BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,121 - 128,140 of 177,347 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145423 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How low, yes, how low and traitor-like, calling your president, whoever he is, an AZZHOLE. Imagine what YOU are, when you review his achievements as compared to your miserable friendless and useless existence.
So Mr. Racist, it is ok for slaveboi to call Romney a pimple on America's azz but it's not ok for me to say Obumbler is the AHole? What creative logic you have! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145424 Mar 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Good morning Birfoons! Here it is March 2013 and - in spite of ALL your "efforts" - Obama is STILL POTUS.
How is this possible? You promised us FrogMarching and convictions! Surely these weren't just the mindless rants of some impotent morons ...
What's that you say? They were just the mindless rants of some impotent morons? What a shock!
Good Morning to you ButtPaste.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#145425 Mar 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning to you ButtPaste.
Quite the impotent response. You proved his point well.
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145428 Mar 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me sum it up for you Libtards. These 500 + economists think Obama is an idiot!
More than 500 economists, 5 Nobel laureates back Romney’s economic strategy
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/more-than-5 ...
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The 500 economists may not agree with Obama's economic strategy, and why not? But they actually think he's an idiot? They said that? Must be SOME economists.
<quoted text>
No, not "A" opinion but an opinion of over 500 economists of which FIVE are Nobel Laureates!
Yes, and you make it appear that THEY labelled Obama and idiot. Really? THAT's what I mean about your saying or writing anything that feeds your hate. Did the economists say or not say that? Or did you make it up, as usual?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#145429 Mar 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning to you ButtPaste.
Spend all weekend thinking that one up Romper?

Poor pathetic fool. Must really suck to be one of your relatives
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#145431 Mar 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me sum it up for you Libtards. These 500 + economists think Obama is an idiot!
More than 500 economists, 5 Nobel laureates back Romney’s economic strategy
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/more-than-5...
Aside from the fact that only Rogue Moron thinks a Harvard lawyer is an idiot, not 500 economists, now that President Barack Hussein Obama is attempting to implement the economic plan Romney/Ryan campaigned on and Republicans are rejecting it, do the same 500 economists still disagree?

Rogue Moron's understanding of economics is: "duhhhhh dat pwesidint is a communerist," so Rogue Moron's opinion counts for exactly squat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145432 Mar 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the impotent response. You proved his point well.
Mr. Depends, you're reeking badly! Go play in the highway now. LMAO
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145433 Mar 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, everyone agrees with Owl Gore that Global Warming is evil and caused by mankind?!?
How much money has Owl Gore earned because of you Chicken Little Libtards???
Global Warming:“Who Cares?” A Huge International Poll Reveals
Written by Gary North on March 4, 2013
A poll of 22,000 people internationally in 2012 revealed that environmental concerns are at their lowest point in 20 years.
The scam is losing traction. This is creating panic among the scammers.
While respondents clearly still had grave environmental concerns, fewer people were “very concerned” about various environmental issues than at any point in the last 20 years. The sharpest decrease in global concern occurred over the last two years.
The issue of climate change, which 49 percent of respondents rated last year as “very serious,” was the only exception to the general trend. Pollsters found that there was less concern between 1998 and 2003 than today.
Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/03/04/globa... - See more at: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/03/04/globa...
Do you really believe that any intelligent person, Repub or Dem, would actually refer to teapartyeconomist.com ? It's totally biased, and you know it. Intelligent followers of politics and "normal" Repubs and Dems don't read that vomit crap that comes out of your favourites, like teapartyeconomist.com , wnd.com , westernjournalism.com , conservatives.com , foxnews.com , etc.

And it's not a question of "killing the messenger", as you like to say, as it is the "messenger" that is killing the real news, that very messenger being crap distributors like Joseph Farah and garbage dispenser Rupert Murdoch.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145434 Mar 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know any other words? LMAO poor little brokeback boy! LMAO!
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145435 Mar 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More similarities. LRS is as butt-focussed as Rogue is Clinton penis-focused. It's all located below the waist.

Imagine the laboratory these two guys (two?) would've been for Kinsey.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#145436 Mar 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Depends, you're reeking badly! Go play in the highway now. LMAO
Awww, isn't that cute--another impotent response from Mr. Liars.

LOLOLOLOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145437 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that any intelligent person, Repub or Dem, would actually refer to teapartyeconomist.com ? It's totally biased, and you know it. Intelligent followers of politics and "normal" Repubs and Dems don't read that vomit crap that comes out of your favourites, like teapartyeconomist.com , wnd.com , westernjournalism.com , conservatives.com , foxnews.com , etc.
And it's not a question of "killing the messenger", as you like to say, as it is the "messenger" that is killing the real news, that very messenger being crap distributors like Joseph Farah and garbage dispenser Rupert Murdoch.
Mr. Racist, you're so FOS I can smell you from here! Simple fact is, you can't handle the fact that Obumbler is an epic failure. Try this website, it was named just for you and your "ilk", www.Racists-R-Us.com . LMAO
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145438 Mar 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So Mr. Racist, it is ok for slaveboi to call Romney a pimple on America's azz but it's not ok for me to say Obumbler is the AHole? What creative logic you have! LMAO!
Slaveboi? Who's slaveboi? Whoever he is, he was not posting to me, he was posting to you. As to me, "Mr Racist", please refer to any of my posts, any at all, where I even gave a hint, a simple indication that I was racist. Just ONE, not 2 or 10, just ONE. Oh, with you, that is soooo easy. It's right up there, look up, you wrote "slaveboi" once more. I suppose you'll try to wriggle yourself out of that one. Don't, aa you've called it retribution for his calling you Mr Liar, which is true and NOT racist, whereas calling him "slaveboi" is both untrue and racist.

How it must suck to be such a profanity-laden lower-life specimen whose only replies refer to butts, buttflappers, buttpaste ( a new one from your fertile deviant (Rogue tm reg'd) name-calling and death threats.
Truth

Las Vegas, NV

#145439 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More similarities. LRS is as butt-focussed as Rogue is Clinton penis-focused. It's all located below the waist.
You can judge a book by its cover. You can judge a man by the company he keeps.

Realizing that over the years this is the only topix thread you frequent and these are the only posters you associate with... Just imagine what normal people think of you, Jacques.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145440 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Racist, you're rambling again as well as drooling.
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145441 Mar 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Racist, you're so FOS I can smell you from here! Simple fact is, you can't handle the fact that Obumbler is an epic failure. Try this website, it was named just for you and your "ilk", www.Racists-R-Us.com . LMAO
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) yourself. You screwed up your monikers again. Harder and harder to follow, so many.
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145442 Mar 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You can judge a book by its cover. You can judge a man by the company he keeps.
Realizing that over the years this is the only topix thread you frequent and these are the only posters you associate with... Just imagine what normal people think of you, Jacques.
Hmm, then would you mind explaining what a nice boy like you is doing here? Are you really comfortable with that moniker, "Truth"?

Company I keep? Did Jesus not constantly keep the company of Pharisees, tax collectors and centurions? Just imagine what "normal" people think of you, Truth (and I use the name lightly)
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#145443 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>LRS wrote:

A Birfoon with a homo-erotic obsession? Wow - this truly is a day of surprises
Jacques Otttawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145444 Mar 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, isn't that cute--another impotent response from Mr. Liars.
LOLOLOLOL
That's only because LRS's Depend is soaking, overflowing and therefore flooding his brain. He needs to call one of his two, ha ha, let me pause, yes, his two or one of his two beautiful nurse girl friends, ha ha, can't stop guffawing, omg, yes, one of his two beautiful girl friends to change his diaper.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145445 Mar 4, 2013
Jacques Otttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaveboi? Who's slaveboi? Whoever he is, he was not posting to me, he was posting to you. As to me, "Mr Racist", please refer to any of my posts, any at all, where I even gave a hint, a simple indication that I was racist. Just ONE, not 2 or 10, just ONE. Oh, with you, that is soooo easy. It's right up there, look up, you wrote "slaveboi" once more. I suppose you'll try to wriggle yourself out of that one. Don't, aa you've called it retribution for his calling you Mr Liar, which is true and NOT racist, whereas calling him "slaveboi" is both untrue and racist.
How it must suck to be such a profanity-laden lower-life specimen whose only replies refer to butts, buttflappers, buttpaste ( a new one from your fertile deviant (Rogue tm reg'd) name-calling and death threats.
Mr. Racist, you are also a hypocrite. You are aware of that, correct? My life doesn't suck in any way, shape or form. The future looks even better! Sorry Mr. Racist, you lose! Actually, you lost the day your mother flushed the toilet! HaHaHa!!! You're ate up with the dumbazz!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Uzi 68,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min JOEL 68,943
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 1 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr minluo 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,099,850
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,649
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••