BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,408)

Showing posts 128,141 - 128,160 of167,582
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
If this, what you cite as being a "free man", means you need a weapon in order to be "free", then YOU are a threat to humanity. Unworthy of living among the "civilized."
People who feel they need a gun in order to exercise their freedom are the psychotic ones because if you were of the mind, that everyone has a right to co-exist, even if they disagree with you, and you were "evolved" enough to understand that principle, you too would find, that wmd's are the problem in civilized societies.
Trouble comes when one man tries to superimpose his individual beliefs on another. Why can't you people even entertain the notion of peace?
I know, that if you would stop trying to "control" the world and just let everyone be...peace would come naturally.
Who was it that introduced Guns and the concept of money to the world? Clearly by now all can see, that this introduction is the major cause of violence on our planet. Clearly it does no good.
The whole concept of weapons comes from the mind of a control freak. So many unnecessary deaths are to be blamed on the shear ignorance of mankind. Until you can create life, you have no right to take ones. I pray for enlightenment of this monster known as human beings.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
It seems funny that she think we are trying to impose upon her when it is actually the other way around. I have the right to defend myself, my family and friends, etc. and she doesn't think I do as I might shoot a burglar.
How about the white woman who shot a burglar in her home there in the Metro Atlanta area two months ago. Did she have the right to shoot that burglar? Probably not because she was white and the burglar was black.

Woman Shoots Home Intruder Five Times In The Face
January 7, 2013 at 2:53 pm by Morbid

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2013/01/07/paul-s...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us:@dreamindemon on Twitter | thedreamindemon on Facebook

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That addressed nothing, slaveboi! BTW, get real!
The sequester being a blow to the private prison industry's (Many of which houses undocumented immigrants) bottom line explained nothing to you Mr. Liars?

If you think those guys will be blaming Obama for their lost revenues then think again. Most know who the cutters are and they know as well who’s full of shit even if you don’t.

These are the people Brewer is hearing from and it has nothing to do with letting non-violent inmates out. It has to do as always with the prison’s bottom line.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
If this, what you cite as being a "free man", means you need a weapon in order to be "free", then YOU are a threat to humanity. Unworthy of living among the "civilized."
People who feel they need a gun in order to exercise their freedom are the psychotic ones because if you were of the mind, that everyone has a right to co-exist, even if they disagree with you, and you were "evolved" enough to understand that principle, you too would find, that wmd's are the problem in civilized societies.
Trouble comes when one man tries to superimpose his individual beliefs on another. Why can't you people even entertain the notion of peace?
I know, that if you would stop trying to "control" the world and just let everyone be...peace would come naturally.
Who was it that introduced Guns and the concept of money to the world? Clearly by now all can see, that this introduction is the major cause of violence on our planet. Clearly it does no good.
The whole concept of weapons comes from the mind of a control freak. So many unnecessary deaths are to be blamed on the shear ignorance of mankind. Until you can create life, you have no right to take ones. I pray for enlightenment of this monster known as human beings.
<quoted text>
It seems funny that she think we are trying to impose upon her when it is actually the other way around. I have the right to defend myself, my family and friends, etc. and she doesn't think I do as I might shoot a burglar.
How about the white woman who shot a burglar in her home there in the Metro Atlanta area two months ago. Did she have the right to shoot that burglar? Probably not because she was white and the burglar was black.
Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2013/01/07/paul-s...
Now that is excellent gun control!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The sequester being a blow to the private prison industry's (Many of which houses undocumented immigrants) bottom line explained nothing to you Mr. Liars?
If you think those guys will be blaming Obama for their lost revenues then think again. Most know who the cutters are and they know as well who’s full of shit even if you don’t.
These are the people Brewer is hearing from and it has nothing to do with letting non-violent inmates out. It has to do as always with the prison’s bottom line.
So, in your opinion, releasing prisoners without notification didn't have anything to do with it? Right. I don't think this Nation has a shortage of criminals, especially around the southern border! Sequestration was the Obumbler's idea and I feel certain that point will be driven home in the future. Blame, it's all Obumbler knows. He's done NOTHING for Arizona, nada! Screw him and the horse he rode in on. Screw his little wannabe radical appointees as well. The man is pure BS and you've fallen for it two times! The Obumbler did a great job cornering himself! LMAO!!!
Spooky

