BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,141 - 128,160 of 175,239 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, isn't that cute--another impotent response from Mr. Liars.
LOLOLOLOL
Sissy boy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because LRS's Depend is soaking, overflowing and therefore flooding his brain. He needs to call one of his two, ha ha, let me pause, yes, his two or one of his two beautiful nurse girl friends, ha ha, can't stop guffawing, omg, yes, one of his two beautiful girl friends to change his diaper.
Still like to copy me, huh? LMAO
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
F**K YOU monkee canuck kweer!
heh heh heh!!! Hit a soft spot did I?? Are you calling me queer because you wish I were queer?? See... the people who constantly spew out this type of homophobic diatribe (like yourself) are typically the one's hiding deep, deep, deep in the closet. It's like this, gaylord.... you throw out that crap to see what kind of response you'll generate. More often than not... it's extremely negative. THAT response serves to reinforce your belief that it is not safe for closet homosexuals (like yourself) to come out... therefore... you choose to remain in your self imposed prison. Must be a sad, sad life for you... pretending to be something your obviously not.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
F**K YOU monkee canuck kweer
wow.... TWO posts! TWO!!! You really have your gaydar in a knot, don't you?? heh heh heh!!! Poor l'il closet queen....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Mr. KKK.... I figured out WHY you have the desperate need to stay in the closet (sound of hand smacking forehead). YOUR KKK BUDDIES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
wow.... TWO posts! TWO!!! You really have your gaydar in a knot, don't you?? heh heh heh!!! Poor l'il closet queen....
Mr. Racist, you're a gypsy, aren't you? LMAO! Do you just roam from shelter to shelter? Must be THA life! LMAO!!!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of him possibly being sabotaged ...???
It's online.
http://911research.wtc7.net/essayAssassinati
onOfJFKJr.html
absurd but funny

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ah Libtards, I thought you said the TEA Parties had lost their power. Then why if Reich attacking them?

Robert Reich Says Tea Party wants ‘To Undermine the Government of the United States’

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/03/robert-re...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
More similarities. LRS is as butt-focussed as Rogue is Clinton penis-focused. It's all located below the waist.
Imagine the laboratory these two guys (two?) would've been for Kinsey.

Jacques still can't figure out why FOUR women testified in a federal court that Bill Clinton's penis curves to the left??? Just how did they know that? And Hillary certainly knows!!!
And everyone knows Bill is not a straight shooter as he shot off to the side and got Monica in the shoulder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Hey Jacques, why did the have to take pictures of Bill's private parts for the Paul Jones trial? Well I guess they could not ask Bill to drop his pants in court so they had to do a photo line-up.
And a lot of people don't know that Michael Jackson also had his private parts photographed for his trial too. And they found our that that was the only dark skin left on him!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sissy boy!
Did you wake up today with the goal of being an impotent old turd or is it just natural?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me sum it up for you Libtards. These 500 + economists think Obama is an idiot!
More than 500 economists, 5 Nobel laureates back Romney’s economic strategy
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/more-than-5 ...
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The 500 economists may not agree with Obama's economic strategy, and why not? But they actually think he's an idiot? They said that? Must be SOME economists.
<quoted text>
No, not "A" opinion but an opinion of over 500 economists of which FIVE are Nobel Laureates!
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you make it appear that THEY labelled Obama and idiot. Really? THAT's what I mean about your saying or writing anything that feeds your hate. Did the economists say or not say that? Or did you make it up, as usual?
Can you show me the element of "hate" in my post? And did you read the whole article?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me sum it up for you Libtards. These 500 + economists think Obama is an idiot!
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the fact that only Rogue Moron thinks a Harvard lawyer is an idiot, not 500 economists, now that President Barack Hussein Obama is attempting to implement the economic plan Romney/Ryan campaigned on and Republicans are rejecting it, do the same 500 economists still disagree?
Rogue Moron's understanding of economics is: "duhhhhh dat pwesidint is a communerist," so Rogue Moron's opinion counts for exactly squat.
Obama is trying to implement Romney's economic plan? Can you even show us Obama's plan? He has NEVER put anything in writing!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that any intelligent person, Repub or Dem, would actually refer to teapartyeconomist.com ? It's totally biased, and you know it. Intelligent followers of politics and "normal" Repubs and Dems don't read that vomit crap that comes out of your favourites, like factcheck.org . ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN , etc.
And it's not a question of "killing the messenger", as you like to say, as it is the "messenger" that is killing the real news, that very messenger being crap distributors like Joseph Stalin and garbage dispenser George Soros.
I agree with you!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Racist, you're a gypsy, aren't you? LMAO! Do you just roam from shelter to shelter? Must be THA life! LMAO!!!
Nope... but since when has an American got ANYTHING right in the last few years??? actually right back to.... well come to think of it.... NEVER!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, why did the have to take pictures of Bill's private parts for the Paul Jones trial? Well I guess they could not ask Bill to drop his pants in court so they had to do a photo line-up.
And a lot of people don't know that Michael Jackson also had his private parts photographed for his trial too. And they found our that that was the only dark skin left on him!
and that interests you, why??(I have my suspicions, but it would be better coming from you.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Now Jacques, can you show us the Retired Flag Officers who have endorsed Obama?
Oh, All Regular officers are officers for LIFE when the are retired. In fact, they are actually part of the Retired Reserves and are subject to recall until age 60 by te president of the U.S..
As a retired warrant officer I was subject to recall until age 62 so I must be more valuable than a general!

500 FORMER GENERALS, ADMIRALS ANNOUNCE SUPPORT FOR ROMNEY IN POWERFUL FULL-PAGE AD Nov. 4, 2012

Roughly 500 senior military officials are endorsing Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney in a full-page ad set to run in the Washington Times on Monday, the Washington Free Beacon reports.

“We, the undersigned, proudly support Governor Mitt Romney as our nation’s next President and Commander-in-Chief,” the ad reads, followed by a staggering list of names and titles. Many of the signatories are former generals and admirals.

TheBlaze was sent an advanced copy of how the ad is expected to appear:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/04/50...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is trying to implement Romney's economic plan? Can you even show us Obama's plan? He has NEVER put anything in writing!!!!
Do a think that Mitt the Twitt was try to steal Obama's economic plan during the election?? Wouldn't be the first thing Republicans stole.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

There is a little quirk in the military retirement laws. Enlisted men and commissioned officers are subject to recall until age 60 whereas warrant officers are subject to recall until age 62.
Don't ask me why, I did not write the laws!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a think that Mitt the Twitt was try to steal Obama's economic plan during the election?? Wouldn't be the first thing Republicans stole.
You have no idea what either of their economic plans are, so how would you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Uzi 68,076
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Patrick 1,084,464
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,455
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,909
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 2 hr sheepleloveroyalty 5
Why We will Go to War with Russia 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs