BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,404)

Showing posts 128,061 - 128,080 of167,433
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi, eh? Racist. But hey, "I only have one moniker" boy. What a loser. What a lying loser. How low can anyone go? If you go any lower, you'll reach China. LRS : Loser rat slug.
Sorry jakeleg, I just came in from dinner. Are you ever right? LMAO Now, look what you've done, you've called me boy, loser, rat and slug! And it wasn't me!!! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, slug, we're talking Al Gore here, not his uncle or Al Gore Sr, or so Rogue would have us believe. If you can't follow, don't butt in. Or, should I say, don't slither in.
You'd be surprised! But since you're not interested, just skip it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We always knew it to be your dream, LRS\kkk\abc\Rogue, but who's gonna let you jerk them off?
You should know I wouldn't make a post like that. I don't go that way. It would appear someone is yanking your chain really good. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, slug, we're talking Al Gore here, not his uncle or Al Gore Sr, or so Rogue would have us believe. If you can't follow, don't butt in. Or, should I say, don't slither in.
I know who you're talking about, dolt. I was trying to give you some much needed insight into the Gore clan. I doubt you've ever even heard about any of it. Remaining clueless is a choice. Genius! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know I wouldn't make a post like that. I don't go that way. It would appear someone is yanking your chain really good. LMAO
"yanking your chain?" Now where have I heard that expression?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
"Hehman's study found that because social norms declare racial prejudice to be inappropriate, highly-prejudiced whites may seek alternative reasons for their lack of acceptance of Obama. According to Hehman, those whites may feel a need to legitimize their beliefs about Obama by attributing them to other factors, including certain un-American social policies."
http://www.udreview.com/news/grad-student-bir...
http://tinyurl.com/b223hf9
A case in point was Chris Matthews on Morning Joe going after Reince Priebus about Romney sticking his toe in the birther swamp. Everyone on the show was in denial that Romney was in fact pandering to the birfoon.

Then perhaps out of sheer stupidity ( or as in the study unwittingly) Priebus went on to prove Matthews point by indicating it was Obama’s European style policies like Obamacare that so upset the American people. Of course Matthews had to school him on how many American presidents had tried to pass some form of universal health care. We’re they all European as well?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chris Matthews:“Racist right-wingers hate Obama more than al-Qaeda”

A case in point was Chris Matthews on Morning Joe going after Reince Priebus about Romney sticking his toe in the birther swamp. Everyone on the show was in denial that Romney was in fact pandering to the birfoon.

Then perhaps out of sheer stupidity ( or as in the study unwittingly) Priebus went on to prove Matthews point by indicating it was Obama’s European style policies like Obamacare that so upset the American people. Of course Matthews had to school him on how many American presidents had tried to pass some form of universal health care. We’re they all European as well?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Never seen that before but my internet had went out and I had to reset my modem before it would even post.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

LRS wrote:
This dingbat needs to go! I hope those detainees don't get too comfy. What a joke of an administration!!!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/01/thousand...
Obumbler is a fraud and clueless. I can hear him now in his best Nixon voice, "I am not a dictator". WHAT-A-LOSER
I’m afraid it is you who is the clueless dingbat Mr. Liars and you will remain that way as long as you depend on Fox as your news source.

“This was a decision made by career officials at ICE, without any input from the White House, as a result of fiscal uncertainty over the continuing resolution, as well as possible sequester,”

“An ICE spokeswoman said the move, which targeted only illegal immigrants deemed to be a low public safety risk, was in preparation for the $85 billion in automatic spending cuts, widely expected to go into effect on Friday, which would limit the number of detainees ICE could pay to house”
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/28...

I suppose the same folks who believe a tax cut will pay for themselves will have no problem believing prisons are self sustaining.

“LAITY v NY, SCOTUS #13-875”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just deviant.
Defend that statement. Why do you think I am deviant? Because I don't want a traitor and a fraud in the Presidency?

“LAITY v NY, SCOTUS #13-875”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