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
Amen! But the whites in this audience will NEVER own that. They can't handle the truth. They hate the idea of the Black Man Rising because they are afraid. Afraid that we will treat them the same way they have treated us. That fear is internal. They cannot rid themselves of it. They expect it and therefore know that it come to pass. All we as people of color can do is watch them self destruct because that is what "fear" does to one. It haunts you until you either confront it or you will be consumed by it. Since white people cannot look in the mirror and see themselves as they "REALLY" are, they choose to live with their fears. It must be hard for them to always preoccupied with gloom and doom. Always trying to maintain a lie. How exhausting that must be! And while they are "caught up" in their own delusions, life goes on and "change" continues to come.[/quote]
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree wholeheartedly, but I wish you would use terms like many or some when referring to any race as a whole. It may be easier if before posting you would maybe take a moment, bow your head and give a shout out to martyrs for the cause like Viola Liuzzo, Michael Schwerner, Andrew Goodman, Jonathan Myrick Daniels and many many others who put in work but were not murdered.

[QUOTE who="Down Lower"]<quoted text>
You're both racist pigs.
Silly white guy. Everyone knows it is impossible for a black person to be a racist. After all, their great grandparents were enslaved by the evil white peoples. are the

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2013/01/07/paul-s ...
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is excellent gun control!
Naw, she missed with one of the six bullets. And the grouping? Well, she got him in one lung, the liver and his guts. That's a one foot grouping at short range and that isn't very good.
I wonder if he is out of Grady Hospital yet? Grady is where they take ghetto peoples who get shot up and the doctors have a lot of practice sewing them up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I thought they took the sucker to Grady Memorial. Oh well, after a month in the hospital they let him out so he could go recoup in the jail .... awaiting trial!
I wonder if he will go straight after getting out of prison this next time?
I wonder if Slater ever knew his daddy? Almost all criminals either did not know their dad or were not raised by a father-figure. 70% of all black babies are born out of wedlock. Sad, very sad.

Monday, Feb. 11, 2013
Alleged intruder shot by Loganville mother out of hospital

By Christian Boone
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Paul Ali Slater, shot five times at close range in an incident that attracted national attention, survived when few thought he would.
“I haven’t met anyone who isn’t surprised to find out he’s still kicking,” Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman said.
But instead of celebrating his release from Gwinnett Medical Center after more than a month in recovery, Slater finds himself incarcerated. He’s facing three counts of aggravated assault and burglary charges for allegedly forcing his way into the home of a Loganville mother, who hid with her 9-year-old twins in an attic crawlspace as Slater gained entry with a crowbar.

- See more at: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/alleged-in...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Chris Matthews is an Idiotlog and as such throws out the race card in an attempt to undermine his opponents. Just because Obama is half-black does not mean we are against him because he is. We are against Obama because we are diametrically opposed to his Progressive Agenda.
Oh, just in case you do knot no, by Obama is also half-white!!!
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response. Can't attack the message, attack the messenger. How sophomoric!
Rouge sure has cognitive issues. His reasoning torn to shreds, he screams ad hominem foul. Chris Matthews saw right through Romney's birth certificate remark and called it what it was. That has nothing to do with an alleged "Progressive Agenda." Rouge's delusional birfoonism likewise has nothing to do with the Obama Administration's policies.

