BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145343 Mar 3, 2013
6 - Go to main page
rt.com/politics/clinton-syria-russia-helicopt... 15, 2012 – Hillary has become the most hated woman in the world, since she got elected in New York and had to take all that Zionist money. Like Obama ..

https://www.google.com/search...

Clinton misfires on Russian helicopters to Syria charge
June 15, 2012 15:57
The US has acknowledged that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was incorrect when she said that Russia was supplying the Syrian government with combat helicopters, thereby leading to a “dramatic escalation” in the conflict.

http://rt.com/politics/clinton-syria-russia-h...

I could go on & on & on ... like you do BUT I'll stop.
I believe you got the picture ... just can't "SEE" it!

It doesn't SINK in!
Sam

Las Vegas, NV

#145344 Mar 3, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe's Lead Obama Investigator Mike Zullo Meeting With Congressman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_c554uP2eiQXX&feature=em- uploademail
LOL! They'll get out there and the congressman will tell them both to STFU! LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145345 Mar 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo, as usual, you are too charitable. Fact is, she has NO sane white OR black friends or acquaintances.
AL certainly gives one pause to suspect that, but then again she lives in Kentucky so who knows? Note this video was shot right in AL’s home town and when Matthews ask a lady in the audience what she thought a communist was the lady did what AL terms the side step. She had no idea what a communist was but Obama was certainly one whatever it was.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145346 Mar 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
AL certainly gives one pause to suspect that, but then again she lives in Kentucky so who knows? Note this video was shot right in AL’s home town and when Matthews ask a lady in the audience what she thought a communist was the lady did what AL terms the side step. She had no idea what a communist was but Obama was certainly one whatever it was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H4YRzr_8PYcXX
You have "no idea" what my hometown IS!

Then ...
She was RIGHT!

Soooo .... what's the problem poo poo ...

;0)
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#145347 Mar 3, 2013
Adjutorium nostrum in nomine Domini. Amen.
Our help is in the name of the Lord. Amen.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145348 Mar 3, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe's Lead Obama Investigator Mike Zullo Meeting With Congressman
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They'll get out there and the congressman will tell them both to STFU! LMAO!
But what if he doesn't? He's not a judge, is he?
reality

Humble, TX

#145349 Mar 3, 2013
reality bites back wrote:
<quoted text>
This is from someone whos IP has them located from Texass, the land of Steers & Queers
Keep your momma and daddy out of this 'Really Sucks Blacks'.
reality

Humble, TX

#145350 Mar 3, 2013
reality bites back wrote:
<quoted text>
You run out of prozac today, little cowboy?
You've got your whole family in this now, you're a little boy and you're sister's a cow; with a daddy that's a steer and a momma who's a queer it all makes sense.

Moreno Valley, CA

#145353 Mar 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
All people are capable of being racists Rogue. I doubt many think themselves superior though.
<quoted text>
Poopo, I knew a long time ago I was no Chuck Yeager. All aviators has egos but the trick to becoming an old aviator is to take only calculated risks.
I have taught doctors ans lawyers how to fly and they make some of the worst pilots because they have ego problems. A classic example was John F. Kennedy Jr. Yep, JFK Jr. killed himself and his two passengers!
By the way, I have had only two Class-E incidents and both as the result of being to slow to correct a student. Nothing like a hard landing to wake you up.
That would be superiority of talent or skills in a certain field Rogue. Nothing wrong with that as you’ll find that within any race of people.

Which brings us to Romney. LOL……????????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145355 Mar 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be superiority of talent or skills in a certain field Rogue. Nothing wrong with that as you’ll find that within any race of people.
Which brings us to Romney. LOL……????????
Romney HAS conceded ...
When ya gonna move on ...???
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#145356 Mar 3, 2013
truman wrote:
" THINGS I USE WHEN I RUN OUT OF TOILET PAPER"
(Dedicated to American Lady)
John Wayne
Naascar
Chuck Heston
The NRA
Any House Republican
Walker Texas Ranger
Sarah Palin
John Mccain
Mitt Romney
John Boehner
Ronald Reagan
Nancy too
Glenn Beck
Fox 'News'
Fox and Friends
Rush Limbaugh
Joe the Plumber
The Tea Party Express
Oh,yes.These are a few of my favorite things....
And I'll add OBAMA===O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica is one of my favorite sayings.