msnbc on LSD wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned to be a lying loser by listening to that POS so called mulatto mutt-monkee USSA president. how do you like that, land snail
Obama has never BEEN the US "President". He has usurped the office by fraud.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but your a liar.
You have absolutely NO proof to back up that allegation.
Regardless of whether you like it or not he IS the President Of The United States.
While you are a Right Wing ding bat.
And a member of a party of Losers.
A cheerleader for a flawed and doomed idealogy that relies on lies,distortions and the presumed personality disorders and ignorance of its adherants.
And not a thing you can do about it except spray your crack brained and impotent gibberish on Topix.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! But the whites in this audience will NEVER own that. They can't handle the truth. They hate the idea of the Black Man Rising because they are afraid. Afraid that we will treat them the same way they have treated us. That fear is internal. They cannot rid themselves of it. They expect it and therefore know that it come to pass. All we as people of color can do is watch them self destruct because that is what "fear" does to one. It haunts you until you either confront it or you will be consumed by it. Since white people cannot look in the mirror and see themselves as they "REALLY" are, they choose to live with their fears. It must be hard for them to always preoccupied with gloom and doom. Always trying to maintain a lie. How exhausting that must be! And while they are "caught up" in their own delusions, life goes on and "change" continues to come.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The "slaves" in Nova Scotia numbered around 250. And, again, Canada was not Canada at that time, it was a British Colony. Canada became Canada on July 01,1867. The U.S., under British administration until 1776, had slaves. The tragedy is, once the United States became an independent and sovereign country, slavery kept going for 90 years and the British were not to blame this time, they abolished slavery in 1830. At not time, since 1830 under British rule and 1867 as a sovereign nation did Canada tolerate slavery.
Splitting hairs again. When the United States were colonies of Britain, slavery was legal, at one time or another, in all 13 colonies. Canada, where it was a colony or a country, allowed slavery!!!
Vermont was the first state to ban slavery in 1777! In 1783 the Massachusetts State Supreme Court ruled slavery unconstitutional.
From Wiki;
1777: Slavery abolished in Madeira, Portugal[17]
1777: Constitution of the Vermont Republic bans slavery.[17]
1780: Pennsylvania passes An Act for the Gradual Abolition of Slavery, freeing future children of slaves. Those born prior to the Act remain enslaved for life. The Act becomes a model for other Northern states. Last slaves freed 1847.
1783: Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rules slavery illegal based on 1780 state constitution. All slaves are immediately freed.
1783: New Hampshire begins a gradual abolition of slavery.
1784: Connecticut begins a gradual abolition of slavery, freeing future children of slaves, and later all slaves.
1784: Rhode Island begins a gradual abolition of slavery.
1787: The United States in Congress Assembled passed the Northwest Ordinance of 1787 outlawing any new slavery in the Northwest Territories.
1793: Upper Canada (Ontario) abolishes import of slaves by Act Against Slavery
1799: New York State passes gradual emancipation act freeing future children of slaves, and all slaves in 1827.
1804: New Jersey begins a gradual abolition of slavery, freeing future children of slaves. Those born prior to the Act remain enslaved for life
1807, 2 March: Thomas Jefferson signed the Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves into law in the U.S. which took effect January 1, 1808.
1817: New York State sets a date of July 4, 1827 to free all its slaves.
1828: New York State abolishes slavery. Children born between 1799 and 1827 are indentured until age 25 (females) or age 28 (males).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but your a liar.
You have absolutely NO proof to back up that allegation.
Regardless of whether you like it or not he IS the President Of The United States.
While you are a Right Wing ding bat.
And a member of a party of Losers.
A cheerleader for a flawed and doomed idealogy that relies on lies,distortions and the presumed personality disorders and ignorance of its adherants.
And not a thing you can do about it except spray your crack brained and impotent gibberish on Topix.
Foaming at the mouth again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Chris Matthews is an Idiotlog and as such throws out the race card in an attempt to undermine his opponents. Just because Obama is half-black does not mean we are against him because he is. We are against Obama because we are diametrically opposed to his Progressive Agenda.
Oh, just in case you do knot no, by Obama is also half-white!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Shakalaka,
You're free to think whatever you want. But truth be told, you're still stuck in last place.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

The fact is Obama wanted the Sequester to kick in. WHY? EASY, the economy is teetering on a double-dip recession and now if it does, he will blame it on the Sequester which will be blamed on the ..... evil Republicans!!!
And you Libtards will guzzle the Obama Kool Aide!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Shakalaka,
You're free to think whatever you want. But truth be told, you're still stuck in last place.
loose
Your opinion is of no value to me.

You are not in my league child. No fixed yourself a bowl of Lucky Charms and watch your Saturday morning cartoons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

It is not gun control, it is PEOPLE control. If you have guns, you are a free man. But if you turn your guns in, you are just a subject (slave)!

Dan Bongino @ Guns Across America Rally in Annapolis, MD
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

That is ...Now Fix yourself a bowl of Lucky Charms.

I hear they are "magically" delicious! And magic is what you rednecks need to "wish" President Obama away!

ROFLMBAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 128,061 - 128,080 of167,433
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,032,940
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min HughBe 65,033
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min ScarletandOlive 96,044
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min litesong 42,947
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Registered Earth Angel 47,014
Abby 4-17 1 hr RACE 23
Amy 4-17 1 hr Sublime1 17
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••