BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,021 - 128,040 of 174,681 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is TRUTH ...
Not "your" ilks VERSION of it!
The TRUTH will come to light!
My God has told me so!
And proven it so many times!
Ever heard the ol saying
What goes around come around ...???
It's NOT just an old saying ... it DOES!
Given enuf time!
Time has just about COME for 0 ...
For American unAmerican er hmm Lady, God is Pravda.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You read TOO many handbooks ...
When ALL you really NEED is one ...
The Holy Bible <3
Another misspelled word. You mean "holey", right?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dare you find a post where Iíve ever said anything racist. The one thing I know certain is that you have no clue what a racist is and are obviously too dumb to be aware that you are in fact one of the most racist on this thread. You not only have no black acquaintances like me, you in all probability have none at all and of that I can be absolutely certain.
Poppo, as usual, you are too charitable. Fact is, she has NO sane white OR black friends or acquaintances.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I got out of the bed expecting THIS ... where are you COWARDLY truman?
run away now ... since I'm HERE to REBUKE you.
You NOR your kind SCARE me in the least! Talk about a mental CRIPPLE!
You show it on here every time you come on board!
you libTARDS have got on my last nerve. I'm not going to hold my tongue with you any longer. I've NEVER gotten any respect from you so I intend on being VERY BLUNT in my language from NOW on.
Deal with it OR lay off ...
IF you dish it out ...
Be PREPARED to TAKE it!
FROM both BARRELS ...
loaded for BEAR!
Well this delves right into delusion.

UnAmerican Lunch Lady thinks people ought to be online at the same time as him or else they're "cOwArDlY."

UnAmerican Lunch Lady the goes onto make threats of violence via pseudonym in an anonymous Internet forum, which is the epitome of cowardly, and a common Birfoons do.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why NOT answer THE original question poo poo. Do not put a question in for an answer. You are doing the Washington "side step" that shrillary made famous, that way. Do you NOT have enuf "intelligence" to do so?
What difference doe it make ??? said shrillary in answer to a HARD question that she didn't dare answer correctly! She KNEW it would NOT go over good.
Therefore the Washington side step... ;0)
Lol, typical birfoon UnAmerican Lunch Lady is stuck arguing semantics long after the fact. That's how you should know this is a losing pursuit.

The Secretary of State was correct in pointing out that the wording of Sunday show talking points literally did not matter at that point in time, and it's quite exasperating dealing with interlocutors who are more interested in making headlines than actually getting to the core of a problem.

If UnAmerican Lunch Lady were not reliant on RWNJ AM radio talking points, and were actually able to articulate her own ideas, s/he know that by now.

Sadly, UnAmerican Lunch Lady is the basest of keyboard commando, short on brains and full of stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo, as usual, you are too charitable. Fact is, she has NO sane white OR black friends or acquaintances.
Oh, I feel quite certain it is you, jakeleg, that has NO friends at all. This one stays in LaLa Land!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!!!!
(LRS tm reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, typical birfoon UnAmerican Lunch Lady is stuck arguing semantics long after the fact. That's how you should know this is a losing pursuit.
The Secretary of State was correct in pointing out that the wording of Sunday show talking points literally did not matter at that point in time, and it's quite exasperating dealing with interlocutors who are more interested in making headlines than actually getting to the core of a problem.
If UnAmerican Lunch Lady were not reliant on RWNJ AM radio talking points, and were actually able to articulate her own ideas, s/he know that by now.
Sadly, UnAmerican Lunch Lady is the basest of keyboard commando, short on brains and full of stupid.
You dipshyt! Getting to the core of the problem? LMAO This administration knows exactly what happened and who is to blame but they're not telling (although the answer is plain to see). That's why it is a coverup, Bladder Spill. I hope in his time of need, Obumbler will be treated exactly the same! Left to fend off an insurmountable mob by himself. DIMs are the absolute dumbest life forms on this planet, without question!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text> (LRS tm reg'd)
I'm filing suit against jakeleg for wasting our precious oxygen. Moron. Hey, maybe you and the other dips could move to Moron Valley and stay with poopsicle!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm filing suit against jakeleg for wasting our precious oxygen. Moron. Hey, maybe you and the other dips could move to Moron Valley and stay with poopsicle!
Numerous death and injury threats and now suing threats by this poor loser who has zilch to say or respond. Imagine being a great nation, yet stuck with low-life unwashed gooey birther slugs like you.

