BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,061 - 128,080 of 174,523 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be superiority of talent or skills in a certain field Rogue. Nothing wrong with that as youíll find that within any race of people.
Which brings us to Romney. LOLÖÖ????????
Romney HAS conceded ...
When ya gonna move on ...???
Maude

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
" THINGS I USE WHEN I RUN OUT OF TOILET PAPER"
(Dedicated to American Lady)
John Wayne
Naascar
Chuck Heston
The NRA
Any House Republican
Walker Texas Ranger
Sarah Palin
John Mccain
Mitt Romney
John Boehner
Ronald Reagan
Nancy too
Glenn Beck
Fox 'News'
Fox and Friends
Rush Limbaugh
Joe the Plumber
The Tea Party Express
Oh,yes.These are a few of my favorite things....
And I'll add OBAMA===O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica is one of my favorite sayings.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>A two percent cut off the bottom line doesn't have to mean any one person losing their job. Government entities already add two to six percent to their projections every year. In most cases the two percent plus is less than their projected increase and their total expenditures will still be more than the last year and much more than their 2008 expenditures. In most cases they can save far more than two and a half percent by merely cutting waste,maybe buy less erasers,paper clips or ink pens. Government agencies could cut the expenses they waste on things like seminars,where they fly hundreds to Las Vegas for four days to attend a sixty three minute meeting.
A common fallacy Frank is that serious deficient reduction can occur by eliminating so called waste in the federal budget. The good news is we have experts that determine such things so we donít have to count on tea party types and delusionary individuals like you when it comes to dealing with whatís real.

CBO estimates that, if no legislation originating from the deficit reduction committee was enacted, the automatic enforcement process specified in the Budget Control Act would produce the following results between 2013 and 2021:

Reductions ranging from 10.0 percent (in 2013) to 8.5 percent (in 2021) in the caps on new discretionary appropriations for defense programs, yielding total outlay savings of $454 billion.

Reductions ranging from 7.8 percent (in 2013) to 5.5 percent (in 2021) in the caps on new discretionary appropriations for nondefense programs, resulting in outlay savings of $294 billion.

Reductions ranging from 10.0 percent (in 2013) to 8.5 percent (in 2021) in mandatory budgetary resources for nonexempt defense programs, generating savings of about $0.1 billion.

Reductions of 2.0 percent each year in most Medicare spending because of the application of a special rule that applies to that program, producing savings of $123 billion, and reductions ranging from 7.8 percent (in 2013) to 5.5 percent (in 2021) in mandatory budgetary resources for other nonexempt nondefense programs and activities, yielding savings of $47 billion. Thus, savings in nondefense mandatory spending would total $170 billion.

About $31 billion in outlays stemming from the reductions in premiums for Part B of Medicare and other changes in spending that would result from the sequestration actions.
An estimated reduction of $169 billion in debt-service costs.
http://www.cbo.gov/latest/Budget/Sequestratio...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

LOl, Birthers!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney HAS conceded ...
Romney was fun,
Republicans might nominate him again in 2016?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney HAS conceded ...
They can't move on because they know there is no good news where the Obumbler is concerned. He is the EPIC FAILURE of all presidents (or in this case, a so-called president). Fraud and a fake. No question about it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

FFS- wrote:
LOl, Birthers!
LMAO, blockheads!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
LOl, Birthers!
Hi repeat ...
What'd ya do with Pete ...
No original comment huh ...

just want to run ya
blowhole ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't move on because they know there is no good news where the Obumbler is concerned. He is the EPIC FAILURE of all presidents (or in this case, a so-called president). Fraud and a fake. No question about it.
FAILURE-in-Chief ... ;~)

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama thinks he is superior to everyone on Earth. He can't go three hours with out admiring himself in a mirror.
You created that Obama so if anyone should know what heís thinking it would be you Frank. Problem is your Obama didnít make on a single ballot out of all 50 states. Not even on the fictional seven.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
AL certainly gives one pause to suspect that, but then again she lives in Kentucky so who knows? Note this video was shot right in ALís home town and when Matthews ask a lady in the audience what she thought a communist was the lady did what AL terms the side step. She had no idea what a communist was but Obama was certainly one whatever it was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How sequester effects Typical Obama voters

