Obamacare this time around. Over the past couple years, they have passed continuing resolutions that actually fund Obamacare. Spokespeople for both Boehner and Cantor have not returned requests for comment from Breitbart News on this matter.
That said, Cantor and Boehner both promised to use the appropriations process to defund Obamacare in press statements in early 2011 after the Tea Party movement swept the GOP into control of the House of Representatives.
At a February 2011 press conference, CNS News asked Cantor: "On the CR [continuing resolution], when that bill comes to the floor, will there be any funding for the health care reform law in it?"
Cantor responded that there would not.“I expect to see, one way or the other, the product coming out of the House to speak to that [ObamaCare funding] and to preclude any funding to be used for that,” Cantor said.
Boehner spokesman Michael Steel added:“[M]ake no mistake, House Republicans are committed to repealing ObamaCare (which we have already voted to do) and--if the Senate fails to act on repeal--we will use every means at our disposal to stop this job-destroying law.”
In the two years that have passed since, Boehner and Cantor have not followed through on that promise.
It certainly does not appear that Boehner and Cantor will fight this time, though. When NBC News’ David Gregory asked Boehner on Sunday’s Meet The Press whether he would “commit” to not shutting the government down over the continuing resolution, Boehner responded:“absolutely.”
“We, the House next week will act to extend the continuing resolution through the end of the fiscal year, September 30th,” Boehner said.“The president this morning agreed that we should not have any talk of a government shutdown. So I'm hopeful that the House and Senate will be able to work through this.”
- See more at: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

reality bites back wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure have an interest in american politics. Are you worried that without a free america, there will be no free world, and that includes canada, et al
But you are right, america has not done anything right, well since the civil war era
nahh... America hasn't been the "keeper of the free world" since the GW Baffoon misadministration. I think "Canada et al" are just fine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The First Amendment is only for Liberals! All others must be beaten down (Fascism)!

Obama's White House: Hostile Work Environment For Reporters by Larry O'Connor 4 Mar 2013

Newsweek's Jonathan Alter says Robert Gibbs sent him a 'Threatening email' in 2008 after he wrote an article critical of Barack Obama.
"There is a kind of a threatening tone that from time to time, not all the time, but comes out of these guys in this White House, but that doesn’t excuse it. And, you know, they should not play that way, but they, they feel like they’re holding the cards in the relationship. They’ve got people’s access, you know, to hold over them."
David Brody, reporter for the Christian Broadcast Network (CBN), revealed this morning on Fox and Friends that he, too was the recipient of bullying, intimidating behavior from the Obama White House.
“What started as just some verbal frustration from the White House that I would even want a reason about this story turned into a full-fledged shouting match on the phone with some choice words, shall we say, and it escalated from there."

- See more at: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
nahh... America hasn't been the "keeper of the free world" since the GW Baffoon misadministration. I think "Canada et al" are just fine.
Yes, Canada is protected by America's nuclear umbrella!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The First Amendment is only for Liberals! All others must be beaten down (Fascism)!
Obama's White House: Hostile Work Environment For Reporters by Larry O'Connor 4 Mar 2013
Newsweek's Jonathan Alter says Robert Gibbs sent him a 'Threatening email' in 2008 after he wrote an article critical of Barack Obama.
"There is a kind of a threatening tone that from time to time, not all the time, but comes out of these guys in this White House, but that doesn’t excuse it. And, you know, they should not play that way, but they, they feel like they’re holding the cards in the relationship. They’ve got people’s access, you know, to hold over them."
David Brody, reporter for the Christian Broadcast Network (CBN), revealed this morning on Fox and Friends that he, too was the recipient of bullying, intimidating behavior from the Obama White House.
“What started as just some verbal frustration from the White House that I would even want a reason about this story turned into a full-fledged shouting match on the phone with some choice words, shall we say, and it escalated from there."
- See more at: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Oh goody, I got me another peanut from the peanut gallery. I just love peanuts.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No, we are NOT going away!!!!
Conservatives Pushing Boehner, Cantor to Defund Obamacare in Continuing Resolution BY MATTHEW BOYLE
Conservative House Republicans are circulating a letter calling on House Speaker John Boehner and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor to defund Obamacare in the upcoming continuing resolution that funds the government.Oklahoma Republican Rep.Jim Bridenstine,a freshman,and Kansas Republican Rep.Tim Huelskamp are leading the charge.
“The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (‘ObamaCare’)remains broadly unpopular across America,”the letter to Boehner and Cantor reads.“More and more Americans are now feeling its impact-from job losses and part-time downgrades,to insurance policy changes and violations of religious liberties,to state budget strains from Medicaid expansions.And Americans don’t like these impacts.Most Americans still believe that healthcare should be controlled by patients and doctors,not by the government.”
In the letter,the conservatives note that while they plan to “re-start efforts to repeal ObamaCare in its entirety this year,next year and until we are successful,”that“in the meantime,there is more we can do in Congress.”
The upcoming continuing resolution,which funds the government, is one such place. House Republicans have the power, should they choose to use it, to shut down Obamacare through the appropriations process--the power of the purse laid out in the United States Constitution.
It is unclear if Boehner and Cantor will defund Obamacare this time around. Over the past couple years, they have passed continuing resolutions that actually fund Obamacare. Spokespeople for both Boehner and Cantor have not returned requests for comment from Breitbart News on this matter.
That said, Cantor and Boehner both promised to use the appropriations process to defund Obamacare in press statements in early 2011 after the Tea Party movement swept the GOP into control of the House of Representatives.
At a February 2011 press conference, CNS News asked Cantor: "On the CR [continuing resolution], when that bill comes to the floor, will there be any funding for the health care reform law in it?"
Cantor responded that there would not.“I expect to see, one way or the other, the product coming out of the House to speak to that [ObamaCare funding] and to preclude any funding to be used for that,” Cantor said.
Boehner spokesman Michael Steel added:“[M]ake no mistake, House Republicans are committed to repealing ObamaCare (which we have already voted to do) and--if the Senate fails to act on repeal--we will use every means at our disposal to stop this job-destroying law.”
In the two years that have passed since, Boehner and Cantor have not followed through on that promise.
It certainly does not appear that Boehner and Cantor will fight this time,though.When NBC News’ David Gregory asked Boehner on Sunday’s Meet The Press whether he would “commit” to not shutting the government down over the continuing resolution,Boehner responded:“absolutely.”
“We, the House next week will act to extend the continuing resolution through the end of the fiscal year,September 30th,” Boehner said.“The president this morning agreed that we should not have any talk of a government shutdown. So I'm hopeful that the House and Senate will be able to work through this.”
-See more at: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
34 OECD countries : All have some form of univ tax-funded health care except the US.Imagine the protests,the indignation,the chaos in the 33 countries following any announcement that Univ health care be defunded. Yet,nutbar repubs want to defund little they have.
Jacques Otttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who from? And please take it back, we don't need or want it. Quit the 1950s speeches.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Against who?? North Korea?? Heh heh heh!! Oh... now Israel might be a possibility....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Grey Ghost 1,079,675
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,374
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••