Ahhhhh, the quintessential schoolyard bully who is envious of geeks who unfailingly are at the top of their class while losers like you languish in the school report card basement. But, not unlike your so-called adult but puerile death and injury and now suing threats, you and your lowly bunch of worthless pus would corner the geek and threaten and often rough him or her, no gender discrimination, and shout "SO YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART, WELL HAVE A KNUCKLE SANDWISH, SISSY". And POW, right in the smart-ass wimpy kisser.

Life goes on, you haven't changed one bit. Except now it's just threats unless your opponent is an 85-yr-old woman, infirm with no martial arts. God, when do you even leave your trailer?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,I think your choice in not voting for Obama is the least of it,the sad part is I have no doubt you actually beleive that.
But forget that.
I go to the trouble to compile alist taking a dump on some of the Rights most cherished icons and you cant even bother to take a shot or compile your OWN list to outrage Liberals?
Im disapointed Rogue.
I don't know about you but my rights are spelled out in the Bill of Rights! And I am disappointed that you don't seem to know that! Do you know that without the Second Amendment, all the other Amendments in the Bill of Rights are moot as how can you stop them from violating your rights???
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
All people are capable of being racists Rogue. I doubt many think themselves superior though.
Obama thinks he is superior to everyone on Earth. He can't go three hours with out admiring himself in a mirror.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
All people are capable of being racists Rogue. I doubt many think themselves superior though.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama thinks he is superior to everyone on Earth. He can't go three hours with out admiring himself in a mirror.
Poopo, I knew a long time ago I was no Chuck Yeager. All aviators has egos but the trick to becoming an old aviator is to take only calculated risks.
I have taught doctors ans lawyers how to fly and they make some of the worst pilots because they have ego problems. A classic example was John F. Kennedy Jr. Yep, JFK Jr. killed himself and his two passengers!
By the way, I have had only two Class-E incidents and both as the result of being to slow to correct a student. Nothing like a hard landing to wake you up.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The sequester being a blow to the private prison industry's (Many of which houses undocumented immigrants) bottom line explained nothing to you Mr. Liars?
If you think those guys will be blaming Obama for their lost revenues then think again. Most know who the cutters are and they know as well whoís full of shit even if you donít.
These are the people Brewer is hearing from and it has nothing to do with letting non-violent inmates out. It has to do as always with the prisonís bottom line.
A two percent cut off the bottom line doesn't have to mean any one person losing their job. Government entities already add two to six percent to their projections every year. In most cases the two percent plus is less than their projected increase and their total expenditures will still be more than the last year and much more than their 2008 expenditures. In most cases they can save far more than two and a half percent by merely cutting waste,maybe buy less erasers,paper clips or ink pens. Government agencies could cut the expenses they waste on things like seminars,where they fly hundreds to Las Vegas for four days to attend a sixty three minute meeting.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama thinks he is superior to everyone on Earth. He can't go three hours with out admiring himself in a mirror.
Which YOU would be wise to avoid doing at all times.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Corr : Sandwich. Though come to think of it, sandwish I like.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You dipshyt! Getting to the core of the problem? LMAO This administration knows exactly what happened and who is to blame but they're not telling (although the answer is plain to see). That's why it is a coverup, Bladder Spill. I hope in his time of need, Obumbler will be treated exactly the same! Left to fend off an insurmountable mob by himself. DIMs are the absolute dumbest life forms on this planet, without question!
Lol, well I'm sure hoping for more violence is not the answer, but such is dealing with the ignorant birfoon.

Please keep sucking up the semantic argument over the talking points, it literally does not matter at this point, and it will keep the birfoon busy for months to come

LOLOLOLOL
reality

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Was just mine and JD's getting censored ... Conservatives ...
Are the libTARDS NOW being "censored" ...
Poo poo GOT a "taste" sounds like!
Can you hear US coming ...???
We're with The HIGH Command ;0)
You need to get your meds adjusted!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your meds adjusted!
Too late
reality

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
@ Poppo like I said, the Whites in THIS audience are in grave denial, racist as all get out and too ignorant to pursue further conversation with.
It's not all the whites in this audience, it's mostly whites from the south where the toothless, mentally deficient inbreeders come from.
Especially 'Kin-tucky', where the definition of virgin is an ugly 3rd grader that can outrun her brothers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,080,568
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 min guest 3,832
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Gray 67,990
Abby July 25, 2014 16 min Pippa 10
Amy 7-26 46 min edogxxx 4
Abby 7-26 1 hr PEllen 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 48,920
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••