The birfoon's delusion is not fact or evidence based. It is hate based and the birfoon fools no one but himself.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge dropped his fig leaf again. He thinks he believes in his precious birther fables because it has something to do with "his (Obama's) Progressive Agenda."
Bizarre.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the guy who accused Chris Matthews of being an ideologue for calling out racism where he saw it, that is rich. Wow!
And somehow Rouge seems to believe Romney's birth certificate remark had something to do with his opponent's "progressive agenda." The only connection exists in Rouge's convoluted thoughts.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and like about 90% of all millionaires, they earned it. And while they earned their money, thousands of people tagged along and made a living.
Why if I was as smart as Steve Jobs or Bill Gates, or a talented athlete, song writer, actor, etc., I would not feel guilty if I made big money.
But you seem to have contempt for those who "made it"!
Please point to the alleged contempt in my remark. The comment was simply factual and factually correct. I don't have contempt for those who have "made it" but I do pity the rambling delusional fool who imagines contempt is behind fact and evidence based reasoning that exposes his sorry mental state.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Innovators create jobs and become rich. Bill Gates was a student when he first developed the idea of 8080 BASIC, Edison was not wealthy until AFTER he invented his incandescent light. Similarly, Alexander Graham bell was not a tycoon when he invented the telephone.
Rouge thinking is always hopelessly arse backwards.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge sure has cognitive issues. His reasoning torn to shreds, he screams ad hominem foul. Chris Matthews saw right through Romney's birth certificate remark and called it what it was. That has nothing to do with an alleged "Progressive Agenda." Rouge's delusional birfoonism likewise has nothing to do with the Obama Administration's policies.
The birfoon's delusion is not fact or evidence based. It is hate based and the birfoon fools no one but himself.
<quoted text>
Matthews is a nutjob from the word go. Those who got conned twice but can't admit it, are the ones clinging to a fable. We see this president as he really is. We're not wearing blinders.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Don't tread on me.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in your opinion, releasing prisoners without notification didn't have anything to do with it? Right. I don't think this Nation has a shortage of criminals, especially around the southern border! Sequestration was the Obumbler's idea and I feel certain that point will be driven home in the future. Blame, it's all Obumbler knows. He's done NOTHING for Arizona, nada! Screw him and the horse he rode in on. Screw his little wannabe radical appointees as well. The man is pure BS and you've fallen for it two times! The Obumbler did a great job cornering himself! LMAO!!!
Oh I think this says it better than I can Mr. Liars.

“HEY D#*KHEADS! You say you don't want scary brown people living in less secure facilities? You say you wanna lock 'em up good and tight? You say you don't want your sugar daddy prisons to lose revenue? Well, some of us want to save Head Start, college loans, meals for seniors, teachers' jobs, public health assistance, child care and about 750,000 jobs. But if the feather that tickles your nutsack is locking up immigrants, go for it”
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/26/1190... #

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthews is a nutjob from the word go. Those who got conned twice but can't admit it, are the ones clinging to a fable. We see this president as he really is. We're not wearing blinders.
Birfoons claim they know almost nothing about him but then say they see him "as he really is."

Birfoons don't know what they think.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I think this says it better than I can Mr. Liars.
“HEY D#*KHEADS! You say you don't want scary brown people living in less secure facilities? You say you wanna lock 'em up good and tight? You say you don't want your sugar daddy prisons to lose revenue? Well, some of us want to save Head Start, college loans, meals for seniors, teachers' jobs, public health assistance, child care and about 750,000 jobs. But if the feather that tickles your nutsack is locking up immigrants, go for it”
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/26/1190... #
They were locked up because they BROKE the law. Can you not comprehend that? Guess not. dumbazz
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ll post the video since it was missing from your post AL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Surely you must understand that the left is not as enthralled with Alinsky as some on the right may be Al. Then again some on the right may not be aware that it was Alinsky’s tactics the tea baggers embraced so wholeheartedly.
“And while they’re handing out Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” at FreedomWorks, Armey himself told the Financial Times last month:“What I think of Alinsky is that he was very good at what he did but what he did was not good.”
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/272...
Of course Armey is entitled to his opinion as to the good Alinsky did.
As for McCain you must know as well that serving one’s country does exempt them from criticism especially when they are wrong on so many levels. Exemplary service didn’t stop McCain from criticizing Chuck Hagal and it won’t stop us from criticizing him.
Obama's Affinity for Saul Alinsky

Alinsky didn’t live to see that, or a number of other fruits of his labors. But just before his death in 1972, he synthesized the lessons he had learned into a book called “Rules for Radicals,” in which he urged radicals to make common cause with anyone to further their ends.