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was fun,
Republicans might nominate him again in 2016?
Romney said he will not run again. But Hillary has not said either way. But what would be even funnier would be if you guys nominate Joe O'Biden.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi repeat ...
What'd ya do with Pete ...
No original comment huh ...
just want to run ya
blowhole ...
Original comment? No, I did not come up with that myself.........I am simply one of millions who laugh at birthers daily!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You have "no idea" what my hometown IS!
Then ...
She was RIGHT!
Soooo .... what's the problem poo poo ...
;0)
My father and all his side of the family was born and raised in Kentucky AL. And while Iím thankful they all made it across the border so my siblings and I could be born in Indiana, it was only to a town where I could still stand with one foot in Kentucky and one in Indiana. So while I may not know much about Danville in particular, I do know Kentucky folk in general. I do feel compelled to say however that most seem overtly friendly.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Every day when I look in a mirror I thank God that I am who I am.
You're not very demanding or ambitious.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know you Libtards think the TEA Party is dead but it is very much alive and the Country Club RINO feel it. Speaker Bonehead is on the ropes bu not the ropes you think.
Obama Lost His Leverage 3 March 2013
It wasnít supposed to be like this for the White House and a re-elected president with political capital to spend.
But President Barack Obama is in a position of supplication to Hill Republicans, talking loudly and often about the harm of automatic budget cuts but lacking the leverage to get the GOP to buckle.
Senior administration officials had for months predicted that Republicans would cave on the sequester and agree to more taxes, even after agreeing to $600 billion in tax increases in the New Yearís Eve fiscal-cliff deal.
After all, aides noted, Republicans had caved again and again: on the 2012 payroll tax cut, on tax rate increases for the wealthy and on a debt ceiling extension.
Why not one more GOP rollover? Polls seemed solidly in the presidentís favor.
But so far itís not working out as the West Wing planned.
Read more: http://MinuteMenNews.com/2013/03/obama-lost-h... - See more at: http://minutemennews.com/2013/03/obama-lost-h...
minutemennews.com ? The REAL MINUTEMEN, tye original, the real patriots must be spinning in their graves to think that bottom-feeding tea partyers would even mention them.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney HAS conceded ...
Iím sure you meant to say that Romney is conceited. Obviously he has not moved on.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/romney...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every pilot gets "the leans" when he is fly on instruments. The trick is to ignore what you ears are telling you. I am not talking about hearing but your sense of balance.
It is funny to sit in a flight simulator and watch the pilot flying lean his his in the direction which he thinks is up, but he ignores it and believes what his instruments tell him.
And then comes the real fun part of causing a gyro failure or duplicate pitot icing! That is what caused that Air France Airbus to crash, pitot tube icing. You see they have three separate pitot/static air sources that feed into a computer on an Airbus. So if one malfunctions, the computer will figure out which two are working right. But what happens if two or more go out?!? The computer doesn't know and if you have a stupid pilot at the yoke, you're dead. The Pilot in Command was off the flight deck and the First Officer could not handle it but the PIC could not get back to the cabin before they crashed. The Airbuses to to smart for their own good. If it ain't a Boeing, I ain't a goin'!!!
JFK Jr. did not ignore his ears and he got into a death spiral .... all the way until he hit the water at high speed. At least their lied quickly and did not drown or die of hypothermia.
JFK jr is dead. What'd he ever do to you except being successful? Leave him be.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How sequester effects Typical Obama voters
No Rogue, Iím afraid thatís how stupidity affects the average Republican. Your dumb cartoon bartender wonít get it until he hasnít seen a customer in a couple of months.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 3 min Sublime1 28
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 48,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,079,431
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min voice of peace 67,904
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 19 min Wrecked 12
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 20 min bensleys thoughts 1
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 30 min Julie 353
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min edogxxx 97,521
Amy 7-24 1 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••