Moreno Valley, CA

#145357 Mar 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>A two percent cut off the bottom line doesn't have to mean any one person losing their job. Government entities already add two to six percent to their projections every year. In most cases the two percent plus is less than their projected increase and their total expenditures will still be more than the last year and much more than their 2008 expenditures. In most cases they can save far more than two and a half percent by merely cutting waste,maybe buy less erasers,paper clips or ink pens. Government agencies could cut the expenses they waste on things like seminars,where they fly hundreds to Las Vegas for four days to attend a sixty three minute meeting.
A common fallacy Frank is that serious deficient reduction can occur by eliminating so called waste in the federal budget. The good news is we have experts that determine such things so we don’t have to count on tea party types and delusionary individuals like you when it comes to dealing with what’s real.

CBO estimates that, if no legislation originating from the deficit reduction committee was enacted, the automatic enforcement process specified in the Budget Control Act would produce the following results between 2013 and 2021:

Reductions ranging from 10.0 percent (in 2013) to 8.5 percent (in 2021) in the caps on new discretionary appropriations for defense programs, yielding total outlay savings of $454 billion.

Reductions ranging from 7.8 percent (in 2013) to 5.5 percent (in 2021) in the caps on new discretionary appropriations for nondefense programs, resulting in outlay savings of $294 billion.

Reductions ranging from 10.0 percent (in 2013) to 8.5 percent (in 2021) in mandatory budgetary resources for nonexempt defense programs, generating savings of about $0.1 billion.

Reductions of 2.0 percent each year in most Medicare spending because of the application of a special rule that applies to that program, producing savings of $123 billion, and reductions ranging from 7.8 percent (in 2013) to 5.5 percent (in 2021) in mandatory budgetary resources for other nonexempt nondefense programs and activities, yielding savings of $47 billion. Thus, savings in nondefense mandatory spending would total $170 billion.

About $31 billion in outlays stemming from the reductions in premiums for Part B of Medicare and other changes in spending that would result from the sequestration actions.
An estimated reduction of $169 billion in debt-service costs.
http://www.cbo.gov/latest/Budget/Sequestratio...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#145358 Mar 3, 2013
LOl, Birthers!
Lincoln

United States

#145359 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney HAS conceded ...
Romney was fun,
Republicans might nominate him again in 2016?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145360 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney HAS conceded ...
They can't move on because they know there is no good news where the Obumbler is concerned. He is the EPIC FAILURE of all presidents (or in this case, a so-called president). Fraud and a fake. No question about it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145361 Mar 3, 2013
FFS- wrote:
LOl, Birthers!
LMAO, blockheads!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145362 Mar 3, 2013
FFS- wrote:
LOl, Birthers!
Hi repeat ...
What'd ya do with Pete ...
No original comment huh ...

just want to run ya
blowhole ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145363 Mar 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't move on because they know there is no good news where the Obumbler is concerned. He is the EPIC FAILURE of all presidents (or in this case, a so-called president). Fraud and a fake. No question about it.
FAILURE-in-Chief ... ;~)

Moreno Valley, CA

#145364 Mar 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama thinks he is superior to everyone on Earth. He can't go three hours with out admiring himself in a mirror.
You created that Obama so if anyone should know what he’s thinking it would be you Frank. Problem is your Obama didn’t make on a single ballot out of all 50 states. Not even on the fictional seven.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145365 Mar 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H4YRzr_8PYXX
How sequester effects Typical Obama voters
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,141,993
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min DonPanic 48,447
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,853
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 3 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 3 hr Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:43 pm PST