The book was even dedicated, presumably tongue in cheek, to Lucifer,“the very first radical,” who “rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom.”

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2012/03/29/o...

WHY is the 0 using THIS on the America people ...???
Answer ME that!

He is doing his DAMNEDEST to DIVIDE us and it's working!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Chris Matthews is an Idiotlog and as such throws out the race card in an attempt to undermine his opponents. Just because Obama is half-black does not mean we are against him because he is. We are against Obama because we are diametrically opposed to his Progressive Agenda.
Oh, just in case you do knot no, by Obama is also half-white!!!
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response. Can't attack the message, attack the messenger. How sophomoric!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you are you are so hung up about race you can not think clearly. Tell us, where you upset with Bush's deficit spending? And since January 2009, are you still upset with the deficit spending? If you aren't you are a racist bigot as you believe that a black person can do no wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Black people cannot be racist, says former Ken Livingstone aide
Ken Livingstone's former race adviser Lee Jasper has claimed that “no black person in the UK can be racist”.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9221...

I mean, if black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white ...
Sister Souljah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Sister Soujah

1) Bill Clinton is a draft-dodger who wrote in a letter "Thank you...for saving me from the draft" and then asserts regularly that he supports military force when necessary, especially against Communism. He, therefore, feels it's alright to send your son to fight wars when he himself would not fight for the principals he SAYS he believes in.

2) Bill Clinton talks of morality but admits that he was a reefer smoker who does not inhale. Sister Soujah has never smoked reefer or any other drug.

3) Bill Clinton says he believes in a strong family unit but could never quite get his own personal and social behavior together. His treatment and dismissal of Jennifer Flowers is indicative of how he relieves himself from his personal responsibility and created an emotionally abusive environment to Jennifer Flowers. He seems to feel comfortable attacking and alienating women for his own shortcomings.

4) Bill Clinton says that Sister Souljah is a racist like David Duke, a well known ex-Klan member and White supremist, but was a member in an all White segregated club up until this year.

5) Bill Clinton portrays himself as compassionate, yet he supports giving prisoners lobotomies, removing sections of the brain.

6) Bill Clinton takes shots at Dan Quayle's intellectual feasibility yet he has not presented America with any substantive, comprehensive agenda around economic development, foreign policy, budget containment or social policy.

7) Bill Clinton says he is not a racist but he tries to distance himself from Jesse Jackson - a candidate who has registered more voters, served the interest of poor Blacks, poor Whites, poor Latinos, unions, laborers and farmers and by experience, intellect, and charisma, is far more qualified for the job.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Affinity for Saul Alinsky
Alinsky didn’t live to see that, or a number of other fruits of his labors. But just before his death in 1972, he synthesized the lessons he had learned into a book called “Rules for Radicals,” in which he urged radicals to make common cause with anyone to further their ends.
The book was even dedicated, presumably tongue in cheek, to Lucifer,“the very first radical,” who “rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom.”
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2012/03/29/o...
WHY is the 0 using THIS on the America people ...???
Answer ME that!
He is doing his DAMNEDEST to DIVIDE us and it's working!
I fear if you read my post you didn’t understand it AL, but that’s okay so on to your other point.

I’ve never understood for the life of me how anyone could say Obama is dividing the nation when in fact it is he who has been called everything under the sun but a child of God. The man has done absolutely nothing to divide this nation save become president. What his election in fact did was smoke out the real racists who had been fuming in the closet for years and the internet has given them an anonymous forum to express their outrage.

"There is no Black America or White America ...
... or Latino America or Asian America, there is just the United States of America."
Barack Obama (Keynote address at Democratic National Convention '04)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pjsugi/226122823...

Doubt you’ll see a photo like that anywhere Republicans may gather. You divide yourselves AL. Our Party does not look like yours nor does the country. Sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 128,141 - 128,160 of167,582
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]